Ours Baby

Par outlash

"I'm so sorry you even met me, but what I'm not sorry for is, falling in love with you, Emily Baker." He spok... Plus

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

5

2.8K 68 3
Par outlash

As classes went by it was finally time for gym. I groaned. I walked into the gym doors and saw everyone sitting on bleachers. I saw Kasey waving at me like an idiot. I laughed and made my way up the bleachers to sit beside her. Everyone was was chatting about stuff that I didn't even pay attention to. Boys were on one side and girls were on the other. Was is even suppose to be set up like that? I laugh to myself.

"So, how was your first day?" I heard Kasey speak up. My mind flew back to when my teacher gave me detention and when that gorgeous boy threatened me.

"I got detention." I said. She looked at me with her mouth hung wide open.

"On the first day? You rebel." I laughed at her while she laughed at me. There's no way i'm a rebel. I'm a good girl. I do homework when i'm suppose to, get good grades, turn in things on time, and etc. Now that I got detention my good girl side was fading. I looked up and saw my teacher began to talk about gym rules. I began to actually listen to what she might have to say.

"Okay, so girls and boys i'm your gym coach, Ms. Nacy.." She began to talk as she got cut off by a door opening. Everyone looked over to the gym doors to see who had opened it. It was the boy.. the boy that threatened me. He just kept his hands in each pocket with a smirk on his face. I turned to see some girls stared at him in 'aw' I nearly puked. I mean sure he was hot but his attitude is horrible. I see him walk up to the teacher while she rolled her eyes.

"Mr. Smith, why do you always have to show up late for my class? It's the first day." He shrugged.

"Sorry Ms. Nacy, it won't happen again." He said with a smirk on his face. She raised an eyebrow.

"You said that last time.." She said as she shook her head at him. All the boys laughed while he smiled at them.

"But Ms. Nacy, you gotta give me a chance baby." He said as he smirked at her. Oh my god, I think i'm gonna throw up. At this point the whole gym class was cracking up including Kasey. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"Take a seat." She said as she rolled her eyes. He smiled and walked away from her. As he walked up the bleachers his eyes met mine. He smirked and winked at me. What the hell? Kasey looked at me and opened her mouth to speak.

"Don't." I said as I cut her off.

***

"Okay everyone go get changed into your gym clothes." Ms. Nacy said. I sighed in relief that I actually remembered to bring a spare of gym clothes in my bag. All the girls walked into the girls locker room while the boys walked into the boys locker room. I walked in and sat my bag on a bench in the locker room. Kasey walked up to me and crossed her arms over her chest. I looked at her and raised my eyebrows.

"Is there something you forgot to tell me?" She asked in a serious tone. I laughed and shook my head.

"No.." I said as I grabbed my clothes out of my bag. She rolled her eyes and hit my arm playfully.

"Yes there is! Derek Smith just winked at you!" She said as if i'm dumb. So that was his name..

"Yeah so? Who is he anyways?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes and ran her hand through her hair.

"He's a bad boy but stay away from him. He's bad news, a guy like that will just leave you. Don't let his game fool you." I rolled my eyes. So I was right. I knew something about him screaming 'trouble.'

"Don't worry." I said as I walked into a stall to change. 5 minutes later I came out in black stetch shorts that were really short but oh well. It's like the only thing I found in my bag. I also had on a white v-neck and my black converse. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail so that it's out of my face. I noticed Kasey had on the same exact thing but her shorts were pink and she had on a white t-shirt instead. She also had on her pink converse and her hair was in a ponytail. She tugged my arm and we walked out the locker room. Everyone was standing by the teacher and then I saw him. He was messing around with some of his 'friends.' He had on basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. The teacher blew her whistle and we all looked at her.

"Okay everyone, it's time for us to run the track." Ms. Nacy said as she opened the door to outside. We all walked out to the track. Ugh, I don't feel like running.

"Everyone will run until I say stop. I'll blow my whistle which means stop." She said as she all looked at us. I sighed to myself well at least I got Kasey to run with..

