The Banned Mate -(Book 2 of t...

By Soccerstudette

You don't need to read The new werewolf in town because things that were in it are described in this story bu... More

The Banned Mate -(Sequel to The new werewolf in town)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 4

8.2K 229 12
By Soccerstudette

Haley's p.o.v

I have never felt better than I do in this moment. Kissing Jake was so amazing and the way his lips moved with mine...oh my gosh! I felt like I was in heaven. When he touched me, not inappropriately, but just held me, I felt like time stopped and that everything was focused on the two of us. Nothing else existed. I sounded like a girl, even though I am one, but I really don't care. All I care about is that I always feel like this. It was wonderful. Slowly my mind and body came back to reality and I pulled away from the amazing kiss to breathe and try to think. That was a little hard to do since Jake moved from my lips across my jaw and down my neck. When he got to where he would mark me, he licked the spot as I moaned at how wonderful it felt. Then I came to my senses and pushed him away so that he wouldn't mark me. If he did, I was in for a lot of happy screaming from my mom and loud, tense questions from my dad. I actually hadn't realized we had switched positions to where I was underneath my mate until now. I mean, it's not like I was complaining but now my wolf was because she missed his warmth. Looking down at myself I noticed my shirt had ridden up and my panties were showing. With a blushing face I pulled my shirt down and covered myself up but Jake had lifted my chin to make me look at him.

"I'm sorry," he said breathlessly. "I-I was losing control of my wolf but that will never happen again. I promise you it won't. I barely met you but you already mean so much to me." I looked down, smiling at how sweet he was. On the outside, he looked like a guy that you would definitely not want to mess with but it seemed like on the inside he was just a sweet guy. I can't wait to learn more about him.

"I know. You mean a lot to me too," I said smiling at him. "I'm sorry for pulling away. I just-right now I don't want to tell my parents about us. I feel like a total b!tch for saying that but I don't want to deal with all of that right now. My parents are...well to put it simply they are still like teens and get very excited but are really protective of me and...I'm rambling." He just chuckled and sat next to me, his shoulder touching mine.

"I get it. That's how my mom would be, too," he said and smiled sweetly at me. I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"But as soon as I get the courage, we will tell them and I know they will be happy."

"I hope so," he said and kissed my cheek. "You better get back before they notice that you have taken a really long shower."

"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about that!" I said and started to run but he stopped me by pulling me straight into his chest. I'm kind of feeling like he has an 8-pack and I am so loving that feeling.

"You forgot something and by the way, you have an amazing body so you don't ever need to hide from me," he said and smirked at me before leaning in to kiss me again. Right as his lips were about to touch mine I twisted out of his arms and started walking backwards.

"Maybe later, stud," i said and winked while he just looked shocked that I had gotten out of his grip. My dad didn't leave me defenseless. We have weekly training sessions, making sure I know how to protect myself. "If you hadn't forgotten, I have a shower that I'm supposed to be in." I smiled and before he could react I ran home, jumping onto the ledge of my window. When I turned around I could still see his silhouette in the same spot that I had left him. I knew I had a huge smile on my face as I headed back to my room and turned the shower back on so I can calm myself and my wolf down.

After a long shower I dressed in some comfortable clothes and headed downstairs to eat something. Boy was I starving! Of course I heard giggling coming from the living room and just ignored it as I walked to the kitchen to see what I can eat.

"Where have you been?" Lane, my little brother said scaring the crap out of me. I had my head in the refrigerator so of course when he scared me I jumped and hit my head on the shelf above my head.

"Ow," I said and rubbed my head furiously trying to get rid of the pain. Like that would help. "Why did you scare me?!"

"Oh I didn't mean to," he said and shrugged. "Soo..."

"In my room taking a shower," I said and he didn't look too convinced.

"Noo, I went to tell you that we were doing potluck tonight and you weren't anywhere in the house," he said and grinned mischievously. "Who are you sneaking off to see? I seriously never thought I would see the day when my sister would sneak off to see a boy. This is too good!"

"What are you talking about?! I was not seeing a boy!" I said. I was seeing a man...I said in my head, not wanting him to hear it. "Where did you get that from? Geez, I have no idea what goes on in that puny brain of yours..." I shook my head just to add effect to what I was saying and went back to searching for food.

"I do not have a puny brain!" he said and I laughed because he had totally forgotten what he was thinking about and I was saved. I heard him stomp off, no doubt to tell on me for saying that. He always gets defensive over his brain. Me and Brayden have no idea why...

"Haley Diane Jacobs!" I heard my dad yell as I was making me a sandwich that consisted of roast beef, tomatoes, pepperoccinis, pickles, pepper and a little salt. That is the best sandwich ever!

"Yes, Daddy?" I said innocently and used my cute face on him. That always got me out of trouble.

"Why did you say Lane has a tiny brain? Again..." he said trying not to laugh.

"He was accusing me of something I didn't do! I went for a run but he thought I was running off to see some boy! Daddy, I would never sneak off to see some boy," I said and gave him my puppy face. He sighed and nodded.

