The Heart Always Wants More (...

By TinaLee0218

Book 2/4 in the "The Heart" series: In this sequel to "The Heart Wants What It Wants," Joe Anoa'i AKA Roman R... More

Before You Read!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
J.A.V.A.
J. A. V. A.: The Short Stories Collection

Chapter 1

4.7K 98 22
By TinaLee0218

Chapter 1

***

With Val at his side as the new Mrs. Anoa'i, Joe spent the next two months after his return. Although he was successful in winning the US title from the 300-pounder, he was fighting a seemingly losing battle against his diminutive wife.
***
"No matter where I'm at on the card, I'm the main event. The guy, baby. Yezzir," Joe said, ending his backstage interview after his title win and walking off camera.
As soon as he rounded the corner, Val excitedly ran up to him.
"I'm so proud of you, babe!"
"I'm sweaty, Doll," he warned before she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"That's never stopped me before," she replied, kissing him.

"Mmm," he moaned, tasting the strawberry-flavored gloss on her lips. "How proud are you?" he asked once she'd pulled herself away from him.

"Depends."

"Well," he started with a sneaky smile, "this title's pretty heavy. I could use a nice massage right now."

"Anything else I can help you with, sir?" she asked, running her index finger down his plump lips.

He wrapped his free arm around her and pulled her in close to his body, dipping his head low to capture her mouth in another kiss. Just as their lips connected, Colby's voice rang out in disgust, causing them to separate once more.

"For crying out loud! I know you guys are newlyweds, but there's a time and a place for everything!" he said, walking up to the couple.

"Sorry, not sorry. There's Cedes" Val said, spotting Mercedes, known to the WWE Universe as "The Boss" Sasha Banks. Since the brand split and Trin's and the twins' move to SmackDown, she and Mercedes had quickly become friends. "I'm gonna go catch a little bit of UpUpDwnDwn. Let me know when you're ready," she added, starting to walk off.

He grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm ready."

"Damn, Joe! I can't ever catch UpUpDwnDwn," she said, folding her arms and pouting.

"Come on, Joe. Cut her some slack," Colby lobbied, planting a soft elbow jab to Joe's rib cage.

Joe rolled his eyes at Colby and shook his head.

"I get rid of JG always sticking up for her. Now, I gotta put up with you," he said, turning his attention to Val. "Meet me back here in ten minutes, or I'm leaving your little ass."

"Yes, Daddy," Val sarcastically replied, kissing his cheek. "Yo, Cedes, wait up!"

Joe watched as Val quickly scampered off to catch up with Sasha.

"Woo," he said in awe of his wife's retreating figure. "That girl is everything."

"I gotta agree with you. You definitely hit the jackpot with that one," Colby said, also admiring Val.

"Now, if I could just get her to let me pop one in her, everything'll be perfect."

"You still fighting that battle?" Colby asked, removing his knee pads. "Congrats, by the way."

"Thanks, and yeah. She's not budging."

"Well, what's your hurry? You guys are young. You still got time."

Joe laid the US title over a nearby chair and began unraveling the tape from around his left wrist.

"True, but JoJo's getting older, and to be honest, I've about had it with using rubbers and the morning after pill. Wal-Mart and CVS are getting too much of my money."

"Damn, you guys are still using rubbers?" Colby said, creasing his brow in surprise.

"Yeah, and the shit's working on my last nerve. I'm trying to be patient, but damn, I don't know how much more of this shit I can take."

"Come on, man. Chill out," Colby said, slapping him on the back. "It hasn't been that long. Give her some time. She'll eventually come around. For now, just enjoy each other."

"I guess so," Joe half-heartedly replied.

He began working the tape from around his right wrist, looking up from his task when he saw Mark Carrano approaching.

"Heads up," he said to Colby.

"Aw shit. What does he want?" Colby whispered.

"Guys, how's it going?" Mark asked once he'd reached the two Superstars. "Congrats, Joe."

"Thanks," Joe said with a head nod.

"So, the latest buzz is that we're gonna be teasing a Shield reunion here and there which means you two are gonna be doing a few spots together."

