Queen of the Beasts✅

By b00klover09

👑1 in Queen Series👑 (Warning: Dark themes & sexual assault) I will have you...all of you, Esmerleda," he s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Attention/ Authors Note
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
45.2
46
47
48
49
50
Bonus
Bonus2
NEW Announcement
Queen of the Fangs!

27

36.9K 1.5K 177
By b00klover09

*Three months later*

My heart thumped wildly as I stared down at small piece of paper. It would turn into a bread recipe every time I laid it down. But when i picked it up...ingredients for the position would pop up. It was surely magical....

Dust of yukata root
3 dragon scales
Lavender oil
Bodies or bone of deceased

The list went on but I could not fathom the last one. I could not even stomach to think about. It made my heart ache. And my stomach churn. My mind could not even comprehend what the old witch was asking of me. I threw the paper aside...my hands raking over my face.

I had one ingredient out of five. I could
Not get the last one. I had no idea how to get to the bones of my parents and I had no idea where yukata roots were located. I was thoroughly annoyed and doubtful.

Maybe I just needed to let go...

I had to get some fresh air.

I quickly got to and tucked the list of ingredients into the side of my dresser, before grabbing my cloak. I put it on and walked out of my bedroom.

Instantly met with my personal guard. Yes, Sirus had assigned me a specific guard. He never spoke to me. Just followed and said, 'my Queen.' We walked silently out to the garden, where I heard Sirus yelling. He was training with Eddie.

"Edwin, no," Sirus snapped.

Eddie had no shirt on. Just his baggy trousers. His small limbs were drenched in sweat. He was also barefoot. Another child stood opposite to my brother.

He looked...vicious. Like an animal caged in a human body. "Go Edwin."

I watched Eddie run towards the little boy. I gulped as I watched the demon of a boy jab his fist into Eddie's side. Eddie doubled over.

My hands dug into my skin as I watched the little boy stand over Eddie and kick him in the ribs.

Do not interfere I chanted over and over in my head. Sirus would get angry. Again. That I had interrupted yet another sparring match. Eddie was being pummeled by another boy just last week and I demanded that the match be over.

I knew men sparred. I watched my father do so with the generals and such at my...home but their ways just seemed barbaric. They hardly ever used swords. Almost always using fists and teeth. Claws.

I heard Eddie yelp out, as he kicked the boy's feet, making him topple to the ground. Eddie quickly got up and jumped on top of him. They were now rolling around in the dirt. Little grunts from both of their mouths.

My eyes traveled to Sirus who stood in front of them. Watching them like a hawk would observe prey. Not missing a single action.

"Enough," he announced. They did not stop. Eddie had stood. The little boy had not. Sirus grabbed the child by his hair, snarling. "You dare to defy me, boy?"

The little boy's eye was bleeding a bit. Had Eddie done that to him? "N-no, King Sirus!"

"Go," Sirus snapped setting the boy down. He scurried away. I watched Eddie sit on the floor. Tears in his eyes. "Get up, Edwin," Sirus ordered him as Eddie continued to try and control his emotions. "Edwin. Up."

He scrambled to his feet. He wasn't bleeding. His face was an angry red and I could see scratches on his small chest. Other than that he seemed unscathed. "Why are you crying?" He questioned Eddie.

"Because I am weak..I was losing the fight," Eddie said automatically. He certainly was not! Who was filling him up with these lies? I will have their heads.

Sirus bent down, staring at Edwin. "You accept weakness? Who will protect your sister? Or Sarah? If you cannot protect them they will surely die. Then shortly after you will too."

Eddie's eyes widened, as he stared at Sirus. "I can protect them!"

"No. you are weak. The weak can only cry and be sad," Sirus claimed as Eddie's hands bawled into fists.

"I am not weak! I will be strong. No one will hurt Esme or Sarah!" He announced while hitting his chest. As if he were a monkey or something.

Sirus nodded his head. "Good. You are a future King, kings do not have time to cry. If we are upset we take whatever it is that is harboring our thoughts and rid of it. You do not want to be weak so you will train harder and defeat every opponent that I will give you. Do you understand?"

This was...interesting advice coming from Sirus. It almost sounded as if he cared about Eddie. Of course I did not truly believe that...he was a monster. "Yes...now may I go play with Sarah?"

"Go." I watched Sirus turn around. His back was scarred. It almost resembled a whip markings. I had not recognized that last night or this morning.

I watched him pick up his sword and slide it back in its sheath before turning around. Locking eyes with my own. "What is wrong?" He asked as he made his way over to me.

