Soft on the Inside

By oreommeow

Old Title E Scary Guy & E Strong Girl. This is a story about a strong personality black fat girl name Toni Pe... More

Bonjour!!!Hello!!!
Chapter 1 - Grey
Chapter 2 - Toni Pearson
Chapter 3 - The Project
Chapter 4 - One of Toni Secret
Chapter 5 - A Request of a Lifetime
Chapter 6 - Putting Cameras
Chapter 7 - Finding Him
Chapter 8 - Heart Beating & Delicious Food
Chapter 9 - Protecting Toni
Chapter 10 - Nightmare & the Song
Chapter 11 - Dark Secrets
Chapter 12 - Bookstore
Chapter 13 - Warning the Principal
Chapter 14 - The Fight
Chapter 15 - The Fight 2
Chapter 17 - Recovering
Chapter 18 - Visiting Mum and Dad
Chapter 19 - Reuniting the McCall family
Chapter 20 - Reuniting the McCall family 2
Chapter 21 - Saving Angie from Max
Chapter 22 - Confession
Chapter 23 - McCall Family Gathering
Chapter 24- The Truth about the Accident
Chapter 25 - Moving Out
Chapter 26 - Irving Found!
Chapter 27- Finding Grey
Chapter 28 - Revenge 1
Chapter 29 - Revenge 2
Chapter 30 - Graduation Day
Chapter 31 - Letting Go & Moving On
Chapter 32 - After 10 years

Chapter 16- Forgiveness and the Truth

103 7 0
By oreommeow

Grey walk in to Toni room and saw Toni was still unconscious. It has been 24 hours since she was being stab. The doctor said that she was lucky that the knife did not cut any important vein or organ. Grey sat down beside Toni and says,

"The book store is in a mess and the house. When are you going to wake up and clean it up? You know I don't like it messy!" Toni still did not respond. Grey look at her cute finger and hold it.

"You promise to wait, why are you asking me to wait for you instead?" said Grey. He distress if he does not see her waking up. It has been less than 3 months that they knew each other. But he felt very close with her. He make him felt like home. The way she clean the house, the way she make him eat all those delicious food, the way she study make his heart beat very fast.

While he was holding her hand, suddenly he felt that her fingers were moving. He look at it and look up at her. Toni eyes started to moves and her eyes start to open. Grey stood up and look at her.

"Toni....Toni..." said Grey.

"Grey....Grey!!!" said Toni softly. Grey quickly press the call doctor button and look at her again.

"Toni...finally!!!." said Grey.

"Grey can you please get out of my face." said Toni. Grey move away and Toni slowly sat up.

"How long have I been knock out?"

"24 hours. How are you feeling?"

"Like hell! You should try it getting stab. You may love it." joke Toni. Grey look at her seriously. He is still mad that she told Carl to go ahead and stab her.

"What the hell are you thinking by letting Carl stab you? Are you out of your mad?" shouted Grey when the doctor and nurse walk in just in time to scold Grey for being too loud.

"I suggest you wait outside while I check on her." said the doctor strictly.

"I'll wait outside." said Grey while leaving Toni in the hand of the doctor.

After the doctor check her, the doctor walk to Grey and says,

"She is fine now. She just need a lot of rest. Do not stress her out and ensure that she take the medication on time. We can discharge her the day after and she be as per normal after a week."

"Well thank you doctor. I can go in now?"

"Yes but please no shouting!" said the doctor. Grey walk into the room and saw Toni had just finish taking her medication. Grey sat down beside the bed and look at Toni. Toni smile at Grey and says,

"So....what did the doctor said?"

"He said you are fine and you can be discharge the day after tomorrow. And you will be fully recover in one week time."

"Alright. What happen after I pass out?" said Toni.

"Carl run away while your boyfriend Alex fainted and is in police custody."

"Is Jack okay?"

"He is fine. Alex he said that he is yours what does that mean?" said Grey.

"Alex....he is my first foster brother and he is the first person I knew who has an obsession for me." said Toni while she smile as she know that is crazy. As why the hell anyone is so obsess with a fat black girl just like her, she not even feminine.

"You!!!Are you serious? For all the people in the world why you?"

"That what the police said when they ask him why me. And the answer was that he fall in love with me when I kick some guys ass. He fall the moment he saw that. I don't even understand even now."

"He must crazy."

"But he was a nice person. If he did was not being obsess with me, he would be a nice guy to be with."

"Having a soft side for him now?" said Grey jealous.

"Yeah...he was the first person who told me that he will take care of me and make sure that no one hurt me but in the end he was the first person who hurt me the most. Anyway that was the past and I want to move forward. Did he hurt you bad?" said Toni.

"Huh... Not as bad as I hurt him. It was a pleasure to hurt him. Do you have anyone else crazy for you? Tell me..I would love to beat the shit out of them." said Grey with his sadist smile when he remember how he beat the shit out of Alex. Toni look at him and felt chill all over her body.

Then they heard someone knock the door. They look at the door and saw someone open the door and walk in. Carl walk in the room.

"Carl!!!" said Toni while Grey rush to him, grab his collar and bang him to the wall.

"It a wrong move to come here Carl. Cause I can't wait to ripe you apart!!!" said Grey while he want to punch Grey in his face when Toni shout,

"Grey stop it!!!" Grey stop and says,

"He nearly kill you Toni!!!"