"Sounds good," Colby said, nodding.

"We also got a few meet and greets lined up for the next few weeks for you Joe, being that you're the new US champ."

"Am I on the same schedule as my wife?"

"Not sure about that just yet."

"What?" Joe asked, using his thumb and index finger to wipe the sweat from underneath his eyes.

"I'm not sure just yet," Mark repeated. "Since the brand split, we've had a shortage of photographers on the blue brand."

"Aw, come on Mark," Joe protested. "Does she know about this yet?"

"I don't think so."

"We just got married, man," he started. "Besides, I don't want her over there with that 'Matt' dude."

"Matt? You mean the photographer?"

"Yeah, I'm not feeling it," Joe replied.

"Well, I'll see what I can do, but I can't really make you any promises. It's not up to me."

"I'd appreciate that."

"Well, I'm gonna let you guys go. Congrats, again," Mark said, shaking Joe's hand.

Once he'd left Colby and Joe alone, Joe let out a sigh of frustration.

"So much for making a baby."

"Don't rush it, man," Colby said, resting his hand on Joe's shoulder and giving him a gentle shake. "Be patient. It'll happen when you least expect it."

Joe nodded and parted ways with Colby after a bid "goodnight" and fist bump.

***

"And make sure you always and forever, keep it tight!" Xavier said, ending his UpUpDwnDwn podcast.

"Your show is awesome, X," Val said, giving him a fist bump.

"Thanks. You should try to talk your husband into coming on. The fans are looking for him."

"Well, if you get him on some Call of Duty, I know he'll do it."

"Duly noted," Xavier said, glancing down at his cell phone when it vibrated. "It's the wife. Glad you could join us."

"Me, too," Val said just as Joe tugged on her sleeve.

"So, um, did you hear?" he asked.

"Hear what?" she replied, turning to her husband.

"Um, I just talked to Carrano and he told me that I'm gonna be doing a lot of promo stuff in the next few weeks."

"That's great, babe!"

"There's something else I wanna talk to you about, too. Come on," he said, grabbing her camera bag and slinging it over his shoulder. "We'll talk about it in the car."

"Wait, Joe," she said, placing her hand on his arm to stop him. "What's going on?"

"I'd rather talk about it in the car," he answered.

She tilted her head sideways, throwing him a questioning glare for a few seconds before relenting.

"OK."

"You guys heading to the next city?" Sasha asked.

"Nah, not until the morning," Val answered.

"Alright, I guess we'll catch up at the next venue."

***

Joe and Val quickly exited the arena. Val quietly sat in the passenger seat as she waited for Joe to finish loading their luggage into the trunk of their rented SUV. She had no idea of what was so important that they had to be alone to talk about, except for...Shit, she thought to herself. She'd been dodging the topic since their wedding date, buying herself time every so often by promising to him that she'd think about it and give him an answer soon-that was two months ago.

"So," she started, once he'd settled his large body in the driver's seat and buckled his safety belt, "you wanted to talk."

"Um, yeah," he said, turning off of the arena's parking lot.

The vehicle fell silent for several moments as she patiently waited for him to finish. I knew it, she thought. There weren't too many nights Joe let pass without him talking about adding another Anoa'i to the family. Let's get this over with.

"Joe, is this about the 'baby' thing?"

"The 'baby' thing?" he asked, glancing at her. "Try not to sound so excited," he sarcastically added, fixing his eyes on the road again.

"Sorry," she said, shrugging her shoulders. "I didn't mean to make it sound so trivial."

"Well, you did."

"I said 'sorry,' Joe. Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?"

"I'm sorry, Doll. I'm a little miffed about this conversation I had with Carrano tonight. And, for the record, the 'baby' thing is up for discussion, just not at this moment."

"OK," Val replied, turning to face him.

She leaned her arm on the arm rest.

"What happened with Carrano?" she asked.

"He told me that I'm gonna be doing a lot of promo appearances and that, um, that there's a chance that you might be, um ... heading to SmackDown for a while."

"What?!" Val exclaimed in disbelief. "Bullshit! There is no way I'm going to SmackDown! Can't he do something about this?"

