The Gang Leaders Angel

Door QueenKeely

"He was bad. He smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good. He didn't care because no one t... Meer

Warning
Trailer
Chapter 1- Monster
Chapter 2- The gang
Chapter 3- Hatred
Chapter 4- Titus' possesion
Chapter 6- Ninja
Chapter 7- Revenge is sweet
Chapter 8- Drag racing
Chapter 9- Scaring people
Chapter 10- Scared and alone
Chapter 11- Bachelorette party
Chapter 12- sassy Comebacks and beach trips
Chapter 13- Agreements
Chapter 14- Jasmine
Chapter 15- Ball and preparations
Chapter 16- Dresses
Chapter 17- The wedding
Chapter 18- The wedding part 2
Chapter 19- Secret messages
Chapter 20- The call
Chapter 21- An angel
Chapter 22- Amarrad
Chapter 23- Therapy
Chapter 24- You before me
Chapter 25- Gone Mad
Chapter 26- Pain
Chapter 27- Pretending
Chapter 28- New years eve
Chapter 29- Sleeping in the city
Chapter 30- Downfall
Chapter 31- hitting lovers with motorcycles
Chapter 32- "Who is this Valerie?"
Chapter 33- You're beautiful
Chapter 34- "How do babies get formed?''
Chapter 35- Who is Polly!?
Chapter 36- I'll be a girl
Chapter 37- Things are changing
Chapter 38- Claudiac
Chapter 39- The dam
Chapter 40- I like you
Chapter 41- The Truth
Chapter 42-Urgent
Chapter 43- Zac the raging bull
Chapter 44- Someone's protective
Chapter 45- Love
Chapter 46- Never have I ever
Chapter 47- Breakfast with Nova
Chapter 48- Something's wrong
Chapter 49- The country
Chapter 50- Coming home
Chapter 51- Doctor trips
Chapter 52- Baby shower
Epilogue
Sequel
Titus and Emberly bonus chapter
Breaking Titus
His Bratva Princess

Chapter 5- Escaping

191K 4.8K 1.2K
Door QueenKeely

Sophia Carson as Cadence Wright

"Okay, we have to make a plan to get you out of here. If you want to stay then that's your choice but I'm pretty sure that you want to leave, you were dragged here without a say in the matter." Amalia taps her foot against the ground and sighs scratching her head, Emberly looks out the window probably zoning out this whole conversation, Nova is on her phone ignoring us and Cadence fell asleep most likely in boredom. I run a hand through my dark hair and sigh tiredly, Valentino is smart he will surely know.

"Even if I did escape Valentino would come after me and he'd get me, he made a promise saying that if I run he will chase, if I fall he will catch me and I forgot the other one," I shrug. "It was something to do with pain, maybe if you are hurt I will be hurt. Really, I don't know," I shrug.

"You could always climb out of this window," Emberly quietly says, Amalia and I look over at her and at the window that she's been staring at for minutes now. I jump up off the bed and walk over to the window, I push it up and it slides gracefully. It's not that far down, I guess; maybe it is but I just don't want to come to terms with that fact.

"You're joking, right?" Amalia panics looking between Emberly and I. Shrugging I poke a leg out of the window and onto the sill, I bend down and grasp the window sill tightly and slowly release my legs. Then I jump, they rush to the window and look down at me to most likely see if I'm still alive. Nova appears too, obviously abandoning her phone. "So you weren't joking," she mutters. Their heads snap to the door and Nova and Emberly run from the window.

"Run Willow, run," she hisses. I can't help but think about Forrest Gump. RUN FORREST, RUN! And I listen, I run as fast and far away as I can, I try not to stop as I hear a loud inhuman roar. Instead, I pump my legs faster so I can escape. I'm out of breath as I run into an alley so he can't find me as easily, I lean against the wall breathing heavily. But everyone knows to never walk into an empty alley alone because someone is always around, even if you don't suspect it.

"What's a girl like you doing out here?" My head snaps to the source of the deep creepy voice, a guy who isn't very attractive and looks really creepy is smirking at me- a sparkle in his eye. He steps forward and I step back trying to get to the light so hopefully a car while drive by. One surely does, the men get out of the car all of them have smirks etched onto their faces and I shiver in fear. Such a bad idea! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO CLICHÉ AND RUN INTO AN ALLEY?!

"Lets have some fun," one of them purrs, a sly smirk on his face. They surround me, I spin around in circles trying to escape. I kick one guy in the stomach, he crouches down in pain. Before I can run off a guy grabs my wrist and holds me still while another guy cuts the skin of my arm with a blade. I scream in pain, I can't help it when the tears form one by one then fall. He pushes me to the ground and I lay on my back gasping for air, he winded me. Everything is blurry and black dots appear in my vision, I should've just stayed put.

But then I remember. I remember where I've been for the past week: with the people that killed Kane. I remember pretending not to be hurting. Not crying whatsoever; acting numb. Maybe I do deserve this. For Kane. I miss him so much.

He climbs on top of me and I don't move, I don't struggle whatsoever. Kane's dead, there's nothing for me to live for anymore, anyway. "WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" Someone with power and authority roars, I already know who it is by the way his voice sends familiar sparks through my body. Hatred sparks. My eyes close on their own accord and I can only focus on the pain and fear. I know that he will be so mad, I sob and hear grunts of pain then the sounds of bodies dropping. I feel someone crouch beside me and I curl in a ball, you never know it could be one of the guys that tried hurting me.
"It's okay now Willow, it's okay baby," I don't even cringe at the word I hate, I look up and glare at him.

