Colby Brock Imagines | REQUES...

By Ellie_Writes143

Enjoy this collection of Colby Brock Imagines!❤ More

#1 | Colby Brock...Jealous?
#2 | Another Girl?
#3 | Just A Bad Dream (Colby)
#4 | Finally More Than Friends
#5 | Detention!
#6 | The Morning After
#7 | Angry Makeup Sex?
#8 | Adventures with Colby
#9 | Texting & Driving
YO IT'S ELLIE!
#10 | Birthday Cake
#11 | Colby's New Girl
#12 | Mickey Ears
#13 | Make You Feel Better
#14 | Meet My Mom
#15 | You Owe Me A Drink
#16 | Scary Movie & Chill
#17 | Under The Table
#18 | That Time Of The Month
#19 | Labels
#20 | Nightmares
GUESS WHAT
#21 | Noises In The Woods (pt. 1)
#22 | ICU's And Waiting Rooms (pt.1)
#23 | ICU's And Waiting Rooms (pt.2)
#24 | Shooting Star
#25 | 6am
#27 | Call 911 Now (pt.1)
#28 | WYD To Me?
#29 | Cigarette Smoke
#30 | Video Games
#31 | Bad Boy Meets Shy Girl
THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
#32 | Brownies With Bae
#33 | Dinner Gone Wrong (pt.1)
#34 | Dinner Gone Wrong (pt.2)
#35 | Chill Out
#36 | The Lunch Room
#37 | Airplane Mayhem
#38 | His Ex
#40 | Do It For The Vlog (pt.1)
#41 | Do It For The Vlog (pt.2)
#42 | Stressed Out
#43 | Sunday Candy
#44 | Cramps
GUYS!!!
#45 | Sorry Sam
#46 | Sorry Sam (pt.2)
#47 | Sneaking In (TFIL)
#48 | Hide In The Closet
#49 | Ouija Board (pt. 1)
#50 | Ouija Board (pt.2)
#51 | Peanut Butter & Jealous
#52 | Prank Gone Wrong
#53 | Long Nights
#54 | Life's A Beach
#55 | No Reply
#56 | No Reply (pt.2)
#57 | The Haunted & The Haunting
#58 |The Haunted&The Haunting(pt.2)
#59 |The Haunted&The Haunting(pt.3)
I'M BACK!
#60 | It's Time
#61 | Kidnapped In NY
#62 | Kidnapped In NY (pt. 2)
#63 | Kidnapped In NY (pt. 3)
#64 | 18 & Pregnant?
#65 | Guys My Age
#66 | Stargazing
#67 | Gangs & Guns
#68 | Gangs & Guns (pt.2)
Woah I'm Alive?
#69 | Gangs & Guns (pt.3)
#70 | Bet On Me
#71 | Sleepy Sunsets

#39 | Please Change

11.3K 265 153
By Ellie_Writes143

What's up!🖤

This one's for Bella!

I lost your dm so I don't know your username.😭 But since you're still on my list I wasn't gonna just skip you girl.

Anyway, enjoy! Vote, and check out this imagine's song!🖤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

Tonight, we were going a party in Beverly Hills with all the former Vine stars. It was a big deal to everyone there, especially with Vine dying and all. I took my time getting ready, making sure I looked my best.

After doing my hair and makeup, I walked over to the closet. Colby was laying on the bed, waiting patiently on his phone. It was 6:30 pm and we still had an hour and a half until it was time to go.

I stood in the closet, scanning through the different outfits I could choose from. As soon as I picked a dress off the hanger, Sam walked into our room.

"You guys almost ready? We should get some sushi before the party." Sam asked.

"Yeah, almost." I called out from the closet.

Colby laughed and sat up. "Sorry buddy, that means she'll be ready in a few hours in girl language."

"Alright, while she gets ready and does her womanly things, maybe you can help me with editing this weeks Youtube video?" Sam pointed towards the living room.

Colby and I laughed as they both went to the living room and sat on the couch with their laptop.

I put on a black, tight dress. The one I had not worn yet.

I stepped out of the closet and looked in the mirror, smiling at my reflection. I looked at every angle, making sure I looked okay, and went over to the guys.

"Queeeen!" Sam clapped.

Colby looked up, doing a double-take. "Damn." He said, biting his lip.

"Thank youuu." I blushed, as Sam got up and made me do a 360° turn to show off my outfit.

"Wait, woah. Babe, don't you think that's a little too... I don't know. Revealing?" Colby said as Sam sat back down.

I looked down at myself, confused.

