The Shadowhunters:City Of Chi...

By AestheticAngel2000

Highest Rankings: #2 in Sizzy(11th May 2018) #1 in Jace Lightwood (9th March 2019) What happens when a spell... More

Mistake By Warlock
Clace On A Whole New Level
An Errand
Jealous Magnus
Jace Goes Missing
Three Little Troublemakers
Life's Worse
No Longer Kids
Future Thoughts
Ducks
Thunderstorm
Shopping With Izzy
Flashback
Hangover
Taki's
The Bet
Disney World
We're Even Now
By The Angel
Not Again
The Park
The Only Way
Decision
Complications
Story Cover
Note
Sizzy Proposal
Clace proposal
Malec Proposal
Stunningly Attractive
Clace Wedding
I'm Gonna Be A Daddy
Sizzy Wedding
Lightwood-Bane Family
The Herondale Twins
The Art of Parenting
Training with Jace
The Lovelace Angel
Malec Wedding
Epilogue
Author Note

Pandemonium

1.9K 58 5
By AestheticAngel2000

They arrived at Pandemonium in just a few short minutes and met Maia and Bat at the end of the line, seeing that they were wearing their usuals as well.

"Maia," Izzy complained, "Why aren't you in a dress?"
"Because I wear dresses only when necessary" Maia said, mocking Izzy's complaining voice.

"Maia, this is the Pandemonium, it is necessary," Izzy protested.

"No, it's not, are the guys in tuxes?" Maia asked.

"No but-"

"No, they aren't because we don't need to dress up!" Maia said in a tone that said 'I'm not wearing a dress.'

Izzy grumbled, crossed her arms and pouted.

"This line is going to take forever," Simon complained, looking at the line that wrapped around the building.

"Izzy, Clary, go speed it up," Magnus said.

Izzy and Clary went up to the bored looking bouncer. His eyes lit up when he saw them. "Hey, what...can I do for you two cuties?" he asked, eyeing them up and down."Well, we were wondering if you could let us and our friends jump the line?" Clary said, batting her eyelashes.

"Yeah, could you?" Izzy trailed her finger across his chest. He happily obliged but not before he slipped them his number.As soon as he let them in, Jace went up to Clary and kissed her full on the lips."What was that for?" she asked once he pulled away. "The bouncer was staring at you in way that only I should be staring at you," Jace said, winding his arm around her waist.She laughed. "You're so cute when you're jealous." "I know," he replied smugly.

Clary followed into the club eagerly after Jace. The first thing she noticed was the lights. They were bright and flashing in every which way. They had attempted to make the place look scarier by putting spider webs and skeletons everywhere and putting fake eyeballs in the punch. She admitted it could've passed as pretty scary but she was too happy to be frightened at all. She squeezed Jace's hand tightly thinking of all this and he squeezed hers in return, glancing back at her with a grin.

When they had gotten to a more empty area of the club Jace turned to smile at Clary. His face was pale blue from the shining lights of the club and his eyes were shining.

"How do you like it?" Jace asked.

"I love it," she smiled when Jace kissed her.

Izzy was pulling Simon by the hand onto the dance floor. They stopped at the center and Simon snaked his arms around her waist.Izzy wrapped her arms around his neck."About last night we never got to talk about it" Izzy said looking into Simon's eyes."We don't have to talk about it" Simon said.

Isabelle wanted to say something. "Look I wanted to kiss you Izzy not just because I felt obligated...its because even though I lost my memories I made new ones with you... And I love you Isabelle Lightwood" he brushed a strand of her hair "and I not only just love you but I have fallen in love with you all over again and I know that if it ever happens again I will fall for you no matter..." Izzy interrupted him by kissing him hard on his lips."That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me" she said breaking away."Really wasn't it kinda cheesy" Simon said curiously."Kinda but I love you even if you are cheesy" she said and he smiled.They both leaned in for a kiss.It started with just simple, light, sweet kisses but soon the kisses got more hungry and rough.He licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, which she quickly granted him.Their tongues fought for dominance. He pulled back for air, since they both clearly needed it. "Do you want a drink?" Simon asked breaking the kiss. "Yeah...lets go!" replied Izzy and they walked hand in hand to the bar.

"I have something to tell you" Alec said into Magnus' ear, trying to raise his voice above the music."What's that?" Magnus looked into his boyfriend's eyes."I can't dance!" Magnus laughed and nodded.
"You don't have to dance Alexander, let's sit at the bar!" he said into his boyfriend's ear. Alec, relieved that he didn't have to step on his own square hell, nodded and followed Magnus to the bar."What do you want to drink?" Magnus asked when they arrived at the bar. "A cocktail, wine, liqueur?" Alec shook his head. "A coke, please" he said.Magnus stared at him."What?" Alex asked."Don't you ever drink alcohol? And don't lie because I know the answer"."Of course I do, but not
very often. I have to watch after those two idiots" Alec said, scanning the crowd for Jace and Isabelle."Okay tonight is about fun...so loosen up Alexander...Have fun!".Alec agreed to it and ordered for alcohol.After some time Isabelle and Simon joined them.

"Okay I have a favor to ask of you, and there's no need to talk because I'm not taking any answer except for yes." Clary just stares at him with wide eyes and he smirked and pulled her into a small room.

The music was now full blast and this room was full of people too, dancing their hearts out."What is it?" Clary asked.

"You'll see," said Jace quietly. Clary just read his lips but opened her mouth to retort when he kissed her. Didn't say anything, didn't cup her face he just leaned forwards and kissed her. Their lips pressed together for a few sweet moments when the music quieted. Clary pulled back confused and Jace just smirked.

"I was talking with Isabelle," he started up and pulled her arms in his. "And she said that the only way to swing a girl off her feet was to do what they do in the romantic movies."

