Hood Dreams

By jadeawe

THIS IS NOT MY STORY, STORY FROM THE BEYHIVE.COM/ BWB. More

Prologue Part 1.
Prologue Part 2
Chapter One-Part 1
Chapter One-Part 2
Chapter Two-Part 1
Chapter Two-Part 2
Chapter Three-Part 1
Chapter Three-Part 2
Chapter Four- Part 1
Chapter Four- Part 2
Chapter Five-Part 1
Chapter Five- Part 2
Chapter Six-Part 1
Chapter Six-Part 2
Chapter Seven-Part 1
Chapter Seven-Part 2
Chapter Eight-Part 1
Chapter Eight-Part 2
Chapter Nine- Part 1
Chapter Nine- Part 2
Chapter Ten- Part 1
Chapter Ten-Part 2
Chapter Eleven- Part 1
Chapter Eleven- Part 2
Chapter Twelve- Part 1
Chapter Twelve- Part 2
Chapter Thirteen- Part 2
Chapter Fourteen-Part 1
Chapter Fourteen-Part 2
Chapter Fifteen- Part 1
Chapter Fifteen- Part 2
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Thirteen-Part 1

484 26 1
By jadeawe

I was standin outside of my job waitin on Shawn to pick me up. It was near one in the mornin and he still hadn't come to get me. I got off at twelve thirty. I had my arms crossed across my chest tryin my best not to scream into the night's chilly air. Fall was comin so it wasn't as warm as it use to be and I was gettin angrier the more I waited. After turnin down more than five offers to be taken home, I reached into my purse for a cigarette. After lightin one up and takin a deep inhale, my nerves simmered and I was calm again. I looked at my cell phone and the time was officially one o'clock now. "WTF," I said blowin smoke out of my mouth at the same time. I sucked my teeth and turned around to find a bench about ten feet away.

I hadn't even taken a step yet when I heard Shawn's horn. I stopped and turned around slowly, sittin the poke on my lip. I just stared at him while smoke poured from the sides of my mouth. He rolled down the passenger window and looked at me with his eyebrows raised. "U got another ride home?"

"Don't even f#ckin play me. I got off at twelve got damn thirty. It's one."

"I got off late. So what?"

"So what?!"

"Why we gotta argue and waste more time? I came didn't I?"

I couldn't believe how he was actin right now. He acted like he didn't even give a damn and I didn't want to get into the car with him so I stood there not even replyin to him as he called my name. I finished my cigarette and proceeded to light another one while he talked to me. "So u mad.....u gone ignore me.....u ain't gettin in the car cause I had to work late? U bein a real f#ckin diva right now."

"So f#ckin what?"

"Ahight then. How u gettin home cause I'm tired and I'm not gonna wait until u done throwin this b!tch fit."

"B!tch fit? U callin me a b!tch?"

"There u go. We been arguin since yesterday."

"Go home Shawn. I'll meet u there."

"How's that?"

"I done got offered to be taken home bout fifty times and the next one I'm takin."

"Oh yeah. I guess u gone be sleepin at that same person's house tonight cause u must be on some shit if u think I'ma let another n!gga drop my chick off at home."

"I'ma ride the bus then."

"This late."

"Done it before."

"U was ghetto then."

"F#ck off shawty!"

"GET IN THIS F#CKIN CAR BEYONCE!"

I had never heard him yell like that before. I stared at him and twisted my lips. I didn't say anythin though cause I remembered how he slapped me last time I pissed him off. I got into the car makin sure to slam the door hard enough for the window to sound like it cracked a little. He let out a sigh and sped off.

When we got close enough to the house he made a different turn and we headed towards Lithonia Park. I didn't even say anythin. I don't even know why he headed towards this way. It was pitch black in the park. He turned on his bright lights and manuvered over the speed bumps and found a spot to park at. He got out but there was no way in hell I was doin the same. Ain't no tellin what type of squirrels and shit came out at night lookin for somethin to eat. I heard him knock on the window cause I couldn't see shit. I opened the door slightly and he snatched it open.

"Get out the car."

"Are u f#ckin crazy? I can't even see out here. Ain't no way I"m gettin out of this car."

"Get out the car."

"Are u plannin on leavin me out here?"

"Get out!" I stared at the space where I thought he was and then I sat my purse on the floor before slowly gettin out of the car. I heard him slam the door and then I felt him grab me. He pushed me on the car.

"Climb on top of the car."

