Texting Verstappen || A Max V...

By TheMusicalGrenade

Ally is your average british tumblr girl, until she accidentally cross paths with a stranger she could swear... More

Introduction.
Meeting Of A Lifetime
Coffee Dates And Bagel Plates
A Club And A Garrix Concert.
A Little Black Dress And A Max
A Flight And A Lonely Hotel Room
And The Texting Ensues
A Fandom And A Bachelor Pad
A Yacht And The F1 W.A.G.S
A Sister And A Surprise
A Bracelet And A Flight Back
A Fight And A First Kiss
A Portrait And A Big Question
A New House And A New Memory
A Private Jet And A Sad Goodbye
A Mob And A Bigger Question
A Family And A Good Time
A Karting Track And A Proud Boyfriend
A Memory Lane And A Phone Call
A Horrible Truth And A Way To Handle It
A Torture Session And A Skype Call
A Tattoo And Eternal Sadness
A New Beginning And A New Portrait
A Daniel And A His/Hers
A Funeral And A Life Choice
A Decision And A Unveiling
A New Friend And A Awkward Meeting
A Gallery And A Clone
A Move And A Celebration
A Fall And A Problem
A Practice And A Temptation
A Scare And A Discussion
A Lost Friend And A Birthday Plan
A Victoria And A Cake
A Party And A Present
A Sickness And A Name
An Airport And A Kiss
A Lesson And A Test
A Small Shoe And A Big Surprise
A News Bulletin And An Uninvited Guest
An Attack And A Surgery
A Doctor And A Home
A Free Practice And An Announcement
A Qualification And A Honey Badger
A Season Start And A Bunch Of Kisses
A Exhibition And A Jealous Vibe
A Beach And A Crowd Scare
A Bad Kiss And A Locked Door
An Apology And An Appointment
A Feeling And A Fight
A Speech And A Parent Talk
A Doctor And A Shock
A Doctor And A Shock Pt 2
The Surprise And The Question
A Yes And A Dinner
A Quali And A DNF
The Inspiration
A Trip Back Home And An Emergency
A Kidnapping And A Racedag
A Rescue And A Fist Fight
A Death And A White Light
A Bad Race And A Wrong Conversation
A Missing Person And A Huge Fight
A Sorry And A Postponement
A Grocery Trip And An Anniversary
A Date And The Godparents
An Invitation And A Dress
An Argument And A Nursery
A Confession And A Kick
A Complication And A Phone Call
A Late Fight And A Labor Duty

A Visit And A Misunderstanding

3.9K 65 0
By TheMusicalGrenade

Ally

I groan as I hear Senna's paws scraping across the wooden floors, en route to my room. I have just enough time to cover my face with my duvet before Senna comes rushing through the door, jumping on my bed. He tries to link my face and nudge me off the bed.

''Yes good morning to you too, boy.'' I sigh, scratching his ears. I see the chequered collar Max gave him, and my heart instantly breaks. I miss Max so much! It's been a week since I've left Monaco, and we haven't really been able to talk much because of his busy schedule.

''That's the life of a racing driver, right boy?'' I ask Senna, and he just groans. Suddenly, my phone starts to vibrate from under Senna. He yelps and jumps up, looking for the cause of the disturbance. I fish under the covers, getting my phone. It's Ben!

''Yo-yo Benno!'' I answer the phone.

''Hey Ally-cat, what's up?'' His voice sounds clear and hopeful.

''Nothing much, I just woke up because of Senna, you?''

''Oh, I was actually hoping we could go grab a coffee and walk in the park? You still have to tell me about your weekend in Monaco!''

''Yeah sure, I'll meet you around 11?''

''Coolbags, see you later Ally-gator.''

''Cheerio Ben!'' I hang up.

Since our weekend in Monaco, being in public is weird to me. Photo's taken at the Red Bull party has come on the internet, and now people stare at me, or randomly stop me to ask if I'm Max's girlfriend. I say no, because he hasn't asked me yet, but no one really believes me. And Ben doesn't even know me and Max are more than friends, so I'll tell him today.

