Possession ➸ Camren

cabell0jauregui által

"Don't you get it, you're mine, the sooner you realise it the better." The first chapters are so bad but it w... Több

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Twenty Eight

9.6K 258 364
cabell0jauregui által

"Happy birthday Mani," Camila exclaimed as soon as she walked into their house.

Her birthday was technically the day before but her and Dinah spent the day at the beach so they were having a small celebration today.

Lauren was struggling with their bags since they were sleeping over but Camila had been too excited to wait around and help so she's ran off, leaving the older girl to handle their bags.

"Thank you babe," Normani smiled, accepting Camila's hug.

"Do you feel old?" The Latina asked, pulling away.

"I feel like I need to get drunk legally," The African-American said and Camila laughed.

"Where's DJ?" She questioned, picking up on the unusual quietness.

"Here, I'm setting up the basement for when everyone comes later," A voice hollered and Camila's eyes widened at the loudness.

"Happy birthday Manibear," Lauren exclaimed, dumping the bags on the floor and rushing to embrace her friend.

"Thank you," Normani smiled, swaying in Lauren's embrace.

"You're so old," The Cuban-American complained, squeezing her cheeks, "my child is too grown up," She added in a baby voice.

"We got you presents, will you open them," Camila bounced up and down excitedly.

She'd been nervous about the present situation because she couldn't actually buy Normani a gift considering she had no money but Lauren had assured her it was a joint present.

"Hi!" Dinah made her appearance, skipping in a more hyper way than her usual self.

"We're opening presents," Normani told her happily, accepting the box that Camila was offering our and leading them into the living room.

They all sat on the floor, earnestly watching her reaction. She opened the envelope, opening the card and gasping in surprise when two Beyoncé tickets fell out.

"They're for you and Dinah," Lauren explained and Dinah's face lit up.

"Open your other thing," Camila prodded, jumping on her knees earnestly.

She unwrapped the paper, beaming as she revealed the tan designer purse.

"Camila wants me to say that it's from both of us," Lauren suddenly announced and Camila shoved her.

"No I didn't," She protested, shaking her head frantically.

"You two are the best," Normani wrapped one arm around each of them, pulling them into a hug.

"Group hug," Dinah yelled, worming her way in between Camila and Normani.

"I can't believe you're twenty one, we've been waiting for this day since we met," Lauren laughed and Normani nodded in agreement.

"And I'm gonna party all the time," She sang as they pulled out of the hug, sitting back in the circle they'd previously formed.

"Hey, wait for me," Dinah pouted, crossing her arms.

"DJ you've been able to get into clubs for years, it's Camz who's the problem," Lauren pointed out.

Whilst Dinah was the youngest she looked incredibly old for her age. Camila, on the other hand, looked about sixteen years old, much to her dismay.

"It's okay, I can't leave the house anyway," Camila shrugged with a laugh, "when is your party?"

"The girls are all coming over later but the actual party is in four days," Normani held up four fingers and Camila nodded. "And you two aren't allowed to drink!"

"She says this every time, the trick is to just dump their boring asses at the door and find someone fun," Dinah smirked knowingly.

"Camila's a good girl, she wouldn't do that," Lauren scoffed, pulling Camila close to her.

"Yeah babe, don't pollute her, look how innocent she is," Normani nodded her head at the pair and Dinah rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me, I saw her at Lucy's and she was wild," She informed the two older girls.

"Well, she's learnt her lesson from her hangover the next day. Besides, if she thinks about leaving me I'll just tie her up," Lauren shrugged carelessly.

"Yeah, you'd lock me in your basement again, huh?" Camila looked up at her girlfriend who was sat behind her.

"Yeah, 'cause I'm that kind of psycho girlfriend," Lauren agreed sarcastically, looking down at her with furrowed eyebrows, confused by her statement.

"Lauser would never, that 'I'm a scary kidnapper' phase was a thing of the past, you're basically free," Dinah waved her hand.

"Except for the 'not leaving the house' situation," Normani added and Camila giggled.

"It's okay, I like Lauren," She smiled happily at her girlfriend who patted the side of her cheek.

"Have you had a nice birthday weekend so far, what did Miss Dinah Jane get you," Lauren wiggled her eyebrows and Dinah scoffed.

"I am the gift," She told them and Normani rolled her eyes.

"She got me a pair of Chanel stilettos and some earrings," She informed them.

"But having me is the best gift of all," Dinah beamed and Normani snorted in disagreement.

"I actually think the stilettos were pretty cool but okay," She shrugged, causing her girlfriend to pout.

"I'm going to break up with you," The Polynesian warned her.

"I'll break up with you first, you're too young for me, there's three years between us now," Normani pointed out.

"Well you're too old for me, I need someone my own age," Dinah retaliated, "Mila come to me, we're dating now."

"That's it, we're over," Normani said simply.

"No, I broke up with you first," Dinah shouted stubbornly.

"Fuck off, I broke up with you way before," Normani protested and Dinah clamped her hands over her ears.

"Liar, lies, lies," She screamed and Lauren and Camila shared a glance.

