Mr. Shallow || K. Taehyung

بواسطة lazilazuli

Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, bu... المزيد

「Chapter 1」
「Chapter 2」
「Chapter 3」
「Chapter 4」
「Chapter 5」
「Chapter 6」
「 Chapter 7」
「Chapter 8」
「Chapter 9」
「Chapter 10」
「Chapter 11」
「Chapter 12」
「Chapter 13」
「Chapter 14」
「Chapter 15」
「Chapter 16」
「Chapter 17」
「Chapter 18」
「Chapter 19」
「Chapter 20」
「Chapter 21」
「Chapter 22」
「Chapter 23」
「Chapter 24」
「Chapter 26」
「Chapter 27」
「Chapter 28」
「Chapter 29」
「Chapter 30」
「Chapter 31」
「Chapter 32」
「Chapter 33」
「Chapter 34」
「Chapter 35」
「Chapter 36」
「Chapter 37」
「Chapter 38」
「Chapter 39」
「Chapter 40」
「Chapter 41」
「Chapter 42」
「Chapter 43」
「Chapter 44」
「Chapter 45」
「Chapter 46」
「Chapter 47」
「Chapter 48」
「Chapter 49」
「Chapter 50」
「Chapter 51 」
「Chapter 52」
「Chapter 53」
「Chapter 54」
「Chapter 55」
「Chapter 56」
「Chapter 57」
「Chapter 58」
「Chapter 59」
「Chapter 60」
「Chapter 61」
「Chapter 62」
「Chapter 63」
「Chapter 64」
「Chapter 65」
「Chapter 66」
「Chapter 67」
「Chapter 68」
「Chapter 69」
「Chapter 70」
「Chapter 71」
「Chapter 72」
「Chapter 73」
「Chapter 74」
「Chapter 75」
「Chapter 76」
「Chapter 77」
「Chapter 78」
「Chapter 79」
「Chapter 80」
「Chapter 81」
「Chapter 82」
「Chapter 83」
「Chapter 84」
「Chapter 85」
「Chapter 86」
「Chapter 87」
「Chapter 88」
「Chapter 89」
「Chapter 90」
「Chapter 91」
「Chapter 92」
「Chapter 93」
「Chapter 94」
「Chapter 95」
「Chapter 96」
「Chapter 97」
「Chapter 98」
「Chapter 99」
「Chapter 100」
「Chapter 101」
「Chapter 102」
「Chapter 103」
「Chapter 104」
「Chapter 105」
「Chapter 106」
「Chapter 107」

「Chapter 25」

580 20 2
بواسطة lazilazuli

While you were occupied by the television, Jungkook was occupied with trying to fill his stomach. Just when he reached for a sandwich, he felt the vibration of a message coming through to his phone in his back pocket. Lifting his hips, he reached back and pulled out his phone. It was a new message from Jimin staring back at him.

Jungkook shook his head. He put the plate on the coffee table, then jogged his over to the front door. When he unlocked and pulled open the door, there before him stood 6 shivering young men, holding plastic bags, with Minji beside and looking down towards her phone.

"You all are here kind of early, don't you think?"

"Move," Jimin pushed him aside and walked in, "we're cold." Following suit, the remaining 5 walked past Jungkook and one by one took off their shoes before going to the couch where you were.

"Jimin?" When you looked over you saw him grinning. "All of you!" along with the rest flooding in behind him. "What're you guys doing here?"

"We're here for the sleepover party, duh," Hoseok said.

"We brought games," Namjoon held up a bag of board games.

"And some beer," Taehyung held up 2 cases of the stuff.

"Wait, what's going on?" you looked over to Jungkook, who was now back among you.

"Well, since the last week or so haven't been so great for, we thought we'd start making it better with a little party for you. It's why I was picking up so many snacks. To feed all of them."

"It was Jungkookie's idea," Jimin said.

"A brilliant idea," he smugly corrected him. "It's a brilliant idea, right?" he and everyone else looked your way to check.

Even though you were still slightly stunned, a smile began to ease up on your face. "It's a fantastic idea, Kookie." You stood up and walked up to him with arms spread open for a hug. "Thank you. We've never had this many people over for a sleepover, so it should be even more fun than usual, right?"