Clary just stood there frozen as though she were made of ice, unsure of what he was doing. A hum or chords started up. They were soft and quiet but filled her ear drums perfectly.

"And I swear to god in all the movies, they fall in love during a dance scene," he spoke wrapping his arms firmly around her waist. She looked up at him through her eyelashes unsure of what to think.

"So I said hey," he continued to talk, "Why not give it a try?"

"Jace," Clary spoke in only a whisper but could tell that Jace heard her when he put a finger to her lips. Clary could see a smile tease the corner of his mouth. She simply stared into his eyes noting the slight change in tune every couple of seconds with the song.

"So after watching all these movies," Jace continued, "I saw that they all had one thing in common."

When you try your best but you don't succeed...

When you get what you want but not what you need...

Clary tensed when she heard the familiar song rush through her ears. Jace pulled Clary's body tightly against his own and began to sway slowly to the music. Clary's pulse was racing at the thought that Jace was actually dancing with her. Not just watching and bouncing around with the music a bit when she urged him to, but here with her, a willing participant.

"They all pick the songs out," he said softly into her hair.

Clary pulled back to look at him but Jace, with his usual air of arrogance kept a calm face looking at her with an expression that she couldn't read. But, then again, it was Jace.

When you feel so tired but you can't sleep...

Stuck in reverse...

Jace's body continued swaying back and forth slowly, his hand firmly around her waist while the other tangled itself in her red locks. Jace leaned forward and whispered into her ear.

"And this song was the first one I heard after this thought popped into my head. Call me crazy."

Jace's whispering caused a series of shivers to shoot down her body in pleasure. She closed her eyes and took in the scent that was uniquely Jace as she buried her face into the crook of his neck.They continued to dance to the music and sneak kisses in between.

The sound of the final chord rang through the crowd leaving its final impression on all of them. Everyone was silent, practically leaning forward waiting for that final beat.

Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try...

To fix you

After dancing/kissing, Clary pulled Jace over to the bar where all of their friends were."Looks like you guys had fun!" Magnus said."Yeah we did anyway thanks for the idea Izzy... Clary loved it" Jace said wrapping his arm around her waist."I really did" Clary assuring them and snuggling close into her boyfriend."Clary, I'm so glad you liked it...I wuv you !" Izzy exclaimed, stumbling over to Clary in heels already drunk.Simon shook his head and guided Izzy back to her seat. "How many drinks has she had?" Clary asked."Like five shots and and beer," Alec said, knocking back a shot himself."I'm not drunk, Simon! I'm just a wittle wipsy." Izzy burst out, folding her arms like a kid when Simon wouldn't let her drink any more. When Simon wouldn't budge, she glared at him"You're no fun," she said a little louder than necessary."I'm fun" Simon argued and everyone laughed.They left soon after that because Izzy had started being more determined in her mission to get more alcohol and threatened to take her top off as a way to bribe the bartender in giving her another shot.

In the little time it took for Izzy to become licentious, everyone had gotten drunk. Well, everyone except Jace and Magnus who could hold their liquor very well.

Clary leaned heavily on Jace as they walked out of the club and said, "Jace, you're so hot and really tall! You're like a giant!" She giggled uncontrollably. Jace had an amused look on his face."Jace!" she whined. "My feet hurt can you carry me?" Jace swept her up bridal style "You guys are so cute! I totally ship you two!" Izzy squealed. "Who?" Maia giggled then she stopped walking and looked around. "Which way is our apartment?" she asked and Bat showed the way.They said their byes as Maia and Bat went the other way.Ahead of Jace and Clary, Magnus supported a drowsy Alec, and Izzy and Simon stumbled along, occasionally leaning on nearby walls for support. "Hey Magnus," Jace said. "You should probably stay the night"."Why? I'm not drunk," he said. "I know, but I can't take care of a drunk Alec tomorrow. I'm going to be taking care of Clary"."What about Izzy and Stuart?" Magnus asked. "Izzy's been drunk many times before, she can handle herself" Jace replied carrying a fainted Clary in his arms."And Sam?" Magnus asked. "I couldn't care less about Simon, maybe Izzy'll help him," Jace said.By the time Jace said that, they were ascending the stairs of the Institute.

Jace put Clary down in his bed.He changed into his sweatpants and T-shirt.He laid down next to Clary.She shifted and woke up."Jace?" She asked opening her eyes."Hmm" he said as she turned and snuggled into him."I love you," she whispered. He smiled and pulled her close into him."I love you, too, Clary."

"You know what else?" Clary looked into his eyes.

"What?" Jace asked.

"That song is still stuck in my head. "

"Which one?" Clary rolled her eyes in the dark.

"You know which one,"

"Ah, that one," said Jace with a grin. "Good, because it's stuck in my head, too."

"Sing it for me?" she asked. Jace could hear the hesitation in her voice as she asked so he decided to comply.

"Which part?"

"Whichever part is your favorite," she responded. She closed her eyes as Jace's voice filled her ears with the lyrics that had now become her new favorite.

Lights will guide you home

And ignite you bones,

And I will try...

To fix you

She fell asleep again.Jace kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 229 17
In this fanfiction, Magnus and Alec are going on Vacation to Dubai. While they are not at home, Simon, Isabelle, Maia, Luke, Clary and Jace have to t...
1.9K 29 25
It's been quite a year. Jace and Clary got to meet up again, Izabelle Lightwood was now the new head of the New York Shadowhunters institute while hi...
7.1K 242 21
Everything should be peaceful after Sebastian and his Endarkened army was defeated. The only thing is, it's not. The New York institute has been rece...
6.5K 211 8
A 'Mortal Instruments' Fanfiction - Being brought up by Valentine Morgenstern made Clarissa into one of the best Shadowhunters in the world. His ways...