Stay Away || Harry Styles ||O...

By Mrs_Styles_465

He works with her. She was the daughter of wealthy man, and is in danger. What happens when he is assigned... More

Prologue
Goodbye
Fresh Start
Private Jet
Call Me Harry
A Bad Dream
Hello Mexico
Can I Help You?
In Private
Thank You
We Have a lot to Discuss
Dont Worry
A/N
What Would Happen?
Complications...
Crash Landing
Who Knew?
They Were F.ucking Right
Its Finally Time to Relax
We Can Be Real
Let's Go Get Some Grub

I Need to Focus

1.8K 62 13
By Mrs_Styles_465

Before I start, even tho I posted this on my page of like to wish harry happy 23rd birthday again! He's the reason I and so many other people become writers, to come up with an alternate world where we can do whatever we want. He's an amazing fellow and ya I could talk about him forever, but
Into the story!

**Evelyn's POV**

So far there has been no new news on rownins where a bouts, but harry is becoming a little more cautious. He's not letting anyway call us, text, come for visit, Nothing. He worried that rownin and his men might have been able to somehow hack into his equipment and figure out our location.
Now we're blind. We have no way of figuring out how close he is to us, or how close he's getting. Harry thought we might as well get ready to go to Brazil (if u didn't c the update the plan is now, Brazil, Poland then Rome) because last we checked he's about at a 2 mile radius of me, which is close enough to cause me discomfort.

"Evelyn!" He called,

"Ya?" I yelled back walking over to him already,

"Can you com-" he stopped yelling when he looked up from his laptop and saw me, "come look at this" I walked around the table to see the laptop screen and I saw a view of a house, a Brazilian house.
"This will be where we're staying in Brazil its just like the rest so we will blend in nicely."

"Perfect, Its beautiful! Oh and there are some overgrown leaves covering some spots, maybe you could set up some sort of surveillance?" I said and turned to him, to see him looking at me with his smirk,

"Just what I was thinking Eve."

As I turned to look back at the screen a heard a very loud noise come from his laptop. Where there was once the picture of the house we are going to be staying at, was now replaced with an icon saying,

"alert: unknown activity at front entrance."

Me and harry both looked at each other with shock and confusion.

"Its not rownin or his guys, there's no way they found us that fast in a couple of hours from 2 miles away. I'll go see who it is."

**Harry's POV**

As quickly and quietly as I could i got to the front door and yanked it open.
However I was only met with a kid about 15 years old, who was dressed like some gangster from town. The boy stood there shocked as he looked up at me and looked behind him. I looked behind the kid to see it was some of his older gang members watching him, then i realized- this was his initiation.

"Hola, hombre no quiero ningún problema aquí," I looked behind me to see if evelyn could see us, which i dont think she could, then I grabbed the kid by his arm and said,

"Sé por qué estás aquí,"

"Si? Y por qué ese hombre..."

"Tus pandilleros quieren que te rompen y roban algo, ¿verdad?" He nodded,

"Lo que puedes hacer es ir a tus amigos y decirles, Si tu no dejas mi propiedad ses dispararé les
¿entendido?"

"Sí señor," and with that he left but not without yelling to his gang, "corre chicos! Él tiene un arma!" And then they all scrambled away.

I closed the door and headed back to where Evelyn was sitting.

"So what was that all about?" She asked,

"Nothing much, just a city kid trying to break in," leaving out the part where I said I would shoot his friends.

"Really, weird. Out of all these houses he chooses this one."

"Ya. Anyway, since there was that little public scene, I suggest you go pack your bags." I said simply, but she stopped me...of course.

"What why?"

"Everyone in the neighborhood saw and heard him, if rownin gets closer and starts asking around he will check this house, So go pack your bags. Now!" With that she scrambled to her feet and ran into the room to start packing. I'll do mine share after, right now I need to
Inform everyone of the move, so I called her dad first.

"Styles, thank god! I haven't heard much from you. How is she?"

"She's fine, I'm calling to let you know, were moving locations."

"Why, what happened?"

"This kid tried to break into the safe house. I had to make him leave so I said I had a weapon on me to shoot his friends, he yelled it so loud I'm afraid the neighborhood heard and if rownin gets closer and starts asking around he will know were here. So we're going to Brazil soon."

"Ok good. Is she packing?"

"Right now sir. I'll talk to you if I get news of anything." With that, I hung up and proceeded to call liam...

"Hey mate, what you calling for, thought you said no interactions what-so-eva?"

"Ya I know that, but it's because of change of plans. We're off to Brazil now. There was a scene with a local gang, so our position might be compromised."

"Harry. Why go through a this hassle when you can just end it?"

"No. Not now. It's not a good time. Rownin is too close for anything to happen yet."

"Ok, I hear you mate. Just don't wait to long, we have people who are becoming very impatient."

"Well then, they'll just have to deal with it. Its either my way or no way. Her dad put me in charge and I'm responsible until I can figure some things out. I have to pack, you will be hearing from me soon." As I hung up I hear something fall and I go to see what it is.

"Crap!" Eve yells at the same time. When I walk into the room I see Eve on the floor with her shoes everywhere.
"Are you just gonna look at me or help?" She growled
As I pick her up I hear quiet curses come out of her mouth, while she angrily puts her shoes in the bag and zips it up.
"Done."

"Done?"

"Done." And then she takes her bag and goes outside into the living room and waits for me to finish packing.
While I'm packing I just can't help the laugh that slips out my mouth at the thought of her getting so worked up over falling over her own damn shoe, she is cute.
What? Did I just think she's cute? No, I can't. I can't get involved, I need to focus on the task at hand, I need to do the job. But which order do I follow?

Dun Dun dunnnn. Which orders??? Hmm. That was a long one. Srry I didn't update Sunday. I was feeling terrible, I still am but the power of Harry's birthday is giving me strength to do this for you guys. Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to, vote, comment and follow me!

-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593 22 46
*Book 1 in the Calloused Series* Her days of crime were over, or so she thought. What happens when the darkness comes? Do you fight it, or do you g...
8.8K 74 77
Daughter of the small town's very own Chief of Police, freedom is something Lyza yearns for. To graduate is to finally break free from the shackles t...
1.4K 92 39
What happens when two dominants meet. You'd be shocked at what could happen They should fight They should both want control over the other But will...
1.1M 41.4K 126
Mature/18+ Trigger Warnings included All her life, Ivy Malone has known what her family was. She grew up in the deep, unforgiving world of the mob. I...