"I'm glad you're smiling again." Jungkook returned your smile with his own, while ruffling your hair while he was at it.

"Alright, alright," Jimin clapped everyone's attention, "let's get this party started with some games!" Jimin said with his arms shot up in the air.

"Wait, we're gonna need to get some snacks before that," Jin said.

"They're on the kitchen counter. You can put them in some bowls and bring them out," Jungkook instructed him.

Taehyung followed behind Jin so that he could put the beer in the fridge to get chill for later drinking.

About 2 1/2 hours into the party, the games were out and fun was in the air. A bit of cheating here and there, but all the while, still fun. But in the midsts of the fun, you couldn't stop looking over at Jungkook without feeling a pinch of guilt.

"Hey," you whispered, as you tapped Jungkook on his shoulder, "can we talk?"

"Sure," he nodded. Jungkook brushed the chip power off before standing up and following behind you to the kitchen. "Everything okay?"

"That's what I want to know." Seeing as how Jungkook was confused, you continued on. "I know that you were more worried than the rest were when I stopped talking to you guys."

"Oh," he nodded, pushing out his bottom lip, "that."

"You're my best friend, and yet, I still didn't have the heart to tell you what was going on with me; even though we've shared all our secrets with one another since we were kids."

'Yeah, all of them.' Jungkook fixed his collars and lightly cleared his throat.

"Anyways, I'm really sorry about that. I should have come to you before."

"You don't have to be sorry," he said. It was then your confused face that he saw. "If we're being honest, it did disappoint me that you couldn't come to me right away, but, after learning why, I started to feel bad. We haven't seen each other in years, so we don't know what's been going on in each other's lives. I should've realized sooner that having you hang around me and everyone else a lot would create problems for you. But, just because things in my life changed, doesn't mean I can't have you around. I still care about you. A lot."

You smiled, "I know."

"No one's gonna try and harm you again, okay?"

"You don't have to worry about it anymore. Thanks to you guys, I'm feeling much better."

Jungkook started smiled as well, "I'm just glad you're doing well again."

--From the couch, Taehyung took a glimpse over to where the both of you stood, but couldn't tear his eyes away for a few seconds.--

"By the way, I was wondering about this for a while now, but why did you think that I was supposed to come over to your house that day?"

"Sumin told us that you said you wanted to finally talk to us about what was going over a movie at my house."

Your eyes widened, "she told you that I what? Jungkook, I never said anything like that to her. As a matter of fact, Sumin was the one who suggested that I keep my distance from you guys in the first place."

"She told you to stay away from us?" Hearing this, Jungkook got a bit irritated.

"If it weren't for her, then I would've kept hanging out with you guys like usual and tried pushing through everything. But, what was she thinking, telling you guys that I wanted to--" you stopped. "Do--do you think that she set this up?"

"She would've had to! That's the only possible answer to this whole confusion. She most likely did this for Taehyung."

"No way, I can't believe that--" But then your memory started flashing back to all the times in which she would flip out over you supposedly getting closer to Taehyung; yelling at you, because she couldn't go to Karaoke on that day; most of all, accusing you of wanting Taehyung for yourself.

Suddenly, a wave of suspicion came over you and your brows began to narrow. "Actually...now that I think about it, the thought isn't crazy at all. Sumin lost it and called me a liar after I told her that you guys couldn't change the date for Karaoke, because of the discount thingy."

"'Discount thingy'?" Jungkook seemed confused before he raised his brows in remembrance. "Oh, the discount thing," he shook his finger. "About that...That was just because the guys didn't want her to come along."

"They don't like her either? I already heard Taehyung sunbae's reason, but what's their story?"

"Oh," just the fact that she's tried to sleep with about 3 of them, "nothing too serious."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

327 52 24
Lee Y/N loved felt torn between two men, her boyfriend and his best friend. Kim Taehyung wasn't the one to be jealous but as he got closer to Y/N, he...
545 30 18
He doesn't believe in love, he only believes in lust. But what if she wants love? Choi Sara is a girl like others who dreams of succeeding in the fu...
6.2K 83 111
What happens when you have to chose between Taehyung and Jung-kook? Or do you? Jung-kook: the playboy who is also your okder sisters boyfriend and a...
138K 5.2K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...