Soft on the Inside

By oreommeow

Old Title E Scary Guy & E Strong Girl. This is a story about a strong personality black fat girl name Toni Pe... More

Bonjour!!!Hello!!!
Chapter 1 - Grey
Chapter 2 - Toni Pearson
Chapter 3 - The Project
Chapter 4 - One of Toni Secret
Chapter 5 - A Request of a Lifetime
Chapter 6 - Putting Cameras
Chapter 7 - Finding Him
Chapter 8 - Heart Beating & Delicious Food
Chapter 9 - Protecting Toni
Chapter 10 - Nightmare & the Song
Chapter 11 - Dark Secrets
Chapter 12 - Bookstore
Chapter 13 - Warning the Principal
Chapter 14 - The Fight
Chapter 15 - The Fight 2
Chapter 16- Forgiveness and the Truth
Chapter 17 - Recovering
Chapter 18 - Visiting Mum and Dad
Chapter 19 - Reuniting the McCall family
Chapter 20 - Reuniting the McCall family 2
Chapter 21 - Saving Angie from Max
Chapter 22 - Confession
Chapter 23 - McCall Family Gathering
Chapter 24- The Truth about the Accident
Chapter 25 - Moving Out
Chapter 26 - Irving Found!
Chapter 27- Finding Grey
Chapter 28 - Revenge 1
Chapter 30 - Graduation Day
Chapter 31 - Letting Go & Moving On
Chapter 32 - After 10 years

Chapter 29 - Revenge 2

74 6 0
By oreommeow

Right after Grey follow Irving to the nearest gas station and he drive back to his home when Irving stop his car in front of a school where a girl was waiting for someone. Grey then saw the girl went into the car and they start to drive, Grey start his bike and slowly follow Irving. After ten minutes, Grey notice that Irving is not driving back to his house but drive into the forest. After a long ride, finally Irving stops in front of a rundown cabin. Grey stop not far from Irving cabin and saw that Irving carry the girl who he has sedated.

"Irving....I got you now!!!" said Grey. He wanted to follow Irving when suddenly some tap his shoulder, he was shock, he turn around and wanted to punch the person went suddenly someone manage to hold his fist. He then saw Toni was the person who catch his fist before he punch Jeff in the face.

It was 10 pm, after a long day trying to find Grey. They have finally finish having dinner before they went back to the hotel to get some rest. While they were walking to their car which was park near the side walk, Jack saw a man who looks like Grey on a bike.

"Guys is that Grey on that bike?" said Jack while pointing his finger to the bike.

"It...is!!!" said Jeff.

"Get in everyone!!!Carl I need you to follow that car." said Toni. Everyone went into the car, Carl start the engine and start to follow Grey. After more than ten minutes, finally Grey stop. They were in a forest and there was a cabin. They stop not far from Grey and went to him. Jeff tap Grey shoulder, Grey turn around and wanted to punch Jeff but Toni manage to stop Grey from punching Jeff.

"What the fuck Grey!!!" said Jeff. Grey suddenly cover Jeff mouth and says,

"Keep your voice down!!!" said Grey while he took his hand away from Jeff mouth.

"What is going on?" said Toni.

"Irving...is he in there with a kid he kidnapped." said Grey. Everyone look at the cabin.

"What are you going to do now?" said Jeff.

"Go in and kill him!!! Of course." said Grey.

"I don't think that a good idea." said Jack. Everyone look at Jack and waited for him to continue.

"Well...he is a killer. This is his place. He know where is going to go and where is all of his weapon. So go in and kill him is not a good idea." said Jack.

"So what your plan?" said Grey.

"Jeff and Grey go in and make him busy...." Jack continue to tell them the plan.

After Jack told them about the plan everyone agree.

"Alright any questions?" said Toni. Everyone shake their head.

"Alright...guys before we start I want to say thank you for being here. I will see all of you later." said Grey.

"Oh are you going to cry now Grey?" said Jeff joking with his brother.

"You are going to cry later Jeff." said Grey.

"Boys...I'll see both of you alive alright!!!" said Toni commanding them to stay alive.

"Yes ma'am!!!" said Grey and Jeff. Then they start, both Grey and Jeff walk to the cabin, Toni and Jack follow them while Carl sat in the car with the engine start.

Jeff open the door, there was no light but only darkness. They went in and Toni start to look for some light. She saw a small lamp and turn it on. The cabin became brighter and they saw the cabin was full of old and antique stuff. There were spider web everywhere but only a path that lead to the back. They walk and follow the path which lead them to the back of the cabin. There was a door on the floor which was open and they saw light came out from in the basement. Jeff want to go down but Grey stop him and he went down first. He went down and heard some classical music. There was a wall blocking dividing the entrance of the basement from the central of the basement where Irving was. Grey signal Jeff and the rest down. Grey walks slowly and quietly walk to the middle and peek at what Irving was doing.

