Hood Dreams

By jadeawe

THIS IS NOT MY STORY, STORY FROM THE BEYHIVE.COM/ BWB. More

Prologue Part 1.
Prologue Part 2
Chapter One-Part 1
Chapter One-Part 2
Chapter Two-Part 1
Chapter Two-Part 2
Chapter Three-Part 1
Chapter Three-Part 2
Chapter Four- Part 1
Chapter Five-Part 1
Chapter Five- Part 2
Chapter Six-Part 1
Chapter Six-Part 2
Chapter Seven-Part 1
Chapter Seven-Part 2
Chapter Eight-Part 1
Chapter Eight-Part 2
Chapter Nine- Part 1
Chapter Nine- Part 2
Chapter Ten- Part 1
Chapter Ten-Part 2
Chapter Eleven- Part 1
Chapter Eleven- Part 2
Chapter Twelve- Part 1
Chapter Twelve- Part 2
Chapter Thirteen-Part 1
Chapter Thirteen- Part 2
Chapter Fourteen-Part 1
Chapter Fourteen-Part 2
Chapter Fifteen- Part 1
Chapter Fifteen- Part 2
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Four- Part 2

389 25 3
By jadeawe

I jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom to brush my teeth. While doin so, I checked the c#rner of my eyes for gnat butter. I gargled with scope with toothpaste still in my mouth and I rinsed clean. I smell myself to make sure I wasn't funky and I ran downstairs to the kitchen to grab Joi keys. I would be able to get my car Monday morning and there was nothin that would make me happier.

I got into the car and Joi had Solange's cd blastin like somethin crazy.That shit almost scared me half to death. I turned it down grabbin my chest lettin out a huge sigh. I backed out of the driveway and I headed towards the place where Beyonce said she lived. I didn't know what I would say to her when I picked her up or even if we would have a conversation. I know things ain't play out to good the last time we tried to talk so I was hopin that she wouldn't flip on me wit her ghetto ass.

Once I turned on her street, I saw a dark figure sittin underneath a streetlight, half dressed and in a smoke cloud. I pulled up slowly and saw that it was Beyonce. She got up and finished the rest of her cigarette before droppin it and smashin it with her foot. She smoked too? This girl was def not what I was use to but she was too damn fine.

She grabbed her bag and walked over to the passenger side. She opened the back door to throw her bag in and she got into the front wit me. She smelt just like a ash tray. "Damn I hope that ain't yo favorite perfume."

"What?"

"I said yo I hope that ain't yo favorite perfume. That shit stank."

"Please don't tell me u gone b!tch at me."

"Hold on, u betta watch yo mouth. I ain't that lil n!gga u was jockin at the bbq earlier."

"I wasn't jockin him."

I could see right now that things weren't goin so smoothly. I stared her down and finally pulled off. I wanted to backhand the shit outta her but my mama always told me never hit a girl and I abided by that rule but I could honestly figure out why she was always gettin tossed around. That mouth.

We got about two miles from her home and I began another conversation. She was quiet and starin out of the window shakin her head. I don't think she realized that she kept on doin it. "Why u keep shakin ur head like that?" She looked at me and smiled. Not really towards me but almost like she was tired of somethin. She let out a sigh and sat back now starin out the front window.

"I'm just laughin to myself and thinkin about how sh!t and more sh!t keeps followin me everywhere I go. This is why I act the way I do because of the sh!t that keeps happenin to me."

"Things like what?"

"What?" She said laughin at me. "I'm not gonna tell u. U don't give a damn about me so why pretend?"

"WTF is wrong wit u girl? I sware u got some issues u need to sort out."

"Don't u think I know that already."

I was tired of her mouth already and we wasn't even halfway to Joi's house. I saw an empty parkin lot and I signaled to get over. She looked at me and back to the empty parkin lot. Then she sat her head back as the car stopped. "Sooo..let me guess. U gone rape me right?"

"What?" I got out of the car and I walked around to her side. I saw her followin me with her eyes. I opened the passenger door and i held out my arm for her to step out. She sucked her teeth and got out to lean on the car with her arms folded as I closed the door.

I walked in front of her and stared at her with confusion. "U gone leave me out here right?"

"What?"

"U don't even have to say it," she said about to open the back door but I stopped her dead in her tracks by slammin the door back. We stared at one another for a moment and then she looked at me.

"Let's get somethin straight babygirl. I don't know what the f#ck u been thru. Where u came from. But I do know this right here. Out of all the n!ggas u gone ever talk to, I'ma be the realest and I wanna let u know right now, this shit right here that u pullin, this bad ass b!tch routine, that shit ain't gone cut it for me. I suggest u calm yo lil ass down and treat me with some respect. U betta check yo attitude for real cause I ain't puttin up wit it. Believe me when I tell u. I'm tryna be nice and understand okay u goin thru some shit but u ain't the only one so this gone be the one and only time I say this. Chill the f#ck out."

