Living With A Payne (Watty Aw...

Od _juandirection

Katia and Kat Brisbane are fraternal twins in Australia, given up at birth to their careless aunt, who's daug... Více

Living With A Payne
Chapter 3: If You Fall Asleep...Then At Least You're Next To Me.
Chapter 4: Stuck In Her Daydream
Chapter 5: Isn't She Lovely
Chapter 6: You Numb Me, You Still Seem To Stun Me
Chapter 7: Don't Walk Away From Me
Chapter 8: Maybe Tonight I'll Call You
Chapter 9: What More Can I Do? I Am Still Painting Flowers For You
Chapter 10: All My Secrets Away
Chapter 11: What I Wanted to Say
Chapter 12: Even if You Cannot Hear My Voice
Chapter 13: Rescue Me
Chapter 14: I Think I Love You Better Now
Chapter 15: Begin Again
Chapter 16: He's My Angel...With A Shotgun
Chapter 17: Stop There And Let Me Correct It:
Chapter 18: And I Didn't Even Need Your Love
Chapter 19: Forever and Always? Nah...
Chapter 20: You're Losing Your Memory...Now.
Chapter 21: What Hurts The Most.
Chapter 21: I'm A Dead Man Walking
Chapter 23: You Got All My Friends Saying "Whoa-a-a-oh"
Chapter 24: Who's Thinking About You Now?
Chapter 25: Where We Land
Chapter 26: Stand In The Daylight
Chapter 27: Everybody Wants To Love
Chapter 28: I Can Show You I'll Be The One
Chapter 29: I Know You Can Save Me
Chapter 30: Can I Be Close To You?
Chapter 31: Would He Say He's In L-O-V-E? I Would.
Chapter 32: Look In To My Eyes And Believe
Chapter 33: I'm Tired of Being Alone
Chapter 34: Oxygen Reminds Me I Lost Her
Chapter 35: You Know My Heart By Heart
Chapter 36: Lovers Dance When They're Feeling In Love
Chapter 37: All About Us

Chapter 2: Another World

5.6K 45 9
Od _juandirection

**little note : Hi! okay so the song that Katia was listening to is on the side >>

"You Found Me" by The Fray :))**

X Katia

Chapter 2: Another World

(Katia’s POV)

I said, where were you, when everything was falling apart, all my days were spent by the telephone, that never rang and all I needed was a call, that never came…” I was back to listening to my usual music. I sang along to The Fray like I always did. It had been hours since we took off. It was probably 1:00 pm, but I wasn’t sure.

Kat sat beside me, sleeping as the plane took off. I didn’t blame her. We left the house at 3:00 am to catch our flight. She had her face buried in a balled up jacket, so that no one could see her while she was unconcious. She claims she’s one of those unglamorous sleepers. She had worn her usual skinny jeans with flats and a tan-colored knitted sweater. Her light brown hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail. She had her earplugs on, probably playing one of Ed Sheeran’s or Coldlpay’s songs. They’ve always been our favorites.

She’d called the window seat, so I couldn’t look out as we departed. I sat comfortably, vandalizing my wrist with a black Sharpie marker. It was something I did to kill time.

Aunt Mon was still out when Kat and I had left, and Chesca was asleep, so it was rather peaceful while we were getting dressed.

I was going to miss Australia. Well, I was going to miss the beach—that was pretty much it. I loved going out at night for one of those barbies with a few of the teenagers that lived around the area. I recalled how we’d pitch up the bon fire and Kat would finish half the pack of the barbeque.

 “Would you like anything from the trolley?” A flight attendant said, pushing a cart of snacks and drinks. She was a thin woman, about twenty, with dark skin and full lips. She had round eyes, lines with eyeliner and a thin coat of eye shadow. Her black hair was put in a neat bun.

“No thanks.” I smiled.

She nodded and continued on to the row behind.

It would be another couple of hours until we get there; so I sat quietly, still doodling on my skin as I sang with the music.

Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me, lying on the floor, surrounded, surrounded, why’d you have to wait, where were you, where were you, just a little late, you found me, you found m—.”

“You sing?”

I looked up to see someone’s head poping out form the seat in front. A boy, about the same age as I was, peered to see what I’d been drawing. He had dark eyes, and brown, curly hair that flopped over his thick eyebrows. I seemed to be studying my newly vandalized wrist.

“Excuse me?” I frowned at him.

“You heard me, do you sing?” He repeated, speaking with a British accent.

“I guess.” I shrugged, going back to my drawing.

“What’s your name?” The boy asked.

“Why’d you wanna know?” I capped my marker, crossing my arms over my chest now.

“Is it a crime to want to know someone’s name?”

I couldn’t say anything to that, but I remained frowning. “Katia.” I muttered. “My name’s Katia Brisbane.”

The boy smiled. “Pretty name.” he smirked. “I’m Liam Payne.”

“You’re not from Australia are you?”

Liam chuckled, and then shook his head. “’Course not. I went there on vacation.”