Grey saw a single bed in the middle of the basement, Grey saw not only 1 girl but 2 more other which was being tie up inside the cage. The girl earlier has wake up from her sedated and was crying and begging while the other two kept quite. Grey turn back to the rest and say quietly,

"He has 2 other girls. He is preparing to do something. We will go in and disrupt him while both of you go in and release the girls. "said Grey. They nod their head, Jeff and Grey walk to the middle of the basement.

"Nice base!!!" said Jeff. Irving who was preparing some drug that he use to sedate the girls stop and turn around.

"What...How did you get here?" said Irving.

"I told you I'll kill you didn't I!" said Grey while smiling to Irving.

"So you bought back up?" said Irving again while his hand was under the drawer.

"Not back up...just another brother who want to get to know you!!" said Grey.

"I hope I have been a nice host!!!" said Irving.

"Nice...really nice!!!!This is how you spend you night huh!!!" said Jeff while looking at the girls.

"Yap...I want to stay and chat but I have to kill you now!" said Irving.

"How? We are 2 person and you just 1?" said Jeff. Irving took out his gun and point it at them.

"You really have to ask!!" said Grey to Jeff.

"Sorry!!!" said Jeff. Irving pull the trigger and says,

"Any last word?"

"Nope!!!!" said Grey who was not afraid of the gun which was being point at him.

"Good Bye then!!!" said Irving and shoot but then Grey push Jeff aside and dodge and run towards Irving who was shooting everywhere. Jeff manage to get a hold of a metal piece and throw it at Irving making him drop the gun.

"Come in now!!!" shouted Jeff. Grey got to Irving and punches his face a few time. While Toni and Jack run towards the girls and free them. Jeff stood up and help Toni.

"Can you handle it yourselves?" shouted Jeff.

"Did I ask for your help?" reply Grey while he kick Irving.

"Good!!!" said Jeff. Toni and Jack break open the cage by use the rock they found. Toni unties the rope while Jack breaks the second lock and Jeff break the third cage. Once they got the girls, they bring them out from the cabin and as plan let Carl bring them to the police station.

Once they were out, they run out of the cabin and run to Carl. Carl saw them from far and drive nearer to them, Jeff open the door and he help the girls up while he run back to help Grey. Toni and Jack put the girls next to each other and Toni turn to Jack.

"Jack hope in, since there are 3 girls I need you to help Carl." said Toni while Jack run to the other side and seat next to the driver seat. Toni help the girl buckle the seat belt and says,

"My friend are going to bring you to the police, tell the police everything understand." The one of the blonde girl grab Toni hand and says,

"Are you coming with us?" Toni look at the girls who was scare and says,

"I promise once I help my friend I'll see you at the police station. I promise you. Don't worry they are my friends." while she wipe of the girls tears. Toni close the door and went to Carl.

"Go and do not look back. Once you reach to the police station look for Detective Russel and get him to come here. Jack stay with the girls." said Toni while both of them nod their head and Carl start to drive away.

Inside the basement, Irving was on the floor while Grey was looking for a rope to tie him up. Irving was in pain but he want to get out of there. He saw his gun and try to get it. He drag himself and take the gun. He slowly stood up and shoot the gun to Grey which hit his shoulder. Jeff run in but Irving shoot his leg and Jeff fall down to the ground holding his wound and shouting in pain. Grey was on his knees holding his wounded shoulder. Irving slowly walk to Grey and place the gun to Grey head and says,

"I told you I will kill you both." While he look at Grey. Grey start to giggle at himself and says,

"And I told you, you had make become just like you." While he look up, Irving was shock to see him still smiling.

"Pull the trigger...come on. I dare you!!!" said Grey. Irving look at him and feel scare. He slowly move back, he remember his dad face was just like that. His dad love pain, he start to remember how his father love beating him.

"Stop or I shoot!!!" said Irving shaking.

"With that shaking hand!!!Come on...shoot me!!!" Dared Grey while he stand up and walk towards Irving. Irving shoot the gun but it did not hit Grey but the floor.

"Opps!!!!You miss!!!" said Grey happily. Irving try to shoot again but the gun was out of bullet.

"Now it's my turn!!!" said Grey while he walk faster towards Irving and punch him in the face making him fall down. Grey saw a hammer on the work desk, took the hammer and hammer it at Irving left leg making Irving scream in pain. But Grey was loving it. Grey start to walk around him and says,

"How do you feel now? Having another crazy person kill you?" Irving still screaming in pain. Grey pull his left arms and pull it till it break. Irving scream more louder.

"Music to my ears." said Grey while he took the hammer and hammer Irving stomach making his rib cage broken.

"How do you think Irving do I make a good killer like you?" said Grey. Irving was in so much pain that he could not answer. Grey want to hammer him again but then Jeff shout,

"Grey stop it!!! You going to kill him!!!" Grey turn to his brother and regain himself. He look at Irving and saw how he was not able to move. He run to Jeff and says,

"Are you alright?"

