《Silence》B. Blake [1]

By GreenToTheBean

The 100 based Fanfiction 《》《》《》《》《》 Silence: ˈsīləns/ Verb 1. Cause to become silent; prohibit or prevent fr... More

1: Goodbye Machinery
2: Hello Greenery
4: Just friends
5: The Gas
6: Goodbye Old Friend
7: Oh Charlotte
8: Lynching does not make one float
9: Run Charlotte Run
10: Decisions, decisions...
11: Darn those traps...
12: Pain...
13: Safe has a whole new meaning.
14: Get up.
15: Knives are the new apples...
16: Strange beginnings...
17: Go on, it'll be alright...
18: Old memories...
19: Odd Hallucinations

3:Friendly so-called Enemy

2.1K 53 3
By GreenToTheBean

*Previously on Silence*

Olivia turned to see Bellamy already staring at her, she looked to the back pack he still had in his hands with a raised brow.

"... I uh couldn't figure out how to open it," he muttered as he scratched the back of his neck.

She quickly pressed on the buckle that would release itself and saw that it didnt open. She frowned before she took it from his hands and swung it like a baseball bat into a tree causing Bellamy to jump away.

"What the hell was that for?!" He asked surprised with wide eyes.

She only smiled before holding the pack towards him and walking away. He kept looking at her retreating figure till he remembered the pack.

Pressing the button he found that it could now open which caused him to smile as he looked back up to her retreating figure.

...

Olivia had finished setting up a tent near the drop ship that was air and water proof in case something happened, such as flooding or dust storms.

It was for the most part stable since she had been using parts of the drop ships and double amounts of parachute since no one was really using them.

She was walking through camp when she noticed there was a fight brewing up. She looked to the right a bit seeing a message that said,

'First son, first to dye'

She looked at it and shook her head at the spelling error.

Wells was pushed in front of Murphy who held a knife. She quickly pulled out her dagger before standing in front of the boy.

She knew that Wells wasn't like his father.

"Out of the way sweets, this isnt your fight," Murphy called out mockingly as he saw her tense up once more before her eyes dulled and she put her dagger away causing everyone around them to look at her confusedly.

They were confused as to why she did as she was told with no hesitation. Soon the people began to piece together that she truly was beaten to submission causing her to live in fear and silence.

Some would soon take advantage of it while others would have sympathy, none of which she wanted.

Seeing a figure out in the distance she stared at it blankly until it noticed her stare.

Watching as it quickly ran away she hoped that this would be the being to end her suffering.

Hearing the fights beginning to commence she ran towards where she saw the figure.

Ignoring a shout for her to come back she went deeper in the forest finally seeing it for all its beauty.

She touched a plant with the hand that was marked like the rest of herself.

Looking around she began hearing noises like footsteps running around her, she paid no mind as she was in a calm state without care.

It wasn't until she heard a branch break behind her that she turned around to see a tall figure of a man. She smiled as she saw his hands holding a dagger, her praying as far as she could tell was finally coming true.

The man looked at her confusedly as she knelt down and laid her head back to give him easier access.

The thing that had confused him the most was that she wasn't speaking, nor making any noise at all.

Seeing him just stand there she pointed to his dagger and her neck, this caused his eyes to widen as he slightly shook his head causing her to look down in sadness.

She heard him rummage through his pack and pull out a small bottle of something.

He gestured for her to stay silent as he put a bit on her neck, it was a pleasant smell that left her relaxed and at peace. Her eyes closed as she smiled at nothing.

It was a rememdy of medicine that was a sort of pain killer. Quickly regaining her senses she looked up at him with a smile as he gave her the liquid and a few more in some vials explaining their use to her.

"Stay safe silent woman." He whispered as he ran away from her, hearing others come.

She sat there on the ground admiring the liquids in the small containers, she hadn't encountered anyone that kind in a long while.

She suddenly heard someone call her name out in the distance causing her to look up and see the man that had helped her out of the chair she was strapped to on the drop ship, Bellamy.

Her brows furrowed at his sudden interest in her but she ignored it as she believed that no one could ever want to deal with the silent woman.

~

Not waiting for Bellamy to find her she continued walking until she reached the top of a hill with a semi steep drop. She could faintly see the camp a ways off down the drop.

She lost her footing as she came tumbling down the drop coming in contact with rocks, mud, bugs, and hard roots.

Landing with a thump on the ground everything seemed dizzy as the world to her was  spinning. She could faintly hear people yelling but she ignored it as she felt tired all of a sudden.

~

When she opened her eyes she felt herself being dragged by her ankle as the rest of her was limply flayed out. It was the man that had given her the liquid that smelled good.

Her vision turned blurry once more as he came in her direct line of sight then it all became black.

~

She could hear yelling as people faintly called her name. She was in the arms of the same man as before, seeing that she was awake, he quickly helped her to the ground- steadying her when she was about to fall.

He sat her down as he tended to some small cuts and bruises she had, also making her drink an elixir that made the world around her seem even more lively than it already was.

He packed some herbs in her pack before sending her in the right direction of the search parties looking for her. She had been gone for nearly nine hours.

~

As the sun went down her body was growing more and more tired from the medicines she had been given. After one last step she collapsed loudly into the forest bellow her feet which grabbed the attention of Bellamy who was leading the small search party.

He ran to her fallen figure immediately checking her pulse; breathing a sigh of relief when he found one.

He quickly lifted her up making sure she still had her bow & arrows, daggers and pack with her.

~

Taking her to her tent he closed it before placing her on her makeshift bed which was the cushions of the seats on the dropship.

"Crafty one aren't ya," he said with a smirk as he put her bow and pack to the side. He noticed her wrist still had the bracelet, but he didn't think of forcing it off like how some of the others had to remove them.

Well only Wells was forced to remove it.

No one seemed to like him very much, especially since his dad was the chancellor.

Olivia suddenly started moving around in her sleep, this caused Bellamy to look at her curiously as he noticed even in sleep she didn't make a peep.

Her frown caused him to take action.

"Hey, wake up," he said as he shook her shoulder causing her to open her eyes and look up to his face.

She quickly shot up causing her head to spin, as soon as she got up she began falling causing Bellamy to quickly grab her and lower her.

"Easy there tiger, rest," he said soothingly as he gently lowered her to the cushions below her.

She frowned in confusion at his actions before her head touched the cushions once more and she was out like a light.

Bellamy got up after making sure she was warm and closed her tent gingerly, not wanting to disturb her or anyone else.

GreenToTheBean

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.2K 21
"𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐢'𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧." [𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 �...
34.7K 630 27
REWRITTEN. 'We will fall, but we will get back up again.' --- It's been ninty-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone one earth, leavi...
1K 67 15
RE WRITING!! As she tried to describe it, she realised no words were storing enough. Her dreams are filled with familiar shapes and ever-changing sil...
3K 125 10
It's been ninety-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on Earth, leaving the planet simmering in radiation. Fortunately, there were...