"Unfortunately, his hands are tied. All he can do is lobby with Kelly for you to stay with Raw."

"You've gotta be shitting me. Joe, I am not going to SmackDown. I can't work with Matt."

"Kelly hasn't mentioned any of this to you?" he asked, turning and creasing his brow as they waited at a red light.

"She called me earlier and told me that she had an assignment change for me, but she never mentioned going to SmackDown. I'm definitely calling her in the morning. I'd rather quit than work with Matt."

"Geez, baby, slow down," Joe said, rubbing her thigh. "It's not that serious. Besides, if you do quit, I know I'm gonna pop a baby in you."

"Joe, please," she replied, closing her eyes and massaging small circles on her temples with her index fingers, "I just can't right now."

"Do I get a say in this whole thing?" he asked, rolling through the green light and continuing the short drive to their hotel.

"Yes, you do."

"But?" he questioned.

But, I'm scared as hell about becoming a mother and not being with you. "But, just not right now. OK?"

He nodded and grew quiet once more. Fearing she'd ruined the night, she let out a loud sigh and began to rub his thigh.

"I still owe you that massage," she said in an effort to call a truce.

"You sure do," he replied, keeping his eyes fixed on the road.

"How about a hot shower and a full body rub down?"

"I'd like that."

"You tell me where it hurts," she said in almost a whisper, moving her hand up to his crotch, "and I'll make it all better."

Joe took in a slow deep breath and released it, glancing at her once more.

"I really can't stand you. You know that, right?"

"I'll even wear something sexy for your visual enjoyment," she added, licking her top lip and then pulling her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Or, or," he quickly suggested, "you can wear nothing at all."

"Would that make you a 'Happy Joe?'"

"Hell yeah."

"You got it, King."

***

Following a lengthy shower, in which Val washed Joe from head to toe, Joe sprawled his large, unclothed body over the king-sized bed. When Val finally exited the bathroom, he locked an anticipatory stare on her.

"I've been waiting to wear this for you for a few days now," she said, opening the hotel-provided cotton robe and letting it fall to the floor.

"Oh shit, girl," Joe softly exclaimed, sitting on the edge of the bed.

He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her between his legs, admiring the royal blue bra and thong lingerie she donned. He, then, turned her away from him, allowing himself to take in her rearview, licking his lips as his eyes traced the path of the thong that disappeared between her ample cheeks.

"I said 'naked,' but this also works," he said, placing several kisses on the small of her back.

"I don't listen so well," Val replied, looking back at him. "Maybe you should spank me."

"Hmm," he said, considering her suggestion as he slowly ran both of his hands up her thighs before bringing them to rest on her backside, "you think that would be sufficient enough?"

"Maybe."

Joe stood behind her and grabbed a handful of her right butt cheek, leaning down to whisper in her ear.

"Or, maybe," he started, moving his hand from her backside to her chin and tilting her head sideways, running his tongue up the side of her neck, "I should fuck the shit outta you, have my way with you," he whispered in her opposite ear.

He felt a violent shudder rip through her body as her breathing became labored with need from his words and the authoritative tone in his voice. He let out a light smirk, tilting her chin upward and forcing her head back against his hard chest while bringing his other hand up to her exposed neck.

"Tell Daddy you want this dick," he ordered.

"I want it."

"No, you don't," he said, pushing her down on the bed and narrowing his eyes at her.

Although she would never openly admit it to him, he knew she liked this side of him as long as he didn't get too crazy with it. After a few encounters, he'd learned where the happy balance lay with her and tonight, he intended on walking the line.

"Make me believe that you really want this dick, babygirl," he said, standing between her legs.

Without hesitation, Val took his length into her mouth and his sack in one hand, then wrapped her other hand around his base. She moved her head and hands back and forth in unison, quickly bringing him to a full erection.

He looked down at her and smirked, his wet locks swinging forward and framing his face.

"You really want this dick, don't you, babygirl?" he asked, fisting his hand in her hair and helping to guide her.

"Mmmhmm."

"Look at me," he ordered, keeping his eyes locked on her and asking again.

