Mr. Shallow || K. Taehyung

By lazilazuli

Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, bu... More

「Chapter 1」
「Chapter 2」
「Chapter 3」
「Chapter 4」
「Chapter 5」
「Chapter 6」
「 Chapter 7」
「Chapter 8」
「Chapter 9」
「Chapter 10」
「Chapter 11」
「Chapter 12」
「Chapter 13」
「Chapter 14」
「Chapter 15」
「Chapter 16」
「Chapter 17」
「Chapter 18」
「Chapter 19」
「Chapter 20」
「Chapter 21」
「Chapter 23」
「Chapter 24」
「Chapter 25」
「Chapter 26」
「Chapter 27」
「Chapter 28」
「Chapter 29」
「Chapter 30」
「Chapter 31」
「Chapter 32」
「Chapter 33」
「Chapter 34」
「Chapter 35」
「Chapter 36」
「Chapter 37」
「Chapter 38」
「Chapter 39」
「Chapter 40」
「Chapter 41」
「Chapter 42」
「Chapter 43」
「Chapter 44」
「Chapter 45」
「Chapter 46」
「Chapter 47」
「Chapter 48」
「Chapter 49」
「Chapter 50」
「Chapter 51 」
「Chapter 52」
「Chapter 53」
「Chapter 54」
「Chapter 55」
「Chapter 56」
「Chapter 57」
「Chapter 58」
「Chapter 59」
「Chapter 60」
「Chapter 61」
「Chapter 62」
「Chapter 63」
「Chapter 64」
「Chapter 65」
「Chapter 66」
「Chapter 67」
「Chapter 68」
「Chapter 69」
「Chapter 70」
「Chapter 71」
「Chapter 72」
「Chapter 73」
「Chapter 74」
「Chapter 75」
「Chapter 76」
「Chapter 77」
「Chapter 78」
「Chapter 79」
「Chapter 80」
「Chapter 81」
「Chapter 82」
「Chapter 83」
「Chapter 84」
「Chapter 85」
「Chapter 86」
「Chapter 87」
「Chapter 88」
「Chapter 89」
「Chapter 90」
「Chapter 91」
「Chapter 92」
「Chapter 93」
「Chapter 94」
「Chapter 95」
「Chapter 96」
「Chapter 97」
「Chapter 98」
「Chapter 99」
「Chapter 100」
「Chapter 101」
「Chapter 102」
「Chapter 103」
「Chapter 104」
「Chapter 105」
「Chapter 106」
「Chapter 107」

「Chapter 22」

613 23 4
By lazilazuli

During and after the boys' speech, Sumin, Suhwa, and Sujin were sitting in the cafeteria of the mall, in the middle of eating lunch and ditching classes for the day.

"Hey," Sujin plugged out her headphones from her phone, "take a look at this." She scooted her chair closer to Sumin and Suhwa and placed her phone before them to expose them both a special video. "Somebody just shared this video of Yoongi oppa and everyone else."

"Really?" Being that Suhwa was in the middle of them both, she grabbed the phone and positioned it for everyone's view.

"What are they doing?"

Sujin shrugged. "Look, they captioned it: Bangtan Announcement."

"Is that a megaphone?" Suhwa cocked a brow before pressing play on the video.

--"What you all saw in that was completely false. The Jiyeong that you've talked about for the past few days, is not that type of girl."

"Like it or not for some of you, she's just our sweet little hoobae who we like having around."--

After the clip finished playing, the trio all looked at upon each other with wide eyes and slightly slacked jaws. Silence remained among them until Suhwa broke the silence a couple of seconds later with a shriek.

"How the fuck did they find out?!"

"I thought you two only put up the post on Instagram?!" Sumin snapped.

"We did!" Sujin then looked to Suhwa. "Did you--"

"Of course not!" Suhwa cut her off before she could say anything more. "Why on Earth would I share the post with them? You don't think I remember anything from the last time we did that? When that annoying bitch still went here?"

"Wait, do you think that she told them that we were the ones who started it?"

"No, she couldn't have," Suhwa shook off the idea. "Remember the other day? She couldn't even tell Taehyung about us confronting her."

"Wait a minute," Sumin interrupted their conversation. "You guys told her that you did it? What was the point in that?!"

