[Editing] Catching Baekhyun I...

By JVNH0E

"the misunderstandings of chanbaek" [ chanyeol x baekhyun ] ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ start: 28.12.16 end: 28... More

CB 1
CB 2
CB 3
CB 4
CB 5
CB 6
CB 7
CB 8
CB 9
NOTE
CB 10
CB 11 (1)
CB 12
CB 13
CB 14
CB 15
CB 16
CB 17
CB 18
CB 19
CB 20

CB 11 (2)

6K 252 301
By JVNH0E

Baekhyun began to cry,

I can't believe I thought Chanyeol was different!

He wiped his eyes and turned the corner, he bumped into someone and groaned grabbing his head.

"Oh gosh are you okay, kid?"

"Ow... Don't call me kid! I'm 17!"

"Oh, hey me too. I'm sorry. I'm Tao."

Baekhyun looked up at Tao finally and blushed, he bowed.

"Sorry I bumped into you.. I wasn't watching where I was going."

"Oh that's okay you shouldn't take all te blame I wasn't looking where I was going either."

"My name is Baekhyun by the way."

"Baekhyun." Tao smiled," Well, Why are you crying, Baekhyun."

"My... friend and I got into a fight.."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but even if you fought you shouldn't wander around outside alone here, It's dangerous."

"You're alone."

Tao smirked," I'm not as delicate as I look. Let me walk you home."

Baekhyun shook his head," No offence, Tao, but we just met, you're a stranger."

Tao nodded with open in an 'o' shape," You're a smart guy, Baek. I understand."

Tao reached into his back pocket and pulled out his handphone," So let's not be strangers! Give me your number, we can hang out sometime."

"Well.. sure." Baekhyun smiled. He punched his number into Tao's phone and handed it back to him.

"You're really pretty.." Baekhyun muttered to himself not paying attention to his words or what was happening.

Tao smiled and ruffled Baekhyun's hair," Thanks. See you around, Baekhyun." Tao began to walk away and was gone before Baekhyun could say anything back.

What a strange guy..

--

Baekhyun left his house especially eary the next morning, he knew Chanyeol would come at any moment to wait on him, and he didn't want to be there when he got there.

When he reached the school, he wasn't surprised to see no one there waiting for him. He sighed and adjusted his backpack on his shoulders. He stood around outside, alone for a while, occasionally blowing into his hands to warm them until one by one his friends began to trickle through the gates. Kyungsoo, then Jongin, and then alongside Kris a weary Sehun.... Baekhyun sighed at the thought if his and Chanyeol's argument last night.

"Sehun... Can I talk with you later? It's important."

"Sure, Baek." Sehun smiled, but that only made Baekhyun frown.

I'm sorry Sehun... It hurts to smile at me, right? I don't want to hurt you.

Chanyeol ran through the gates, stopping at Baekhyun in a frazzled, out of breath state.

"Baek! I-" Chanyeol panted and stood up straight, trying to catch a breath," I waited for you. Your mom came out and said you had already left. Why didn't you wait?"

"Because I didn't want to see you, obviously."

There was a straining silence between the boys.

"Why?!" Chanyeol asked enraged.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and turned to leave, but stopped as a familiar voice called out to him," Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun turned around and smiled," Tao! You go here?"

"Yeah, I moved to Korea two weeks ago, today is my first day here."

"That's awesome! Do you want me to show youaround later?" Baekhyun' offered.

"That'd be great! Thanks!"

"Who are you?" Chanyeol asked bitterly.

Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol.

"I'm Tao, and I'm assuming you're the friend that made Baekhyun cry." Tao said with an unamused tone.

That shut Chanyeol up, he crossed his arms and tried to look tough but you could see the regret in his eyes. He regretted treated Baekhyun that way, Baekhyun could see it, but he wasn't ready to forgive him just yet.

"Tao these are my best friends. Sehun and Kyungsoo. This is Jongin, Kyungsoo's.. Kyungsoo's ah..."

"He's my boyfriend." Kyungsoo proudly announced.

Baekhyun smiled and turned back to Tao," Guys this is Tao. I met him last night and he offered to take me home so be nice to him."