"Shawn-"

"Just do it." I let out a long sigh this time and found my way slippin a few times to the top of the car. I heard him doin somethin and he did the same. When he got ontop of the car, his pants were off. He searched for me and we started kissin. The more we kissed, I forgot all about how mad I was. It was more than convenient for me to have a skirt on right now, I thought to myself and he eased two fingers up my thigh and inside me. I moaned as he used one hand to f#ck me and the other to caress my breasts. I nutted in less than two minutes.

He kissed my thighes and I felt his tongue lickin my clit ball and my legs began to shake in anticipation. This was more than spontaneous. This was crazy.

He dug his tongue inside and I screamed his name. I heard my voice echo as I gasped for air. His tongue felt like one of his fingers the way he kept jammin it inside me lickin and suckin every inch of me. When he was done, he didn't hesitate to stick himself inside me and wrap his arms around my body. He started off slowly squeezin me every stroke he sat inside me. I felt a tear comin from my eye and I heard him whisper that he was sorry. I did the same and pushed my pelvis back against his as he began to swirl his hips. I could feel a nut comin and I began to shake.

He released my body and grabbed onto my legs sittin them on his shoulders. He started pumpin faster and faster makin me echo his name throughout the park. When he finally said my name I knew he was about to cum. When he did, he fell on top of me and we layed there on top of his car for a while. "U know I love u right Shawn?"

"Yeah Ma. This whole park know that," he said makin us both laugh.

We got our clothes back on and we found our way out of the park. When we got home, we went for another round in the shower.

The next mornin, I woke with Shawn's arms tightly around my body. I just stared at his eyelids thinkin about the love we made all this mornin. His eyes started to flutter and he opened one of them to see that I was starin at him. I laughed at him still smilin. "Why u starin at me like that? What u plannin on doin to me?"

"Nothin baby. I just adore u sometimes. I want us to continue to be happy."

"U for real?"

"Yeah."

"Well in that case, I got a offer for u."

"What's that?"

"I'm takin next week off and I wanna drive down to Miami."

"Really?"

"Yeah..just me and u chillin on the beach."

"I think I like that. I've never been to the beach."

He opened both of his eyes and stared at me. "Are u serious?"

"Yeah...I don't even know how to swim."

"Are u serious?"

"Yes."

"Well we gone have to change some of those things up then."

"Speakin of changin things, I'm havin lunch with Tyler and his boo and I want u to come."

"He still talkin to that married man?"

"Yep and they gettin serious. He showed me a diamond toe ring the man gave him. U should have seen him showin it off like it was an engagement ring." Shawn laughed but I was serious.

We cuddled a little more and began to get ready for our lunch date. We got dressed in:

"We look like summer and fall," I said starin at him as he grabbed his car keys.

"U need to grab a jacket or somethin while u tryna be cute. U gone catch a cold up the ass."

"I'ma pass it to u then cause u like bein up there."

"Don't get me horny. We gone f#ck around here and be late."

"Ahight," I said laughin and followin him as we walked out the front door.

Tyler wanted to meet at O'Charley's. I hadn't been there in a long long time so this must've been somethin that man was payin for. They was too damn high for me especially with their food not bein all that. They were already sittin at this table in the back of the restaurant when we walked in.

"Hey Summer and Fall," Ty said standin up to greet us. I twisted my lips at him and gave him a hug then shakin the man's hand. Shawn did the same and we all sat down. It was silent for a moment then I figured I'd might as well get things started.

"Okay well u already know our names. What's yours?"

"Richardson."

"That's ur first name?"

"Beyonce!" Tyler said a little irritated but I didn't give a damn. Richardson calmed him by wrappin his arm around Ty's shoulder and he began to speak with confidence.

"That's okay, T. I don't mind the third degree. Yes it's my first name. My full name is Richardson Kyle."

"That's backwards," I said right before the waitress came up to take our orders. Everybody just ordered their drink and we began to look at the menu. Well they did, I was just gettin started on Richardson Kyle.

"It's really weird that your mom named u somethin so weird. It sounds fake."

"Well it's not."

"Damn...this look good," Shawn said tryin to distract me but I wasn't goin for that.

"So where are u from? I mean u need to tell me somethin about urself if u gone be datin my sister slash brother. I mean are u bi, all the way g@y, u don't know, just testin things out-"

"Oh shit," Shawn said lookin around for the waitress, "I am so thirsty. I wonder where that girl at with my drink."

"Are u serious Beyonce?"

"What Ty? U can't be mad at me for this. What am I doin besides lookin out for u?"

"U need to cool the hell out before I turn this restaurant into the McDonalds on Candler Rd."