"I told him too!!!" said Toni.

"I am sorry Toni...I'm sorry!!!" cried Carl.

"Grey let him go!!!Let him go now!!!!" shouted Toni. Grey let go of Carl collar and bang him to the wall out of frustration.

"You...You ... Why the hell did you told him to stab you?" said Grey to Toni.

"Because he is a victim too Grey. He was a victim too." said Toni.

"He a victim??" said Grey.

"Yap...The only way that Principal Dawson would stop doing it to him was to make sure I was finish. So I let him stab me." said Toni. Silence enter the room.

"I am going to kill him." said Grey while he wanted to walk out of the ward.

"Grey don't!!!" said Toni while she was trying to get out of her bed but suddenly she felt pain at her stomach where she was being stab and fall down.

"Toni!!!" said Carl. Grey immediately turn around and saw Toni was on the fall.

"Shit... Toni." said Grey while he went to her. Carl and Grey help her up to the bed and says,

"Are you alright?" said Carl.

"Fine...But Grey please don't act reckless." said Toni.

"After what he did...seriously I don't understand you at all!!" said Grey angrily.

Suddenly the door open, all of them turn towards the door.

"Mum Dad!!!" said Carl. Toni and Grey look back at Carl and was surprise to see Carl parents.

"What are you doing here?" said Carl.

"What did you do Carl?" said Marie Carl's mum.

"Luckily Principal Dawson informed us so that we can make sure that the police will not find you first.

"Principal Dawson!!" said Carl. Toni then take Carl hand and says,

"Carl tell them!!!"

"Tell us what!!!!Tell us what Carl!!!" shouted Adam Carl's dad.

"Mum dad actually for the past 4 years Principal Dawson has been raping me." said Carl, his eyes were full with tears. Marie and Adam look at each other speechless.

"He has not only done it to me but countless innocent student he had destroy." said Carl whose face were full with tears.

"He has been forcing me to do thing and Toni has been trying to save us and she has sacrifice herself so that Principal Dawson would stop doing it to me." said Carl. Marie and Adam walk into the ward, Marie walk towards Carl and hug him. Marie cry like ever mother would.

"Oh...my poor baby...what he has done to you!!!" cried Marie. Adam stand beside Marie and look at his son.

"I am going to kill...I..." said Adam who want to walk out of the ward but Marie manage to hold him.

"Mr. Johnson please I need you to calm down." said Toni.

"That bastard....how can he do this to us. We trust him, we trust our son to him!!" said Adam angrily.

"You need to bring Carl to make a report. Some of the student was involved too and they can do a deep investigation since you have some influence with the authority Mr. Johnson." said Toni.

"How did you know?" said Adam.

"I am not a detective but I do know you are one of the school biggest donor and you help him from to time. You can put him in for live with your son statement, the other student and the other parents." said Toni. Marie and Carl look at Adam waiting for him to agree. Adam look at his son his heart was breaking into pieces, even he does not have time with Carl but always want the best for Carl. Adam place his hand at Carl's cheek and says,

"Okay let do this. I'll make sure he's in for life, I promise you my son." The Johnson hugs each other. Adam and Marie walk to Toni and say,

"Thank you for protecting my son. I will bring him down." said Adam. Marie sat down beside Toni, hold her hand and says,

"Your parents will be proud of you. We should meet them too, to tell them what a daughter they have." Suddenly Toni heart sink. Grey look at Toni and saw that she felt sad. Tears were floating in his eyes.

"They pass away. I'm sorry that you did not get a chance to meet them." said Toni sadly. Marie and Adam was shock and sad at the same time. How can a parent-less girl become so strong?

"You're our daughter now! Adam and I will be your parents. Right Adam?" said Marie while she looks at Adam. Adam smile and says,

"Right we not only have Carl but we have you too. Anything you need anything please came to us. We'll be there." said Adam. Toni felt so love, tears start to roll down from her eyes.

"Thank you." said Toni. Marie sat closer to her and hug her. Marie let go of the hug.

"We need to go. We see you tomorrow okay?" said Adam. Toni nod her head. They then wanted to walk out when Toni says,

"Wait...Wait!!" They stop and turn back.

"I have something that will make sure the judge will be on our side?" said Toni.

"The hard drive? You broke it remember?" said Carl. Toni smile, she took her phone which was on the table next to her. She took out the casing of her hand phone and took out a memory card.

"I transfer all the evident to this memory card. I got the feeling that Dawson will tell you to get rid of me so I transfer all of the evident to the memory card and break the hard drive so that you can tell him that it's destroy." said Toni while showing Carl the memory card.

"You're a smart chick. Why the hell did we always fight?" said Carl while he walk to Toni took the memory card from her and hug. He let her go and says,

"Thank you." Carl then passes the card to Adam.

"I will update you of the progress." said Adam while they walk out of the ward.

P.S Vote and Comment. Tq 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6K 23
#100 in Strength **** He looked across from the circle at me, and gave me a pointed look. "Everybody has secrets" he tells me, I smirk at him "I neve...
782K 17.1K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
84 5 15
Andrea, a 16-year-old, is striving hard to pay the medical bills of her ailing grandmother while dealing with an ignorant, alcoholic mother who leave...
2.3M 78.9K 35
She settled onto the bed and soon after her eyes started to feel heavy with sleep, she felt a familiar chill run up her spine. She felt like she was...