Colby Brock Imagines | REQUES...

By Ellie_Writes143

Enjoy this collection of Colby Brock Imagines!❤ More

#1 | Colby Brock...Jealous?
#2 | Another Girl?
#3 | Just A Bad Dream (Colby)
#4 | Finally More Than Friends
#5 | Detention!
#6 | The Morning After
#7 | Angry Makeup Sex?
#8 | Adventures with Colby
#9 | Texting & Driving
YO IT'S ELLIE!
#10 | Birthday Cake
#11 | Colby's New Girl
#12 | Mickey Ears
#13 | Make You Feel Better
#14 | Meet My Mom
#15 | You Owe Me A Drink
#16 | Scary Movie & Chill
#17 | Under The Table
#18 | That Time Of The Month
#19 | Labels
#20 | Nightmares
GUESS WHAT
#21 | Noises In The Woods (pt. 1)
#22 | ICU's And Waiting Rooms (pt.1)
#23 | ICU's And Waiting Rooms (pt.2)
#24 | Shooting Star
#25 | 6am
#27 | Call 911 Now (pt.1)
#28 | WYD To Me?
#29 | Cigarette Smoke
#30 | Video Games
#31 | Bad Boy Meets Shy Girl
THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
#32 | Brownies With Bae
#33 | Dinner Gone Wrong (pt.1)
#34 | Dinner Gone Wrong (pt.2)
#35 | Chill Out
#36 | The Lunch Room
#37 | Airplane Mayhem
#39 | Please Change
#40 | Do It For The Vlog (pt.1)
#41 | Do It For The Vlog (pt.2)
#42 | Stressed Out
#43 | Sunday Candy
#44 | Cramps
GUYS!!!
#45 | Sorry Sam
#46 | Sorry Sam (pt.2)
#47 | Sneaking In (TFIL)
#48 | Hide In The Closet
#49 | Ouija Board (pt. 1)
#50 | Ouija Board (pt.2)
#51 | Peanut Butter & Jealous
#52 | Prank Gone Wrong
#53 | Long Nights
#54 | Life's A Beach
#55 | No Reply
#56 | No Reply (pt.2)
#57 | The Haunted & The Haunting
#58 |The Haunted&The Haunting(pt.2)
#59 |The Haunted&The Haunting(pt.3)
I'M BACK!
#60 | It's Time
#61 | Kidnapped In NY
#62 | Kidnapped In NY (pt. 2)
#63 | Kidnapped In NY (pt. 3)
#64 | 18 & Pregnant?
#65 | Guys My Age
#66 | Stargazing
#67 | Gangs & Guns
#68 | Gangs & Guns (pt.2)
Woah I'm Alive?
#69 | Gangs & Guns (pt.3)
#70 | Bet On Me
#71 | Sleepy Sunsets

#38 | His Ex

10.8K 273 124
By Ellie_Writes143

Yo it has been a looong week.
I'm so sorry. asfghjkljdjs 😭😭

Please vote and check out this imagine's song! (<--- IT'S KATRINAAAAA😍)

I love you guys!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

"Babe are you ready yet?" Colby called out from the room.

"Almost done!" I shouted back from the restroom as I ran the straightener through my hair once more. "Hey can you come help me?" I shouted as Colby came to the rescue.

"At your service, my queen."

"Can you please straighten the back for me?"

He nodded and stood behind me, as he began to straighten my hair. I giggled.

"Goals." Colby joked. "Alright I'm done. Can we go now?" He crossed his arms and leaned back on the bathroom wall.

I took one more look in the mirror as I sprayed on some perfume. "You look stunning, babe." He smiled through the mirror.

"You think so?" I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Mhmmm." He hummed as he hid his face in the crook of my neck, taking in the fragrance of my sweet perfume. "Gorgeous." He spoke into my neck, before leaving a soft kiss on my shoulder.

Instant chills.

"Come on, let's go." He pulled on my waist and walked out the bathroom door, taking me with him.

We arrived at the party at a decent time. Everyone was there already. We walked around, talked to people, then danced. Then ate, then walked around and talked to people some more...

Everything was great. A night of good music and good friends was much needed after such a hectic week.

"Babe, I'm gonna go get us some drinks. I'll be back." Colby said, pointing at the bar. I nodded and continued to talk to our friends, David and Liza.