"Everything," I scoffed watching him frown. "Do you think Eddie can train with someone a bit less strong. That little boy was so...animalistic," I explained to him as he shook his head.

His hand ran over my stomach lightly. I pushed his hand away. There was hardly anything there. My stomach grew a bit...but nothing extreme. Well not as of yet. "No. You would like me to give him a weaker boy? For what? So that he may win and feel better? That will not happen. I think if I would not have stopped the fight Edwin would have a good chances of winning." They had been training every other day for the past two months.

"He is a child too. He deserves more time to play," I explained to him as he lead me back into the castle. I could see Chelsea down the hall with Eddie. She was wiping at his chest with a cloth.

"He is a King, Esmeralda. He will not rule my kingdom but he will rule his own. He needs to learn how to be strong," he announced as Chelsea approached us.

"Have you experienced morning pains?" She asked me immediately. She had a potion for such things from that crazed witch. She would hear me emptying the contents of my stomach into every morning and offer me the potion. Sometimes I declined her offers..

"Not today," I smiled as she gave a look of relief. Lately the potion has not worked on me much. Even though I do not throw up the contents of my stomach, it still feels incredibly queasy.

"Would you like to accompany me to the silk shop? I am going to get-"

"-No," Sirus said before Chelsea could even get out another word. "We are going to be gone for the rest of the day. Tell Rowan we will be back by sundown," Sirus announced to Chelsea as she gave me a confused look. I in turn gave Sirus one. Where were we headed?

"Yes, your highnsss I will relay the message now." Chelsea bowed, before clasping my hand and was on her way to find Rowan.

I turned to Sirus. "Where are we going?"

"To the place you have been begging me to go for the past four months," he said while I stared at him widely.

He was bringing me to my kingdom. "Why?" I asked watching him look a bit annoyed that I had asked such a question. Sirus did not do kind acts out of his heart. He always had some sort of plan up his sleeve.

"Because I want to. Is that what you are wearing?" He questioned as we made our way back to our room. I nodded my head as I watched him loook for another shirt. I could see marks on his back. They were healing much slower than normal bruises and marks would on his skin....

It did not concern me...but intrigued me. "What happened to your back?" I questioned him watching him pause before putting his shirt on.

"Why are you concerned?" He asked, as I sat on the edge of the bed, glaring at him.

"If you think I am worried you are a fool. You cannot ask another question instead of answering my question," I claimed as he pulled his shirt on and began to button it while staring at me.

"They are from a whip, Esmeralda. You already know what such marks look like," was his reply as I sighed loudly.

"Who would be foolish enough to whip the King of the beasts?" I questioned as I watched his face straighten. I know if I had the chance I would...I would probably be executed shortly after but it would be worth it!

"No one is unless it is an order from me." He changed his shoes and began to switch out his sword for a larger sharper one. What was he planning on doing? Going to my kingdom and killing more innocents?

"So you ordered a man to whip you?" I questioned trying to wrap my mind around what he was trying to tell me. "You enjoy pain, Sirus?"

He stared at me, his eyes glowing. A smile on his face. "Yes, Esmeralda. Both pleasure and pain."

"Hm, just like a true beast would."

He glared at me. "When you are ready your guard will escort you to the carriage. We are done with this conversation."

I glared at him. Why was he being whipped? Was he really telling someone to do such atrocities to him? And if he was...why? I had heard about the crazed people who enjoy pain...but Sirus did not seem like one of those people. He enjoyed giving people pain...but receiving it. It was just odd.

I took my bag and put a head scarf, some oils I might need on my short trip and of course a potion that would make my stomach sickness lessen. Chelsea had brought it for me once I told her new news of my...pregnancy.

I also slipped the little paper list of things I needed for such a potion. Could I ask Sirus to bring my parents bones back to his kingdom? I could lie and tell him that I wanted their bodies here...for me. Just because I wanted them close to me. He would do it. He was attempting at being kinder to me. It was because of...my condition of course....

*****
Hey guys!

Anyone download Tap? The new app that Wattpad has out? It's cool but I still don't really know how to work it.

I made some little stories on there though so if you have an account come and check me out. Hehe, that rhymes. My username is b00klover09 same as on here.

Anyways, hope you guys like this chapter. Please vote or comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 7.1K 33
"Don't you see?" she asked him, looking at him with tears in her eyes. The look made his heart hurt. He hated seeing her sad. "I do not." He says cal...
6.5K 206 109
His irises swirled slowly, an enticing pale silver against his stark black lashes. They illuminated slightly, so quick it was gone in a blink. He bro...
1.8M 75.6K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
1.8M 90.2K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...