She stared at me the entire time I was talkin and when I was done she still continued to stare into my eyes. I wasn't sure if she was shocked or about to hit me, either way I was prepared. She scratched her head and licked her lips holdin on to the bottom and lookin at the ground. "Do u understand me Beyonce?" She looked back at me and smiled.

"I got u shawty."

"Nah f#ck that. Do u understand what I'm sayin to u?"

"Yes," she said with a little attitude. I opened the passenger door for her to get in and she hesitated a little and finally got inside. I closed the door for her and I got back into the car. We made our way finally to Joi's house.

When I pulled into the driveway, another car came right up behind me. I saw that it was that dude, Joi's boyfriend. She kissed him goodnight and she walked right up to Beyonce. "What's goin on?"

"Do u mind if I stay here for the night?"

"No that's fine," Joi said takin Beyonce's bag and holdin her hand up to the door. I stood there for a moment and looked at the sky. There was only one bright star out and it seemed to twinkle just for me. I smiled bringin Tiffany into my mind. I wondered if she thought it was wrong that I was showin feelings too soon for someone else. I shook the thought from my mind and headed into the house.

I had forgotten all about watchin Quis but Joi hadn't paid attention to it. I heard her upstairs tellin Beyonce that she could sleep in Quis' room and he'll sleep wit her. I went into the fridge to grab a beer and I sat on the couch for a minute. I wasn't really sleepy so I turned the tv on to ESPN. I popped the top open to my beer and i heard the shower running upstairs. I figured Beyonce was tryin to calm herself down. I hoped that lil talk I had wit her didn't rub her the wrong way but really I didn't care. Somebody needed to cool her hot ass down.

Joi came downstairs in her nightclothes and smiled at me. "Thanks for goin to get her for me. Was she a hassle? I know how she can be?"

"She was a perfect angel. I talked wit her and told her to calm that bullshit down and i think she got my message."

"Boy u so crazy. I gotta go to work in the mornin can u watch lil man for me again even though u left him here all by himself."

"How u know that?"

"Don't play."

"Yeah my bad. U know I'll do it."

"Thanks...and u know ya'll would make a cute-"

"Stop it right there Joi. Goodnight."

"I'm just sayin," she said laughin and givin me a hug. "Goodnight."

Once Joi was upstairs, I took another sip of my beer and i turned the tv up a little but not too loud. About ten minutes later, Beyonce walked downstairs in nothin but a tank top and really short shorts. I took another sip of my beer and turned my attention back to the tv. I could feel her lookin at me but I didn't pay her any attention. She had to learn to be more calm before she got shit from me.

I knew she was standin there but she didn't say anythin. She walked pass me and I heard the front door open and close with the front screen followin. I knew she wasn't about to leave. When she didn't come in for another minute or so, I got up to see what the hell she was doin. I looked out the peephole and saw her sittin on the front steps smokin. I could tell she was smokin weed. I shook my head and went back to the couch. What kind of help was Joi tryna give this girl. I knew Joi would get into trouble if her police buddies ever visited and Miss Bad Bitch was outside smokin a blunt. But i wouldn't say nothin for now. She probably had heard enough talkin from me for the night.

I continued to drink from my beer as my eyes got heavier and then I realized that Beyonce hadn't come in yet. It had to have been atleast two in the mornin now and she had been out there for almost forty five minutes. I finished the rest of my beer and walked into the kitchen to throw the bottle away. I looked out the peephole again but I didn't see her sittin where she had been the last time. I didn't wanna open the door but I did and I still didn't see her. When I opened the screen door and stepped out, I saw her legs hangin from the swing in the c#rner. I walked over to her and she was sleep. She still had them damn shades on after all this time.

I took them off and folded them up to put into my pocket and I picked her up to carry her inside. I didn't think she would wrap her arms around me but she did. She got comfortable inside my arms. When we got inside, I had to kick the door close and lock it tryin not to drop her. I walked towards the livin room and I turned off the tv. I carried her upstairs and before I got close to Quis' room she opened her eyes and looked at me. "Can I sleep with u? I just want u to hold me please?" She seemed sincere enough so I carried her to my room and sat her on the bed. She got under the covers as I took off my pants.

I slid next to her and she instantly wrapped her arms around my chest. She wrapped one leg around mine and she nestled her head on my shoulder. I just layed there wit my hands folded across my stomach starin at the ceilin. This didn't feel right at all. Tiffany hadn't even been dead a month and here I was laid up with another chick. I tried to shake the thought but Tiffany's face came into my mind and it got even more uncomfortable for me. Especially when Beyonce grabbed my arm to put around her. "I'm straight."

"But I want u to hold me."

"I'm not gone f#ck u if that's what u hintin at."

I wanted to make it clear to her right then and there because I could feel her p#ssy gettin hot on my thigh. She stopped and sat up starin at me in the dark. "What do u want from me Shawn?"

"What are u talkin about?"

"Why are u actin like this towards me?"

"Like what? Babygurl this is how a real man acts. I can't be nobody else."

"I'm not askin u too."

