Texting Verstappen || A Max V...

By TheMusicalGrenade

Ally is your average british tumblr girl, until she accidentally cross paths with a stranger she could swear... More

Introduction.
Meeting Of A Lifetime
Coffee Dates And Bagel Plates
A Club And A Garrix Concert.
A Little Black Dress And A Max
A Flight And A Lonely Hotel Room
And The Texting Ensues
A Fandom And A Bachelor Pad
A Yacht And The F1 W.A.G.S
A Sister And A Surprise
A Bracelet And A Flight Back
A Fight And A First Kiss
A Visit And A Misunderstanding
A Portrait And A Big Question
A New House And A New Memory
A Mob And A Bigger Question
A Family And A Good Time
A Karting Track And A Proud Boyfriend
A Memory Lane And A Phone Call
A Horrible Truth And A Way To Handle It
A Torture Session And A Skype Call
A Tattoo And Eternal Sadness
A New Beginning And A New Portrait
A Daniel And A His/Hers
A Funeral And A Life Choice
A Decision And A Unveiling
A New Friend And A Awkward Meeting
A Gallery And A Clone
A Move And A Celebration
A Fall And A Problem
A Practice And A Temptation
A Scare And A Discussion
A Lost Friend And A Birthday Plan
A Victoria And A Cake
A Party And A Present
A Sickness And A Name
An Airport And A Kiss
A Lesson And A Test
A Small Shoe And A Big Surprise
A News Bulletin And An Uninvited Guest
An Attack And A Surgery
A Doctor And A Home
A Free Practice And An Announcement
A Qualification And A Honey Badger
A Season Start And A Bunch Of Kisses
A Exhibition And A Jealous Vibe
A Beach And A Crowd Scare
A Bad Kiss And A Locked Door
An Apology And An Appointment
A Feeling And A Fight
A Speech And A Parent Talk
A Doctor And A Shock
A Doctor And A Shock Pt 2
The Surprise And The Question
A Yes And A Dinner
A Quali And A DNF
The Inspiration
A Trip Back Home And An Emergency
A Kidnapping And A Racedag
A Rescue And A Fist Fight
A Death And A White Light
A Bad Race And A Wrong Conversation
A Missing Person And A Huge Fight
A Sorry And A Postponement
A Grocery Trip And An Anniversary
A Date And The Godparents
An Invitation And A Dress
An Argument And A Nursery
A Confession And A Kick
A Complication And A Phone Call
A Late Fight And A Labor Duty

A Private Jet And A Sad Goodbye

3.2K 64 0
By TheMusicalGrenade

Ally

''Are you taking any pictures with you? We have extra frames in my study.'' My mom mentions, helping me pack all my art equipment into boxes. I think about it, walking into my room with a box of brushes. My whole life is in this room, and it's now conveniently packed in boxes of all shapes and sizes.

''I have photos with frames, so I won't be needing more. I already have a picture of you, me and daddy.'' I say, marking the box with a permanent marker. I sit down on my empty bed, and my mom comes to join me. She puts her arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to her.

''Are you sure you're okay with this?'' She asks, eyebrows raised.

''Shouldn't I ask you that question?'' I laugh, and she chuckles too.

''I sure am going to miss you, but it's time you go live, you know? Besides, now I can bring all my boyfriends home.'' My mother says nonchalantly, and I nearly fall off my bed of laughing. I'm going to miss her.

''Just don't get pregnant, everyone is going to think it's mine.'' I giggle, getting up to pack Senna's leash and toys.

''When are you leaving?'' She asks, double checking my wardrobe for clothes.

''Max said he'll be back from Austria tonight, but the van is coming in two hours to get my stuff. They'll load it into Max's jet, and then we fly to Monaco.'' The words still sound so unreal.

Before Max left for Austria, he asked me to move in with him, and I was so freaking happy. But now the fears are settling in; this is the biggest choice I have ever made. Hopefully I won't regret it.

''I have to go to work, but I'll be back before you leave. Let me know if you need anything okay?'' My mom says, walking to the bedroom door.

''I will, have fun, and make good choices!'' I yell as she disappears into the hall.

Once again I'm left alone with my thoughts.

I decide to phone Ben to ask if he can deliver Senna's passport before tonight.

''Ahoy Ally, what's up.'' I hear him clearly.

''Hey Ben, nothing much. I'm just finishing up the packing. Hey, could you maybe bring Senna's passport if your dad is finished with it?'' I plead, whilst throwing Senna's bowl in a box.

''Yea, I'm on it, I'll drop it of in an hour, yea?'' He says and I'm relieved. One less thing to do.

''Thanks Benno, see you in a bit.'' I say, and I hang up. I'm so glad things are back to normal after our little misunderstanding.