After some time went by, I realized I'd lost track of time. Twenty minutes had gone by and Colby hadn't returned with our drinks. I excused myself and went to the bar, where I found Sam.

"Hey, have you see Colby?" I asked him. He gave me an unsettling look and pointed towards the patio.

Right away, my attention was directed towards the huge pool. There wasn't a whole lot of swimming, but here was a whole lot of hooking up. I walked through the crowd looking for Colby, when all of a sudden...

"Oh, Colbs, just get in already!"

My eyes spotted Colby and Brennen talking to some girl, who was in the bathtub.

I made my way over and did my best to act oblivious. "Hey, Colby. I'm kinda thirsty, aren't you?" I tried to swallow my attitude.

"Oh right! That's what I was gonna do!" He snapped his fingers.

"I'll get us all drinks, don't sweat it man." Brennen said, walking to the bar inside.

"(Y/n), this is Jordan. Jordan this is (Y/n)." Colby grinned as he introduced us.

Her wet hand tapped my ankle as she said hi. "And you two know each other how?" She had the nerve to ask.

"Oh. Jordan this is my girlfriend." Colby said as I linked my arm around his.

"Oh! That's funny, because-"

"I'm back with drinks!" Brennen interrupted, handing them to us.

"At least you actually came back with them." I said with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

Colby cleared his throat.

"So, are you guys like old friends? School buddies?" I asked, taking a small sip of Peach Smirnoff.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." She giggled, splashing some water on the pool deck. "We dated, silly." She smirked. "Well... we did other things, too. Didn't we, Colby?" She added. I tried not to let the jealousy get to me.

"That's cute. Still thinking about it after all these years, huh?" I said, giving her a bitchy fake smile.

"What can I say? He sure is hard to forget about." She bragged.

"Alright. Um, Jordan that's enough." Colby cleared his throat.

"No, Colbs, you know I'm just messing her." She said, in a flirty tone.

"So... Does he ever do that thing with you?" She looked me up and down, intimidatingly.

"What thing?" I looked at Colby, noticing his anxious and irritated facial expressions.

"That thing he does with his tongue-"

"Alright, what the fuck, Jordan?" Colby stopped her. She came out of the hot tub, shaking her head and laughing. Her body was perfect. Even her hair and makeup were perfect, despite the pool water.

I looked over at Colby, who was following her with his eyes as she bent over to grab a towel. I scoffed and smacked his arm. "Wow. I'll be in the car." I walked off as I gulped down my Peach Smirnoff in one big sip.

{Colby's POV}

"(Y/n)!" I sighed. "God, Jordan. It's nice to see you haven't changed one bit. You're still a tacky bitch, aren't you?" I said as she walked over to me, wrapped up in a towel.

"Relax, Colbs. Why don't we go somewhere now that's she's gone..." She put her clammy, wet hands on my chest.

Immediately, I shoved them away, causing her to fall backwards, into the pool. Everyone turned to look. "Don't call me Colbs."

I walked away and saw (Y/n) leaning on the passenger's side of my car. "Looking for these?" I said, holding up the keys.

She rolled her eyes.

All of a sudden, Brennen ran up to her. "Dude! Colby just pushed that bitch into the pool." He was dying of laughter. She giggled a little.

That's a start.

"See? I got you, babygirl." I said, pulling her hips close to me.

She blushed, looking down. I lifted her chin and ambushed her soft, kissable lips. When we pulled away, we realized Jordan was watching from behind the patio fence.

"Keep watching, girl!" Brennen waved at her.

We laughed.

"Poor girl." (Y/n) said.

"Why?" I asked.

"She doesn't get to do this..."  (Y/n) said, as she pulled me back in for another breathtaking kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw lolll. Cheesy.

Thanks for being patient with me this week guys!

Vote and comment!

~Ellie✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 2.6K 52
This is a book of Colby Brock imagines Requests are welcome and will do as many as I can Hope you enjoy;)
732K 9.3K 66
teehee colbyy
239K 4.7K 29
🤤 Solby 🤤
9.3K 356 21
(COMPLETED✔️) Her singing lead to a completely unexpected spark in friendship. Could they be any more? A Colby Brock fan fiction Published: July, 25...