I Can See The Writing on The...

By Perrydxse

Natalie Hudson; A fourteen year old girl Currently Living in Canada. Katy Perry; A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter One ~ Start of second book
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
i ~ Start of third book
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi

Epilogue

1K 22 9
By Perrydxse

[I've gotten bored so this is the epilogue, I will release a one shots book of just different parts of Natalie's life some before she met Katy, most after, some after with Matt and the twins, I won't post often but I will post, Maybe once a month or something, I don't know.]

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

Twelve years can do a lot to a person, a person can change a lot you know. All of us have.

I'm twenty-six years of age, turning twenty-seven in three months. I have released a very successful album, I have been married for two years and seven months and I have got a two and a half year old old son named Riley. Riley has brown hair and blue eyes. My brown hair, Matt's blue eyes.

Maija and Brandon are four years old now. Maija beginning to be very sassy, 'No' seems to be one of her most used words. Brandon is a typical chill four year old, 'No' is a word not much used in his vocabulary.

"Mommy!" Maija yelled like the four year she is.

"What is it Mai?" I asked using her nick-name.

"Brandon said he gets to go to his daddy's. I want to go too." For a four year old yes she was smart.

"You can't baby." Matt's voice rung.

"Why not?" Brandon asked looking up.

Currently, I was sitting on the couch. Matt had just entered the living room, Maija was on my lap, and Brandon was sitting on the floor playing with his trucks looking up at us.

"Just because she can not darling. Maija gets to stay home with her daddy and you get to go see your daddy."

Brandon's last name is still Chase. But, I did agree to let John see him once a week supervised for two hours, and he doesn't usually take up these offers since he really has more on his plate with Sheryl. Him and Sheryl have Trevor and a little girl now. I guess I didn't mention, but, John and Sheryl got back together for Trevor's sake. They wanted to share a family together. John is going on a business trip to Egypt for a month so not only do I bet Sheryl is upset at him, I am too since he never puts in time for Brandon. Brandon is very well aware of this too. When John couldn't come to the Twins' third birthday party and we had to tell Brandon. We caught Brandon on tape stating how he hated his daddy and wished Matt was his actual daddy. We had sent it to John and I bet it didn't make him feel very good either.

"I don't want to see my daddy." Brandon boldly stated.

"I know you don't hun. You have to though, it's just the rules." I sighed.

Brandon got up slowly and left, He was probably going to go upstairs and cry like a four year old, for being four I gave him props. Brandon ended up being the fast walker but he was always right behind Maija when she said something.

Maija looked at me and started crying and I sighed as I started hearing the silent cries of Riley.

"Matt, take her, I will go and calm Riley down." I said handing Matt, Maija.

Matt nodded as he grabbed Maija. I didn't really give him a choice but really it wasn't like he had one, three crying babies all in one go.

I sighed as I got into Riley's room and saw that all that had happened was that he was startled.

Brandon and Maija's bed times were six-thirty, and Riley's was two but he got up once within that and went back to bed at Six-Thirty.

Everybody was finally on some sort of schedule and thank god that had happened.

"Mumma." Riley called

"Do you want up bub?" I asked and he raised his arms as if signal for me to lift him up. Riley was the shy one, barely said any words. He was a momma's boy but what was weird was that when he did talk, He had a weird tone to his accent, Jay was Scottish and took Riley out quite a bit. But, really, Riley couldn't develop a Scottish accent from hanging around with my Scottish, English, and American dad who has an American accent. It wasn't possible. Maybe it was I don't even know anymore. My life became screwed up as soon as Katy told me I was her daughter. You know what though, as messed up as my life is, I love my life.

I had soothed Riley and decided to pick him up and get Brandon out of his room and send him back downstairs for a surprise.

"Bran?" I asked at his door.

"What," he angrily asked.

"Wanna come down for a surprise? I'll get Grandma and Grandpa over for it."

I heard him gasp as he opened the door and ran down the stairs. The surprise wasn't that great but it was something.

I took Riley downstairs and placed him in his little play pen, it was fenced in so I didn't have to worry too too much about him.

I quickly took out my phone and called Katy. She was probably with John, Autumn, and Jackson but it would be nice to see her. I know Jay wouldn't pass up an opportunity like this so he would come.

"Hey Mom?" I asked towards the phone.

"Hey Nat, what's up?" She asked.

"Oh I wanted to know if you're busy right now."

"I am by myself at the house so no i'm not busy."

"Perfect! Would you want to come over today?"

"When?"

"Right now how about?"

"Sure, anything to get me away from being alone."

"See you in like ten minutes then?"

"Yep, will do."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Once that call was over I started to call Jay, he got Sunday's off thankfully.

"Hey, Dad!" I beamed.

"Hey, Nat. What's up?" He asked.

"Wanna come over to see Riley and the twins?" I asked.

"Right now?" He asked.

"If that would be okay with you." I exclaimed.

"Yeah just let me grab my Jacket and I will be over there shortly, give or take twenty minutes." He answered happily.

"Okay see you soon!"

"See ya soon, Nat."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

After that was done I went upstairs to my room and got out all the photo books, Matt and I from all different ages, Mostly from the prestigious ages from fourteen to eighteen but every single one of them was different.

They were wedding pictures, birthday pictures, grad pictures, hanging out at my house pictures, pictures of the twins, I brought the whole box down, reminiscing in my memories of the past twelve years of my life.

I heard a knock on the door and Matt yelled that Katy was here.