Kyungsoo waved with both hands, then looked around and whispered," Hey... you better get inside before someone notices you're new."

"Why?"

"Let's just hurry inside. Everyone began to walk towards the school's main doors but Chanyeol stopped Baekhyun," Baekhyun... We need to talk about this."

"There's nothing to talk about Park Chanyeol, so leave me alone."

With that Chanyeol was left staring at Baekhyun as he walked away.

--

"So Baekhyun you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yeah I did. See last night-"

"Oh last night. Yeah what happened? I was um.. over at Luhan's and we heard you guys arguing."

"Sehun, I know what you were doing at Luhan's."

"O-oh."

"And I know why you're doing it too. Sehun... Why didn't you just tell me you had a crush on me earlier?"

Sehun was taken aback," I-I mean no- I don't- where did you- I never- psht! What?" Sehun tried to laugh it off.

"Sehun I heard you say it. I heard you say you're sleeping with Luhan to get over me with your own mouth."

Sehun opened to object but sighed," I was going to tell you, I was so close to asking you out on a date but then that stupid Chanyeol guy showed up. I saw the way you looked at him.. Even when he was being a complete to you. I was jealous. I mean... I loved you all this time, why could you just see my heart... I was hurt.. but I accept it. I'm not going to try and break you are Chanyeol up, or any dramatic thing like that. I see how happy he makes you, you haven't really smiled like that in a long time, Baek.. I won't take that away from you."

"But if you had just told me sooner I might of.. I mean I could of lov-"

"God, please Baekhyun don't do that to me. I know what you're trying to say, I know you're trying to make me feel better, but it you say those words to me I'm going to hate myself for the rest of my life. So just don't okay?"

Baekhyun nodded solemnly," I'm sorry." There was a short pause before Baekhyun did a 90 degree bow," I'm sorry Sehun, but I can not accept your feelings... I like Chanyeol. I'm really sorry."

Sehun chuckeld and ruffled Baekhyun's hair," I know Baek. It's okay. I'm already getting over it. Wait- this doesn't have anything to do with you and Chanyeol last night, does it?"

Baekhyun didn't respond, he sat on one of the bleachers and sipped from his water bottle. This is what Sehun and Baehyun have always done, If they needed to talk they would wait until after gym class when everyone left so they could sit on the bleachers and have a full conversation without interuptions.

"Baek, please tell me I didn't cause you to fight."

"We started dating two days ago.." Baekhyun answered sadly.

"Baek that's great. Why'd you fight then?"

"I think we broke up yesterday." Baekhyun gave a sad laugh.

"But whyyyyy, baekhyun?"

"We both heard you say you liked me, Chanyeol got jealous- or mad- or I don't know something... and he told me not to talk to you. Accused that I'd leave him. I told him you were my best friend, you've been here for me longer than he has and you're not going anywhere.. He didn't like that. He tried to say that I would cheat on him..."

Sehun sighed into his hands and leaned his elbows onto his knees," Baekhyun, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to come between you too, I never wanted that- Okay, maybe I did at first, but it was a fleeting thought. I want you to be happy."

"I know. I'd never blame this on you. It's just that-" Baekhyun felt his eyes start to water, he tried to choke it down and continued to speak," It's just he knows... He knows about my past with cheating, controlling men. How could he say those things to me? How could he..." Baekhyun broke down and began to cry again. Sehun pulled him into a hug and rubbed circles into his back.

"It'll be okay, Baekhyun. If he really likes you he will understand what he did wrong, he will apologize, he will try to fix what he did at all costs. Just wait a little while."

"Thanks, Sehun. You're really the best."

"I know." Sehun smirked.

"So Tao to end our tour, this is where we eat lunch. You can eat with us! We don't bite!" Baekhyun laughed.

Tao glanced over and saw a guy eating by himself; He wondered how such a handsome man could be alone.

"Who is that?" Tao said pointing in the direction of the man.

"Oh... That's Kris. He's a bully... but I don't think he's a bad guy.. just insecure."

"Him? Insecure? He's absolutely-"

"Baekhyun! Tao! Over here!" Kyungsoo yelled waving his arms.

