Hadar #Watty2014

By RevyRogue

Fina is a Enforcers Daughter, she's been harshly trained by her father all her life. On the night of the chan... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 31

134K 4.7K 269
By RevyRogue

Unreadable as she turned on her heels, heading to my office. With the door closed Lupus’s men stood off to the side of the door, incase anyone tried to get in or out. My beta sat in a chair off to the right of my desk, as I sat at my desk. If Lupus thought I’d give up my seat, he’d be holding his breath till her passed out. Sitting on a couch on the far left wall, Fina crossed her legs looking elegant. While Lupus turned a chair to face her, crossing his legs and folding his hands over his knee.

    “Lets start with you name and parents ranking” He smiled, as she held the blank face.
    “Fina Heart, of Luther and Rachael Heart. Luther Heart is the Enforcer for Alpha Jex, while my mother is the daughter to an Alpha since retired.” Looking like she was more bored then anything, Fina picked at the small lint balls on the couch.
    “Aww yes Alpha Beck’s Daughter. He was a very well known Alpha.” Lupus paused, taking a look at me before returning to her.

    “Ms. Heart we need to know why you choose Alpha Hadar’s Pack.” Her eyes slid to his, holding them longer then she might of should.
    “I don’t see how that is any of your business” The first and second growled a warning at her, but she didn’t even blink at their distaste for her comment.
    “Do you know who I am Ms. Heart?” He asked a little mused with her more now.
    “You are the head of the Royal family” As if the title was nothing more, then dog shit of her brand new LV heels. Clearing his throat he nodded.

    “Yes that is correct. So you can see why I have the right to know.” Leaning back into the chair. Fina’s face started to smirk a bit, before it disappeared.
    “I’m sorry but I don’t” Shrugging a little. Lupus’s face twisted into a small scowl, as he tried to calm himself. Leave it to his Angel to piss off the powerful Royal, and do it in a manor in which was almost child innocent like. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he sighed out turning his attention to me.

    “You accepted her knowing she was like this?” Raising a brow.
    “Yes. I thought she fit in nicely” Keeping my hands folded over the desk. As if to set me off, Lupus went to a dark place.
    “Alpha Hadar. We are suspecting you to be recruiting females from other packs, to strengthen your own pack. Along with Ms. Heart we our under the assumption there are at least five others” The sound of a cell being opened as Fina clicked away, as if this whole matter was stupid. Which it was. No sooner had she clipped the cell closed, had Sam linked me.

    *Fina says to calm down, your going to give everything away*

Clever woman……

    “Mr. Brentano. I can assure you that there is no such behavior going on in my pack. We do not steal females from other packs, so we can power up our own.” Biting back the turpentine I was tasting.
    “Never the less, Ms. Heart will be returning to her original pack” My body went numb, as my eyes flickered to her. Sitting calmly she laughed dryly, causing everyone in the room to look at her like she had just lost it.
    “Are you insinuating that Alpha Hadar bribed me with candy and puppies, to jump into a windowless van. As he scurried me off to his pack house, to join the rest of his female minions” She was teasing him, bating and picking at the very thread he was holding to get me.
    “You have to understand Ms. Heart the Alpha is mate less, and there for posies a threat to all females.” Turning to her more, which sent her into a fit of laughs.

    “You don’t say. Well now, that changes everything. Cause I was almost bought with the stories of legend that he was a womanizing fen who, at night stole the hearts of all the pretty unmated wolves.” Clicking her tongue, as the smile held. Rising to his full height, he meant to scare her.
    “He is dangerous, far more then you realize. You should of stayed in the safety of your own pack, where Alpha Hadar couldn’t have control over you” Pointing his finger at me, like I was a bad dog. If he only knew who was more in charge when it came to Fina and I. Fina was calm more so then I, as she didn’t even stand to argue him off.

    “Oh yes My Alpha is very dangerous” There was an undertone in their just for me, which made wolf purr. She had just subtly claimed us, right in front of the Royals who were no more the wise. It made my skin turn to flames, as the mere thought of her verbally slapping him in the face made me hard.

Defiantly picked the right mate…..

    “Are you mocking me?” Lupus hissed, bring me out of my high.
    “Of course not. I’m simply agreeing with you, I’ve seen kittens piss themselves at the mere sight of him” She was more then amused now, as he reddened.
    “MS. HEART. What is the reasoning you came to Alpha Hadar’s Pack?” Snapping with more then enough power to make me want to look away. But with no wolf, Fina batter her lashes like a human and smirked wider.

    “Well since you asked so nicely. I left because the views of my old pack, and myself were not the same. It was a well thought out decision, and I was even given my parents blessing before I left.” Checking out her finger nails. He lowered back into the chair, as he thought of what to say.
    “So you willingly left your pack?” Watching her reaction.
    “Yes” Nodding.

    “But why did you pick this particular pack, there are more then plenty in the surrounding area’s in which you could of picked from.” Instead of getting upset, she shrugging before answering him.
    “Because I thought if I were to join a new pack, it should be the best pack around” Another deep shiver ran over me. God she was turning me on. The only sound was the ticking of a clock hand, as the Royals waited for Lupus to make his mind up. Getting to his feet, straightening out his black silk tie and almost blue black suit turning to me.

    “We will be spending a few days here, insuring that what Ms. Heart if saying is indeed true.” With that he left my office. Turning to my Beta, I nodded giving him a reason to leave. He’d insure the Royals were taken to the guest house, leaving me alone with Fina. Bowing a little he smiled at Fina, who returned his expression. When the door clicked closed, I shot to her side.