When she looked up at him with glassy, chocolate brown eyes, he almost lost it.

"You want this dick, don't you?"

"Mmmhmm," she moaned around him, pulling him out of her mouth long enough to respond.

"I want your dick, Daddy."

It took every ounce of willpower he had to stay calm and successfully finish their fuck session without ruining the moment.

"That's what I wanna hear," he said, throwing his head back in bliss.

He enjoyed her blowjob a few moments longer before her moans became too much for him, making him abruptly pull himself from her mouth.

"Take off your bra."

She readily obliged and Joe grabbed her underneath her thighs and slid her to the edge of the bed. He was intent on teaching her a lesson about listening ... right after he satiated his appetite for her body.

"First," he said, kneading her right breast with his large hand, "I'm gonna eat your pussy. Then, I'm gonna fuck you into submission."

Before she could say anything, Joe dropped to his knees and slung her legs over his arm.s.

"You want me to eat this pussy, baby?" he asked, teasing her pearl with a single flick of his tongue.

"Yeeesss," Val answered in a long, drawn out moan.

"Yes, what?" he said, repeating his action.

"Yes, Daddy. I want you to eat my pussy."

"And since when did it become yours?" he asked, hooking her thong to one side with his thumb and slipping a finger inside of her.

He began to rapidly flick his tongue across her nerve bundle, eliciting more loud moans from her. As soon as he inserted a second finger and began to manipulate her G-spot, she started to unravel, desperately clutching at the sheets around her.

"Cum," he simply ordered.

Upon his demand, her body tightened around his fingers, and she began to violently buck against the pleasurable force he inflicted upon her.

"Oh my God! I'm gonna cum, baby!" she yelled out as her orgasm fell upon her.

"I know," he said with a smirk. "Let it rain, babygirl."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuck!"

"Good girl," Joe praised, standing from the floor once she'd come down from her high.

After removing her thongs, he quickly flipped her onto her belly, and then pulled her to her hands and knees, admiring her curves once again as he stroked his erection.

"And since when did this become your pussy?" he asked again, smacking her right cheek.

The way her flesh jiggled made his own flesh throb in his hand. He repeated the same on the opposite side, awaiting her answer.

"I asked you a question, and if I don't get an answer," he said, running his hand up her spine and clasping it around the back of her neck, "you don't get this dick. Now, whose pussy is this?" he asked again, lining himself up to her entrance.

Val unsuccessfully attempted to push herself onto his erection, receiving a third smack to her backside and a scolding from Joe for her actions.

"You're being a very bad girl, Val," he warned, "and you know what happens when you're bad."

He slowly pushed inside of her, giving her a few moments to adjust to his size before speeding up his thrusts. Between strokes, he'd lay an occasional smack to her backside.

"Whose pussy is this?" he gruffly asked, his baritone voice demanding an answer as he pounded inside of her.

The moans she emitted only enticed him to continue with his antics as he observed how vested she was in the act.

"It's yours!" she cried out, tearing at the sheets around her.

"Do I have a name, baby?"

"Yes!"

"What's my name?"

Smack!

"Daddy!"

"What's my name, baby?" he asked again.

Smack!

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Val repeatedly declared through loud moans. "I'm 'bout to cum, baby!"

"Cum on this dick, girl," he encouraged again, speeding up his thrusts in an effort to meet her culmination.

"Holy shit!" Val yelled as her body began to tremble at the commencement of her second orgasm.

"Good girl, good girl," he praised. "Now, open that pussy up for daddy."

Val obliged his request again, placing a hand on each side of her backside and opening herself up to receive Joe's powerful thrusts with boisterous whimpers.

"Goddamn, babygirl," he said, grabbing her by the waist, "you're taking Daddy's dick like a pro. Is it good to you, baby?"

"Yes, don't stop, Joe!"

"Aw fuck!" Joe said, his once cool demeanor now long gone. "Keep it open just like that, baby!"

Within minutes, he was nearing his release. Val's moans only intensified the pleasure building in his groin.

"Fuck! I'm coming, baby!"

