My Markibaby (Markiplier X R...

Autorstwa beautyqueen2222

Funny cute,smexy imagines featuring you and Markiplier. Enjoy!! There up to 68+ parts it might say 1 story pa... Więcej

You could never hurt me.(lemon)
Daddyiplier (cute imagine.)
Authors note
The chapstick challenge (imagine)
Stress-reliever (lemon) AU
My brother's best friend. (imagine) (Matthias version)
you tease (lemon)
Im Scott's daughter. #1 (imagine)
Lights,Camera,Action!!! (lemon)
Come back....... (imagine)
sisysepticeye and Girliplier (bbf:brothers best friend;JSE) (lemon)
Im Scott's daughter #2 (imagine)
Loving an officer comes with a price...(imagine) AU #1
Loving an officer comes with a price... (imagine) AU #2
loving an officer comes with a price #3 AU (lemon)
Im Scott's daughter. #3 (imagine.)
Never make a bet with (Y/n) (imagine)
Promposal (imagine)
Im Scott's daughter #4 (imagine)
You belong with me.... (imagine)
You tease #2 (lemon)
Cant keep my hands to myself (lemon)
Just dance challenge!!
I met a friend. (cute imagine)
This our paradise (Lemon) Pt. 1:meet your partner and learn the dance
Hes in a better place mark hes in a better place. (imagine)
Beautiful nightmare. ( Darkiplier lemon)
Beautiful nightmare (Darkiplier lemon) pt.2
Splish Splash!! (AU) (lemon)
This video will be sexier than #sexymark (lemon)
wedding bells( imagine)
Sorry i missed class Mr.Fischbach (lemon) AU
Im Scott's daughter.#5 finale
cant stay mad for long (imagine)
You are amazing...(final imagine.)
This is our passion (lemon) prt.2:rehearsal
Hey guys!!!
Damn girl! (imagine.)
Beautiful nightmare prt.2 (lemon.)
Like you (imagines.)
Markimoo and girliplier read fanfiction.( imagine.)
Not a happy chica pica.
Forgive meh.
when friends experiment.(lemon.) prt.1
Mark's confessions...(imagine.)
Why i hate love triangles.(imagine.)
something i need to address....
I shouldnt take too terribly long (imagine.)
Hello,its me..
"Ghostiplier" Strikes. (lemon.) prt.1
Ill knock'em down for you... (imagine.)
From the other side of the screen... (imagine.) Prt.1
Alright its my turn to address the ish..
I need your Help!
An awkward duet... (imagine.)
Thanks for helping!you can stop now. sadly.
When friends experiment prt.2 (lemon)
Beautiful nightmare. (Darkiplier lemon)
Beautiful Nightmare. (Darkiplier lemon.) Finale.
Otherside of the screen. (imagine.) Prt.2
From the Other side of the screen: #DramaAlert? (imagine.)
when friends experiment. (lemon ending.) finale
Bride to be blues. (imagine.)
Ghostiplier Strikes (lemon ending.)
Something new.
Other side of the screen: finale. (imagine.)
New story preview!!!!
guess who tagged..tagged again..i got tagged.. tell a friend!
i got tagged......again. love you too fam! <3
Levels.(Smut.)AU
Big announcement
Big sister. (imagine.)
Im scott's daughter (imagine extended ending) finale.
New book!
LET'S GET FAMOUS!!
one last time

Im scott's daughter.(imagine extended ending.) Prt.6?

223 1 4
Autorstwa beautyqueen2222

Your pov:
Lately things havent been as bright between mark and i. He hasnt cheated on me and heavens no i havent cheated on him!!
Its just that we're more distant and hes met this new girl namef amy and hes always going on about her. We never talk about us.
We only talk about youtube and Amy.
Thats it, im not jealous or anything im perfectly fine with him hanging out with her. Even if he took her to disney land instead of me. Watched the season seven episode on premiere of our favorite show the walking dead with her instead of me while i waited alone at home by myself with a giant bowl of popcorn by my side which got cold. And even if he stood me up on our 1st anniversary.........
Im just hurt and scared, i dont want him to be unhappy with me.
I already know whats bound to happen i just didnt want to accept the fact that it was true.

We are falling apart.

And i dont want to be in a one sided love or for mark to be unhappy.