I brought the five photograph books down with me and placed them on the coffee table before greeting my mom.

"What do you got there, Nat?" Katy asked me timidly obviously hoping it wasn't pictures of who she was, she didn't want the twins or Riley to know who she was. She just wanted them to see her as their Grandmother, I honestly got her point. The kids wouldn't understand what fame was, but honestly when they did, Katy didn't want them to use her or make it seem like they only wanted to see her for fame. I hated the fame that came with my life. I had always hated it. Being given job offers without even trying was nice but I don't think I was going to be a janitor.

"Just some photo albums, wanted to reminisce but Jay is coming as well so I wanted to wait."

"He is!" Katy exclaimed happily.

"Yeah, Dad is coming, I just wanted to show a couple memories around, This is also the twins' surprise." I answered.

"Where are the twins?" Katy asked.

"Maija and Brandon are upstairs helping Riley get dressed, I told them they could dress him today, or attempt to anyways. Matt, can you check up on those three, they have probably done something wrong already." I asked Matt.

"Yep, I'll be right back with them." Matt said jogging up the stairs.

"Okay so what is their surprise, seriously now, you are not somebody who is going to pull something sentimental off." Katy exclaimed.

"Maybe I am, Because one this is legitimately their surprise, two I had nothing better to do that involved you and Jay." I answered truthfully.

I got out the first book seeing it was labelled 'high school'.

"Look how damn young you were!" Katy noted, I even noticed it. Baby face, quite pale skin, blue-grey eyes, olive skinny jeans, a white crop-top that hung off one of my shoulders, and my blue TOMS, it was my first day of school.

The picture was of me in front of the school. My top six teeth were showing in a smile, my eyebrows looking not so fierce. My eyes were fixated on them. Bless me finding out about tweezers, those eyebrows were not a pretty sight.

"This is one gem of a photo." I exclaimed knowing nobody but Katy and I were going to see this photo ever.

I heard a knock on the door and went to go greet Jay, The twins came running down the stairs and I got Riley out of his pen and placed him on my hip.

"Hi Dad!" I exclaimed happily to him.

"Hey, Jay!" Matt said as he walked down the stairs shaking his hand respectively.

My phone- which was currently located in my back pocket- Vibrated and I knew this wasn't good.

One, Katy was on her phone as I had entered the kitchen with Riley.

Two, Katy was smirking at her phone.

Three, I looked at my phone after I had put Riley in his high chair to see a mention from Katy on twitter.

"@katyperry: Look at what a gem @NatalieHudson_ was when she was 14! First day of school and a silly grin."

"@NatalieHudson_: @katyperry I advise you not to tempt me because there are some not so flattering pictures of you in here."

I sent it then glared at her, she was never going to stop being the mother I adored to the nines.

With Jay, Matt, Brandon, and Maija, now in the room I took a look at the next photo Katy had requested to take.

"Mommy? Who are those two people?" Maija asked.

"There is four darling, which two do you want to know?" Matt asked Maija

"She means the pretty brunette girl, and the blonde haired boy beside her. Who are they daddy?" Brandon finished Maija's sentence. Matt and I looked at each other and smile grew upon our faces

"Who do you think that is Riley?" I asked.

"Mummy and Daddy?"

"Well done, Riley you got it right."

As i've said, a lot has happened, and a lot has changed. But, after even twelve years, Matt and I never grew apart. Through the good times and the bad times, good friends and bad friends. We have gone from complete strangers to best friends to a married couple.

Even after twelve years, Katy and I are continually getting closer, stating how much we love each other on a daily basis.

Even after twelve years, I still can't come to terms with the fact that I have two sons and a daughter, they're the most perfect human beings I could've ever seen, I love them way too much.

Even after twelve years, I still can't believe i'm adopted. I mean I didn't look like my adoptive parents, But, do you think I was going to believe I wasn't adopted after being raised by these people for fourteen years? No I wasn't.

Even after twelve years, I still can't believe I have Katy Perry as my mother. She's given me some of the best twelve years a person could ask for. I wouldn't want to change how my life turned out for the world. I've been shown how to love, how to be loved, and how to be heartbroken in a matter of twelve years. I have one person to thank for the utterly great life i've been given, and that person I have to thank for it is my mom; Katy Perry. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[A/N]

I SERIOUSLY JUST CRIED. IS THIS THE END OF ICSTWOTW?!?!

MY TEARS ARE LOCATED IN A BIG ASS BUCKET BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND 33.6K READS AND 1.2K VOTES AND JESUS CHRIST I COULDN'T OF DONE IT WITHOUT YOU.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW LIKE LEGIT.

THIS EPILOGUE IS LEGIT SINCE NOBODY DIED YOU CAN TELL BC IT HAD A HAPPY ENDING.

SIGNING OFF ON THIS BOOK FOR THE LAST TIME NOW WOULD BE YOUR AUTHOR AND PROBABLY FRIEND,

KatyIsMyFirework 💕💗💕

(p.s. I love you guys a lot and the journey you have given me, forever grateful to be honest.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 997 30
"I ran.I ran away as fast as I could wanting leaving this life of hell behind me. Suddenly I felt myself collide into a young women who had raven bla...
156K 3.8K 33
A young 16-year-old girl who struggles to not only take care of herself in this cruel world but also to look after an 11 years old girl and a 2years...
118K 2.7K 48
|NOT EDITED! CHAPTERS AREN'T EDITED| completed<3 Anastasia Rodriguez is 17 years old girl, who's -of course - living with her parents. Although her f...
208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...