He buried himself deep inside of Val as his body stiffened in a powerful release. The explosion of pleasure sent flashes of lights to the backs of his eyes, causing him to nearly lose his footing. He leaned against Val's back for support, breathing heavily against her skin.

"Damn," he cursed into the side of her neck. "I swear you're gonna be the death of me, girl."

Val let off a light giggle and then replied, "What a way to go."

Joe softly laughed and placed a kiss to her ear. As soon as he pulled out of her, she collapsed onto her belly, grabbing a nearby pillow and burying her face in it.

"I wasn't too rough, was I?" Joe asked, sitting next to her and placing his hand on the small of her back.

"No, you're good," she declared in a muffled voice.

She flipped onto her back and quietly stared at him.

"What's up?" he asked, now resting his hand on her belly.

"You know what I'm gonna say."

He sighed and ran a hand through his dampened hair to move it away from his face. This was the part of their relationship that he was beginning to hate.

"Yeah, I know," he said, standing and sighing in disappointment. "I'll get it in the morning."

Val let out her own sigh. Joe detected her rapid mood change and offered his hand to her. When she accepted, he pulled her from the bed and into his arms.

"I'm sorry, OK?" he said.

Val nodded, only half-convincing him that she'd accepted his apology.

"Come on, Val. I really am sorry. You forgive me?" he asked, dipping his head low and giving her his best puppy dog face.

Val rolled her eyes, finally letting a smile break through when Joe started to whimper like a sad dog.

"I forgive you."

"Thank you," he said, kissing her. "Daddy's tired, Doll."

"Shower and bed?" Val suggested, looking up at him.

Joe gave her a nod and second kiss before following her to the bathroom.

***

In bed, Val quietly lay, listening to Joe snore. She had contemplated every pro and con of having a baby and each discussion she had with herself always ended the same-she didn't have what it took to be a mother. The thought alone scared the holy hell out of her. Unfortunately, Joe had a completely different thought process. He'd given her praises for her care of JoJo which was flattering to her. However, JoJo was a very self-sufficient young lady. With a new baby, she'd be starting from scratch-bottles, pampers, formula- it was overwhelming just to think about it.

She inadvertently let out an audible sigh, temporarily rousing Joe from his sleep.

"You OK, Doll?" he asked.

"Yeah, just a little restless."

"Come 'ere," he said, pulling on her arm.

As ritual always had it, she climbed on top of him and he began to rub her back.

"Better?" he asked, his voice thick with fatigue.

"Yeah."

"Get some sleep," he said, kissing the top of her head.

Val closed her eyes and within minutes, she had fallen victim to the sound of his heartbeat.

***

A/N It's good to be back! I hope you guys are ready for the ride ahead. Get ready for some new Superstars and OCs as well as the return of some old ones! Let me know your thoughts on this first chapter by voting and commenting. I'm not sure how often I will be updating, but I will try to do it often. I'm still spending a lot of time caring for my sister who's fighting Stage III breast cancer. You can read her story at GoFundMe.com/FightTywanaFight (stole that from KO). I regularly update her campaign.

Anyway, what do you guys think about this first chapter? I had a lot of fun writing it due to the fact that I'm an erotic romance author Lol (Check out He Can't Love You Like I Love You, if you haven't already).

Joe got all the way down with Val in that sex scene though. Arrogant ass lol. Val isn't in the least ready for kids, but Joe is determined to change her mind. Let's see where this goes! Until next time, FireRyzers!

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.4K 45
Dean likes the only guy that can make him smile, Roman Reigns. He doesn't know how he should tell him because he's afraid Roman may judge. And he thi...
5.2K 114 42
Book two for Falling for her we continue Roman and Brianna's journey of their hard Road to love Will Roman finally get over the kiss Brianna and Seth...
86.5K 1.6K 24
Gabi and Joe are High School Sweethearts. Will a major career move rip the couple apart? All rights reserved to WWE and Roman Reigns. I just write ab...
60.8K 1.6K 60
Ria Rivers is a young independent woman, who doesn't believe in love but has a huge secret crush on a Samoan Italian hunk known as Leati Joseph Anoa'...