So today im doing one of the hardest things ive ever had to do. Im breaking up with mark.
But in a certain way.
While helping my friend kurt hugo Schneider with his new music video Send my love.

I invited mark out to the park where we were filming.

"Hey (y/n)." he said smiling at me then he tried to kiss me ill just kissed his cheek.

"Hey mark." i say giving him a fake smile.

"So whats going on you told me to come asap it was urgent?"

"We're about to shoot! Ready?" kurt asked.

"Yea." i said smiling. "So we're about to shoot um just pay attention very close attention to the song." i say i sit down:

We were done shooting and mark looked at me with confusion.

"I dont get it." mark says.

I feel a tear fall down my cheek."mark we're not how we used to be."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Mark we're falling apart or more so youre slipping away from me cant you see it? We dont talk and when we do we talk strictly youtube and about your new friend amy. In fact i could be loosing you to her."

"No youre not ba-"

"Mark dont try to sugar coat it, you are with her more than you are with me. You rain check me to be with her and even then we never get to those rain checks. You even forgot about our anniversary two weeks ago." i said crying

His eyes widen with realization.

"Mark youre in love with her and unhappy with me i dont want you to be unhappy." i say smiling through the tears. "I want you to live your life and be happy with amy i can see how happy you are with her. Leave me behind and be happy." i said smiling i kissed him one more last time before i let him go.
Then i went back to my house which was right across from his sadly and just cried and screamed i just let all my heartache out.
I ripped apart pictures and broke picture frames but there was one picture i couldnt rip the one mark took when we first met at comicon.

Flashback:

"Hey (y/n) you have such a beautiful voice im glad i got to sing with you and stuff i had fun."
"Me too "i said blush
"So umm do you live in LA?"

"no actually i live in idaho with my dad but im actually moving out there real soon."

"Oh cool well i live there um h-how about i give you my number so i can help you when you get there unpacking and getting to know the place y'know all that stuff." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yea totally it'd be nice to know one person when i get there." I said i hand him my phone and he types in his number and poses for a contact photo.

"I dont like this photo.hey be in it with me." He said excitedly.

"Ok" i said shyly blushing

We posed together and took a photo.

"Yep much better here ya go" he said handing me my phone back.

I tried to rip it but i couldnt bring myself to do it.
I grabbed my camera and decided to tell my fans whats going on before anything happens on marks end.

"Hey guys so um this is a very serious video and i have a very big announcement to make.....Mark and i are no longer together and it wasnt because of anything like oh he cheated on me or anything we were falling apart. He just wasnt happy in the relationship and i could tell. As much as it hurts and i love him sooo so very much i let him go because i dont want him to be with me unhappy thats all that matters to me is his happiness. He wasnt happy with me he spent more time with this new girl and i could see he wanted her but he couldnt be with her because of me i didnt want to keep him from loving somebody so i let him go. For his sake ...so please dont hate on him or when he announces his new girlfriend dont hate on her be happy that he us finally happy and dont worry about me ill be fine if anything hate me because im the one who broke is apart but it was because i love mark and i dont want him to be unhappy.." i say crying."So um guys im gonna be taking a long break from youtube because i need time to myself. There's really no telling when i will get back i might not even come back at all who knows? Thank you all for all the support all 20 million of you and be happy and stay strong for me." i say smiling i end the video and upload it to youtube title...

Be happy.

3 months later....

Today i was going to indipopcon to sing with JT Machininma.
I got dressed:

And drove to the convention centre where i was greeted by fans i signed a few things then i went backstage for my performance.

I met up with pat and skull back stage we did a quick run over everything we were doing.

Then i came out on stage and everyone cheered:

Everyone cheered

Skull
You
You and skull
-----------------

Suddenly a different song starts to play.

"Now i wonder who this song could be about." i say acting as if i didnt know.

"Pewdiepie!!" skull yelled coming onstage

"Nooo totally Jacksepticeye." i said

"It cant be." skull said.

"Then who can it be about about?" i asked.

"Well Who's a youtube star we all admire?
A drunken miner, who just retired!
To become a part-time chef plus a diver
Hark the herald, It's Markiplier!
A friend of Slender, and a star designer!
But he's not a doctor you'd want to hire!
A gravitational law-defier!
He taught a gosh darn shark to fly, word!
Like a bird, he'll drop a sky turd!
Amnesia- he forgot a lighter!
Mark's a guy who's one tough survivor!
But he'll run and hide because he's not a fighter!
Who's your daddy? Markiplier!
An awesome father!"

