Mónéy Matters

By cakeyree

Mónéy is a 17 year old girl who has lost herself after the death of her brother. Left to deal with her indiff... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Book 2

Chapter Forty-Eight

13.5K 332 185
By cakeyree

|Danaë|

"Damn girl, watch my knee," Myles complained as I propped his knee up on a pillow. I rolled my eyes at him before taking his shoes off. He had been released from the hospital two days ago, and since his sister was out of town, and his brother was running the streets, Myles didn't have any one to look after him. Icy didn't want him to be left alone with a bum leg, so he volunteered me to take care of him. I resisted at first but then he offered me a stack a day so I was all in after that.

"If you would be still then, your knee wouldn't hurt Myles," I said with an attitude. He frowned at me before roughly smacking my hand off his knee. I looked at him surprised before moving off the bed. Myles had this vindictive look on his face, one I never even knew he had.

"I was being still, look you aggravating the fuck outta me. Just get out and gimme a minute to myself," Myles stated harshly. I frowned at him before throwing a pillow at him and leaving out the room, being sure to slam the door. I heard him yell at me on the other side of the door, but I simply ignored him.

We had made it official last night, and he was already getting on my nerves. I didn't know how to act in a relationship with someone like him. One minute he's mad, then the next he wants a kiss. I'm starting to think he's worse than Peanut. I understood that him not being able to do things for himself was frustrating, but that doesn't mean that he has to be an asshole to his brand new girlfriend.

I scrolled down my Instagram timeline, and saw a birthday selfie of Mónéy and some light skin girl. I rolled my eyes and decided that I wasn't going to be petty today. I went to her comments and told her happy birthday. She responded back almost immediately, with a thank you and asking for my number. I went to her DM and gave it to her. As soon as I sat my phone on the counter, it started to ring.

"You are way beyond petty Mónéy," I let her know as I walked over the the refrigerator. She scoffed before talking.

"It that how you greet the birthday girl, little miss rudeness. And how am I petty, y'all the ones who haven't called and checked on me for days. I could've been dead in the damn ditch or something," she stated dramatically. I took a apple out the refrigerator before twisting my lips up. Mónéy was so over dramatic.

"Well I did try to call yo ass, you just didn't answer. I stopped calling once I realized that I was on the block list," I admitted to her. She chuckled nervously, causing me to smirk.

"Yea, well if y'all didn't piss me off, I would've never put y'all on the block list," she mumbled. I heard movement coming from Myles bedroom but I ignored it, he probably was trying to get comfortable. "Anyways I didn't call you for all that. I called to invite you to my lit ass party that's happening tonight at eight. Girl I'm having live performances by A-BOOGIE, PnB Rock and you not going believe who else gonna be there," she said excitedly. I shrugged my shoulders like she could see me.

"I don't know, but I'm sure your going to tell me. Aye and I probably won't be able to make it if Kilo's going to be there, you know I don't want to look at his ugly face after what Asia admitted to me," I stated.

"Girl to hell with Kilo, he and A-BOOGIE aren't really homies anymore. He found out that Kilo was using his credit card without his knowledge. But I'm still waiting on you to guess the celebrity guest, that's going to be performing at my party," she whined. I sighed and placed my hand to my head.

"Beyoncé?"

"Pshhh, I wish. Keep going."

"Drake?"

"Nope."

"Alicia Keys?"

"Guess again."

"Why don't you just tell me, it's clear that I won't figure it out guessing," I said annoyed. She smacked her lips.

"C'mon on Danaë think harder," she whined. I huffed aggravated before continuing to throw celebrity names at her. I was tired of guessing so I gave up, and just started saying anything.

"Ashanti?"

"Unh-uh."

"Tupac and Biggie?"

"Are you being serious right now?"

"Donald Trump?"

"Okay fine, since you don't wanna play right, then I'll tell you. It's the one and only Kodak Black," she revealed. I nodded my head less excited before faking a smile.

"Girl that's nice, I'm glad you got him to perform. I'm a huge fan of his," I said sarcastically.

"Whatever Danaë, where are you anyways. I stopped by your brother's house and I didn't see you," she said. Myles called my name from his bedroom before ringing that annoying ass bell Peanut gave him. I knew he only gave it to him, just so Myles can aggravate me.