But right now, I have to get ready! I jump out of bed, with Senna short on my heels. As I close the bathroom door, I play some music from Spotify, and the first song to come on is Bad Things by Machine Gun Kelly and Camilla Cabello.

''I want you forever even when we're not together, scars on my body so I can take you where ever,'' I sing along while turning on the shower. This song makes me miss Max ten times more, it's unfair! I decide to text him.

Ally: Good morning Handsome!! I kinda miss you..

Ally: Facetime tonight??? xx

I lock my phone, and step into the shower. I quickly wash and comb my curly hair, because it takes forever! My thoughts wander back to Max. He is supposed to leave for Austria tomorrow, he'll probably be too busy for Facetime...

Just as I exit the shower, I hear my phone ring, and Max's face is lighting up the whole screen. As I grab my phone, my foot slips and I land on back. Oww.

''Dutchman.'' I answer simply.

''Hello my beautiful, how's it going?''

''I just fell trying to answer your call, but Senna is happy I'm finally on his level.''I giggle. He laughs sweetly on the other end.

''Look, Als. I'm actually calling to let you know I'll be busy all day, and even tonight... So no Facetime tonight, I'm sorry love.'' He sounds sad.

''It's fine Verstappen, I'm supportive of this hectic lifestyle of yours. I'll still be here when you're done, I just really miss you.'' I say quietly.

''Thank you Ally. This is why you're mine.'' He sounds relieved.

''Not yet I ain't!'' I giggle, trying out my best American accent. Max chuckles too.

''Technically, babe. Anyway, I have to go. Talk soon Als.'' And with that, he hangs up.

Ugh. No. Fair. I want him here with me, but that's not in the cards for us.

I reluctantly get up, walking to the wardrobe in my room. I pick out a blue skinny, with a gray oversized sweater and ankle boots. I put my hair up in a loose ponytail, and applying only the needed make up. I walk over to the door, grabbing Senna's new leash, clipping it onto his collar.

My mother already left to lecture her seniors, so I'm home alone. I grab my set of keys, locking the front door behind Senna and I. We walk comfortably for a few minutes, until I see Ben outside the Starbucks near the park. I wave at him, and he walks over to us.

''Hey little person!'' He greets me, giving me a big bear hug.

''Hey Benno, it's so good to see you. What's up?'' I ask, accepting the coffee Ben hands me.

''I miss you Ally-Cat, you've been jet-setting with your famous friends, no time for us normal people.'' He winks at me, putting his arm around my shoulder, and we walk like that for a while.

''Actually Ben, I want to tell you abou...'' I get cut off by a camera flash.

''Sorry, it accidently went off!'' The girl profusely apologized, walking away with a blush.

''Selfie gone wrong.'' Ben comments, chuckling. We sit down on one of the park benches, throwing Senna a stick.

''Ally, there's kind of something I want to ask you...'' Ben says shyly.

''Spit it out, Big person.'' I say, throwing the stick to Senna.

Ben is silent for a few moments, sipping at his coffee.

''Are you free Saturday night? As in for a date...'' He mumbles, and I almost do a doubletake.

WHAT!? Ben has some type of feeling for me? But we have been friends for as long as I can remember, he's never shown any type of interest in me... My head is spinning.

''Like, a date date?'' I almost whisper. Ben takes my hand, and my eyes widen.

''Ally, I have loved you for almost forever. I've always wanted you to be mine. Please, give me this chance.'' His green eyes look right through me.

Tears start forming in my eyes.

''Ben, I'm with Max. I'm sorry, it happened really qickly, I wasn't expecting it...'' I look down as I say the words. Ben retracts his hand, and I feel a coldness settling in between us. We sit in silence for what seems like forever.

''I'm sorry, I was stupid for even mentioning it.'' He says, and his words cut me.

''I have to go...'' I whisper, getting up.