Kris' eyebrows pushed together as he looked up from the book that he was reading. He glanced around until his eyes locked on Tao's.

"Tao? Are you all right? You're blushing."

Tao cleared ," Are not." Tao didn't take his eyes away from Kris'.

Baekhyun glanced over to where Tao was looking," Ohhhhh, I see what's happening here. Go talk to him."

"I don't need you to tell me that." Tao finally broke away from Kris' eyes, and blushed deeper.

The two boys walked over to the full table and began conversing with the others.

Baekhyun kept feeling something hit his back. Thunk, thunk, one after another. Baekhyun turned around, annoyed to find someone had been tossing grapes at him. He looked up to see it was Kris. Kris motioned for Baekhyun to come over to him.

Baekhyun sighed and got up from the table," Guys I'll be right back.."

Everyone watched in silenced horror as Baekhyun walked over to Kris' table and sat down.

"What do you want?" Baekhyun asked with sincerity.

"Who's that guy? The new one." He asked

"That's Tao. I think you guys would get along great, he's Chinese too."

"Do you mind if I sit with you guys today?"

This question caught Baekhyun off guard, but he smiled softly," Sure Kris. I've been waiting for you to ask. None of us like to see you sit here alone. Throw your pride away and join us from now on, okay?"

Kris smiled," Okay."

Baekhyun stood up with Kris," and Kris you should smile more, it's nice."

"Thanks for the tip."

Baekhyun and Kris walked over to the table and Baekhyun cleared , unnecessarily getting the attention of his friends, because all eyes were already on him.

"Kris will be joining us from today on. Treat him as a friend okay? I know we all have some type of history with him.. but lets put it behind us okay? We're all friends from now on. Right, Kris?"

Kris nodded," Right, sorry for anything I ever did to you guys.."

Kyungsoo smiled and stood up throwing his hands in the air," Apology ACCEPTED YAYYY!"

Jongin tugged on Kyungsoo's shirt and laughed," Babe, sit down."

Kris took the only open seat next to Tao.

"Hi, I'm Kris."

"I've heard. I'm Tao."

"I've heard. So you're Chinese?"

"I sure am!"

Kris switched over to speaking Chinese," Cool, me too. I'm glad to have another Chinese student here. It gets lonely."

Tao smiled," Well Kris, I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship."

"Baekhyun wait, please."

Baekhyun stopped and glared at Chanyeol," What do you want."

"Just let me apologize.. for being that way yesterday."

"Why should I, even if I accept your apology you're still like everyone else, Chanyeol."

Baekhyun turned away and began to walk away from Chanyeol.

"Byun Baekhyun, this isn't fair! Now I didn't judge you before you told me your story, or after! You don't even know why I acted that way, you won't even let me explain myself!"

"Then explain!" He turned back around.

Chanyeol was silent," I... I can't I'm not ready yet... but Baekhyun trust me there is a reason I haven't told you yet, A good one. So please just trust me. Trust that I had a reason for acting that way yesterday."

"Why should I trust you when you can't trust me? When you can't even tell me why!"

Chanyeol sighed," I know you shouldn't... but Baekhyun I care about you, I've never liked someone this much.. So please just forgive me."

Baekhyun shook his head," I'll forgive you, but I'm not ready to be in a relationship with you. There isn't enough trust Chan, I need you to trust me, and I need to be able to trust you before we can have a relationship.

I... I understand.." Chanyeol hung his head low.

"Sorry, Chanyeol, but I'm leaving."

"Wait. Are you still going to see my sister this weekend?"

"I don't know.. I'll think about it."

--

Baekhyun spent that night texting Tao, they were making plans to hang out, and Baekhyun was glad, he needed something to take his mind off of Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun, dinner is done!" His mother yelled up the stairs.

-

The next few days went by, but they were awkward. Baekhyun and Chanyeol didn't really speak, Baekhyun could tell that. It was really starting to piss him off. He said he didn't want to date him, not that he was perminately cutting him off.

"Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun marched up to him.

Chanyeol ignored him, putting books away in his locker.

"PARK CHAN.YEOL."

He sighed and looked down at Baekhyun," What, Baek.."