"At my so-called boyfriend's house, helping his ungrateful ass heal," I informed her before slowly getting up from the island and dragging my feet towards his bedroom.

"Boyfriend? Wait we don't talk for two days and you go off and find yourself a man. Bitch you is some shady," she stated. I sighed before walking into the bathroom, to get away from that stupid sounding bell.

"No it's nothing like that. Myles and I are dating. Don't ask me any questions right now, because he's ranging that damn bell. Look I'll meet up with you later on before your party so we can catch up. Let me go see what he wants before he kills me with this bell. I'll call you back," I told her before hanging up, not giving her time to respond. I sighed deeply before walking towards his bedroom.

"What," I yelled irritated. He smirked at me as he continued to ring the bell. I frowned at him before walking over to him and snatching the bell out his hand. He reached behind his back, revealing a blunt and handed it to me. I raised an eyebrow at him, causing him to smack his lips.

"Go lite this for me. My nerves bad as fuck and yo lil ass ain't doing nothing to make it better." he ordered before picking the remote up and flipped through channels. I frowned at him before going to do what I was told. At this point I didn't want to be his girlfriend, he was being so mean to me right now. I mimicked what he said as I turned the stove on.

"Do this, do that. Get your no kneecap having ass up and do it on your own," I rambled to myself. I lit the blunt before placing it up to my lips and taking a drag. I started chocking and coughing like I was about to die. I went over to the sink and stuck my head under it as I let the water fall into my mouth.

"Bruh, you better not be in there smoking my shit, with that wet ass mouth of yours," Myles yelled from the bedroom. I took a deep breath before grabbing a paper towel and wiping my mouth. Weed was nothing to play with and I just couldn't see how my brother and his crew smoked everyday, all day. I relit the blunt before taking it to Myles. He snatched it out my hand without saying thank you. I waited until he put it in his mouth to snatch it from him.

"What the fuck, gimme my shit Danaë," he demanded.

"Say thank you, and tell me how pretty I am. That's the only way you get this back," I said holding the burning blunt up. He let out an annoyed chuckle before nodding his head.

"Thank you Nae, you one of the most beautiful girls that ever walked on this earth," he admitted. I blushed before looking at the blunt. "Now I said all'at shit, can I have my smoke back before my shit go out." I rolled my eyes before handing him his drugs back. He snatched it out my hand and took a hit before blowing smoke my way. I stood in front of him frowning.

"C'mere Danaë," Myles called out to me. I squinted at him as I watched him place his blunt in the ashtray. I folded my arms across my chest, like the brat that I was. He smacked his lips before carefully pulling his propped up leg off the pillow and walking over to me.

"You really need to sit down somewhere. The doctor say keep your knee elevated for at least three days," I reminded him. He smacked his lips and ignored everything I had just said.

"Fuck that doctor and I wouldn't be up if yo ass, would've came see what I wanted," he said limping closer to me. The pout remained on my face as he placed his hands on my waist. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"I swear I hate boys," I mumbled. He smacked his lips and shook his head.

"Well it's a good thing I'm not a boy," he said kissing me. "You still my girlfriend," he asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, you haven't been treating me like your girlfriend. Lately all I've been doing is running around here taking orders from you and being your personal maid. This shit is tiring and you don't make it any better with your nasty attitude," I explained to him. He sighed before pulling me towards the bed with him. I watched as he sat down then pulled me in front of him.

"Look my bad, iight? I know I'm making shit hard for you, but I'm just pissed off wit' myself. I'm frustrated because I really let this sixteen year old nigga attempt to take me out. I ain't the type of dude to depend on people to wait on me hand and foot. I'm a hustler baby, I like getting my shit out the mug. Ain't nothing against you, I'm just tired of not being able to do shit for myself. You gon' forgive me or what," Myles asked. I looked at him before leaning down and kissing his lips.

"I'm guessing that's a yes," he stated. I rolled my eyes and kissed him again. He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his, so that I was straddling him. I knew exactly what we were about to do and my clit throb with excitement. I was still a virgin and I didn't have any plans to give myself to Myles. Only thing we've been doing was kissing, touching, and dry humping. I knew he was getting tired of that, but I wasn't ready.

I leaned up and started humping his body. Myles looked at me and started laughing hard. He cupped his stomach and sat up in bed. I frowned at him and attempted to get off him but he wrapped his arms around my waist as he continued to laugh at me.

