Wonderland - TyThan Oneshots

Per Addict_with_an_iPad

Crankgameplays (Ethan Nestor) x Apocalypto_12 (Tyler Scheid) An oneshot book where I let my creativity out. I... Més

A kiss to forget
Blue boy in a black world
An imaginary love
Two diary's and a broken heart
Offline Haters
Colourless
I know what you're thinking
The Dream Catcher
Hide your face
Alive and dead
Bloody Mary
A picture and a smile
Deal with the Devil
Angel in a Demon's town
I don't know what you're thinking (sequel to I know what you're thinking)
Forbidden (sequel to A Kiss To Forget)
Yeah sooo
My notebook
One wish
I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING
Suicide train
Death never smiles
Death never smiles pt 2
Wish we could turn back time
Kill or be Killed pt 1
Kill or be killed pt2
Fall for me
Talk to me
Happiness is in the air
Honour for all
I remember you
Fallen for a thief
Another book?
DNA MATCHMAKER
You're mine
Pushing Limits
I'd go to Hell for you
Important-ish I guess
Robin is missing
Some Things Come (Super)Natural
I N K
Anterograde Amnesia
Anterograde Amnesia
I love you guys...
Piercings And Flower Crowns
He loves me, he loves me not
BLIND
RESTART
Soulerror
Royal

More than friends

1.7K 87 190
Per Addict_with_an_iPad

More than friends

Ethan walked into Tyler's room. "What's up, motherfucker?" he yelled, earning a chuckle from his best friend. "Nothing much. Thanks for asking," he said, ruffling Ethan's blue hair. "Shithead," he added. Ethan grinned widely, showing off his dimples. He playfully punched Tyler's chest, and it didn't take long before they were both out of breath from laughing, wrestling on the bed.

"Hey, want to watch a movie?" Tyler asked, changing his position after he had pinned Ethan to the bed. Ethan growled. He liked wrestling with his friend even though he was so obviously weaker. "Sure," he said, walking over the pile of DVD's. He picked some Harry Potter, a movie they would never get tired of no matter how much they watched it. Tyler smiled when he climbed up the bed, laying his head on Tyler's shoulder. The older boy tensed visually and playfully pushed Ethan him.

Ethan shrugged. If Tyler didn't like it, then he wouldn't do it. Tyler was his best friend – he wouldn't do anything he didn't like. "Hey Tyler," he mumbled. "I think I have to go home..." He pouted a little, making Tyler chuckle again. "Probably. It's getting late, Eth. Your parents will be worried." Ethan gave a quick hug before he walked out the door, zipping up the zipper of his coat. "Bye!" Tyler could hear him yell from outside.

Tyler dropped down on his bed with a satisfied sigh. He put one hand on his chest, feeling his heart race. He smiled – Ethan always made him smile. No matter how down he was, the blue haired boy would make him smile like he had never been sad in his life.

It had been for over two years since Tyler had fallen in love with his best friend. His straight best friend. And every person who likes the same gender can relate to this – don't ever fall in love with a straight person.

It'll tear your heart apart.

He remembered the first time he saw him.

Ethan walked into the classroom, looking insecure and shy. He was fiddling with the sleeves of his school uniform that reached to over his hands. "I-I'm Ethan," he stuttered. "I-I like movies and video games. Nice to meet you." With that he ran over to the seat the teacher pointed at, the seat next to Tyler. "Nice to meet you, Ethan. You can take your seat next to Tyler." Nervously he took a seat, still playing with his sleeves. "Don't be so nervous. We don't bite," Tyler joked with a small smile. Ethan smiled a little too. Tyler ruffled his hair, that back then was still brown. "That's better."

Tyler sat under the tree, his eyes closed. "H-hey, can I sit here?" He opened his eyes and saw the small figure of Ethan. "Of course." Ethan smiled and sat down next to him. "What're you reading?" Ethan asked, pointing at the book laying on Tyler's chest. "Harry Potter. I've been on a reading marathon," he grinned. Ethan's face visibly lit up. "I love Harry Potter!" he said loudly, making himself blush. "Whoops," he giggled and Tyler thought his giggle was the most adorable thing he had ever heard.

"No way!" Ethan gasped. They had a nice conversation about some movies. "I know right? I didn't see that coming either." Ethan had opened up completely – well not completely, but he was getting there – and seemed to enjoy the talk as much as Tyler did. "Hey, you want to come over after school and watch some movies together?" "I would love to," he beamed.

Tyler smiled at the memory. He fell asleep with the last thing on his mind being Ethan.

Ethan yawned. He quietly walked up the stairs to the attic. Why exactly, he didn't know. He just felt like it. Careful not to wake his parents he opened the door. It slightly creaked and he silently prayed his parents didn't hear it.

His eyes immediately fell on a huge wardrobe decorated with silver and gold. He raised one eyebrow. Why do my parents have this? He questioned. His parents weren't exactly rich. They weren't poor, but how could they afford something like this? He opened the doors which apparently were oiled recently because it didn't creak at all.

