But You Already Know That (Bi...

By DeathToLurkers

I never really published one of my billdip stories... Idk why I just didn't. So here. Take it. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Cough
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chatper 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Or what would have been)

Chapter 4

3.5K 125 124
By DeathToLurkers

ALARM ALARM PEOPLE ARE READING THIS. H-Huh what? ALARM ALARM. Me: SCREEEEEEE

Dipper's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

Mabel, Bill and I all walk towards my apartment, Mabel has a death grip on my arm, while Bill is uncomfortably close as he walks next to me, just... Smiling.

"Psst, Mabel, how do I tell a dream demon that I want him to back off." I whisper to Mabel.

"Pssht! I don't know! Just push him slightly, or literally say for him to back off!" Mabel whispers back, I shiver as I notice Bill is staring at us.

"Um, say Bill could you maybe... Not be so close to me? I can literally feel your breath on my neck." I say smiling a nervous smile.

"Oh! Sorry PineTree!" Bill says stepping away from me slightly.

"Eheh... It's Dipper..." I say sweating nervously.

"Oh I know!" Bill chirps, his grin widening.

We reach the lobby of my apartment and I run to the elevator as the doors close. Mabel dashes behind me, Bill just walks in long strides.
I jab my arm between the doors, I squeeze my way in, I feel extremely confused as no one is actually in the elevator... Who sends down an empty elevator?

Mabel jumps next to me, as well as Bill. He hasn't stopped smiling. It is really creeping me out... Come to think of it when he didn't have a mouth was he technically smiling all the time with his eye? Or does he not understand human bodies?

"Hey Bill could you stop smiling like that?" Mabel asks quietly as we slowly ascend to my apartment.

Bill frowns "What do I do if I don't smile?" He asks tilting his head.

"You have a neutral face? Or poker face? You know?" Mabel says trying to explain.

"No. No I don't know." Bill says glaring.

"Come to think of it when you took over my body you never did stop smiling... Or smirking... I don't know..." I interject.

"Oh yeah! Haha good times!" Bill says chuckling.

"Not really. Dipper had to go to the hospital after that you know, plus he had nightmares for like a week!" Mabel says angrily.

Bill frowns once again, "A week? Huh, I swear I stayed longer than that..."

"Wait hold up! YOU were the one giving me those horrible nightmares?!" I shout.

"I'm a dream demon kid." Bill says smirking.

I push him against the wall and raise a fist to his face, I was about to punch him when the delightful ding of the elevator doors opening silence me. An elderly couple stared at us in shock.

"Mr Pines?" They ask, oh it's the couple for 202.

"Maggie! Thomas!" I say smiling I quickly throw an arm around Bill, pulling him to my side as we walk out slowly.

"Don't mind them you guys! They were just joking around! Haha!" Mabel says beaming at them.

"Oh hoho! I used to do that when I was young with my friend... Eh what was him name? Larry?" Thomas says scratching his beard, they enter the elevator laughing.

As the door closes I let out a sigh of relief, I go to take my arm off of Bill, then he grabs my hand and prevents me from doing so. I turn to him in confusion, he just stares at me with an expressionless face.

"Ooooookay...." I say guiding him to my door. Mabel glares at him as we walk.

"Um Bill... I'm going to need my arm back to get my keys." I explain, he just tightens his grip.

"Bill. That hurts. Let go or you are breaking the deal." I say gritting my teeth. He lets go in an instant.

I pull my keys out of my pocket and start to unlock the door grumbling as I do so. "I forgot how weird you were..." I mutter angrily as I open the door.

"Home sweet home." I say holding the door open for him and Mabel. "Don't you dare break or touch anything. And don't leave the apartment unless you plan on being NORMAL." I explain, he runs in excitedly.

"Oooohhhh! PineTree this place is like your mind but in a house!" He says excitedly.

"When were you in my mind?" I ask locking the door.

"Every time I went into one of your dreams PineTree!" Bill exclaims staring at a family photo with interest.

My apartment was nice, it had photos of family, friends and Gravity Falls all around it, an open planned kitchen, dining and lounge as well as two bathrooms and two bedrooms, a spare one that Mabel sometimes sleeps over in.

"Hey Dip Dop? I want to stay but I've got a part time job interview in an hour and I should head back to mine to get ready..." Mabel says sadly.

