Inuyasha and Kagome's love

By nicoleangelica63

What happens when an evil immortal demon takes Kagome and the only way for inuyasha to get her back is to adm... More

Part 1: She's gone
Part 3: Looking
Part 4: The bracelet
Part 5: Leaving
Part 6: The Spell
Part 7: Neeeding Her
Part 8: Dreams
Part 9: Enter Lampoge
Part 10: Lampoge
Part 11: Getting Her Back
Part 12: Not seeing
Part 13: Unlucky Thirteen
Part 14: His Thoughts
Part 15: Free
Part 16: Losing her
Part 17: dying
Part 18: Waiting For Her
Part 19: Feelings
Part 20: Kagome
Part 21: Inuyasha
Part 22: Where's Lampoge?
Part 23: Kagome's mind
Part 24: changes
Part 25: Kagome's transformation
Announcement
Part 26: Fighting
Part 27: The Final Chapter
Help
Published

Part 2: Seeing Naruku

3.5K 103 5
By nicoleangelica63

(Kagome's P.O.V)

I had stormed off. I was so mad that I could just scream! What was wrong with him?! He had no right telling me what I could and can't do. I was going home and that was the end of that.

I had started to walk towards the well when I heard a twig crack. I turned around quickly only to find my friend Sango standing there with the young Shippo.

"Oh hey...What are you guys doing here?"

They said nothing and I knew that something was wrong.

"Shippo, Sango, What's going on?" Just as quickly as I finished my statement they started to morph. What the heck?!

I started to run, but just as quickly tripped over a branch, "INUYASHA HELP!!!!!!!" I yelled. The two demons appeared before me.

"To late for that." One of them flicked something at me and it went straight into my head. Just like that I was out. The last thing I saw was Inuyasha running towards us as I was being lifted from the ground.

"Help...Inu...yasha.." I muttered before I went unconscious.

I could feel myself being lifted from the ground. It was like I was still partly consious, but I couldn't open my eyes. I tried to speak, but my mouth wouldn't open. I wanted to see him. Inuyasha help me please. I'm tired of being alone in this darkness.

"Kagome!"

I could hear him. Inuyasha! Gosh why couldn't I open my eyes? What had they done to me?

"Kagome, please open your eyes. You're safe now just open your eyes for me please."

I opened my eyes only to find Naruku(sorry not sure of the spelling).

"Naruku what have you done to me?! Where's Inuyasha?!"

"He's not coming for you Kagome. He's went looking for Kikyo again. He has no interest in you. His love for her will never go away. You will forever be alone."

"You're wrong!"

"Oh, but I'm not and you know it's true."

"Inuyasha...will come...for me." I went into unconsiousness again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
775K 26.1K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
369K 12.9K 38
*Rewrite* Tris- A broken servant girl who continues to be auctioned from person to person. With no individuality or freedom, she is devoted to a lif...
10.4K 437 37
(5sos Werewolf AU) 'It's hard to see the enemy, When you're looking at yourself. Maybe your reflection shows you screaming out for help.' Luke doesn...