"What's so funny," I asked annoyed. His laughter died down a little and he shook his head.

"Nothing at all, imma let you do you," he said before laying back on the bed. I rolled my eyes and contemplated on whether I should finish or not. My body went against me and before I realized it, I was humping on him. He leaned up like he remembered something before pushing me off him.

"Wait, wait, hold up a minute. I gotta get my bitch," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows and titled my head to the side. This nigga was seriously taking about getting another bitch while me, his so-called girlfriend, is sitting right in his face.

"Yo bitch? Myles I swear to G-," I stopped talking once I saw him pull his gun out his pocket. He kissed it before putting it on the nightstand.

"Yea, my bitch," he said with a smirk. I stood there looking dumb but relieved at the same time. He grabbed my belt loop and pulled me back on top of him. "Now I gotta show my baby some attention," he said. I smiled before kissing his lips.

"You got a condom," he asked. I stopped kissing him to look at him like he had gone crazy.

"We don't need a condom Myles. I'm not ready to have sex yet," I told him. He was about to say something but the knocking on the door stopped him. He leaned up and kissed my lips before pointing to the door.

"C'mon bitch go get the door," he said looking around the room.

"Why you can't go get the door, it's your house," I stated ignoring the fact that he called me a bitch. He smacked his lips and rolled his eyes at me annoyed.

"Mane just go get the door. It ain't nobody but Peanut. The sooner you get up and go open the door, the quicker he gon' leave," he told me. I sighed dramatically before getting off him and making my way to the front door. As soon as I opened it I was greeted by Peanut and some girl he was with. I looked her up and down before opening the door, letting them in.

"Wassup Danaë, where Myles at," Peanut asked avoiding eye contact with me. I knew Myles had told him that we were together now, so I knew things between us were going to be awkward.

"He's in his bedroom," I replied. He nodded his head before walking to the back, where Myles was. The girl that came with him took a seat on the sofa while I stood off to the side. She was very pretty, but not prettier than me. Her outfit was a killer and her Brazilian deep wave hair was laid and slayed. I started to feel self-conscious about myself, as I stood there in sweats and a big T-shirt. I couldn't help but to wonder what her relationship was to Peanut.

"That is some really good hair, where'd you get it from." I asked trying to start a conversation. She looked at me surprised before throwing the hair over her shoulder. I could tell from her looks that she was a stuck up bitch. That seems to be the only type of girls Peanut likes.

"Oh I order it from Brazil, you know a real expensive website," she said before texting someone on her phone. I took a deep breath before walking over and sitting on the other end of the couch.

"So how to you know Peanut," I asked. She snickered a little before flipped her damn hair again.

"Peanut, Is that his nickname? He insisted on me calling him Anthony. He told me hates nicknames but I won't tell him you told me, I promise," she said sticking out her pinky. I looked at it before locking mines with hers.

"I'm kinda surprised, he hated it when I-, we call him Anthony," I said dryly. She shrugged her shoulders. I felt some type of way now. Peanut would want to strangle me everytime I said his government name but here this chick is telling me she calls him that all the time.

"My name is Macie by the way," she said.

"I'm Danaë."

"Anyways, Anthony and I met at school a few months back. I was new to college and he helped me with a lot of my studying. We would flirt with each other on the low, but I wasn't really checking for him. I didn't start liking him until I heard about what he was doing out here in these streets," she said. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her weirdly.

"So you only want Peanut because his name is ringing in the streets. Don't you think that's a little golddig-ish of you," I asked. She looked at me offended before smiling.

"Uh nope! Girl I love a nigga who slangs. It's a bonus that they make a lot of money but I just like the fact that they are rebellious. Anthony and I had sex for the first time last night and lawd, I almost died when I saw his dick. I was so big and fat, I'll say it's about eight inches, give or take. That nigga made me cum over and over and over again. I can only imagine what his head game is like. He'll probably have a bitch squirting for days," she squealed.

"You have no idea," I mumbled cockily.

"Girl I like you, at first I thought you'd be a bitch but I guess I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover," she said. I gave her a fake smile.

"Oh it's okay, I thought you were a bitch too and a hoe, so we're even now," I said. She frowned and rolled her eyes. Peanut walked into the living room laughing. I took this time to take in his appearance. He looked so good even in simple attire. I could tell he had just came from the barber shop, I found myself staring at him.

