If Only i Could⇨Seventeen Won...

By Soonyoungmin

(Little note: I don't really like this story, and i want it GONE but imma just let you guys just read >:[ do... More

Introduction
1-New
2-The Unexpected
3-Detention
4- "Is it True?"
5-Competition
6-Kisses
7-Hanging out
8-Hanging out (Part 2)
9-Oppa
10-Should i?
11-Jealousy
12-What?
13-Pabo!
14-Why?
15-Why is it so Hard?!
16-Crush
17-Disguise
18-Confession~
19-Flirting
20-Mingyu
21-Rest stop
22-Surprise
23-Memories
24- Mansae
25-Wonwoo
26- Dream
27-Pillow Fight
28-"Salute!"
29-Bubble tea
30-Ghost buster
31-chocolate
32-17 july
Author's note
33-Emergency room
34-booseoksoon
35-Him
36-what's more important?
37-Drama
38-Harsh
39-holy water
40-Parents
41- Day
42-Girlfriend
43(epilogue)
♡Bonus chapter♡
Appreciation for 17k

1st bonus

2.4K 49 36
By Soonyoungmin

To;multifandom-af

Bias: wonwoo
Genre: angst

You lay on the sofa having a deep thoughts about your boyfriend, wonwoo. He was kind but it was just that sometimes he just get mad for no reason or maybe he was just stress. He even sometimes ignore you when you asked about how's his day.

You stare at the clock and it strikes 1 am. Yeah you've always wait for him till late at night but he just didn't notice you care so much about him. You heard the door open and appear a no other than wonwoo. you pretend to be just awake and look at him with squinty eyes.

"Oppa you finally home, where were you?" you asked him nicely while rubbing your eyes. He sigh, ignoring you then untie his tie and throw it away. You saw a lip stain on the corner of his lips.... again.

Nowadays, you always saw lip stain when he get back home. You shook your head, maybe it was his lipstick when he tried to clean his makeup and it smudge at the end.

You followed him to the bedroom and he was laying on the bed, playing with his phone. You without hesitate lay beside him and warp your arm around his hips but he don't mind, acting like you weren't there.

"How's your day?" You asked, wanting him to answered it. He sigh, sits and close his phone.

"I'm good, just like always. Everyday is the same as always" he replied angrily with a glare sending to you. Then his phone rings and immediately pick it up, telling you it was his manager. He walk to the kitchen so it could be more private. You eavesdrop through the door.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at the same place okay?"
"Yeah... go to sleep now. i don't want to see you in panda eyes tomorrow *giggle*"
"Arraseo. Bye babe"

Your heart aches so much as you tried your best not to spill any tears. You blanket yourself and face the wall, acting like you were already asleep. You heard the footstep and take one of the pillow beside you, then a door closed sound was heard.

A tear escaped your eyes as you turn your head behind and no wonwoo in the room. He perhaps sleep on the living room. You can't help but to buried your face to the pillow and let it out.

You keep thinking why he do this to you, did you ever do anything wrong? Or maybe you are just misunderstood. But there's no way a relationship man called anyone babe expect for his girlfriend. Maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't be here.

---

You felt the sunshine hit your skin as you slowly open your eyes. You sits, brushing your hair. You walk towards the door and about to open it when you've heard "this is my apartment".

"Are you sure she still asleep" a girl voice asked and wonwoo confidently said yes. You went back to the bed and warp the blanket all around your body, facing the wall.

"So this where my bedroom" he whisper. You can feel their present as you close your eyes tight.

"When will this be ours?" You can sense the girl smirked.

"When she get out of the house" then they start to making out while i wish to not hear this non-sense thing with my own ears.

"Let's get out of here before she woke up" she playfully giggle and dragged him away from there. You open your eyes after you've the door slammed closed. You hugged your knee and start to sobs.

"I really shouldn't be here" you cried to yourself as you pack all your things and with a last look of the house where you always be with him, you walk alone in the darkness. You stayed on your friends house for a night and tell how jerk wonwoo was.