Inside there was a pile of books with red, green and silver covers. He picked them up, reading the titles which were written in a fancy manner in silver. He nearly fainted when he read the title of the last book.

Ethan Nestor

He shook his head. Probably a book his parents made for memories of him. He opened it just to reveal a neat handwriting, just a few sentences per page. He smiled when he remembered every part of it.

The first time he went to school, when he transferred schools, when he took Tyler home with his as his first friend...all his memories were in here.

Ethan reads the book

His heartbeat sped up when he read this sentence. What was even scarier was that the date was set on today. He bit his lip trying to decide if he wanted to read further. It's all just fake, he thought. He flipped the page.

Ethan goes to Tyler's home

He shrugged. That could be true, he almost went every day to his friend's house. Nothing weird about that. He got an idea. He closed the book and opened it on a random page. He was only on an eight of the book, but still later than "Ethan goes to Tyler's home".

Tyler finally asked Ethan on a date

Ethan dropped the book in surprise, causing a loud crash. He then started laughing – hard and nervous – not caring if his parents heard it. Me and Tyler? On a date? Hah! He laughed it off but couldn't resist to flip some other pages around.

After five years Tyler asked Ethan to marry him

He shook his head. What the fuck was going on? He and Tyler...Ethan just couldn't see it. But how did they know his life? Was it his parents playing a prank on him? They would never do that. Slowly he walked away, towards his room. He had something to think about at least.

-The next day at school-

"Hey," Tyler's low voice greeted Ethan from behind. "Hi Tyler." Ethan didn't know if Tyler felt the same, but he felt like there was a really awkward tension between them. Had it always been there? "Want to go to my house after school?" Ethan nodded – even though he felt awkward, he looked forward to hanging out with his best friend. "Great! At least I have something to look forward to to survive this hell," Tyler grinned.

"Make chapter 4," their math teacher ordered. Ethan grabbed his hair. "Tyler," he hissed. "I don't understand one bit of this shit!" Tyler smiled. He leaned over, his shoulder brushing his friend's. Ethan, who was very aware of every little thing he did today, blushed. "And then, you just see if the number is higher than zero, there are multiple answers, and when it isn't then there are no answers," the older boy explained. Ethan blushed when he realized he had been staring at Tyler's face and didn't listen to his explanation. "Thanks," he mumbled. Tyler flashed a wide smile. "No problem. Just ask if you don't understand something."

Tyler sat leaned forward, glasses on his nose and a red pen balanced between his lips. Ethan kept staring at him – he understood why he was so popular, he was incredibly attractive. Why would he want to hang around like a nerd like him? Tyler's brown eyes looked sideways, meeting Ethan's blue ones. "Something wrong?" he asked softly. Ethan shook his head. "I'm fine. Just thinking."

"Ethan? Ethan!" He got woken up from his thoughts by Tyler's voice. "Are you sure you're ok?" Ethan quickly nodded. They were in the changing room for PE, but he still got distracted by his thoughts. And Tyler standing without shirt before him didn't help a lot. "You've been very absent minded today...You look sick too." He laid his hand on Ethan's forehead. "You're pretty hot," he commented. "I think you have a fever." "I-I don't think I have. I'll just do sports with the rest of you, and if I start to feel unwell I'll tell you." Tyler nodded. "Sounds good."

Tyler kicked the box ball. Left, right, left. Ethan couldn't tear his eyes away from the way he moved. It was hypnotizing – and apparently the rest of the class thought so too. All the girls were staring at him. He felt a weird sensation in his stomach. ...Jealousy? He shook his head. Tyler was his best friend. Of course he was scared he was going to lose his best friend, who stayed with him since the first year, to some girl who would stick to him like glue.

Tyler walked towards Ethan and his body language visibly changed. His figure stood up straighter, his eyes started to shine brightly and a wide smile appeared on his face. The girls nearby swooned, and Ethan felt proud that this look was for him and not for them. He never noticed how much Tyler appreciated him, but he was glad. "Hey Ethan, you feeling better?" Ethan nodded. "Yeah. Sorry for making you worry." Tyler flashed another dashing smile. "Don't worry about it. I'm your best friend – it's normal for me to worry sometimes." He wrapped his arms around his shoulders and Ethan got a tingly feeling in his stomach. It was nice though.

Ethan laid down on Tyler's bed, his arms and legs spread. "Hey Tyler?" The older boy hummed in response. "Have you ever like...thought about dating one of your friends?" He couldn't believe he had the guts to ask that. Tyler would probably think he was weird. Or maybe he would think Ethan liked him. "Well, thinking about it. I think it would be cool to date one of your best friends. Like, a boyfriend or girlfriend who doesn't just want to make out, but you can actually have fun with. And you would have less arguments because me and my friends rarely fight. Also, it would be a romantic partner and friend in one. That just sounds great to me." Tyler concluded with a nod, approving his own actions (That just sounds like something Tyler would do, agreed?) Ethan couldn't help but think if he wanted to date Tyler. It would be nice, he supposed. Going on movie dates, they liked the same movies...The more he thought about it, the more he got the feeling he wanted to date Tyler. Ethan swallowed, preparing for the next question. "Would you date your best friend?"