"Are you sure they aren't married already?" The younger girl questioned and Lauren shook her head.

"They've been arguing like this since Dinah was eleven, she was always a stubborn little shit," She laughed, causing the blonde to whip around in offence.

"Fuck off Lauren, at least I won my girl, you kidnapped yours."

It was around five o'clock when the sound of the door opening sound through the house, shouting and laughter soon following.

"We're here bitches," Keana hollered through the hallway.

"And we brought vodka," Lucy added, matching the loud volume as the all ran into the living room.

Alexa, Vero, Keana and Lucy all piled on Normani, embracing and shouting all at once.

"Our baby is legal," Vero pouted and Normani groaned.

"I'm not your baby, I'm not even the youngest," She whined.

"Girl, drop the attitude or I'll keep your present for myself," Alexa warned her playfully.

"No, I love you really, I'll even give you Dinah's ticket to Beyonce," Normani pleaded and Dinah's head snapped up.

"You'll do no such thing," She frowned and everyone laughed.

"Last time I saw you you were on the verge of alcohol poisoning," Lucy laughed at the youngest girl.

"It was a one time thing," Dinah protested indignantly.

"Mhm, sure babes, we'll see about that later," Lauren hummed, finally speaking up.

"She's here, oh my fucking god I thought she hadn't turned up," Keana rolled her eyes dramatically at her friend's silence.

"Oh, she brought her girl too," Alexa exclaimed and Camila blushed, sinking back further into her position on Lauren's lap.

"She can't exactly leave her can she Lex," Lucy pointed out, leaving Camila confused as her attitude towards was cold and distant.

Last time Camila met her she only spoke to her once before she was wasted so she couldn't exactly remember how the older Latina acted towards her. She had her number in her phone but they hadn't actually texted each other, however Vero, Perrie and Jade did often.

It must have been the drunken bond they'd formed.

Lauren must have picked up on her change in body language for she rubbed her sides soothingly, kissing her shoulder.

"Can we order some fucking takeout already, I'm starving," Dinah complained.

"All you do is moan girl," Alexa told her, poking her cheek between each word.

"Look at Mila, her cheeks have practically sunk in, she's used to eating every few hours and it's been like, nine," Dinah nodded her head towards the Cuban-Mexican who looked up from playing with her fingers.

"I'm fine," She announced, clueless to what the conversation was about but having felt everyone's eyes on her.

"Go along with it Walz," Dinah hissed, not so secretively.

"Oh, then I'm hungry?" Camila's response came out more like a question and everyone laughed.

"Just get your girlfriend some food Mani, you're clearly starving her," Keana joked.

The pizzas soon arrived and Lauren carried them down to the basement which Dinah had set up with speakers earlier. Everyone grabbed a slice, thankful that Dinah would finally stop complaining.

"Does pizza taste better now that you're twenty one?" Camila asked curiously.

"Lo you need a refund on your girlfriend, I think she's broken," Alexa stated, her face matching everyone's confused expressions.

"Don't be mean," Dinah jumped to Camila's defence and both Normani and Lauren groaned.

"Are you sure these two don't have a secret relationship, they're in love, I swear," Vero piped up and Camila blushed again.

"Yeah, Dinah's my mistress," She mumbled so only Lauren could here and her mouth dropped open.

"What did she say?" Normani grinned, having caught a few words from the conversation.

"She said Dinah's her mistress," Lauren's voice was muffled because Camila had clamped her hand over her mouth, embarrassed.

"Hey Luce, now is your chance to snatch your girl," Vero snorted, her laugh dying down when she saw Lucy's hard glare.

"Fuck off."

It was around eight o'clock when everyone drank their first shot, despite having agreed on only getting tipsy tonight and saving getting drunk for the actual party.

Camila had remained quiet the whole time, not in an awkward, boring kind of way. Just more reserved than usual.

For some reason Lucy was being dismissive towards her and Camila hadn't failed to pick up on it.

"What's wrong Walz, you look like you've been told your mom's died," Dinah said tactlessly, having seen the Latina stood in the corner of the room.

"That's not funny Dinah," Camila told her, crossing her arms.

"Well what's wrong with you then?" The Polynesian could hear her voice rising so she dragged Camila upstairs so they were stood in the kitchen. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine," Camila brushed it off.

"You're clearly not, look at you," Dinah's was getting louder and Camila flinched.

"There's nothing wrong with me," She declared, keeping her hard expression.

"Then act like it then," Dinah burst out, uncrossing her arms and throwing by her sides.

"Then tell Lucy to stop acting like she is towards me," Camila shouted frustratedly.

She was annoyed that Dinah couldn't see that it wasn't her fault, it was Lucy who was glaring at her all the time, she was the one sat quietly.

"Is that what it's about?" Dinah asked and Camila shrugged wordlessly. "You don't have to ruin the night just because one person isn't obsessed with you."

"It's not that I want everyone to be obsessed with me," Camila spat.

"Really, 'cause it sounds to me that you're just jealous that for once it isn't everyone all up in your ass," Dinah told her and Camila felt herself get angrier.