''I'm sorry Ben. I love you, but you love me more, and I can't give that to you...'' I say as my tears start streaming down my face. I grab Senna's leash and we quickly walk back homeward. My tears keep on staining my face. Ben is like my brother, and I just broke his heart. I don't hurt people! It's my first rule, don't hurt people, even if they hurt you.

I wipe the tears away, thinking of a way to fix things between Ben and I. I don't want to lose my best friend. Ugh, I just wish things could be normal.

''Normal is nice, right boy?'' I ask Senna. As we round the corner into our drive way, Senna strains against the leash. I lose balance, letting go of the leash, and seeing Senna race up the drive way. I run after Senna, only to stop dead in my tracks. Senna is with someone at my front door- Max.

I run up to him, throwing my arms around him and hugging him tightly, but he doesn't hug me back. I let go and look at him. He has a blank expression on his face.

''Jeez, you look happier to see Senna than me...'' I try to smile, resting my hands on his waist. He stays unsmiling.

''You should have seen how happy I was to see this!'' He yells, shoving his phone my way. The screen is lit up with a picture of me and Ben walking together in the park, with Ben's arm around my shoulders.

Oh gosh.

I look up to Max, and his eyes cuts right through me.

''Let's get some coffee inside, yeah?'' I ask, avoiding his gaze and opening the front door. I hear Max call Senna, and both enter the house, Max closing the door behind them. I switch the kettle on, and I walk back to where Max is standing.

''I can explain...'' I start but Max cuts me off.

''You'd better, because I'm not going to be messed with Ally.'' He says, sounding pissed.

''It's Ben, Max. He's my bestfriend, or at least he was until twenty minutes ago.'' I yell, and Max closes his mouth, pouting just a little bit.

''He said he had feelings for me, I said I'm with you. And that's not even true!'' I yell, walking back to the kitchen to pour the coffee.

''So don't be angry at me for doing the right thing. And I'm sorry you had to see that, but I hoped you'd know I'm not like that.'' I say rapid-fired, not giving him chance to speak. I finish the coffee, shoving him, his cup whilst walking to sit down in the lounge. Max stands dumbfounded for a while. He grabs his mug, walking over to me.

''Ally...'' He says, but I don't look to him. The tears spring back when I remember the look on Ben's face.

''Allison, I'm sorry.'' He says, grabbing my chin, making me look him in the eyes. Those beautiful eyes.

I start sobbing, tears streaming freely over my face. Max sits next to me, pulling me over on his lap. My chest is burning, but Max soothes me, rocking me back and forth, rubbing my back with his free hand. I missed him.

''You have every right to be angry at me.'' I sniffle, trying to pull myself together.

''I'm not, I just really wanted to kick that guy's ass.'' Max says, kissing my forehead. We sit in a few moments of silence, until I sit up and narrow my eyes at Max.

''What are you doing in London?'' I ask suspiciously.

''Oh, SURPRISE!'' he says, and I look at him, confused.

''When I called you this morning, I was already on Heathrow. This is a surprise visit before I go to Austria, and it didn't start like I wanted it to.'' He explains sheepishly.

I burst out of laughter, and Max just smiles at me.

''You're quite the best, you know.'' I comment, planting a kiss on his sweet lips. He instantly kisses me back with fire, our lips moving in perfect sync. He bites my lower lip, and I push him back on the couch, straddling his lap. His hands move to my hips as we continue our passionate kiss.

Max pulls back, looking at me with those gorgeous eyes.

''You're so sexy. What am I going to do with you?'' He asks, pulling me closer to his chest. We just lay there, intent, listening to our hearts beating.

''I could... Show you my secret room.'' I say nonchalantly , and I can literally feel Max smiling.

''Well what are we waiting for?!'' He yells, kissing my nose. I giggle, and lead him up the stairs.

''It feels like an adventure!'' Max says, wrapping his arms around my waist.

''Everything is a adventure with you, babe.'' I smile, opening my Art Room's door.

Max Gasps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
80.1K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
133K 874 14
collection of stories .
184K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...