Tyler was silent for a moment before a confused smile appeared. "Like, theoretically or...date...you?" "Date me," he said full fake confidence. Their eyes met. "Yeah, I'd take you on a date." Ethan started laughing nervously. "Are you for real?" Tyler shrugged but he had a glance of nervousness in his eyes. "Well yeah, I would at least go on a date. Not immediately make you my boyfriend, of course. But hey, you're straight," he finished with a small smile. "You aren't?" Tyler started laughing. "Ethan, we've been best friends for three years and you still don't get that I'm gay? I've flirted with boys in front of you." He flicked his best friends forehead. "Stupid."

Ethan gaped. "Y-you're gay?" Tyler nodded, and Ethan could see that he hurt him. "Yeah. Problem?" he snapped, though Ethan couldn't blame him because his reaction was pretty rude. "Sorry. That was rude of me," Tyler apologized. The blue haired boy quickly shook his head. "No! Don't apologize, my reaction was uncalled for...t-truth to be told, I don't think I'm 100% s-straight either." Tyler raised an eyebrow. "You? Jeez, all you're talking about is boobs. I didn't see that coming," he laughed. Ethan cracked a little smile too, scratching the back of his head. "Yeah...I-I think I like a boy." Tyler smiled, leaning forward. "Welcome to the land of gay, Eth. Who is it?" Ethan swallowed. Should I say it? That I've been feeling weird around you?

He chuckled. "I don't think I'll tell you yet." Tyler nudged his side. "Come ooon, Ethan..." he whined.

"I like you, Tyler. I really like you. I have realized that whenever girls looked at you, I felt jealous. Whenever you smile at me, my heart skips a beat. I always dismissed that feeling as friends, but the more I think about it the more I'm convinced I really like you – and always have."

If only I had the guts to say that out loud.

"Ethan? Ethan!" Tyler's big hand waved up and down before his face. "Earth to Eth?" Ethan smiled. "Yeah, sorry, I'm back." Tyler chuckled his low chuckle. Ethan had always found that attractive, even when he hadn't his feelings figured out. But now – fuck, it was hot. "You seem to space out a lot today. Does it have to do with your little crush?" Ethan nodded.

Even though he was happy for his friend, his heart felt like it was torn apart. Ethan...likes a boy...but it's...not...me...

Nevertheless he smiled. Because he didn't like Ethan. He loved him. And loving someone is more than wanting a relationship with them. Loving someone is caring for them, being their friend, their partner in crime. Loving someone is making sure they are happy and standing by their side. Them loving you back is just a side effect.

"Come onnn...who is it?" Ethan was spacing out again. "Oy," Tyler said. "Oi, Eth." He sighed. "Seriously? What is wrong with you today." He moved his face closer to Ethan's, their noses almost touching. "Ethan!" The smaller boy snapped out of it. "T-Tyler!" he whisper yelled, his face flustered red. "W-why are you so close every time?" Tyler smiled. "You won't wake up. Maybe you should make a move on your crush if this is going to be like this every day." "Y-you think?" Tyler nodded. "Of course. Does he like boys?" Ethan nodded too. "Well then, you should do it. Who wouldn't date you?" "Would you?" He ran his hair through his curls. "I just told you." He bit his lip. "Oh, fuck it," Ethan mumbled and grabbed the hem of Tyler's shirt. "Why this gotta be so damn difficult," he growled and led Tyler's lips towards his. They made contact for a few moments, until Tyler leaned in and pressed Ethan's back against the bed. He pulled away, giving the boy on the bed a warm smile. "That was fucking amazing."

Tyler laid on his back on the bed. Ethan laid his head on Tyler's chest, sighing in happiness as he felt fingers run through his blue hair. "So, Eth," he heard Tyler's pleasantly low voice mumble close to his ear. "Want to go on a date sometime?"

A/N Yea I'm still sick tomorrow going to school again...I went to the doctor today and he looked like Pewdiepie...If he didn't have old Pewdiepie hair I wouldve thought it was him until my brains worked again and i saw him up close yaaay

bai thats all

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

84.9K 2K 20
MewGulf one-shots book 2 all one-shots made in 2021 - .... - smut parts are marked 18+ - mpreg is marked (mpreg) fics are all 1000 words and more! F...
180K 4.8K 51
saaaaah duddeeeeee welcome to my one shots Do not steal, copy, or repost my writing without permission and/or credit. It's not cool. started March 24...
121K 2K 75
❁ this will be a one shot story thing, where I put all the ideas I can't do more then one-four chapters of, and this will be updated as I make them. ...
5.6K 115 21
This is a Oneshot book about the slash ship Semishira and their lives together in each Au's. Thank you for reading if you do. Note: this book contai...