Beauty and the Original - TVD...

By Kayluska06

This couple seems unthinkable. But when Klaus falls in love with Elena and decides to get her, he won't let a... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62

Part 23

3.7K 86 7
By Kayluska06

Stefan took Elena home and stayed with her to look after her; she was all upset, shaking and crying.
'I'm so sorry, Stefan,' she kept repeating in her sad, fragile voice.
'It's going to be OK,' he comforted her.
'How can it ever be OK after everything I've done? Stefan, I... I apologise for the way I treated you.'
'There is nothing to apologise for, Elena. Klaus compelled you to do this. I forgive you, do you hear me?' He took her face in his hands and looked closely into her teary eyes. 'This is not your fault. This is all about Klaus and his compulsion.'
Elena looked back at him and her heart broke into pieces because she knew Stefan was wrong. Her feelings for him getting weaker, that wasn't caused by the compulsion. Klaus never exactly told her to stop loving Stefan. He just made her enjoy every aspect of her vampire life. Not a single word about Stefan and her love for him. It disappeared for some other reason, although it was true that it had something to do with Klaus.
Elena hadn't been able to stop thinking of him before he changed her. But how could she confess this to Stefan? Now, when he was standing in front of her and stroking her hair and comforting her?
'You can fight this, Elena,' he said; he sounded convinced. 'I know it because the bound between us is strong - our love is strong enough for you to resist the compulsion.'
'I will try to fight,' sobbed Elena. 'That's all I can promise to you.'
'You're a brave fighter, Elena,' said Stefan and he pulled her closer. 'I know you're going to win.'

Elena was drowning in his arms and she felt so uncomfortable there that it gave her shivers. She was horrified to realise that she didn't deserve such a kind, caring and selfless boyfriend and that she actually doesn't even want him anymore.

Consider this new chapter a Valentine's Day gift, as I always take ages to update this story. ♥ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179 21 8
'the world is coming down on me and i can't find a reason to be loved at all.' the infamous twins in the small town of mystic falls could not share l...
3M 89.2K 72
Being alive for a thousand plus years isn't as amazing as it seems. The loneliness is blinding, but one time Klaus finally found his light. ...
78.4K 2.5K 46
You are a two hundred year old witch that looks 22. You move to Mystic Falls for a new start, along the way to you befriend vampires, werewolves, and...
7K 128 19
AU: Klaus and Caroline are engaged and soon to be married. All their friends support their happiness, but Elena has difficulty trusting in Klaus's in...