"No. You should have just let them kill me! I deserve it, I deserve it after everything. It should have been me that died, not Kane! Why did you stop them!?" He looks shocked at my outburst. My breathing is harsh, all I want is Kane to comfort me like he usually did. Huh me tightly and remind me that things get better.

He wraps his arms around me and lifts me off the ground, he wraps my legs around his waist. I feel too weak to try to remove myself. He opens the door to the backseat and slides in with me tangled to him, "drive." He grumbles and the car goes speeding off, he runs his hands up and down my back in a soothing manner. "You ran from me," he whispers, I slowly look up at him, he isn't looking at me but out the window. His face is emotionless, I don't like it like that. It makes him look cold hearted, scary and cruel. Well... he is.

What do I say? He shouldn't feel bad because he killed my brother? You can never really get over that. "You killed my brother, you were keeping me locked away in the house and the only time I can go out is if you are going out," I murmur in frustration. His jaw clenches and he looks at me, his hands rest on my hips and grips them tightly.

"Stop saying that," he growls. "When it comes from your mouth... it makes me sound like a monster. Plus, if I let you roam free then you'll run from me and get yourself into trouble- mostly by me. Because I will chase you and catch you, even if you travel across the world, I will always find you. You're something special, do you know that?" But he is a monster, he kills with no regret, he kidnaps, he makes threats that most likely always come true, he's cold hearted.... Something special...

He keeps a blank face while saying that, but his hands grip even tighter on my hips at the thought of me running away from him again. "Something special?" I whisper quietly, something flashes in his eyes but it's gone before I can decipher what it was.

"You're like the light in the darkness, anyone can see you miles away. You have a smile that glows and a laugh that makes people want to laugh with you. You are so incredibly beautiful, Willow and even after I um... killed your brother you were kind to me, you never really have treated me with so much hate even though I deserve it; I deserve it so f*cking much and it kills me knowing that I'm the source of your pain. You're an angel, Willow. You're my angel." His arm hooks around my waist and he presses me to his chest tightly and protectively.

"Im not the type of girl that believes in payback. And stop doing that, stop looking at me with zero emotion. I'm not one of the people that is your complete enemy, I'm a person Valentino and you know what I see? I just see a guy who has been through so much, has felt so much too that he just doesn't want to care anymore. You've let too many people in and all they did was disappoint you so you never really let them in again, now you just have this wall and a mask to hide behind. To make yourself feel better, you destroy others lives and cause them pain. You're selfish, that will be one of your many ruinings. I may be kind, but I hate you." Maybe I am somewhat an enemy, maybe I have thought about getting revenge but really I'm not all that smart.

"How do you want me to look at you then, Willow?" He asks, I bite my lip and shrug. How am I meant to know exactly? "I understand that you hate me, I would hate me too."

"Like a person?" I state the obvious, he gives me a certain look and I sigh. "Just look at me with your feelings," I suggest.

"Okay... Then I'll look at you like you're an angel."

I can't help the smile that spreads out onto my face, so he thinks I'm an angel to him. At least I mean something to someone other than Nova, at least I'm treated like something special. Really, all a girl ever wants is to be loved by a boy; some are luckier than others. There is no fairy tale, the girl isn't a princess and the guy most definitely isn't a prince. Not everyone falls in love and not everyone is evil and kind. Most importantly, not everyone has a happy ending. Like me.
||
"Tried running away didn't you babe?" Landon slyly smirks at me, I roll my eyes at him. He can always sound flirty while being annoying and rude, one skill of his, he most likely doesn't have another one with that tiny brain of his.

Chris slaps him on the head, Landon looks at him in disbelief and Chris shakes his head at him. "Dude, can't you just shut your trap?" He gestures to his mouth, Landon glares at him and punches his shoulder which Chris simply shrugs off. I stay silent, the events that happened with those guys are still running through my brain and they aren't going! Aidan sits next to me with a beer in his hand and watches the fight that's going on in amusement.

"Where's Emberly?" Titus immediately says as he walks into the living room, Chris and Landon don't answer because they are attacking each other violently at the moment. Can't they ever just use verbal abuse and nothing else? Titus looks down at me and cocks an eyebrow, I simply look away from him; I don't want to answer so I'm not going to answer him, simple.

"She's in my room with the chicks, when Val found out what happened and they were apart of it he got pretty p*ssed." I freeze at Aidan's answer and so does Titus, his eyes darken and I both think that we are thinking the same thing. "Chill dude, he just shouted at them all saying something along the lines of I thought you were my friends then he ran out," we both relax sighing in relief.

Titus walks away to most likely find Emberly, while Aidan and I stay silent. I don't utter a word. Heavy footsteps descend the stairs, I look at them and see Valentino. He looks around before his eyes land on me, he walks over to me and sits down. "Are you Okay now?"

I know that he killed them, I didn't want to look. But I know that he definitely killed them for trying to do all sorts of nasty things to me. "I'm scared...." I whisper, he nods.

"Of course you are. I caused this feeling, mostly."
                                ||
I've Already had enough of school and everyone there to be honest, my crush acts like he likes me but he's dating someone.

Anyway I'm going to bed, I hope you enjoyed.

Share, comment, vote, follow
Keely

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

328K 6.9K 30
FINALLY EDITED! Enjoy! Also thank you for over 250k!!! :) I love you all so fuckin' much! ******** Scarlet Storm a random human being that doesn't go...
133K 2.5K 58
He slammed me against the wall which caused a groan to escape my mouth. He pressed his body against mine and I gasped. "Let me tell you something, Di...
188K 7.8K 32
Highest Ranks: #21 in Action. #19 in Realistic Fiction Featured in Action: October, 2017. She fumbled with the latch on the window and yanked it open...
1.4M 37.2K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...