"Answer the question Kyle."

"My name is Richardson," he said laughin at me.

The girl came back with our drinks and Shawn was quick to drink his down before the girl left to ask for another one. He already knew I wasn't stoppin. "Answer the questions sir."

"I am all the way g@y. I use to be married to a woman but I wasn't attracted to her anymore cause I knew that I was attracted to men. I had been since I was in high school but my parents wanted to how u say..... shake me from that. I'm originally from California. Oakland to be exact. I now live downtown Atlanta. I work at this industrial company as the VP and I have a son who's nineteen."

As soon as he said that, Shawn nearly choked on his drink. He coughed some of it on the table while Tyler held his head down cause my eyes got as big as the sun. This shit was crazy. "U have a nineteen year old son? How old are u?"

"Forty one."

"Oh my damn," I said lookin at Shawn who held the menu up to hide his face. Tyler was gettin so aggravated with me cause he hadn't told me any of this bullshit. He was just twenty one, twenty two his damn self and this ma-f#cka he talkin to got a son our age. This shit was damn near disgustin. "So let me ask u somethin? HOw would u feel if your son brought home someone your age."

"Well my son isn't g@y so an older woman would be ideal," he said laughin with Tyler smilin a little tryin to hide his embarassment.

I just looked at the man and shook my head. I just had a feelin that he wasn't no good. All he wanted was some young tenderoni to screw. He wasn't foolin me. "Well...I'm just gone tell u now. I don't like this shit here. It's too damn disgustin for me. I don't trust u and I think u up to somethin and when that shit comes into the light that u f#ckin my friend over, don't be surprised to see me again," I said right before takin the last sip of my drink I would take and gettin up from the table. As I walked away I heard Shawn tellin them it was nice to chat for a minute and we would check them later.

When we got to the car, Tyler came out runnin with an attitude written all over his face. He didn't even wait to get up close to me to get into me. "WTF was that all about Beyonce? How dare u do that shit to me in there?"

"What did I do? Be real up in that b!tch? Somethin that ma-f#cka in there ain't doin. U know when I get a feelin about somebody that shit is true."

"Did u get that same feelin when u was f#ckin Tip? Hunh?"

"B!tch go on with that bullshit."

"Nah f#ck that! I'm happy and if u can't see that shit then maybe we don't need to kick it anymore."

"Are u endin our friendship over this clown. Somebody u barely even know?"

"He makes me happy and with him, I feel safe. U think u the only one who needs somebody to love them and take care of them? I need that shit as much as u do maybe even more. I joke and shit but I be hurtin inside. U oughta see the way folks treat me sometimes."

"I know Ty-"

"NO! U dont...Richardon makes me feel good. He helps me block out that pain. If u can't accept that...u know where to go."

"U tellin me to go to hell?" He crossed his arms and cocked his head to the side. I shook my head and got into the car with Shawn. He would see for himself. I wasn't gone stress him over it no more.

When we got back home I was so damn heated that I didn't even wanna go to work today. I paced around the house with Shawn sittin on the couch watchin me, eatin a sandwich he had made. "Can u believe this shit!? This ma-f#cka got the audacity to be damn near fifty years old talkin to my baby and now he tearin us apart. Why would Tyler even choose this n!gga over our friendship. Do u know how long we been friends?.....Too damn long, that's how f#ckin long. He made me look like I was the one that was crazy when I got a feelin about this man. I just know from the depths of my soul that this man is up to somethin fishy but noooo he makes Tyler feel like a real woman and he runs for it."

"Well Ma u didn't really give the man a chance. U tore into his ass right from the beginnin."

"What? U wanted me to wait until he thought of some lies to tell?"

"No but I was hopin that we could feel him out and then be like okay I don't like this n!gga. But from the jump u up and told the man u wrong u this u that. And I didn't even get to order nothin. They had some good shit on that menu back there."

"Well the last time I was there, the food wasn't that good so u ain't miss nothin."

"I wish I could've seen for myself though...Look come sit down," he said finishin his sandwich and pattin the spot next to him on the couch.

I crossed my arms and went to sit next to him. He wrapped one arm around me and began to talk with me. "I'ma be all the way real witchu Ma cause I love u. What u did back there was very wrong. I'm not sayin that u weren't right about the man cause I didn't feel any good vibes from dude the moment I shook his hand but...it's a way to go about things. We could've laughed with them and talked about different little things and gotten to know him that way instead of question to question knockdowns, u nah-mean? And that's why Tyler had every right to be mad at u for what u did and u know that ya'll friendship ain't gone be done over this. Ya'll been friends too long for that to happen but I really think u should apologize to him and let whatever happens happen. Even if in the end the man is screwed in the head, u ain't got to say I told u so as long as u there for Ty. That's all that needs to be done. Ahight?"

