Eleanor Snape- Book 5, Part 2

By elvissparrow

The last book in the Eleanor Snape Series. Follow Eleanor as she copes with the outcome of the Second Wizardi... More

Alive
Discussing My Well Being
Speaking Up
Being Diagnosed
My First Violent Outburst
Tearing a Family Appart
Strangers
I Find Humour
Mood Swings
Oh, Fuchs!
Planning to Move Forward
My New Normal
I Don't Like Questions
Remembering the Worst
Absolute Panic
Ivy Winters
Star Gazing
So Close...
The Most Beautiful Thing Anyone has Even Told Me
To Have a Mother
Gilderoy Can Make Even the Most Sophisticated Woman Act Like a School Girl
Cakes and Sparklers
Kind of Home
An Unexpected Visit
An Unexpected Relationship
Goodbye
Lucius Gets Angry
Separation Anxiety
A Day at the Apothecary
The Devil's Bird
Meeting the Mud-Lover
An Agreement
Evaluating
The Christmas Curse
Tightening Relationships
The Best Present I Could Ask For
I Can't Remember
Christmas on the Psychiatric Ward
Gifts and Giving
Covering Up
Snape: Scoundrel or Saint?
The Boy Who Lived
What?
A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words
Healer Green's Surprise
Healer Phillips
Getting Caught
Operation Crack the Yankee
Betrayal
The Worst (Or Best) Group Session Ever
A Promise to Healer Green
He Comes Back
Late Night Ideas
I Am "Rewarded"
Gilderoy's Episode
We Kick Chase Out of The Group
"Excitement"
Bargaining
I Anger the Group
Lucius's Surprise
Talks of Father
Conflicted Feelings
Talks of the Wedding
Don't Forget to Write
Narcissa's Realization
Intervention
Our First Group Activity
Explaining What's Crooked
Wimping Out
I Really Hate the Press
Beauty is a Lot of Work
In Sickness and In Health
The Orange Wedding
The Morning After Bliss
The First Fight
Consequences
Options
Healer Kasigawa
And Now There's Four
A Talk By the Lake
Not the Wanted Reaction
Ivy's Return
Fear Arises
Considering Names
Busting Watermelons
Sarah Beth Drops By
Panic and Pain
"Miracle"
Feelings of the Father
Sleep
Hysterics and Racing Thoughts
Going Back to the Psychiatric Ward
"Emotional Attachment"
A Realisation
I Can End It All
Help
The Suicide Ward
Emotional Changes
Sleep Troubles
An Absurd Idea
Our Second Group Activity
A Manic Episode
My First Attempt
Going Home Again
Narcissa and Lucius Consider My Happiness
The Train There
Albergo Stadio Nel Cielo
Navigating Italy
My Real Gondola Ride
Returning Home
Guilt
Our Third Group Activity
Chase's House
Pushing Myself Furthe
Admitting Mistakes
Epilogue
Author's Note
Fun Facts and Q&A
Author's Note Part 2
CONTEST INFORMATION: PLEASE READ
CONTEST WINNER
Brother's Malfoy

Asking for Awkward Solutions

671 14 0
By elvissparrow

A few days went by, and I made sure not to go out anywere, in fear that the press would find me again. Instead, I stayed at the Manor, only leaving to go to Therapy and Group Session. Draco stayed home with me, when Narcissa wasn't home. Since she was working on a wedding, she wasn't there very often.

Draco and I got along okay, though. I mean, we should We were getting married. But he had Gumby cook us meals, and he kept track of my Combinations. He would even lay down with me when it was time for my nap. He didn't go to sleep, though, but the gesture was nice. The only thing that really made me uncomfortable was my night pants. It was akward to wear them with him so close to me. Wearing them was better than the other choice, but it still made me feel bad. Like I was a child.

This being, I began sleeping with Lucius and Narissa again, instead of with Draco. I had been sleeping with soemone for so long I was afraid to sleep by myself.

"Eleanor, you need to get up, dear." Narcissa gently nudged me. I moaned and rolled over .I could tel that it was earlier than she usually got me up, because my Combination was still pretty strong. It was pulling me back into sleep. "Please, Elle. You have to get cleaned up."

"What...?" I quietly asked. She nudged me again.

"Get up, please." As patient as she sounded, she put her arms around me and pulled me out of bed. This woke me up a little better. I rubbed my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I yawned, but then it hit me: I could feel cold, wet fabric sticking to my theighs.

"Eleanor, you didn't put on your nappy did you?" She asked in a tone that, for some reason, didn't sound mad. I pulled myself off of her to see the big, wet spot in the middle of the bed.

"No..." I guiltfully admitted. This wasn't suppose to happen.

"You know you have to wear your nappy-"

"They're night pants..." I interupted, my cheeks bright red.

"Oh, I'm sorry dear. You know you have to wear your night pants every night. Why didn't you last night?"

"Because, I didn't wet yesterday night, so I thought that maybe I wouldn't tonight, either."

"It doesn't work like that, Elle. I know you were hapy that you stayed dry, but you can't count on staying dry every night until it happens a few nights in a row."