---

{The next day}

[Wonwoo's pov]

I was on my way to my house since i have nothing to do today plus the girl cheated on me so i broke up with her. She's just a slut with an angel face.

Today was my 3 years anniversary with (y/n) so i wanted to meet her as soon as possible since i've miss her a lot.

"jagiya~i'm home" i yelled but there's no respond as i look it was so quiet. I run up to the bedroom and open it wide feeling crazy since she wasn't here. I saw a note on the bed as i took it and read it.

Dear my beloved wonwoo,
If you read this that's mean we broke up. I just hope you love the girl with all of your love. I maybe perhaps a stupid girl with annoying voice to you but i still love you... stay healthy, don't sleep too late, don't too overworked. I'll keep the memories of ours 
Love, (y/n)

P.s Happy 3 years anniversary oppa~♥

I cry, it hurts so much. Why did she deserved this? Why did i hurt her? why am i being such a fool?! I hate myself for being like this!

Wait... maybe there's still time. I get my phone in my bag as i dialed her number. I've waited for her respond but there's none. i called her again and again but she still didn't pick it up.

"Shit please (y/n) give me another chance" i muttered and give up on calling. i clench my fist, feeling that i should look for her. 

I run out of the apartment and went to the cafe where we used to date or hangout but i saw her hugging mingyu and wave at him. My heart aches. Does she already move on that quick? I've lost control and i can't help but to hung my head down, going back to the apartment laying on the bed while staring at our photo. I've miss her love... i regret everything.....

---

After a week~

You felt depressed since he didn't come to get you saying that he regrets. It already been a week and you can't help but to think about him. You saw his performance and he look happy while you were being sad all the time. you're happy to see him happy but sad at the same time.

"honey you should walk for a bit to release your tension. Just for an hour would be fine"  your mom advice. You nodded wearing something simple and walk around the park where you first met him. You put your hands in your pocket and hung your head, ignoring everything pass by you.

"Hyung stop!"

"You deserve it!"

"Stop fighting guys"

You heard some guy playing and running around but you just didn't care. All you care was being alone. You sit at the swings where you used to met him. tears flowed in your eyes and slowly drop one by one. You wipe the tears with your sleeve, just then you heard a sound someone sit on the other swing. You glance at the person and the person did the same. The person eyes widened.

"(y/n)" the person or known as wonwoo called your name softly. His eyes were all puffy and red. You stood and tried to walk but called your name softly again which made you stop and your legs want to give up by just hearing his voice.

"Ple-please... g-give me anot-another chanc-chance" he cried and back hugged you as you can feel his tears rolled down your neck. It's hurt to see him like this. You turn to faced him, wiping his tears with your thumb.

"I miss you. I regret everything. I'm sorry (y/n)" he placed his hand above your hand on his cheek as you gently peck his lips and nodded.

"Arraseo i give you another chance but don't blew it up" you smile sweetly at him and he melt you in his hugs. You giggle a little, seeing that he was so cute.

"I promise i won't hurt you anymore. I'll promise to take care of you till the end of my life. I love you (y/n) and you are the things that always make my day" he swear and hugged you tightly. They other of the members was looking at him proud, eying him to not do something stupid.

"i love you too oppa. I wish we would last forever. You're the last piece to make my heart complete" you replied. Someone groan making the romance time broke as both of you look at the person.

"Stop being so sweet!" -seungkwan

Sorry for the late updateu....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.1K 21
Oh Yeseul, who likes her best friend, Jeon Wonwoo, since they were kids and till they they become high school. Even though he went away when they wer...
55.1K 2.2K 33
COMPLETED Wonwoo is quite different from everyone else. He is... gifted. That's what his parents told him. But he called it's a curse because only he...
33.8K 507 11
My worst nightmare is aiming a gun on my crush. ⚠️ Cautions ⚠️ : This story contain 21+ content, sexuality, harsh word, read at your own risk. Pleas...
152K 6.8K 23
"Trust me, if you're just gonna keep maintaining your grades like these, you're not going to get accepted by any University." "Mind you! I'll prove y...