I shook my head as he got up because he was exactly right. I guess I did handle that kind of wrong. But Ty knew he was my baby. He knew I didn't give a damn when it came to him. I would f#ck somebody up over him but if he was happy then I would have to get over it and be happy with him. For now.

When I got to work later on that day, Tyler was already there. I tried to speak with him the moment I got in but he passed me like he didn't even see me. After I sat my stuff down and got myself ready to work, I tried again but it was another failure.

Around the middle of the work day me and Tyler were called into our bosses office and I was still tryin to make amends with him but he wouldn't talk to me. We went into the office and sat down waitin to see why we had been called in. "I called u guys in here because ever since I hired ya'll, things have been goin great. I've been watchin u two and I think a promotion is in order. I'm openin up this new night spot off Memorial Drive called Wiley's and it's basically a bar and dance spot. Tyler u would basically be doin the managin of money over there, the bookkeepin, makin sure things are in order and Beyonce I would want u to be head of the girls. That would require u hiring, firing, and reporting to Tyler. This is just the basics of the job. I'll have more detail in this for u later on if ur willin to accept. And with that promotion that includes a higher pay. Does that interest ya'll?''

I waited for Tyler to say somethin because I wanted to say yes but I knew that if I did he would turn it down just so he wouldn't be near me. "I think it sounds great, Corey but....I'm movin next week to California so I wouldn't be able to take that job." My mouth dropped as I looked at him. California. I knew Richardson had convinced him to do somethin like that.

"Well that sounds cool so I'ma hafta talk to somebody else for that position. What about u Beyonce?"

"I would love to," I said not as excited as I felt when I first heard the news before Tyler's announcement.

"Cool, Beyonce let me know if there's anyone that u have in mind. Let me talk to u Tyler."

I got up slowly and looked at Tyler who wasn't even checkin for me at all. He hadn't looked at me once this entire day. And when I got off, I was goin to make him talk to me. It was an early night and we both got off at nine. I waited for him outside and as soon as he saw me he let out a long sigh and nearly ran to his car. "Tyler? Ty? U gotta talk to me Tyler."

"I ain't gotta do nothin but be g@y and live my life the way I want to."

"Please Tyler. Just let me atleast apologize to u, if nothin else." He stopped and folded his arms across his chest and waited for me to talk. "I am so sorry about what I did earlier today but I love u and I know that I care too much for u and I shouldn't have dug into Richardson like that. Please forgive me."

"I do," he said walkin off again with me chasin him. When he got to his car, I pulled him away from his door and stood in front of him to make him look at me.

"U know that we've never argued like this. We always come back to one another. But if ur movin how can we?"

"Well u've changed and so have I. I'm tired of arguin wit u."

"But why are u movin so far? Ur all I have."

"No, u have Shawn and Joi. U don't need me here with u. Besides me and Richardson are thinkin about gettin married."

"Married?" I could not for the life of me believe this shit right here. Married? No! But I wouldn't blow my chances with him again so I didn't say too much about it. "Well don't u want me at the weddin?"

"Sure. U got enough money to get a plane ticket out there."

"Ty!"

"Look..I have dinner plans in about thirty minutes and then I gotta start my packin so I need to go," he said movin me out of the way and openin his door.

"Did u need some help?"

"Not really. I might call u if I do but Richardson should be helpin me. I gotta go," he said lookin at me and finally gettin into his car.

My feet were stuck to the ground as he sped off and his backlights vanished into the night. I couldn't believe I would be losin my best friend to someone that I knew wasn't good for him. What would he do if he got out to Cali and realized that he was ass out? Where would he go? How would he get back home? I couldn't let him do this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 792 28
What happens when stones are thrown at a glass house? And the life you know isn't as it seems? Do you fold under pressure or fight back? Beyoncé is...
69.5K 3.9K 37
Do you believe in right person, wrong time? After things didn't work so well after high school. Beyoncé and Jay meet again years later. Can they give...
70.4K 3.7K 23
Prequel to Vows; as requested, this story will highlight Beyoncé and Shawn's early lives as a couple as well as young parents. Be prepared for anothe...
92.4K 3.2K 46
"I love you", you said, and I waited for "but..." but instead came your arms and a "No matter what."