The Werewolf CEO 1 of The CEO...

By embermarina

"You can't go out now. The werewolf is roaming the forests." ........ Alexia Summer had no clue what she was... More

Writing in Progress
Official Trailer
ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GO!
Prologue - The Moon Goddess
Car Crash
Meeting the Monster
Sickening Attitudes
Secret Wonder Abouts
Sharp Servants
Rays of Rage
The Funeral
The Golden Shirt
Falty Confessions
Connor
Bro Code Promise
Alive
The Little Things
Walk The Line
Missing Memories
Arrogant Apologies
Please Don't Go
Too Soon
Complicated Human Love
I Don't Wanna Live Forever
Waves
Flashbacks
The Vampyr Party - Part 1
The Vampyr Party - Part 2
The Lost Child
Mr and Mrs Dark
Don't Let the Drunkies In
The Forest Wolf
Hello
Hello Brother
What Really Happened
Felicity
Ambrogoi & Selene
Promises Are Never Broken
Deadly Lies at a Reasonable Price
Epilogue - Until Dawn
'Sup
The Dark Ceo
The Werewolf Ceo Playlist

Survive

8.6K 392 17
By embermarina

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

Song for their drive:  Survive by Vanze  scroll above to see the pic

"I'm not accepting the offer!" I growl out, my heart beating fast. Alec probably wanted me lost in the Antarctica with polar bears munching on my skinny legs. They probably would have some Chinese sauce to go with it too! Going to tear me apart like I'm some KFC meal.

"Honey, did I say you got a choice? No. So you better hurry to pack your bags, we're all leaving this afternoon." Caleb informs me with a pointed look and my face dampens with distress.

"Who is we?" I call out when the brown eyed blonde leaves the room.
Caleb reappears with a giant dark suitcase that has a tag 'Armani'.

"You. Me. Alec and Gabriella." He tells me and quickly opens the zips located on the side of the object.

"Sorry did I just hear you say Gabriella?" I blur out with concern. Are you having a laugh on me fate?

Caleb pauses to look at me. His brown eyes have no golden sparks them, unlike those of Alec.

"She wanted to come, really badly so I think-" I cut the male off sharply.

"I'm not going anywhere." A holiday was nice but not with that tad pole in it. I watch Caleb flop himself on the floor with a low chuckle which makes my cheeks tint a sick red color.

"Alexia. I think we made this pretty clear that you are going with us." He looks amused making me rise from the bed.

"Go without me." I suggest with one look at the brown eyed male. I didn't want to spend however long on the same island as that creature.

"No can't do. I want a holiday but who am I gonna annoy if you're here in America and I'm there with hot ladies that only want my-" I shut him down quickly with wide eyes.

"Don't even say it! I don't want to hear about your...thing." I yell out with shock. Taking a huge step back I watch Caleb smile at me.

"I was going to say my cute appearance but whatever helps you sleep at night." He grins at my eye roll before proceeding to open the rest of the zips on the suitcase.

"Pack summer clothes, where we are heading the sun is hot." Caleb stands on his feet, before brushing of his dark blue jeans.

"But not as hot as me!" He calls out when out the door. I stifle a chuckle and go through my wardrobe. God bless the online shopping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So where are we going?" I sit on the bed with a suitcase which was already packed with clothes.

Caleb arrives at my room to pick it and transfers it into his arms. "Corfu. That's in Greece." He smiles genuinely while effortlessly balancing Alec's spare matt black object on his knee.

"Is the water as clear blue as they say?" I mumble out, I've never been anywhere apart from England. My parents never organized holiday trips so Granma visits where the only place for me during summer. Not that I have complained, I loved my ol' Granma Jenny.

"No. It's way bluer, but you will see it for yourself." Caleb wears a smug expression.

"You're lucky I got a swimming suit." I say under my breath and Caleb just smirks without a word before disappearing with my suitcase.

"Careful with Simon!" I shout as the male leaves my room.

Where do I begin with?

Packing for a holiday is a torture.
Caleb was to come back and oh so graciously inform me that we are staying 'there' for a week.
Which had me kicking all of the clothes from the wardrobe also a lot of pressing and sitting and just a tiny bit of yelling.

"You named a suitcase, Simon?" Caleb comes back with a raised eyebrow making me grin sheepishly.

"Mr Simon Saddleton the Suitcase actually. We've been through so much together, and most of it is your fault." I give out a playful glare in Caleb's direction making him burst out laughing.

"Were you joking when you said it's Alec's birthday today?" I change the subject which has been bugging me.
Caleb pauses a calm look is turned to serious.

"No. It is today." He says and I groan out loudly. Caleb watches me for a brief second before stepping on his feet.

"Why didn't you tell me like a week ago? I didn't even get him a present!" I shoot daggers at the blonde who smiles gently.

"I think the best present would be if you stop holding the grudge and finally forgive him." With that Caleb walks out leaving me alone on the cold floor thinking about what he said.

I called my dad letting him know I wasn't going to be in the states for a week. So we schedule our meeting until I return.

"Take care of yourself, please." I say into the phone. My father doesn't say anything back.

Maybe because he already hanged up a while ago.
So here I was, sitting for hours, pretending to say things I should have actually told him.

Finally letting my smartphone down I stare at the blank screen.
Calling Sophie is impossible, her line straight goes to the voicemail.

"Hey, please call me back. I'm leaving America for a week. Send me a message if you can. It's been a while, we have a lot of things to catch up on." I end the one way conversation with that. Placing the cheap plastic device back in charger I also take a moment to capture my headphones into my black tote bag.