"It doesn't matter anyway," Suhwa leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms and legs. "There's no way she had the guts to tell all of them about this. She's a fucking coward."

"Jiyeong might not have said anything, but there's still someone who could have." Sumin leaned back and crossed her arms over his chest. The only other bitch she couldn't stand, besides you, ran across her mind at that moment.

"Someone who could've told them? Are you kidding?" It was Suhwa's turn to start freaking out. "Who is she?!"

"Park Minji." Sumin could feel a fire in her heart being set ablaze. "That fugly bitch is messing with the wrong person."

"Park Minji?" Suhwa cocked a brow. "Who the fuck is that? Sujin, you know her?"

Sujin shook her head, "but I don't think she matters anyhow."

"What are you talking about?" Suhwa asked.

"If Jiyeong didn't tell the boys anything, but another girl did, then we don't have anything to worry about since she doesn't know that it was us."

A smile started to inch back onto Suhwa's lips. "Then that means that we still have a chance with Jungkook and Yoongi oppa."

'Wrong, you pair of idiots. Jiyeong tells Minji everything. It's possible that she could have told her about you already,' Sumin thought.

"Choi Sumin," Suhwa switched her smile off and looked onto her with a soft glare. "You had better pray that the boys know nothing about us having to do with this. If they do, your ass is grass," she threatened.

"Me? 'Pray'?" Sumin scoffed before reaching out to pick up her strawberry smoothie. "You make it seem like I'm the one who told you to go and jeopardize your chances of getting close to Jungkook and Yoongi. It was your own choice to spill your guts to Jiyeong," she put the straw to her lips and took a sip. "If you're so sure that neither of them said anything about you, then you have nothing to worry about, just like Sujin said."

"Look here--"

"Arguing about this isn't going to do anything for us right now," Sujin got in between them. "Suhwa, we'll just go up to Bangtan tomorrow and just ask to sit with them. Simple, right?"

Suhwa gave it some thought before opening her mouth to respond. "Fine. We'll see how things go tomorrow."

And so, the next day arrived. Both Minji and the boys were sitting in the building's cafeteria just having a chat among each other. All of them had a period off in that time before their next scheduled class. You, on the other hand, were in the middle of one of your classes.

"Minji, do you know how Jiyeong did on her test?" Namjoon asked.

"Her test?" She cocked a brow, but quickly remembered. "Oh, she flunked it," she casually stated.

"Seriously? Is she okay?"

"She's fine, I think. Then again, she did say the test was really important..." Minji trailed off. "She did look more stressed out and upset because of it."

"These last few days haven't been so kind to Jiyeong," Jin said, with a slight pout.

"We should do something fun to cheer her up and help her take her mind off everything," Jungkook suggested.

"Something fun like what?" Hoseok and the rest looked to Jungkook in question.

Jungkook showed a toothy grin to them, "I'm thinking a sleepover party at my place."

Yoongi raised a brow. "A 'sleepover'?"

Jungkook nodded. "Jiyeong loves them. We used to do them a lot back when we were kids."

"Will that even work? Jiyeong's not a little kid anymore and neither are we."

"Don't worry, she'll agree to it. When she comes out from class, I'll talk to her and tell her that it'll just be us and when she gets to my house tonight, I'll text you guys to come over. Oh, that's right, Minji," Jungkook looked to her. "None of us have your number, yet.Give it to me."

Minji scoffed, "I don't wanna hand out my number to a bunch of troublemakers."

"Do you hear that?" Jimin leaned over to Taehyung and placed his hand over his mouth. "She doesn't wanna give her number to the bunch of troublemakers she's been hanging out with for a couple weeks now."

Minji rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

"If you don't give me your number, then how are you going to know when to come over?"

"How are you so sure that I can even actually go to this sleepover party? What if I have work tonight?"

"Do you?"

"...No."

"So, stop acting childish and hand over the damn number already," Taehyung said.

"If you're worried about us blowing up your phone with texts, then you've got nothing to worry about. Trust me," he then gave her a reassuring smile.

Seeing that smile of his made her cave. "Alright, my number is--"

"Wait," Hoseok interrupted with his raised hand, "let me get my phone out!"