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"Isn't this what you want. For me to leave you alone."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes," Look I decided I'll be at your house tomorrow, so tell your sister I'm coming."

"But-"

"I'm coming, idiot!"

"That's what Luhan said last night too, but keep your life too youself." Sehun said hearing the conversation as he walked by.

Baekhyun blushed," Oh Sehun! Yah!" He ran away.

Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun's awkwardness to the question, It confirmed that Baekhyun still cared about him, and that was all he needed.

Baekhyun knocked on Chanyeol's door. He had been standing outside the door, wondering if he should really go in or not.

The door swung open and a beautiful woman appeared with a familiar perfect smile.

"Are you Baekhyun?!"

Baekhyun became scared as he nodded his head.

"Awwwww YEOLLIEE HE'S SO CUTEEEEEE!" The woman embraced Baekhyun, his face firmly pressed into her bone as she hugged him.

"M-Man it's nice to meet you but.. I can't breathe.."

'OH!" She let go," I'm so sorry, I was just so excited to meet you! Every time I call Yeollie he talks about his little Baekhyun." She chirped.

"NOONA!" Chanyeol whined.

"Really? He talks about me?" Baekhyun smiled ear to ear, the cute crescent eyed smile that Chanyeol loves.

"All the time!" She pulled Baekhyun through the door," Sit down let's chat!"

Baekhyun quickly gave a shy quiet wave to Chanyeol and Chanyeol laughed. This was going to be a longgg day for Baekhyun.

"SO! My brother-"

"WAIT Noona, before you say anything! Baekhyun, she doesn't KNOW- about this week, so some of her questions might..."

"I understand."

"Um... okay.. ANYWAY! Baekhyun, how has the first week of dating my baby brother been?" She asked excitedly.

Baekhyun shifted uncomfortably and gave a half smile," Actually Miss Park-"

"EW BLECK! Call me Noona! I'm not an old woman sheesh."

Baekhyun bowed in apology," Actually... Noona, Chanyeol and I.. We decided we should postpone our relationship. We feel like we don't know enough about each other and so the trust isn't there... We're taking our time."

"Oh... oh okay, but, you still like my Yeollie very much, right?"

Baekhyun gave a sincere smile and nodded," Yes... Don't worry, I still like him very very much."

Too this Chanyeol smiled.

"So you're okay with the whole Krystal issue?" She asked suddenly concerned.

Chanyeol's smile vanished," Noona!"Chanyeol shook his head at her.

She covered ," He doesn't...?"

Chanyeol shook his head again.

"Who's Krystal?"

Chanyeol and his sister stared at Baekhyun horrified.

"...Well?"

"I uh... um.. I'm going to go get us some water ehehehe...." She dismissed herself in a hurry over to the kitchen.

Baekhyun looked and chanyeol and raised an impatient eyebrow.

Chanyeol sighed," I promise I will tell you all about Krystal later."

"Right of course later," Baekhyun crossed his legs," Later, Later, Later, is why we aren't together."

Baekhyun was just trying to say things he knew would affect Chanyeol now.

"Baek you can trust me..."

Baekhyun turned his head away," Chanyeol can you just tell me this... Your sister said 'Krystal issue"... you're not still involved with her anymore... are you?"

"Baek.. Baek that's complicated."

"Oh my god... Oh my god I'm so stupid..." Baekhyun stood up and gripped his face, already beginning to cry heavily," I'm so stupid! I thought... I thought... I thought I might have found.." Baekhyun was fully sobbing now, he was truly heart broken," I need to go."

"Baekhyun wait!"

"No! I'm done waiting Park Chanyeol, I'm done with you, don't ever talk to me again!" Baekhyun ran out the door sobbing into his hand.

Chanyeol fell to his knees and began to cry, just as his sister entered the room. He held out his hand toward the door," Baekkie.. Please come back... Don't misunderstand..."

Chanyeol's sister pushed Chanyeol forward, causing his body to hit the floor with a thud.

"PARK CHANYEOL! YOU CAUSED THIS! YOU CAUSED THIS MISUNDERSTANDING! GET YOUR UP AND GO AFTER THAT BOY! TELL HIM YOUR STORY, AND WIN HIM BACK. OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU NEVER BORN!"