"Don't worry about it. I can handle Bill. " I say confidently. As I hear a glass break in the kitchen.

"SORRY!" Bill yells.

"Argh... Just... Just go... I'll just make him watch a movie or something. I'm babysitting a demon. What has my life come to?"

"Hah... If anything goes wrong call me. This is Bill Cipher we are talking about." Mabel explains, I nod my head in response as she leaves casually.

"So... We're alone now?" Bill asks who is suddenly behind me.

"SWEET JESUS." I say jumping from fright. I turn and look at him, he has his arms crossed with a serious expression on his face.

"Okay we need to set out some ground rules while you're here." I say sternly.

"PineTree." Bill interrupts.

"Number One. Don't touch anything. Number Two. Don't leave the apartment without permission. Number Three-"

"PineTree."

"-Don't smile all the time it is creepy... Number Four. My house, my rules you need to listen to me. Number Five-"

"Dipper."

"Don't- Huh. You just called me Dipper." I say in confusion.

"I know you're name moron. Stop treating me like a child and tell me if Ford is on his way to kill me." Bill says sternly.

"Um- I... No. No he isn't." I lie.

"Say can we add 'Don't Lie' to your list of rules? Because it is super annoying." Bill groans. "When will he get here?"

"I don't know." I say honestly.

"Fine. Oh, and I do need some help on being part human. And by the way I was smiling just to spite Mabel I could tell it annoyed her." He says chuckling.

"Look just- Argh. I'll show you your room. And what was with that whole arm grabbing thing before?" I ask guiding him to the spare bedroom.

Bill shrugs. "I liked it. Made me feel safe. Didn't want to let that feeling go."

"....... Ohhhhhh Kay. You really are weird." I say laughing. Bill jumps on the spare bed giggling happily.

"I like this room. Hey! Can I see yours?" Bill asks.

"Um... Sure..." I open my bedroom door next to his, he runs into it. I suddenly realise why this is bad.

"WAIT! I CHANGE MY MIND!" I yell, but it's too late. He holds up my journal, with a pine tree on it happily.

"You started your own journal? Awwww." He says slapping his cheek, my face flushes with embarrassment.

"I swear to god if you read it or burn it, so help me I'll!"

"Relax PineTree. I'm not gonna touch it!" He drops it back onto my desk and explores the rest of the room, post it notes of ideas and theory's are everywhere. As well as posters of Gravity Falls.

"Hey I knew I could see something!" He says. He points at a pictures in the wall, it's of him. In triangle form, but the eye is covered up with a post it note.

"Oh yeah. I covered the eye so you couldn't see, cos I heard that every drawing of you is like a peep hole." I explain, I grab the picture of him, holding it out in front of him. And tear it in half.

"NO!" He shrieks as it falls to the ground.

"That's what you get for being an evil power hungry demon~" I sing, he pushes me onto my bed angrily I let out a groan as I hit the bed.

"Bill! What are you-" He glares at me in fury.

"DON'T DO THAT! IT WAS A GOOD PICTURE OF ME! NOW YOU JUST REMINDED ME EVEN MORE OF HOW MY OLD FORM WAS DESTROYED!" He yells, I suddenly notice tears at the ends of his eyes.

"Woah... Cipher are you crying?!" I ask.

He touches under his eyes and screams. "NO! IT IS JUST MY STUPID BODY BEING CONFUSED! ARGH I'M GOING TO BED! I'LL GET YOU BACK MASON! I SWEAR TO AXOLOTL I WILL!" He yells running into his room.

"M-Mason?" I whisper. Sometimes I forget who I was, because I'm so used to being who I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 1.7K 45
This book is discontinued please read my other Gravity Falls fanfiction! Just a cute story about Dipper Pines and Pacifica Northwest. Again please r...
16.6K 566 23
A smutty Billdip with an actual story and not just sex. Have fun!!! But there is sex.... 3/21 I wrote this in 2016 and haven't read any of it since 2...
165K 3.8K 33
─ (for someone like you) 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀. 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝘀...
44.4K 1.9K 14
Dipper's fine. He's fine. He's fiiiiiineeeee. (He's not fine) He thinks that his summer at Gravity Falls had paranormal creatures, a nine year old tr...