Texting Verstappen || A Max V...

By TheMusicalGrenade

Ally is your average british tumblr girl, until she accidentally cross paths with a stranger she could swear... More

Introduction.
Meeting Of A Lifetime
Coffee Dates And Bagel Plates
A Club And A Garrix Concert.
A Little Black Dress And A Max
A Flight And A Lonely Hotel Room
And The Texting Ensues
A Yacht And The F1 W.A.G.S
A Sister And A Surprise
A Bracelet And A Flight Back
A Fight And A First Kiss
A Visit And A Misunderstanding
A Portrait And A Big Question
A New House And A New Memory
A Private Jet And A Sad Goodbye
A Mob And A Bigger Question
A Family And A Good Time
A Karting Track And A Proud Boyfriend
A Memory Lane And A Phone Call
A Horrible Truth And A Way To Handle It
A Torture Session And A Skype Call
A Tattoo And Eternal Sadness
A New Beginning And A New Portrait
A Daniel And A His/Hers
A Funeral And A Life Choice
A Decision And A Unveiling
A New Friend And A Awkward Meeting
A Gallery And A Clone
A Move And A Celebration
A Fall And A Problem
A Practice And A Temptation
A Scare And A Discussion
A Lost Friend And A Birthday Plan
A Victoria And A Cake
A Party And A Present
A Sickness And A Name
An Airport And A Kiss
A Lesson And A Test
A Small Shoe And A Big Surprise
A News Bulletin And An Uninvited Guest
An Attack And A Surgery
A Doctor And A Home
A Free Practice And An Announcement
A Qualification And A Honey Badger
A Season Start And A Bunch Of Kisses
A Exhibition And A Jealous Vibe
A Beach And A Crowd Scare
A Bad Kiss And A Locked Door
An Apology And An Appointment
A Feeling And A Fight
A Speech And A Parent Talk
A Doctor And A Shock
A Doctor And A Shock Pt 2
The Surprise And The Question
A Yes And A Dinner
A Quali And A DNF
The Inspiration
A Trip Back Home And An Emergency
A Kidnapping And A Racedag
A Rescue And A Fist Fight
A Death And A White Light
A Bad Race And A Wrong Conversation
A Missing Person And A Huge Fight
A Sorry And A Postponement
A Grocery Trip And An Anniversary
A Date And The Godparents
An Invitation And A Dress
An Argument And A Nursery
A Confession And A Kick
A Complication And A Phone Call
A Late Fight And A Labor Duty

A Fandom And A Bachelor Pad

4.1K 70 14
By TheMusicalGrenade

Max

Ally: hi hi hi hi hi hi

Ally: my flight is taking off in 15 mins

Ally: I'll be there in 9 hours. Doughnut be late alriiiight *doughnut emoji*

Max: let me sleep! It's 2 am, ur horrible. See you in a bit. Bring doughnuts.

Ally: no you get them, I'm on a plane, duh. Sweet dreamsss ZZZ

We were there together. Not at each other's side, but at the same place. I was racing at the Australian Grand Prix, in the lead with Lewis and Daniel trailing me. One lap remaining. I round the corners with ease; every second passing brings me closer to victory. I'm rounding the last corner, and speed over the finish line.

It's my second career win! I feel my heart beating out of rhythm as I stop my car at the podium mat. The number one is right in front of my car, I am number one, and no one could stop me now. I see Ally struggling through the crowd, standing against the barrier blocking the crowd from entering the paddock. She mouths the words "I love you, Max" and instantly, my heart does a double take. In the distance, I hear bells ringing.

Bells?

I roll over in my bed, muting the alarm on my phone. It's 9 am, and Ally is on her way! I spring out of bed, and almost sprint out the door. Down the hallway, I open the guest bedroom, which is now Ally's room for the weekend. I tried to give it a more homely feel with a few artworks and a bouquet of garden lilies on her dresser. I really hope she likes it.

I walk back to my room, quickly showering and putting on some jeans with a gray hoodie. I put on my gray yeezys and walk to the kitchen. I grab my keys from the counter, and head out the front door. I don't want to be late to pick up Ally!

I'm so nervous, I can barely focus on driving. I plug my aux cable into my iPhone, and select a my favourite playlist. The first song to play is "In The Name Of Love" by Bebe Rexha and my good friend Martin.

Almost at the airport.

I drive down the one way street, down to the VIP parking at the Monaco International Airport. Getting out of my car, I head out to the VIP lounge, watching the planes take off and land, waiting for my lady.

"Flight 2703, London to Monaco now landing. " I hear over the intercom speaker. This is it. She's here.

I speedwalk to Arrivals, and see the doors being opened. I look at all the people, but I don't see Ally... Was this the right plane? Was I late? My head started spinning.

Before my worry got out of hand, I saw Ally trailing behind the rest of the passengers, looking around, uncertain. She looks amazing in black tights with a striped crop top and a loose cardigan. I can't believe she's here.

She sees me standing there, smiling to myself. Her eyes light up, and she runs towards me. She runs into my open arms, and I hug her for seemingly forever.