"I thought you just went crazy?" said Jeff.

"Nearly...thank god you call." said Grey while he check his brother wound.

"We need to get out of here. Since he can't move, let's tie him up and wait up stairt" said Jeff.

"Good idea." said Grey while he stood up and wanted to turn around when suddenly Irving smash a wooden chair to Grey head making Grey fall to the ground. Irving look at Grey who was unconscious on the floor, he slowly drag himself out of the basement. Since Jeff leg was being shot and loses a lot of blood, Irving left them alone and went up. Jeff slowly drags himself to Grey and try to wake him up. While trying to wake Grey up, Irving manages to get up and slowly going out of the cabin.

After 5 minutes, Grey regains conscious and look at Jeff.

"He smashes a wooden chair to you. Are you alright?" said Jeff.

"Yes...come on. I'll help you up!!!" said Grey but Jeff push his hand away and says,

"Go!!!I'll manage!!" Grey stood up and quickly went back up to the cabin. He run out of the cabin and saw Irving hold a knife and hold it at Toni neck.

"Go any further and she's dead!!" said Irving while Grey smile at him.

"Why are you smiling, I have your friend. I'll kill her just like all the girl I kill!" warn Irving.

"She not all the girl you kill. She's special and dangerous. More dangerous that you ever imagine." Said Grey.

"Huh...this fat girl! What can she do turn me over?" said Irving. Suddenly Toni pull his right hand away from her neck twist it, lift him up using her back and slam him on the ground.

"Not turn you over but slam you down!!!" said Toni while she take a step back, while Irving was on the ground still conscious but screaming in pain. Grey walk to him, sat on top of him and says,

"This is for my mum!!!" Grey then punch his face.

"This is for the life of my brother and me who you have destroy!!" said Grey while he punch Irving face again.

"This the innocent life that you have kill and destroy!!" said Grey again and punch him but not once but a couple of time till Irving lose consciousness. Toni saw that Irving had faint and his face was badly bruises, she quickly went to him and pull Grey up but he did not want to stop. Toni again pull him up and pull him away from Irving and stop him. She stood in front of him, place her hand on his cheek and says,

"Grey...Grey look at me...Look at me Grey!!!" said Toni. Grey look at her and says,

"It's going to be alright not. He's not going to hurt you , Jeff or anyone else. You're safe." Grey nod his head and Toni pull him to a hug. Then from a far, they could hear the police siren driving in. One by one of the police car stop. The first car stop they saw Carl and the Detective Russel came out of the car. They went to them and says,

"Are you kids alright?" said Detective Russel.

"We are. My brother Jeff is down there. He has been shot." Said Grey. Detective Russel nods his head and turn to his guys.

"Alright guys call the ambulance and get these kids to the doctor. Get 2 office down there and help the brother, get that monster out of here, get the forensic team in and start to check this place up. We're going to have a long night gentlemen so get a move on!!" said Detective Russel to his officers. Carl then hug Toni as he was relieve that they are safe.

"Mum will kill me if something happen to you." Said Carl.

"I'm fine." said Toni while they let go of their each other. The officers help Jeff up from the basement. They run to him and Jeff says,

"Never leave me alone in a basement especially a serial killer basement." Everyone started to laugh at his reaction.

After 3 hours, All of them were waiting at the hospital ward after being check up from the doctor. Detective Russel walk in , everyone was waiting for Detective Russel to release them. Toni stood up and went to him first as she was worry about the girls they have safe.

"Detective how's the girl?" said Toni.

"They're fine. They parents had been contacted and they were with them right now." Said Detective Russel.

"Irving where is he?" said Jeff.

"He is in surgery. The doctor told me that it will be a long recovery as he was badly injure. And we found the other girl he had killed. They were buried in the forest. We are still going around the forest to see if there is any other body that he had buried but for now he's going in for a very long time thank to you kids." said Detective praising them.

"You're parents are here. I' will call them in now." said Detective Russel while he walks out to call their parents. Mr. McCall, Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, and Jack parents walk in and went to them. They hug each other and one by one was being scolded to just have left without telling the parents. Before they left the town, the mayor, the girl's parents thank Grey and his gang for finding their daughter. They were move and sad that most of the girls died but now they are found and there are at their rightful place while the court sentence Irving for life and no parole.

P.s Comment and Vote. TQ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 3.5K 28
Losing the love of my life taught me that inactions have consequences. My new bookkeeping job teaches me that numbers don't lie, but people do. Shar...
352 15 31
I couldn't help but stare at the handsome guy standing in front of me. I wasn't expecting him to notice me, let alone dream of him talking to me. He...
151K 3.3K 41
I was kidnapped and offered as a Virgin gift to a powerful dangerous unmerciful wicked man in order to pay off a debt. A sexually twisted Demon who...
68.2K 1.9K 45
Leo is a good and sweet guy. He is innocent, and very humble. He is everything, how a nice person should be defined. The sweetest of them all. He wor...