"I know, baby girl," my dad said and hugged me. "You better not be sneaking off to see a boy unless he is your mate. Then we wouldn't care." I sighed and leaned into him. When I tried to get out of our embrace my dad wouldn't let me go.

"Dad...you're kind of still hugging me," I said and he just nodded and hugged me tighter.

"I know. This is payback for saying Lane's brain is small," he said and I felt him smile against my hair.

"I need to eat! I'm still growing!" I said knowing that would make him let go and of course it did and I smirked at him before dashing to my room with my sandwich.

"You are so getting it later!" he yelled after me.

"I don't think so, old man!" I yelled back at him and heard my mom laughing. Gotta love my mom. She will laugh at anything that someone says about my dad being old.

"I'm only 36!" he yelled and my mom laughed even harder. I smiled and laid on my bed, enjoying my sandwich. I love my family and I hope that once I introduce them to Jake everything will get so much better. After I finished my sandwich I felt tired and too lazy to put my plate in the dishwasher downstairs so I put it on my desk and passed out on my comfy bed. Of course, my dreams were all about my amazing mate.

"Wake up!" I heard Lane yell and I threw a pillow at him. I guess he wasn't expecting it since I heard an 'umph' and something hit the floor. When I looked up I saw him laying on the floor and busted up laughing. "You're so mean!" I just laughed harder and he walked out, slamming my door which made me laugh until I almost peed. After laughing my butt off I got ready for school. I don't know why but I decided to dress a little bit nicer today and put on a camisole with some shorts that matched and white vans that matched. Well, I do know why and that reason is a four letter word, Jake. I was excited to see him again.

"Wow, usually I'm the one that takes forever..." Brayden said as I walked down the stairs. I just rolled my eyes and headed to the car, I was driving today. We both switch off on driving because then it's fair. I drive a lot faster than my brother and he hates it but our cousins love it. Jess and Jane both squealed out to the car and we started singing again which my brother became mad about. I think he was on his cycle today because he was being so b!tchy.

"Get out of the d@#$* car already!" my bro yelled at us and we just laughed but I got out before he could shove his way out of the car. "So annoying!" My cousins and I just laughed as we walked into the school and to our lockers. As we were heading to class we were laughing about this guy who was staring at Jess so hard he actually had drool coming out of his mouth. Oh man it was hilarious. First period went okay but one thing was missing and that was Jake. I was starting to really miss him and I knew my cousins noticed something off about me but didn't say anything and let it go.

The morning classes went by fast and lunch came quickly but I wasn't hungry. My wolf was yelling at me to find our mate but I just told her to shut up and that he would talk to me when he showed up but I was getting worried about why he wasn't in school.

"HALEY!" both my cousins yelled and some of our friends.

"What?!" I yelled back at them and noticed I had been staring off into space while pushing my food around.

"What's wrong with you? Lunch ended like three minutes ago and you have been staring at your plate this whole time," Ally said and I sighed.

"I don't know. Just got a lot on my mind, I guess," I said and looked at my cousins who didn't seem convinced. "Let's just get to class." I didn't have a class with any of them so I headed to the auto building to begin fixing up the car I was assigned. I love fixing cars and always work on mine and Brayden's car. When I entered the bell rang and I headed to put on my jumpsuit thing that I really didn't like but it covered my clothes so I was happy to wear it. When I turned around I saw Jake laughing with some guys in the corner. I guess he felt me staring at him and turned around and smiled widely at me. I smiled back shyly as he walked over to me. He held his arms out and I went to hug him but he lifted me up and twirled me around, making me squeal. He set me down when all the guys he was talking to started hooting and hollering at him about me.

"I missed you so much," he said and kissed me. He had to bend down pretty far because he was a lot taller than me but it didn't look like he minded.

"I missed you, too. Where were you this morning?" I asked and he looked down.

"I had some things to take care of," he said then looked at me. "What are you doing after school?" He bit his lip and I started to lose focus because of how cute that was but when I heard him laugh I shook my head.

"I have volleyball tryouts," I told him and he frowned.

"I wanted to hang out with you," he said and pouted so adorably that I almost gave in but I needed to go to tryouts.

"I wish we could hang out but I need to go to tryouts," I told him and he nodded. "But maybe later? After m-my parents go to sleep? I can sneak out to see you." His expression brightened and he smashed his lips on mine which I instantly responded to until his arms and lips were ripped off me.

"What the hell are you doing to my sister!" my brother growled. Oh crap! I have a lot of explaining to do!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Please let me know what you think and if I need to change or fix anything

-<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 853 23
Abigail lived in her sister's shadow all of her life. She had to live up to her only sister's expectations. She has her own dreams, to study music wi...
59.3K 4.5K 8
It's quarter past one, the earliest hours of New Years Day, and Nora Wilton is spending it pacing the expanse of a hospital waiting room as her fathe...
290K 6.5K 40
"So what colour is your wolf" Grayson asked. "Um-umm- grey. My wolf is a grey colour." And the lies begin ...
25K 514 7
From the author of The Boundaries Series comes a new tale about love, forgiveness, bloodshed, and choice. Join Ayla, a Southern girl with something...