"But u wanna f#ck me and I can feel u beatin on my leg."

"So."

"So? I don't even know u."

"So."

"So?....Look how about u just go to your room."

"Why did u carry me in here in the first place then."

"I was just bein nice."

"Well do me a f#ckin favor shawty, don't be nice to me no mo'."

She crossed over me nearly pushin me off the bed. She opened my door and I just knew for sure she would slam it and she did. Just pure ghetto. I shook my head and rolled over to my side. She had my bed smellin like weed and cigarettes. Before I could think more about the situation my sleep caught back up wit me and I was out like a unpaid light bill.

It was around ten that mornin when I woke up. I had had another dream about Tiffany and i was hard as a rock. I sat up in the bed lettin my legs hang over the side on the floor. I waited until it went down and i finally got up. I grabbed a white tank and some draws and jeans to change into after I took a shower. I passed Quis' room wonderin if Beyonce was still in there. The door was closed so I figured she was still inside.

I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and brushed my hair before headin down to the kitchen for breakfast. Quis was already down there eatin cereal spread out on the couch. "What up man? How u feelin?"

"Cool. My mom said to call her if u need anythin. She said u know what she meant."

"Oh yeah," I said knowin she was probably referrin to help wit Beyonce.

I made myself a bowl of cereal and gobbled it down in less than two minutes. As I sat the bowl in the sink, the front door opened and Beyonce walked in wearin that same tank and short shorts with some heels on. She didn't have any shades on and it appeared that her eye was healin. She had her purse with her so I guessed she had gone somewhere. She didn't speak to me, she walked right past me and I noticed a red mark on her arm. It almost covered her entire shoulder and top half of her arm.

"Hey baby," I heard Quis say but I didn't hear Beyonce speak. I walked out of the kitchen to see her runnin up the steps. I walked into the livin room and looked at Quis.

"Did she speak to u?"

"Yeah she smiled but that ass said wassssuuuppppppp."

"Don't talk like that man."

I ran upstairs and saw that the light was on in the bathroom. I walked up to it and heard Beyonce's phone ringin. She let out a huge sigh and picked it up. I leaned in with my ear to hear. "What Tip?......No I didn't....no I didn't......I'm just stayin here for the day. I don't have anywhere to go.......No I didn't....whatever shawty. U already kicked me out and slammed ur door on me, what more do u want?.....U heard what? So. U don't own me. So what if I did?.....U ain't shit either.....Well come kill me then man, I'ma be right here." I heard the door jingle and I jumped back about to run but I guessed that she locked it. I listened again and I heard her talkin to herself. "Look what this n!gga did to my arm. One thing heal and now I got somethin else to worry about. Shit, b!tch can't never get a break."

I heard somethin tickin so I knew she was about to smoke somethin and that's when I knocked on the door. I could tell I startled her cause I heard somethin drop. "Shit! What?"

"What u doin in there? I know u ain't finna smoke in here."

"U want me to go outside?"

"Hell yeah."

I heard her suck her teeth and she snatched the door open. "WTF! U spyin on me," she said brushin past me wit her purse and walkin down the steps. I followed her and watched as she stormed out the front door. I walked to the door to see her sittin on the chair outside and finally lightin her cigarette. I shook my head and walked away.

Ten minutes later, Beyonce walked back into the house and came to sit on the couch with me and Quis. She stared at me for a minute and then she looked away smilin. "I'm about to go outside. It's tension in here." Quis got up and ran his hands thru her hair without her sayin one word. She continued to look at me until I finally said somethin.

"WTF is u starin at?''

"I don't get u shawty. U are on some other shit."

"Yeah. I'm on some real shit. I don't play games. And what's up wit that bruise on yo arm? U ain't gone neva learn are u," I said finally lookin at her and shakin my head. I turned my attention back to the tv and she spoke so soft it didn't sound like her.

"I had to do it. I miss him so bad sometimes and when I miss his attention, I'll do anythin to get someone to take his place. That's why I came on to u last night. And when u rejected me, it hurt so...I went to see him this mornin. I walked down to the bus stop and rode to his house but he put me out. When I tried to come in, he slammed the door on me. That's where I got this big ass bruise from. Now that I"m back here he keep callin me like wtf I'm doin and this and that yet he got that bitch over there right now."

"Why u keep playin into it? That's what he want u to do?"

"I'm not. I ignore him and avoid him and he finds me and takes me down. He won't let me be free." I looked at her and Tiffany came into my mind. I didn't need to be gettin close with this girl. She was trouble.

"That shit happens when u fuck wit thugs," I said gettin up and walkin upstairs. I knew it was cold but she couldn't expect anythin from me right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 500 27
4 YEARS LATER... Sequel to πˆπ… πŽππ‹π˜ π˜πŽπ” 𝐋𝐄𝐓 πŒπ„.
1M 56.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
22K 1.9K 44
Crystal and Devale are back! Working together at Saint Francis Hospital in Memphis, TN. The two must navigate through their relationship as newlywed...
500K 18K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...