"But I need someones help." She said as everyone started raising their hands. Me on the other hand, I kept my hand down because I knew she wouldn't chose me. She pointed at Kasey. I groaned because I have to run by myself now. Kasey walked over to Ms. Nacy while everyone groaned because they have to run. I looked at Kasey and she mouthed 'sorry.' I nodded and heard the whistle blow. Everyone took off running. Some boys were in the front running trying to show off, girls were barley running, and I tried my best to just jog without losing my breath. My eyes began to roam to track for someone and when I say 'someone' I mean Derek. I looked to see if he was up there with the boys but he wasn't. I turned my head to see if he was behind me but he wasn't.

"Looking for someone?" I heard someone say beside me. I nearly fell because the person scared me. I looked to see Derek jogging beside me. He looked at me and smirked.

"No.. I was just you know.. looking." I said as I tried catching my breath while running. He chuckled and kept up the pace with me.

"Were you looking for me? It's okay you can admit it." He said with that stupid smirk on his face.

"In your dreams." I lied. I was looking for him. Darn it, he caught me. He laughed.

"I'm Derek." He said as he ran beside me running his hands through his hair.

"I know.." I said. He looked at me and smirked.

"Since you already know my name that means you heard the rumors about me." He said. I looked at him.

"Rumors?" I questioned. He let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah about how good I am in bed.." He looked at me and smirked. I gave him the most dirty look and he laughed.

"That reminds me those weren't the rumors everyone was talking about. It was about how much of a bad boy you are." I said truthfully.

"It's true. I am the most badass in this damn school." He said with a smile on his face. I actually 'like' his smile.

"So i've heard but the question is why is the bad boy talking to me?" I questioned while he looked at me.

"Why wouldn't he? I mean look at you in those damn shorts.." He bit his lip as he ran. My mouth formed an 'o' while I stopped running. He continued running while leaving me speechless once again. I heard Ms. Nacy finally blow her stupid whistle. Finally gym is over..

***

I walked into the cafeteria and walked up to the lunch line. I grabbed my food from the lady and gave her my money. I walked away and looked around the lunch room and saw Kasey motioning me to come over. I smiled and made my way over to her. I sat down and smiled at her. I looked down at my lunch and saw I had a salad. I decided to go with the salad since Kasey said the tacos were bad.

"I saw you running with Derek." I looked up at her and rolled my eyes at his name.

"It wasn't what it looked like. I was running and he showed up beside me." I said honsetly. She nodded.

"But did he talk to you?" My mind flew back to when he talked about my shorts. Should I tell her? I don't want to worry her..

"Um well yeah. He said something about my shorts.." I said eating my salad. She raised her eyebrow.

"Your shorts?" She questioned. I nodded and drank some of my water I bought.

"Yeah.. I asked him why he would talk to me and he said how couldn't he. Basically, he was saying I was hot or my shorts were. I really don't know.." I said losing my appitite. Her eyes widen.

"What else happened?"

"Nothing. I stopped running while he ran off." She shook her head.

"He's interested in you Emily." I nearly choked on my water. No way, I mean why would he be?

"Yeah very funny." I said laughing. She looked at me seriously.

"I wasn't joking." I looked at her and gave her a playful grin.

"But I was." She rolled her eyes. I looked around the lunch room and saw Derek all over some chick. Some part of me felt jealous. I shook it off.

"He likes you, I know it." Kasey said. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh does he? Look he's got his hands all over that girl." I said pointing in his direction while Kasey looked in his direction.

"He's playing hard to get maybe." She shrugged. I laughed at her while she gave me a smile shaking her head trying not to laugh.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3K 111 51
I was helping Grayson Kingsley with his homework at the cafe. I have a crush on him since 7th grade. We were best friends until he started hanging ou...
3.1K 62 14
I'd gone to school with Nathan Reed my entire life and yet we'd never spoken, until a chance meeting after school one day. The connection, while I d...
When the Sun Sets Par Patricia K.

Roman pour Adolescents

393K 16.8K 43
I meet him at the right time. Or a completely wrong one, depending on the perspective you look from. I am not the one to fall head over heels in love...
16.6M 310K 26
He leaned in closer, if that was even possible, his spearmint breath fanning across my face. My breathing got caught in my throat as he lowered his m...