In Konoha Book 2: Things Just...

By xMinzyx-deactivated

Hitomi is back and stronger than ever along with her co-star, Haruka! Now they are 15 and hotter. But what ha... More

Opening Song: Good Bye Memories
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Bonus Chapter: Haruka's Birthday
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Chapter 36

Chapter 2

477 15 0
By xMinzyx-deactivated

hai :)
arigatou for voting guys! I lub u forever <3

***

Hitomi's Pov

"HITOMI GET THE FUCK UP!!!" Haruka screamed shoving me onto the floor.

I screeched and clung onto my blanket for dear life, but came crashing onto the floor. I glared at her,"WHAT THE HELL, HARUKA!!!!!! How did you even get in here?"

Haruka smiled,"I have my ways."

I groaned. Stalker.

Then Haruka started to drag me,"Hitomi! We still have to meet everyone!"

"I thought I met everyone yesterday."

Haruka rolled her eyes,"You only met Naruto and Sakura baka, thats not everyone."

I groaned. Okay, so maybe I lied. I was tired okay!

I got up, changed my clothes into fresh ones and put my hair up using my pretty chopsticks. Then I continued to let Haruka drag me out.

Suddenly she stopped.

"Haruka?"

"We forgot to go to the Hokage."

I looked wide eyes at her and we both screamed,"SHIT!"

***

"WHY ARE YOU LATE!" shouted Tsunade.

"Gomen." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

Tsunade sighed and closed her eyes for a minute as me and Haruka stood awkwardly. Finally she looked up at us and smiled,"I'm glad you 2 are back."

I flashed a grin and Haruka smiled.

I felt a presence behind the door and I turned to it.

Tsunade looked at me and then seemed to realize something,"Ah, come in."

Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura walked in.

"Ah, who is this?" Kakashi asked.

I started to laugh,"I haven't changed that much have I?"

"Oh, hi Hitomi."

"Hi Sensei. :)"

"So, you suppressed your 'curse'?"

"Yup, I regained my sight and almost all of my chakra network."

Kakashi beamed,"Thats good."

I nodded.

"I WOULD LIKE TO ASSIGN YOUR FIRST MISSION!" Tsunade yelled.

That gained all of my attention.

"You will bring back the Kazekage, the Akatsuki has taken him. We can't risk a failure for this mission."

Mine and Haruka's eyes widened at the word "Akatsuki". Thay couldn't have moved that fast... could they?

"Crap." I mumbled. I would have to fight one of them. Urg, so troublesome......

"DON'T DISAPPOINT ME!" Tsunade boomed and we were off.

***

Jumping on trees Lalala. BTW Haruka was coming along, I have no idea why.

"Why are you coming?" I asked Haruka while kicking off a tree branch.

She shrugged,"I feel like it."

I rolled my eyes and we continued jumping.

"So, who's the Kazekage?" I asked wondering.

Naruto looked at me and smirked proudly,"Gaara."

My eyes widened in shock, but I shook it off and smiled. Gaara, you finally understand. I blushed slightly at the thought of meeting him again, but then reality struck me. Akatsuki. I would have to kill one of them. Urg, so troublesome. 

I bit my nail. They took care of me for 2 years and helped me get stronger. But they did know this day was coming after all. I sighed and prayed to god, I wouldn't have to fight them.

***

LATER AT THE SAND

***

 "Sakura." I smiled.

"Yes?" she said wiping the sweat from her forehead."

"Your becoming a great medical ninja."

She smiled,"Arigato, Hitomi."

"We better go." Haruka told us walking out of the room where Kankuro was cured by Sakura.

I nodded,"We need to go before its too late."

"I'll be coming with you." An old Lady named Chiyo said.

I twitched a little, but shook it off as we ran to Akatsuki's 4th Base.

"Guy's Team is coming as back up." Kakashi noted to us.

I smiled at Haruka who was grinning. "You really missed them didn't you?"

She nodded,"They are my team after all."

"Thats not all right?"

She looked at me confused.

"A certain Hyuga you've been wanting to see?" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

She slightly blushed,"What about you? Can't wait to see a certain red haired Kazekage?" She started smirking at my bright red face. DAMN. Why is it me who goes all tomato, and she barely gets pink tinged! I mean seriously!

I stuck my tongue out at her and leaped forward faster, to Sakura who was giggling.

"What?" I asked her.

Sakura smiled,"So.... you and Gaara."

I lost focus and hit a tree and fell about 10,000 feet. Merp... I regained my footing and did a epic jump of doom to catch up with them. "That was attractive...." I mumbled.

Sakura was giggling wildly, Naruto was laughing, Granny Chiyo was smiling, Kakashi was chuckling, and Haruka was pointing at me laughing her face off.

"=3= Go...Away..Merp. =3=" I complained.

They giggled again, but we came to a clearing.

Where.

Itachi.

Was.

Waiting.

Shit.

I flashed on my Kyukyoku Yorugan at the same time as Haruka flashed on her Itamigan. (Picture of Kyukyoku (Ultimate) Yorugan is at the side.)

My new Kyukyoku Yorugan, which is a balance of my normal Yorugan, and my gold curse which is called Kinzoku no Ha, Metallic Leaves, I just call it Kin for short, is on the same level as the Mangekyo Sharingan and Rinnegan, along with Haruka's Itamigan. They all nullify each other. Which is good, with someone like Itachi to fight.

"WHY IS IT ITACHI FIRST!" I groaned.

***

Narrator's Pov

Hitomi complained then sat under a tree and fell asleep, leaving this battle to her teamates. Niceeeeee.

***ONE BATTLE OF EPIC AWESOMENESS LATER***

"Done." Muttered Itachi as he released his jutsu along with his partner Kisame.

"They are some kids, huh Itachi?"

Itachi muttered something and stood up.

WHACK!!!!!!!!!!

A leek hit his head and he flew and slammed into a tree about 50 feet away. "HELL YEAH! I FINALLY DID IT DAMNIT!!!!!!! WHAT NOW??????"

Kisame laughed,"Itachi, you shouldn't have left your guard down."

Itachi calmly walked back and glared at Hitomi who was giggling like crazy. He grabbed her neck and shoved it against a tree.

"OKAY! OKAY! I GET IT! PUT ME DOWN!!!!'' She choked out still laughing.

"Right now your an enemy, why should I?" he asked turing on his Mangekyo.

My eyes formed the Kyukyoku and avoided all his genjutsu tricks. I smirked in victory. Heh. What did he expect? He was the one who helped me develop Kyukyoku.

I put me down slowly and he and Kisame walked away.

I called out to them,"Bye! Itachi and Kisame, arigato for training me! I'm very grateful!" I then mumbled to myself quietly,"Let it please help me achieve my dream."

I smiled sadly staring at the sky, before running back to my teamates. Naruto already knows this, but..... its not until you really understand. Everyone has a reason for what they've done.Out of hatred, hatred is only born. But how do I stop this never ending circle of loathing? I sighed. I'll find out soon enough. I smiled at Naruto. Though, he would probsbly find out before me.

****

How was that  HMMMMMM? ah, u are the best hitomi!!!!!! hitting the uchiha with a leek!!!!! classic ^__^

sooo

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ARIGATO!!!!!

Continue Reading