“All alone? Sounds sad.” I joked.

“Sometimes I like being away from it all.” He shrugged.

I knew the feeling. But I wasn’t in the mood to talking about it.

I only nodded.

“What were you drawing?” He asked.

“Stuff.” I muttered, partly smiling.

“What kind of stuff?”

 “Stuff that just so happens to be none of your business Payne.”

“I’m making it my business Brisbane.” He smirked. “So what kind of stuff is it?”

“It’s just stuff.” I repeated, slightly annoyed now.

Liam pouted, grumbling, “You’re no fun.”

I watched as he disappeared behind his headrest.

Finally, some peace and—

“How old are you Katia?” His head emerged abruptly, making me jump in my seat.

“What the f—!”

“Now, now, no cussing.” He joked.

“I wasn’t planning to.” I said matter of factly.

In truth, I was going to say ‘What the freak…’ I don’t usually swear unless I’m alone with Kat.

I caught him grin widely, obviously fighting the urge to laugh at my reaction.

He stared at me. “So…”

“So?”

“Well aren’t you going to tell me?”

“Tell you what?”

“How old you are! God, don’t tell me you’ve forgotten.” Liam joked.

I rolled my eyes. “Eighteen—Why?” I frowned.

He shrugged. “Just curious. I’m eighteen too. But I’ll be nineteen on August.” He looked at me like he was a little boy. “When’s your birthday?”

“July.”

“July what?”

“26.”

“Really?”

“Yes.” I huffed. He was seriously getting on my nerves.

“I—I’m sorry am I annoying you?” He looked at me apologetically.

Oh great, he gets it. “Well, to be honest Liam, yes—”

“Good!” He smirked.

This was going to be a long flight.

(Kat’s POV)

My eyes flickered open to the sound of my sister’s voice. I had no idea how long I’d been out and I didn’t really care.

I heard her again.

“Are you always this irritating?” she sounded ticked off.

I turned to face her. She looked no different from when I’d gone to sleep. She had her mint green sweater on, over a pair or black skinny jeans and gray flats. Her hair was left down, further below shoulder length. She held her black Sharpie in one hand, and on the other, was an unfinished drawing.

I followed her dark eyes to see where she was looking.

A boy, with floppy, light brown hair had his arms crossed over the top of the head rest of the seat in front of her, with his chin resting on it. He must have been kneeling on his chair to be able to look over at her.

“I’d like to think that love.” He winked, smirking. His dark brown eyes focused only on Katia.

I watched as she rolled her eyes. “Whatever.”

“Shut the hell up will you! I’m trying to sleep.” I frowned at her.

“Sorry.” Katia gave me an apologetic smile.

Aw, I couldn’t hate her.

“Yeah. She’s sorry.” The boy said.

“Ugh! Liam!” She grumbled.

He stuck his tongue out at her. He disappeared behind his seat, but not before I caught his little smirk.

He was enjoying this.

Katia slammed her foot against the backrest where the boy she called Liam was leaning.

I heard him chuckle softly, which made her even more irritated.

I couldn’t help but laugh. They were just too hilarious.

She shot me daggers. “It isn’t funny! He’s a complete jerk! He’s annoying, and—”

“Dreamy!” I heard Liam call out, cutting her off.

“Oh my God, you eavesdropper!” She hissed, scowling at his direction, even if h=she knew he couldn’t see her.

He made a disapproving sound. “Was that supposed to be an—an insult?” he started laughing.

Even I had to agree. Katia did better.

“Whatever Payne.” She snapped.

I heard another chuckle, making it sound like he was pleased with himself.

“Attention to all passengers, we will be landing shortly.” The pilot spoke in the speakers located near the bathrooms.

“Thank God!” I stretched. It felt like forever on the plane.

Whoa…

Just… whoa…

Katia and I hurried off the plane, mainly to avoid any contact with that Liam guy. We made it in the airport, ready to gather our luggage.

We went through a long process before we could get out onto the side walk.

The sky was completely dark. We stood under a street light with a whole bunch of other people waiting to hail a cab.  God it was cold.

I slipped on my light blue hoodie over my sweater, just to keep warm. Katia on the other hand, had nothing else, so I watched as she froze her butt off.

“Shoot.” She swore softly, rubbing her trembling hands against her arms.

I only chuckled in response. We watched as people were being picked up by relatives or arranged vans. I spotted Liam in a mint green hoodie, with a white “JW” over one side of his chest. It was a good thing he didn’t see us, I could already imagine how it would have gone down if he did.

“Can we just walk?” Katia complained. “We’ve been standing here for nearly thirty minutes!”

She was right. It was getting late and we had no way of going to the flat we were moving into.

I nodded, picking up my belongings.

 “Let’s stop here.” Katia suggested as we walked by a diner.

I felt my stomach growl in pain. I was hungry.