Suddenly my head comes up dizzy. Pausing for a moment I close my eyes and take in a large breath.

"Your body starts to drown in fear,
Which is too much for me to bear.

Let me hold your body closer,
You'll never see me as the poser."

"Who said that?" I turn around the empty bedroom. The window flies open disturbing the black curtains on the sides.

Stepping closer to the window, I take notice of the large woods on the horizon.
My eyes scan the pine trees that look back at me.
Just then I spot a pair of silver shines.
My breath is held in my throat, "Are you alright?" I call out to the silhouette with bright silvery sparks.

I think I saw a smirk but I could be wrong, he/she was too far away. 

"Alexia, have you packed everything?" Caleb steps into the room with a frustrated look.

"Um..yes. I think so." I skim the wide room. I'm pretty sure I took everything.

"Cool. Let's get heading. Our plane is in two hours." Caleb explains and I nod my head. My head flashes back to the forest which now felt empty.

"Does Alec have any neighbors?" I question still searching for the mystery person. I was quite curious about them silver eyes.

"No." Caleb's response is short just as he nears the window and abruptly shuts my view of the woods.
Dropping the curtains over the glass he smiles at me.

"Are you ready?! We should leave, right about..now!" He grabs my hand and I pause to hook my leather bag onto my shoulder.

He stops at the exit and looks back to the curtains, a worried look is evident wanting me to question.

"Is everything okay?" The question gets Caleb's attention and he automatically plasters a smile.

"Brilliant. Come on." I'm still confused at his behavior. Stepping down the stairs I meet blue ones.

"Alexia." The tap pole nods my way in a greeting. Her eyes are narrowed at the sides, showing quiet anger at me.

"Gabriella." I let out without really wanting to. I was certain that the tad pole wanted me out of her trip.

A quick rush downstairs and I pause to take in the heavenly sight in front of me.

Alec's hair is styled upwards, slight curl of spikes makes me gulp. His legs are covered with black denim jeans and a white V-neck escapes out of the leather jacket on his shoulders. His feet are dressed in coal black Timberlands. He looks oblivious to my gawking as he casually walks while staring at the phone screen.

"Everyone ready?" He calls out and meets my eyes. Gabriella briefly looks at me and I nod my head in silence.

Why it was so awkward with us now!? I want to beat myself up for acting like a possessive hound.

"Good." He leads us to a white sports cars. My mouth flies open. This is my fucking dream car.

It was literally wiggling eyebrows at me. "Come Alexia. Just you and me. Let's vroom vroom right here, right now!"

"You got a new car?" Gabriella's sick voice breaks my stare. She smiles at Alec and greedily wraps her arms around the leather of his jacket.

"What car is this?" Caleb calls out to Alec with a wide grin. Before Alec can responds I shuffle in.

"Koenigsegg Agera  R." I mumble out, my voice comes like I'm a horse in labour. All three of them turn at me.

I meet Alec's questioning stare.
"Do you like it?" Alec asks, his eyes penetrate my face. My face masks with a blush but my blue eyes are compelled at the sight of him. His eyes are vibrant with golden flicks that want me to dive into them.

I don't respond. My brain was debating on whether to actually tell him the truth. It is my freaking dream vehicle.

"I love it!" The tad pole speaks making us break the contact. Alec smiles at her and she presses herself against him.

"Only two seats? How are we getting to the airport?" Caleb examines the car's interior design which was so beautiful the red leather probably was so unbelievably hard and shiny.

"I've got that covered." Alec says and presses a button on a remote in his hand. The garage door rises to reveal the same sports car only in red.

Caleb laughs out, "What a tucan of a fool I am!" He knocks on his head and leaps for the keys in Alec's hands.

"A-tut-tut-tut!" Alec takes a step back making Caleb frown. "No. Don't start with the bullshit again!" Caleb looks annoyed.

"That Aston Martin was not my fault!" Caleb looks pissed off and Alec releases a weak groan.

"You were the only one in the car. So who's fault it is?" Alec raises an eyebrow and Caleb pauses for a moment.

"It's not my fault that fucking squirrel managed to rip out the stereo!" Caleb yells out and I gulp down a laugh.

"So what do you want me to do?" Alec looks at his best friend exhausted. My breath catches in my throat as I stare at the white beauty in front of me. If only I could run my fingers on it...

"Give me the keys and let's hope that squirrel doesn't visit again?" Caleb looks hopeful for a moment before Alec decides.

"Alexia. You can drive." Alec throws me the key which I instantly catch in my palm. I was beyond happy alright, but a part of me died when he didn't use my nickname.

Getting into the seat, I feel the leather groan beneath me. Beautiful.
Caleb releases a muttering breath while settling in the passenger seat next to me.

"To get to the airport, follow this route." Caleb stabs a few things in the GPS and off we go. My fingers wrap around the firm steering wheel and I start the engine.

A smile creeps on my face, the trees speed away from  us as I race on the motorway.

Never in my life I thought I would be driving my dream car on the way to probably the most disastrous holiday.

I need you to survive. I told myself as I focused on the road ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE if you enjoy this story!!! Every vote matters guys!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 16.7K 42
"Do you have any idea how dangerous I am?" The old white haired man sneered at me with his yellowish teeth quite on display. Eww, Colgate should take...
4.6K 70 39
A 17-year-old girl with a lot in her past and covering her identity of being a she-devil, Meets a boy who hides his occupation as a Mafia don... in a...
3.4K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
4K 917 30
Clara Mainn wasn't expecting a man with red eyes, black claws, and teeth as sharp as razors to attack in the night. Suddenly thrown into a world of...