"But-"

"Don't argue, please. Go change."

"I want it to stop. I am eighteen years old... This shouldn't be happening."

"Healer Green said it was stress remember? And your Combinations won't let you wake up."

"Narcissa..." I began to tear up. "I am eightteen and about to get married. I can't be wetting the bed. Not if Draco and I-"

"Not if Draco and you what? He already knows, love, and he doesn't mind."

"That's not what I mean. I mean what if we-uh..." I trailed off. How was I suppose to put this? I didn't really want to talk to her about it, but it had been on my mind all week. But talking about that with Narcissa, expecially since both Draco and I were her kids now, was really uncomfortable.

"Huh?"

"I mean... when we- if we-... you know...have... huhm." I cleared my throat. Her eyes widened, as a blush creeped up her neck.

"Oh, my. Um... Go get showered and dressed, dear." She changed the subject.

"But Narcissa-"

"Shh. Go do what I asked you to do. I know this is really bothering you, so after breakfast, I'll take you to St. Mungo's to see if Healer Phillips knows anything that might be able to help, okay?"

"...okay..." I gave a defeated sigh. If Healer Green didn't know anything to do, Healer Phillips wouldn't.But I didn't have any other choice, so, with my head hung down, I slowly made my way to the bathroom.

.............................................................................................

"What brings you here so early, Miss Snape?" Healer Phillips asked me. I made Narcissa sit outside, so it was just me and him in his office.

"Yeah, um... I need to talk to you about something..."

"That's what I'm here for. Go ahead and tell me."

"Welll..." I took a deep breath: I could already feel a blush appearing on my cheeks, "Draco and I are getting married in about a week and, um... I really want to stop my, um....problem..."

"What problem?"

"My, um... wetting..."

"Oh." His eyes filled with realisation. "I see. Have you tried having someone wake you up in the middle of the night?"

"They said it was ridiculous to do that every night."

"Okay...Have you tried not drinking anything at night?"

"Yes..."

"Are you sure they couldn't wake you up?"

"Even if they tried, they couldn't because of the Combinations."

"I see. Do you think the night Combinations are keeping you from waking up?"

"Maybe, but this was happening before I came here."

"Yes. It's writen that it was stress caused in your file." He crossed his ankles, thinking. I could see a crease inbetween his eyebrows. "Okay." He finally said. "I have a herb Ican add into your Night Combination, but I do not know how it will react. But It will descrease the amound of urine your produce. I will also take a little bit of the sleeping brew from your Combination."

"When will you have it for me?"

"By the end of today, and you can try it. Then you can tell me how it worked tommorow before Therapy."

"Okay. Thank."

"I will send it home with you from Group Session."

................................................................................

I woke up that night in darkness. I was groggy, but I was aware of Narcissa and Lucius on either side of me. A moment later I was aware of a pressure on my bladder: I had to pee. That made my eyes open up a little wider.

I sat up in bed and tried to push my way across Narcissa.

"Elle?" She yawned. "What are you doing? Are you okay?"

"What is going on?" Lucius rubbed his eyes.

"Let me out! I need the loo!" I exclaimed, before crawling over Narcissa. My feet hit hte floor and I sprinted towards the bathroom.

When I came back out, Narcissa and Lucius were both sitting up, wide awake. I, on the other hand, was tiring again now that my adriniline was wearing down.

"Are you okay?" Narcissa asked. I nodded my head yes and crawled back inbetween them, not verbally answering. I curled up after finding Melvin in the sea of bedding.

"I guess she is." Lucius shrugged. The two laid back down, but I was back to sleep before their heads even hit the pillows.

....................................................

This happened every night for the next five days, which meant I woke up dry. Healer Phillip's herb had worked. Thanks to him, I didn't need my night pants anymore. I had officially grew out of the wetting, two days before the wedding, at that. I had nothing to be embarrassed about anymore. I could be normal.

"I thought you weren't sleeping with me anymore." Draco raised an eyebrow as I got in bed with him. I cuddled up against him, and this time, I wasn't anxious about it.

"I change my mind." I yawned. He laughed, and gave my neck a kiss.

"Well, I'm glad. I was affraid you didn't like me anymore."

"That's stupid." I kissed the cornor of his lip. He laughed.

"You never know with you. You are a surprise every day."

"Oh, shut up, or I'll change my mind about marrying you."

"You can't do that. I have to go to my bachlor party tommorrow."

"Yeah, and I get a day full of "beautifying" with Narcissa." I said 'beautifying" in a light, airy voice. Draco laughed.

"Have fun with that."

"I'll try not to get too angry." I joked back. We fell into a silence.

"Well... Goodnight, Elle. I love you." He said it again. He had been saying it a lot before bed lately. I rolled over and kissed him on the lips.

"Love you too..." I mumbled for the first time. He let out a happy sigh. I bit my lip and rolled over so my back face him.

The next two days couldn't come any sooner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 39.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
48.1K 1.3K 21
After Budapest, Agent Barton and Agent Romanoff are assigned a new mission. An organisation called A.I.M. has been experimenting on innocent people a...