The warmth of the shop was comforting as we sat down in a booth, dropping our luggage on the floor next to us. The smell of bacon cooking in oil and coffee filled the entire room.

“So what’ll it be lassies?” Spoke an over-weight woman with fair skin and bland features. She held up her notepad and waited for us to order.

“Umm…Can I have a plate of um…” I watched as she read from the menu. “B-Bangers and mash?”

The woman nodded and scribbled down her request. “And you?” She gestured toward me.

“Uh, what she said.” I pointed to Katia who looked at me like some hopeless bogan.

“Right. Be right back.” She walked over to the counter and yelled. “TWO ORDERS OF BANGERS AND MASH!”

Before Katia and I could comment, three teenagers walked in the diner, laughing loudly.

One of them caught my attention, being one of the loudest and the only girl. She had dark brown hair pulled back into a messy ponytail and green eyes. She seemed to be about 5’3, almost the same height as Katia. She wore a navy blue sweatshirt over skinny jeans with Converse, which in my opinion, looked good on her.

Beside her was a fit looking guy with his hand clutching hers. He had grey eyes and light brown hair. He wore a white and blue-stripped T-shirt and dark red jeans with Toms. He seemed to be the funny one by the way he spoke.

On the other side of the girl was a boy in a—Wait what?

I looked at Katia, who seemed to be hiding her face behind the menu. She must have recognized him.

“Don’t look at Li—”

“Here you are lassies!” The waitress came back with two plates of sausages and mashed potatoes.

Oh…So that’s what they were.

I started to dig in immediately.

“Thanks.” Katia smiled sweetly at her.

She had her ‘innocent voice.’ It was something that came second nature when she spoke to older people. Her voice became gentler and sweeter when she spoke and she often wouldn’t realize it.

(Katia’s POV)

“Thanks.” I smiled politely at the waitress as she left. Something from the corner of my eyes caught my attention. I turned to see Liam sitting on one of the bar stools with two of his friends.

“Hey, Li, you getting the usual?” The girl that sat between him and the other boy said, placing the menu down.

“Yep! God I missed this place.” He smiled, glancing over at me.

I averted my eyes abruptly, hoping he hadn’t caught me staring. I started spooning some of the mash in my mouth.

“Li, who’re you staring at?” I heard the other boy ask.

“A friend from the plane. I ticked her off.” He chuckled.

Jerk.

“She looks lovely!” Exclaimed the girl.

“Shhh! Kenz! She’ll hear you.” I heard Liam hiss.

I suddenly felt conscious of myself. I never liked it when people stared at me. I looked up at Kat who seemed to have noticed. She and I always had this connection. We used to joke about how we could easily read each other’s minds all because we were twins.

As soon as we finished paying, we picked up our things and walked back out into the cold. I kept my eyes glued to either Kat, or the floor as we passed Liam and his friends.

“FINALLY!” Kat yelled, running to the shower as the door closed behind us.

Our flat wasn’t fancy, but I liked it.

I didn’t bother to stop and take a look at the other furniture. I dragged myself to the bedroom where I dropped ungracefully on the soft duvet. I had made sure everything was ready the day before out flight, since aunt Mon was too busy getting drunk.

I reached for my pocket, trying to feel for my ipod.

Nothing.

What the—Okay it had t be in my handbag, I thought frantically. I tore myself off the soft sheets and out to the living area where the rest of our luggage were placed. I rummaged through them, hoping I hadn’t actually forgotten it in the diner.

“Crap! No, no, no.” I stood up, frustrated at the fact I was to focused on not being seen by Liam that I’d left my handbag. I could picture it still leaning against the backrest of the booth’s couches.

Ugh! I had to walk back there to get it, and freeze my butt off too.

Perfect. “Kat! I’m going out! I have to get something! Be right back!” I yelled as I jumped over the pile of out belongings that I’d gone through.

I heard a faint, “Okay!”

I grabbed on of my hoodies, and slipped it on, preparing myself for the chilly air.

I opened the door—

“Hello.”

I stood there in shock. What the hell…

“H—Hi…Liam.”

Sooooo....Whatcha think?

Sorry it isn't edited yet but i got too excited! 

Liam's out and so is another band member... did you spot him?

Oh and a little friend of mine who plays Kenz (Mackenzie) the girl who Kat noticed first in the diner! :)

Please comment, vote, suggest--yeah you guys know the drill :P

xx Katia!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

287K 5.2K 24
Katrina is 17 and lives a life as an abused girl. Her parents abuse her and her 2 1/2 year old sister Nicole. In order for her to save her and her si...
46.1K 738 24
Follow Katherine as she slowly spirals into drama, danger, and even more screwed up events. All due to meeting the one and only, Harry. || AU (this i...
452 26 24
Kat and Harry have finally made it official but are keeping it from everyone. Modest Management is worried about Zayn's image, so they have volunteer...
2.6K 161 24
They couldn't be more different if they tried. Liam Payne is 17 years old and in his last year of the most prestigious private high school in Wolver...