"Not what I heard!
He met a hot ghost and tried to wife her!
Also, he's an awful biker
Who likes to ride over sharpened items!
Not like it was hard to find'em!
Sexy Mark can fill your heart's desires!
He'll pick up chicks, and drop one-liners!
He's so hot his hair could start a fire!
Don't be shocked, if Mark is tired
Like a guard who worked for five long all-nighters!
He;s on the clock, someone start the timer!
Was that Foxy? Hope he's not a biter!
Nevermind, it was just Darkiplier!
Not gonna lie, it's hard to rhyme words
When you got a name like Markiplier!
His Draw My Life had us all inspired!"

"I teared up and I'm not a crier!
I would rather light my farts on fire
Than ever stop watching Markiplier!
That was weird, I'm gonna stop right there!"

"I'll sing the chorus while I dye my hair!"

You've shocked, you've scared, you've surprised!
Just take us along for the ride!
When you laugh we laugh
And we've cried with you!
When you crap your pants
You know we do too!
You're the man who's leading
All of us down a dangerous road!
Remember when you start screaming!
That you will never scream alone!

[Bridge 1]
RED LIGHT!
GREEN LIGHT!
RED LIGHT!
GREEN LIGHT!
RED LIGHT!
GREEN LIGHT!
RED LIGHT!

Where'd he come from, where did he go?

Nope, nope, nope, I'm so boned!
Nothing wrong here, all fine and dandy!
I'M THE KING OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S!
Also known as the King of Squirrels!
And he's always smooth when he talks to girls!
Hey baby, just so you know
All you gotta do is Press B to Blow!
Watch your back for the crazed butt-stabber!
I'm so brave! That doesn't matter!
Punch him straight in the Gabba Gabba!

Gotta go fast, go faster faster!
How did his feet get spun around backwards?
Why is he covered in pancake batter?

Stand up, put your hands up!
If you're a fan of staring at bananas!
Boo! Jumpscares galore!
Don't break your chair and end up on the floor!
You do you
And I'll do me!
And we won't do each other...
Probably...

Having fun? I was starting to!
Till it became a dick-punching party dude!
Hosted by the one and only Markimoo!
What'd you eat? That's a lot of poo!

[Chorus]
You've shocked, you've scared, you've surprised!
Just take us along for the ride!
When you laugh we laugh
And we've cried with you!
When you crap your pants
You know we do too!
You're the man who's leading
All of us down a dangerous road!
Remember when you start screaming!
That you will never scream alone!

[Bridge 2]
Oh you're so weird. So weird
You're you're so weird!
Oh you're so weird. So weird
You're you're so weird!

[Verse 3]
Here's a look, far from weird!
Pink mustache, zero beard!
See this man, you'd best steer clear!
Sources say he should be feared!
He don't take no shit from nobody!
If you mess with him you're gonna get bloody!
Oh no! He's dead!
Wilford Warfstache knows what's best!
Markiplier's kinda like Slim Shady!
He's got a lot of faces, all of them are crazy!
They'll make you laugh!
They'll make you cry!
I will see you!
In the next video!
Bye-Bye!

[Chorus]
You've shocked, you've scared, you've surprised!
Just take us along for the ride!
When you laugh we laugh
And we've cried with you!
When you crap your pants
You know we do too!
You're the man who's leading
All of us down a dangerous road!
Remember when you start screaming!
That you will never scream alone!
YEA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Skull and i danced around stage for while rapping and singing while the audience clapped and cheered. Soon was time for the panel and the last person i expected to be there was there...mark.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.4M 273K 103
You just arrived at your new apartment in L.A. and are waiting for your favorite YouTuber, Markiplier, to upload, but when his videos are late and yo...
8.2K 261 21
Just another one of those Anti x Reader stories except this one sucks and has a horrible plot :) ⚠️Foul Language Highest Rankings: #13 for antisepti...
706 0 18
: Book 1 : :TRIGGER WARNING:PLEASE READ: trigger warning I will not give any further warning it ruins the atmosphere this story will have topics for...
303K 8K 122
Short stories/ imagine for the one and only Jacksepticeye. These are my first imagines so they might be a little rough. But I'll write long, short, s...