She never wanted attention, she didn't care if no one noticed her, she just didn't like people being mean to her.

"That's the stupidest thing you've ever said, you know I'm not like that and if you think I am, maybe you don't know me as well as I thought," Camila's words were bitter.

"Well maybe I don't because the Camila I thought I knew would never be a jealous ass bitch," Dinah snapped.

"Shut up, shut the hell up," Camila shouted, pushing Dinah away from her.

"You bitch," Dinah yelled, pushing her back.

"Don't make up such stupid lies, this isn't my fault," Camila yelled, squaring her shoulders and hoping it made her look less scrawny.

"Don't ruin the day then," Dinah shot back and Camila grabbed onto her arms tightly, making her face her.

"You're ruining it," She cried out in frustration.

"Why would i ruin my own girlfriend's birthday, I actually care about her feelings, unlike you, you don't care about anyone but yourself. You're probably only with Lauren so she treats you better and not like one of her victims, I pity her for having you as a girlfriend, I doubt she really loves you," Dinah replied snidely and Camila slapped her around the face.

"Don't say that," She screamed but before anything else could be said or done the kitchen door flung open.

"Hey," Normani called out as Lauren rushed forward, grabbing the smaller girl and pulling her away sharply from Dinah.

"What the fuck Camila?" Lauren shouted as a natural response, trying to hold her frantic body still.

"I want to go home," Camila's bottom lip wobbled and she held her cheek which somehow got scratched in the process.

"What the fuck happened between you two?" Keana asked, looking between the two youngest girls.

"She attacked me," Dinah exclaimed and Camila looked at her before turning to Lauren helplessly but the older girl still refused to touch her.

"Is that true?" Lucy questioned Camila who shook her head.

"Tell her Camila, tell her why you've been acting like a bitch all day," Dinah snapped and Camila felt everyone's eyes trained on her.

"Hey, back off everyone, she's shaking," Vero laughed nervously as she tried to calm the tension.

It was true. Camila's body had started to tremble and she suddenly felt a lot smaller as seven pairs of eyes stared at her.

"I'll tell you what happened, she.." Dinah started, glaring at Camila.

"No shut up," Camila shouted, taking everyone by surprise.

"Camila stop acting like this," Lauren hissed, grabbing Camila's arm and yanking it so she was forced to face her. "What is wrong with you?"

"I never.." She started but Lauren cut her off with a shake of her head.

"What's got into you, I didn't think you'd ever start a fight, especially not with my best friend," She frowned.

"But she was mean first," Camila's voice shook and Lauren sneered.

"You aren't a kid Camila, it's not about who's mean, maybe you are too immature for another relationship," She rolled her eyes and Camila could feel the tears threatening to spill.

"Leave her alone," Vero stepped between them, pushing Lauren away from the smaller girl.

"Fuck off Vero," Lauren scoffed but the older girl stood her ground.

"Come on, let's take you away," Vero told Camila kindly, ignoring Lauren as she lead her out of the house.

"You can't just fucking take her, she's my girlfriend," Lauren called after them and Vero glared at her over her shoulder.

"Well you aren't a very fucking good one after this are you?" She growled before disappearing from view.

"It's okay Mila, don't cry, she's a stupid bitch," Vero rubbed Camila's arm soothingly, pulling her into a hug as she saw the first tear trickle down her cheek.

"She wouldn't listen to me, it wasn't my fault," Camila whimpered, shaking her head frantically.

"Hey, I'll listen to you, explain what happened," Vero smiled, stroking her hair.

"Dinah took me upstairs and told me to stop acting like a bitch because I was ruining the night but Lucy kept glaring at me and I don't know why. I told Dinah and she said it was because I wanted attention and was jealous of Normani for getting for once it instead of me and I told her I wasn't and she said that I was only with Lauren so she didn't treat me like one of her victims and that she didn't really love me," Camila rambled out and Vero held her tighter.

"I'm going to fucking kill her," She said through gritted teeth, leaving Camila on the porch so she could storm through to were the rest of the girls were stood, concerned in the kitchen.

"You are so fucked up," She yelled, grabbing onto Dinah's collar, "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Vero," Lauren tried to calm her but the older Latina whipped around to face her.

"You, you're girlfriend is fucking crying because you are too fucking proud to listen to her, you don't deserve her," She hissed, pushing Dinah away.

"She caused the fucking fight Vero, she can't just cry everyone she wants to get out of something," Lauren shouted frustratedly.

"You wouldn't know if she caused the fight because you wouldn't let her explain herself," Vero shouted back.

Lauren opened her mouth to argue but she couldn't find a valid point to argue.

"And before you accuse anyone of ruining the night, think because you're the one whose caused this, not her," Vero glared at Dinah and it looks could kill, the Polynesian would have been dead seven times over.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)
177K 6.2K 62
Backstory book for my Instagram Fic "It's You." IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THAT BOOK YET THEN YOU SHOULD READ IT FIRST. This book basically explains all of...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
35.1K 570 9
credits to spending-words on tumblr :) - must be following me 'cause of privacy thing on wattpad was on when I published :( sorry for any inconvenien...