"This is a very couple thing to do, isn't it?" she asks, still hugging me.

"If this were a movie, it's the part where everyone is crying tears of joy." I say, resting my chin on top of her head. We stand like that for a few more seconds, then Ally pulls away.
"Welcome to Monaco, the country that's almost as big as the New York Central Park." I say, opening my arms, and displaying the airport to her. She starts to laugh, and I can't help but grin a little.

"Thank you for having me, my dear Max. Come on, let's move. We have places to be, and parties to make awkward." She says, handing me her bags and walking towards the closest door.

"Uh, Ally... My car is actually this way... " I say, pointing in the opposite direction she's heading. She starts to blush furiously.

"Pfft, I know. I was just... Testing you. And, uh,  you passed. So let's go!" she says, but this time she follows my lead. I take her hand and we walk casually to the elevator that would take us down to my car. I press the button, and the elevator whisks us down to the parking area.

"I'm soo tired, can I nap before we have to go to the party?" Ally asks me, stifling a yawn.
I pull her closer to me, smiling.

"Of course, Miss Ally. But first, breakfast. You must be starving." I ask, and Ally nods.

The elevator door slides open, and I can't believe my eyes.

Ten to fifteen kids were standing around my car, admiring it, and trying to figure out who it belongs to. I stop Ally, point at the kids, and whisper: "Shhh, act natural."

We walk closer, and one of the older boys turn around, and recognizes me.

"Guys, it's Max Verstappen, I was right!" the boy exclaims, and runs over to me. The rest of the crowd follows, and suddenly Ally and I are in a fan mob. Everyone is asking questions, wanting autographs on paper or a t-shirt. It use the first boy's marker pen, and sign everything the kids want.

A little girl pushes her way through the crowd of boys, and stops directly in front of Ally. Ally goes down on her knees, and the little girl whispers to her: "Are you his new girlfriend?"

Ally looks up to me, and smiles back at the little girl.

"Not yet, sweetie. But he better ask me soon." She says, and the little girl hugs her.

"What's your name, sweetie?" I ask the small girl.

"Martinique, and you are Max." she says, proud of knowing who I am.

I take off my MV snapback cap, sign her name on it, with a little heart and my autograph. When I hand it to her, her face lights up and she gives me a tight little hug.

"Okay guys, you'll have to excuse Miss Ally and I. We have to get home, but it's been really great meeting you all. Have a great day, and keep pushing, okay?" I say, waving at the kids, and leading Ally to the car.

"Those kids love you, you're like an idol to them. Not bad for a tennis player..." Ally remarks, and we both laugh. I put her bags in the back, and we get into the car.

"Can I play music? I just downloaded Ed Sheeran's two new singles, it's amazing!" Ally says. I hand her the aux cable, and we pull out of the parking lot. We drive for a few minutes, taking the route with the view of the harbor.

"Oh my gosh, look at that view!" Ally exclaims. Yachts were lining the harbor docks, and the ocean was bluer than ever. Monaco, beautiful Monaco.

"We are almost home. I think you'll like it, it's close to the beach, and the night sky is unbelievably clear and beautiful." I say, turning into my driveway.

"Wow, is this where your apartment is? It's beautiful!" Ally's eyes light up. I park the car, we both get out and walk to the foyer. I greet the receptionist, and lead Ally to the elevator. Ally looks out the elevator window, looking out over the ocean. I press the top floor button, and we ascend toward home.

The elevator opens up, and Ally gives an audible gasp.

"Come on, Alls. Mi casa, su casa! Welcome to home for a weekend." I push Ally toward the living room.

"Ooh Italian, very spicy of you, Dutchman. Your apartment is beautiful, and I'm guessing some woman in your life did all the decorating?" Ally asks with a smile. She walks toward the kitchen, and I put her bags down in the hallway.

"Yeah, my mom. Her taste is out of this world, but also in my apartment. I like it, it's very neutral BUT, still homely." I say.

"Let me show you your bedroom. It's right down the hall from mine, so please don't get lost." I add, chuckling.

She follows me, and we enter the room together. You can smell the fresh lilies, and Ally seems to like the room. She runs and plants herself on the bed.

"This bed wants me. I can feel it." she giggles, and I just smile.

"But first, breakfast. You're hungry, and I specially ordered doughnuts. So give me a few minutes, we can eat and then you can get some rest. We only have to be at the party around 3 pm. So I'll leave you to settle, breakfast won't be long." I wink at her, and return to the kitchen.

I start preparing omelets and bacon, and stack the fresh doughnuts on a plate for Ally. My thoughts start wandering to the party, and I start getting excited. Ally is going to be the most beautiful girl there, and I can't wait to show her off.

Before long, breakfast is done, and the table is set and ready for me and Ally. I walk down to Ally's room to call her, but it's dead quiet. I open the door, and find Ally snuggled up in a blanket, fast asleep. She looks so perfect, I can't bear to wake her up. I slowly walk out of her room, shutting the door behind me.

'Ally is here, and safe, and that's all that matters,' I think to myself, taking a bite out of a doughnut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
374K 32.5K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.7M 62.7K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
748K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...