    “You are a very bad girl” Dropping to my knees, kissing her deeply. Giggling into my lips, she didn’t seem to mind.
    “Is that what I am?” Twisting her neck a little, letting me see the grey of her eyes.
    “Yes. Please no more” I was serious, she was going to be watched closely now.
    “If that’s what my Alpha wants” Shrugging. Pushing my lips over hers again, purring at the way she said My.
    “Didn’t I say no more?” Keeping my lips close to hers.
    “Sorry had one more in me” Chuckling, as she kissed me first.

~Royals~

The door clicked closed giving me a few seconds, to remind my members.
    “I want her closely looked after, something is a miss with how protective she is of the Alpha.”
    “Yes Sir” Bowing their heads.

Alpha Hadar’s Beta opened the door, closing it with a short smile.
    “I’ll show you to the Guest house” Holding his hand out for us.
    “Thank you” There was no way he’d give me any information, at least not without torturing him. Which had to have a reasoning behind, which Hadar never seemed to give me.

Ms. Fina was quite the little number, she screamed power. Which was something I found exciting, most females didn’t dare hold their own without their mate around. But the little she-wolf did quiet well against me and my members, perhaps I should take her with me.

She pose to do wonders in my castle, being one of many she’d be my main attraction.

~Fina~

Jackson was worried, even a blind man could see it all over his face. He was fluffing it off, as he was knelt next to me. I was curious about something, but now wasn’t the right time to ask. He was to deep in thought, as his head laid on my lap. Playing with his hair, as a deep rumble emerged. Jackson was making me worried, how far would they really go to keep me from him.

And if they’d take me out of this pack, how long would it be for. Would I really have to return to Jex pack? Cause if so I’d rather hang upside down by my toes. My mind wander as I thought of leaving Jackson, it irritated me that another wolf could do such a thing. Specially if one did not want to leave a pack, how could they just order you to get out without consulting you. When the Head Royal said I was to return to my old pack, I nearly lost it. But the look on Jackson’s face, was enough to make me think clearer.

If I would of snapped, it would of escalated the situation and the man would of dragged me out of this pack today. I was going to have to bite my tongue, making sure to keep away from Jackson. Sighing my eyes fell on his side profile, he was breathing normally now as he kept his eyes closed. Known to well he wasn’t a sleep, but just trying to calm his wolf down. He was ready to snap, thank goodness Sam had gotten to him.

This was another problem, without my wolf I had no way of linking him. He was going to have to use another member of his pack to text me, alerting me of where the Royals were. Poor Sam, he was going to hate this. The knock at the door had Jackson on his feet, before calling the person in. Kem walked in looking annoyed, before closing the door and taking a seat.

    “I hate them” He huffed.
    “Shall we drink to that?” I hummed, getting a scowl from Jackson.
    “You shall do no such thing, we don’t need to be giving them anymore reasons to take you away” You could tell he was deadly serious, but worried as hell.
    “I was just kidding” Getting to my feet.
    “Yes well, please stay away from them if you can. I will be pushing for you to go to school. That will give you reasons to be out more, and in your room studying.” Kissing my forehead, turning to Kem.
    “Make sure Morton is at her side all the time”

“Yes Alpha”
    “Who’s Morton?” Looking from one to the other.
    “We talked about this. Remember? He’s your guard”
    “Oh right…yea me” Twirling my finger into the air, which caused Kem to chuckle.
    “Fina!” Razing his tone.
    “Yea I no” Sulking my shoulders. Another knock as Jackson called them in, a tall muscled of a man stepped in looking at Jackson then me.
    “Fina this is Morton. Morton she’s your job, do not let her out of your sight” Morton didn’t say a word just bowed his head.
    “Woo wait, lets make this very clear. He doesn’t mean all the time right?” Frowning at Jackson, who blushed.

    “Right….aww if she’s in her room you need not go in with her.” He bowed again, looking at me. Dark brown hair and even darker brown eyes, they were like daggers stabbing me in the eyes.
    “Jackson?”
    “Yes?”
    “Why is he looking at me like that?” Jackson turned to look at Morton.
    “Because I told him not to let you out of his sight”

“But he’s not blinking”
    “Yes. Morton is very dutiful.”
    “Yes. Well its very creepy” Kem chuckled, while Morton kept up the never blinking face.
    “Just pretend he’s not their” Jackson said, giving me a warm smile. My eyes rose, as I turned to look at the over 6foot man with a chest the size of king kong. Right…not there……
    “You can’t be serious?”
    “I am” He stated.
    “Jackson, you might as well hire big foot with a marching band. Cause I’m gunna notice him” Pointing at the still no blinking man. Sighing heavily I could tell Jackson was having a hard time, lowering my hand I sighed lightly.

“Okay fine. But you owe me” Turning on my heels, getting closer to the giant.
    “Listen here jack be nimble, don’t eat, touch, or squish me. I be little, got it?” Placing my hands on my hips. His eyes looked up to Jackson, who snickered.
    “Its fine, Morton” Morton looked back down at me, nodding.
    “Stop talking so much, your giving me a headache Morton” I smiled at him, as I saw the smallest of twitches on his lips before they vanished. Patting him I headed out the door, I was going to need to eat soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 85.4K 37
Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's been mute since she was 15 and only talks t...
3.1K 249 53
Marigold is the only daughter of the tyrant king of the Fae realm. After witnessing her father murder her mother, she was sent into a powerless exile...
208K 6.1K 31
He had started backing me into the corner with his canines butting down on his lip. "Okay let me mark you and we will be done here." "No!" "Okay gues...
7.4K 780 63
JAREK She's an abomination-a constant thorn in my side. She has no right to be sheltered so closely by my mother and father, the alpha and luna of th...