Chanyeol nodded and grabbed his jacket. He ran out of the door after him.

"Baekhyun stop!" Chanyeol grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug, Baekhyun fought but couldn't break free.

"Let go of me! I hate you! I hate you, Park Chanyeol!"

"No you don't or you wouldn't be upset like this. Just relax, relax for me. Let me explain, I'll tell you all about Krystal so just calm down." Chanyeol held onto Baekhyun tighter when he started fighting harder.

"No! I don't want to hear about how I'm just one of your hoes when you're involved with Krystal! How could you do this to me... How could you.. You know what has happened to me before.."

Chanyeol began to cry again as he realized what Baekhyun was saying, Baekhyun thought that I was just like Jonghyun, dating Krystal while having him on the side," No Baekhyun! This is a misunderstanding! I'm not together with Krystal, babe.. When I said my relationship with Krystal was complicated... Baek me and Krystal were never together!"

Baekhyun stopped fighting, sniffed, and looked up at Chanyeol," You... didn't date Krystal?"

"No, Baekkie. I didn't."

Baekhyun wiped his eyes and hesitantly hugged Chanyeol back.

"Come on, lets go sit down and I'll tell you all about it."

--

Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat down at a park; Baekhyun was closely nuzzled into Chanyeol's chest, still trying to calm down from earlier.

"Okay, so I should probably start from the beginning. So my game that I played, I've played it for a really long time, until you of course, But the last girl I won the game against, her name was Krystal. But Krystal.. was crazy, When she confessed to me and I told her I didn't love her, that I never liked her she snapped. The next thing I know there are police busting down my door, next thing I know... I'm being charged for . That told her parents that I her. I battled her in court, and I won, they couldn't find evidence because there wasn't any. They still think I did it. The kids at school were scared of me, the guys beat me for "being a sick bastard". I thought my life was over. My parents couldn't believe that their son had ually assaulted that girl... they called me a monster, a , they locked me up in my room until finally I just told them I'd leave, If they don't want me in their house, if they can't believe their own son. So they told me fine. Get out; we don't need a son who is a monster, a disappointment. I didn't have a job when I left home I lived on the street for a while, until I asked those thugs for money to at least get a house to put on the job applications. My parents disowned me, I was alone, and the only ones who believed me was my sister and Jongin. I did make friends with the guys on floor 2 after a while... and I met you. So I thank her now actually, My parents only cared about my success anyway, Who knows what they would of done if they found out I was gay, but I'm glad because I found you, and Luhan, and Kyungsoo and even Sehun. I was blessed with people who actually care."

Chanyeol paused his story waiting for Baekhyun to speak.

"So... Why couldn't you tell me that before? Did you think I'd believe that you did it, that you..."

"I did. I thought... I don't want to lose the one person who will finally care about me. I was scared; I should have known I could tell you my secret to you. I'm sorry."

Baekhyun gave a sad laugh," It's okay, at least you didn't do it, I really am a ."

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's shoulders and shook him," Baek, no! He used you! We need each other we can fix each other." Chanyeol pulled him into a hug.

"I promise I'll never keep anything from you again."

-------------

so this was longer than I expected hahahahah but hope you guys loved it. I have a fever rn so its bad af ahahahaahh hope you guys liked it.

btw does any of you play League of Legends? plss add me so we could play!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 469 14
[C O M P L E T E D] ❝What are you orders, Mr. Byun?❞ ❝Just entertain me. I need a good distraction from this fucking hangover.❞ ❝Understood.❞ Both o...
53.8K 2.6K 21
- COMPLETED - 5 january 2019 Byun Baekhyun is a widely known popular Idol, he is very famous for his flawless vocals, and beautiful visuals. He has t...
2.7K 196 28
HELP! HELP HIM PLEASE!! :H-huh Who should I help? HELP HIM PLEASE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! Start: 11/24/17 Finish: 04/12/20
148K 9.8K 26
❝i can't get him out of my head, so I stop trying.❞ [chanbaek/baekyeol au]