I put my phone down, heading out to the room only to stop in front of my dad's old study. Everything in this house has memories. I'm leaving the one safe space that I truly know I can trust. And it's really hard, because I have known nothing else but this old, beautiful house. My fingers trace an old photograph of me and my dad playing together in the front yard, we were making mudcakes, and mine always won.

I smile, wishing he could be here right now, telling me everything would be okay. I miss him so damn much.

I hear my phone buzz on my empty desk, it's probably Max checking in.

Max: Hi Miss Ally

Max: All packed up yet?

Max: We are leaving for the airport in a bit, see you soon xx

Ally: I haven't packed. decided I'm not going.

Max: what

Max: ally is everything okay

Ally: Juuuust messing. I'm all done, just waiting on Senna's passport, see you soon babe xxxxxxxx

Max: If I die of a heart attack, at least we know it's you. xx

I smile at the messages he sent. I love messing with him, he always falls for it.

I slide my phone into my backpacket, and start to take inventory of all my boxes. Summer clothes, Winter clothes, Clothes I Never wear, Desk Stuff, Books, Fragile Art Stuff, More Fragile Art Stuff, Shoes, Shoes and Shoes, Bathroom Things, and finally, Senna's Box.

Yup, it's all here. Senna is laying inside the box with all my winter clothes, looking at me anxiously.

''Yessir, we are moving today!'' I say, lifting him out of the box, taping it shut. I tape all the boxes, and mark them with the ''Fragile'' sticker. Just as I am finished, the doorbell rings. Ben is here with the passport! Senna and I race to the door, opening it out of breath.

''Yo.'' I greet, letting Ben come in.

''Hello you two, been running around lately?'' He asks, with his eyebrows raised.

''Cardio knows no time.'' I laugh, walking to the kitchen.

''All packed up?'' He asks, handing me an envelope with the passport and papers.

''Yes, the movers will be here any minute.'' I sigh.

''Well in that case, I'll just stay and help them.'' He offers, scratching Senna's ears. I smile at him.

''Thank you, you are the best!'' I give him a bear hug.

The doorbell rings again, and Ben opens it up for the movers.

''Right this way, gentleman.'' I lead Ben and the two bulky movers to my room. They eagerly start working, carrying boxes down one by one. In no time, the guys have finished, and I accompany them to the front door.

''We'll load this right away.'' The shorter one said as I thanked them. The got into their van, and drove to the airport.

''Nice fellows.'' Ben comments, pouring us some tea. We sit down in the lounge with Senna at our feet.

''You'll visit me in Monaco, right?'' I ask, looking up at Ben. He gives a small smile.

''You're moving in with your boyfriend now. I can't intrude like that, but the both of you can always come and visit us. This will always be your home.'' Ben says, looking up a the ceiling. Deep inside, I know he is right.

We sit there in silence, until I hear the door being unlocked.

''We are here!'' I hear my mother say. We?

Max comes in right behind my mother, and I can feel my heart beating faster. He gives me a tight hug, kissing my forehead.

''I missed you, loser.'' He says, smiling down at me. I grin back at him, not letting him go.

''I'll be leaving now. Ally and Max, I hope yo two have a wonderful time together. Don't forget to call, yea?'' Ben says, shaking Max's hand, and giving me a hug.

''I'm going to miss you Benno.'' I pout, ruffling his hair.

''Me too, Allio.'' He winks at me, before walking out the door. Max squeezes my hand, giving me a reassuring smile.

''He's not gone forever.'' Max smiles.

''I know.''

My mom descends from the stairs, looking at her watch.

''You two better get a move on, otherwise you'll be late.'' She states, drinking her tea.

''Your middle name is late, mum!'' I laugh, shaking my head.

I walk over to Senna, clipping his old leash onto his collar. Max heads upstairs to fetch my bags, and to let my mother and I say goodbye.

''Does he make you happy, Ally?'' She asks, holding me tightly.

''More than words could say mum. God, that sounds so cliché , but it's true.'' I say, feeling a tear running down my face. I feel my mum stroking my hair, kissing the top of my head.

''Don't be a stranger now. Call me, email me, do what ever. I'll even come visit you sometime.'' She says, winking at me while letting me go.

Max comes down the stairs, taking my hand. I take Senna's leash, and the three of us walk to the car. I let Senna get in the back, and I get in the passenger side. As we pull away, I see my mother standing on the porch, waving goodbye. I wave back, tears now running freely over my cheeks.

''Everything will be fine, my love. I promise.'' Max says, taking my hand in his, kissing it.

''This is our very own adventure.'' I say, smiling at him.

''And I'd choose no one else but you to do this with.'' He smiles radiantly.

I stay quiet for a moment, then look up to him.

''You know I love you?'' I ask quietly.

''You do?'' He grins.

''I do.''

''I love you too, Allison.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 19.3K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
711K 26.2K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
191K 6.8K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...