"I think she looks fine, bro." Sam said, putting the lap top back on his lap.

Colby gave me a go change look and turned his attention back at the laptop.

I turned around, sighing as I walked back to the room.

Back in the closet, I looked for another outfit that met Colby's standards. Rolling my eyes, I took off my dress and tried on another outfit. This one was a burgundy, long-sleeved dress.

I came out and extended my arms as Sam cheered. "Yay! She looks great! Now lets go get some sushi." He got up.

"Ummmm." Colby pulled Sam's arm and sat him back down. "No. Okay that's even shorter than the last one, babe." Colby crossed his arms and looked me up and down.

I groaned and threw my head back. "Seriously, Colby?"

"Yup. I don't need everyone looking at your ass the whole night." He said, pointing at it.

"What? Who?" I said, putting my hands on my hips and tapping my foot.

"All of my friends are already obsessed with you, babe!" Colby said, annoyed.

"That's true. All they talk about when you two leave is how they wanna fu-" Sam was cut off by Colby elbowing him. I giggled a little. "What? I'm just saying!" Sam pouted and went back to his editing.

"Just go change. Please? Something longer?" Colby asked again.

"Fine, dad." I rolled my eyes and walked back into the room, followed by Sam laughing and making a daddy joke, of course.

I went into the closet and looked for a longer dress. I mean fuck, I might as well just wear a winter coat and snow-pants. I tried on another dress and made my way over to them again.

"Oh shit." Sam raised his eyebrows and looked at Colby.

"Is this long enough for you?" I twirled and crossed my arms.

"Baabe. Your um..." Colby sighed and patted his own chest. "Your tits."

"I just want sushi." Sam whined.

"Oh come on Colby! It's a party! We're not about to walk into a church!" I walked over to him.

He stood up and put his hands on my waist. "Babe. I'm sorry but some of these people are assholes and I will beat up anyone who hits on you."

Sam snorted. "Right."

Colby glared at him and turned me around, walking me back to the room.

We entered the closet and he looked through all of my outfits. "Colby can you not?" I said, struggling to unzip my dress.

"Can't you just not wear a dress? I don't know. Something that's not so tight?" Colby stopped searching through my clothes, and unzipped my dress.

"Sure. Why don't I just go in sweatpants and a T-shirt." I said, sarcastically.

"No, that's worse! Your ass looks amazing in sweatpants!" He face palmed. "Just wear jeans or something." He sighed.

"Jeans? But- Ugh. You make no sense babe." I said, pushing him out of the closet. "It's not my fault I have curves." I mumbled.

"Please change!" He said, going back to the couch with Sam.

I rolled my eyes and changed into my high-waisted, ripped, skinny jeans. I paired that with a cute, black crop-top, and walked out.

Sam whistled as I did little twirls and flipped my hair. Colby's jaw dropped.

"Absolutely not." Colby got up, grabbed my hand, and pulled me back into the room.

"God dammit, Colby." I whined.

"Can't I just wear a cute jacket over this?" I negotiated.

"No. Change. Now." He motioned towards the closet. I sighed and started holding up different outfits. About 15 minutes later, he finally agreed on one dress.

As soon as I put it on, he changed his mind. I groaned. "That's it, I'm not going." I said as I took off my dress.

"No, we have to go."

"How? You won't even let me leave the house yet!" I whined as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He rolled his eyes and put his arms around my waist.

He sighed and finally gave in. "Fine. The jeans with the black top."

"Yayyyy!" I cheered, kissing his cheek.

"BUT. With a jacket on, and I'm not leaving your side." He put a finger in the air and raised his brows.

"Fine with me." I smiled, rolling my eyes.

"I'M HUNGRY. CAN WE PLEASE GET SUSHI NOW?" Sam yelled from the living room as I got dressed again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lmfaooo protective little Colby.😂

Hope you liked it, Bella!!

Make sure you vote and comment!💗

~Ellie✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 9.1K 80
Colby Brock. The other 1/2 of Sam and Colby. The boy with big dreams and inspiration. ~ Imagines of this boy, giving love and hope to all the girls a...
184K 3.6K 50
Serendipity A Colby Brock fanfic :) "I want you." She looked up at me, her green eyes glistening from the light peaking through the blinds. What the...
65K 2.3K 129
Sam and Colby had a perfect life, but one night it changes for Colby. (Mpreg) This book will contain super sensitive topics!! Started: November 4th...
232K 2.6K 52
This is a book of Colby Brock imagines Requests are welcome and will do as many as I can Hope you enjoy;)