"I'll give it to you guys later, so pipe down already." Jungkook went into his back pocket and slipped phone. After unlocking it, he went to the dial pad and waited for the numbers.

"It's xxx-xxx-xxxx."

"Got it." He then called her phone to make sure that she had his as well. "Save mine," he told her.

"Alri--"

"Oppa~" All of a sudden, the whole table heard a whiny sound coming from behind them. When they all turned to see where it came from, Jungkook and Yoongi nearly choked on their breath.

"Oh look, it's your favorite girls," Hoseok teased.

"Yah, stop messing around," Yoongi glared at him.

"Jungkookie, I've been looking for you all over." Suhwa and Sujin strolled up to both members with wide grins held to their faces. "Is this where you guys hang now?"

"Yeah, well...." Jungkook, just like Yoongi, was too shocked to say anything.

"I've never been more scared in my life, than in this moment," Yoongi mumbled.

"Same here," Jungkook agreed.

Suhwa then turned to Minji. "Who's this?" she asked, turning her eyes into that of sharp daggers. "Are you Jiyeong's friend?" Suhwa sized Minji up and down as if she were nothing much.

Minji immediately went into offense mode and was getting ready to shut the both of them up early, but just as she was about to open her mouth--

"Yeah, and she's our friend, too," Jungkook quickly spoke up in her stead. "Why? You got a problem with her?"

All 3 females were taken aback by his sudden words. "Uh no," Suhwa chucked nervously. "We were just wondering. We've seen her around with Jiyeong before, so..." she trailed off, not knowing how to excuse her intentions.

"Oh, really?" Jungkook pushed his bottom lip out with a nod. "And did you guys know that Jiyeong's my best friend? I've known her ever since we were little."

"No, we didn't..." Suhwa quickly became nervous. Her lips were pursed and the pep in her voice was fading.

"Jiyeong transferred here not too long ago, so she's not so familiar with how things are in this school. I often worry about her, so you can just imagine how pissed, I was when I found out that there was a rumor about her?"

The duo exchanged looks of worry, from the corners of their eyes, for a brief second. "Wh--who would do such a thing?"

"We were wondering the same thing, up until yesterday," Yoongi chimed in.

"Did you find out who it was?"

"Yeah, Jiyeong told us." It was at that moment that 8 pairs of eyes switched into 8 pairs of daggers for the wretched pair.

"So, who was it?" Sujin's asked.

Minji rolled her eyes, "you have got to be--"

"How long are you two going to keep playing dumb, huh?" There was a low growl in Taehyung's voice. Neither of them had nothing to say at this point. Their lips were glued shut and neither dared to speak out against the irritated male. "You bitches got a lot of nerve messing with the people we care about." The more Taehyung thought back on everything, the more pissed he got.

"And even more, to come and try to mess with Minji right in front of us," Hoseok added on.

"It's what snobby bitches like them do," Yoongi said with a slight smirk. His words left the troubled pair with slack jaws.

"Didn't you two learn your lesson from the first time you tried to pull this shit?" Namjoon asked. "Did you really think doing all of this would get you Jungkook and Yoongi's attention?"

"Even if they didn't do this, we'd wouldn't waste our time with them," Yoongi spoke as if the girls weren't there at all.

"Oppa," Sujin whined, "this wasn't our fault!"

"Then whose fault is it?" Jungkook asked. "You girls already confessed to having done it, so don't try to make up lies now."

"What are you still doing in front of us? Leave." Taehyung's deep voice boomed deep in their chest. "The next time I see you two anywhere near my friends again, you'll regret it," he threatened.

"I think that's your cue." As Minji gestured them to walk away, there was a big and slightly smug grin on her face.

"Ugh!" Suhwa stomped her foot down in frustration before stomping away with Sujin tailing behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327 52 24
Lee Y/N loved felt torn between two men, her boyfriend and his best friend. Kim Taehyung wasn't the one to be jealous but as he got closer to Y/N, he...
1K 112 14
Taehyung smiles and cups her face teasingly " I'm happy to know you're finally worrying about me. Who knows you might fall- " Instead of smiling she...
138K 5.2K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
526 30 18
He doesn't believe in love, he only believes in lust. But what if she wants love? Choi Sara is a girl like others who dreams of succeeding in the fu...