"Take a picture sweetie, it might last longer," Macie stated dryly. I frowned at her as she stood to her feet and wrapped her arms around Peanut. He looked down at her before kissing her cheek. Macie started to giggle annoyingly, making me roll my eyes.

"I missed you," she cooed. Peanut glanced over at me while smirking. I smiled and flipped him off.

"How much," he asked still looking at me. Macie grabbed his chin and tried to make him look at her but he continued to stare at me. After a few more failed attempts, she gave up and kissed his chin.

"A lot," she purred.

"Show me how much," he said. She flipped her expensive hair over her shoulder and stood on her tiptoes before sloppily kissing his lips. Her eyes were closed but Peanut's were opened, and looking right at me. I avoided his stare as my legs shook uncontrollably. Macie reached down and started stroking Peanut's dick through his joggers. I watched disgusted as Peanut gripped her ass. She pulled back from him and looked around Myles's condo.

"C'mon baby, let's do it on the dinning room table," Macie said out of breath. She grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the round table. I jumped up from the couch and shook my head.

"No, no, no, no, no, no! Absolutely not, what the fuck do you think this is? My boyfriend and I eat on this table. Y'all need to go rent one of these condos or something because y'all are not about to fuck where I lay my head at," I yelled. Macie rolled her eyes and pulled Peanut back into the living room.

"She is so stuck up, and I think she has a little crush on you," she mumbled before grabbing her purse.

"You don't know the half of it," Peanut said winking at me. Macie waved at me and gave a fake smile.

"It wasn't nice meeting you, I mean it was. It was nice meeting you Dana," she said mispronouncing my name on purpose. I frowned at her and watched as she flipped her hair over her shoulder, once again. I was more than certain, that it would fall out if she kept flipping it.

"Pleasure is all Anthony's Maxi. Oops I meant Musty, or is it Manly," I asked, pretending to be confused. Macie mugged me before heading towards the door.

"Are you coming Anthony," she asked. Peanut looked at her, then back at me before speaking.

"Imma go let my homie Myles know I'm leaving. I'll catch up with you in a minute," he said. She looked at me for a while and I smiled and waved, causing her to frown before leaving out.

Peanut peeped his head around the corner before walking back over to me. He looked at me weirdly before he pulled me into him and kissed my lips. I found myself kissing him back and enjoying it. Myles rung the stupid ass bell, and I jumped back from Peanut. We just stared at each other in shock.

"Danaë can you grab my Gatorade out the fridge, please," he called out. I nodded my head as if he could see me, before walking over to the kitchen and grabbing his drink. Peanut was still standing in the same place looking guilty. I walked into Myles bedroom, avoiding eye contact with him. He grabbed the Gatorade out my hand and pulled me into him. I sighed and shifted uncomfortably in his arms.

"Myles I have to lock the door," I whined. He kissed my cheek and attempted to kiss my lips but I turned my head.

"Imma let you go if you give me a kiss," he said and I raised my eyebrows horrified. I shook my head no and tried to move his hands from around me. That would be so disrespectful if I kissed Myles and not even a minute ago, I was swallowing his best friend's spit. He turned my head to face him and he forcefully kissed my lips. I wasn't even able to enjoy it, because of him shoving his tongue in my mouth.

I used all my strength to push him back. He chuckled and wipe his mouth. "You a weak ass kisser, but that's okay, I'll teach you how to be a pro at it," he said. I nodded my head and quickly got up from his lap. When I returned to the living room, Peanut was gone and the bottom lock on the front door was locked. I slumped back on the couch and folded my arms.

Was it wrong for me to rather Peanut's kisses over my boyfriend's?

__________________

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

No Questions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.9K 28
Kayla was 12 years old when her parents were killed. At a young age she saw, her father die and her mother get raped and killed right in front of her...
24.4K 978 22
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Forced into the game by his father, Sincere aka "Coke", had a different type of hunger for the hustle. He did what he had t...
6.8K 114 21
"He made me believe I was worthless and alone, I felt I did something wrong, and I deserved it." Those were the quotes to Nia's everyday life while b...
2.5K 79 14
19 year old Aaliyah Martinez is a troubled teen, her father died when she was 8. After the tragic death of her father Aaliyah's mother got hooked on...