Secret Bond [COMPLETED]

By chatismybae

Tears streamed down Marinette's face as she stared at the positive pregnancy test. "No. N-n-n-n-no. No. No!" ... More

author's note before you read
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue

20

9.5K 260 219
By chatismybae

"Come back!" Chat chased her down the street.

Marinette ran quickly, avoiding people as she went. 

"Marinette!" 

He grabbed her wrists, pinning her against the wall. 

"You're what?" 

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me."

"Chat .. please. Forget I said anything please." She tried to move her hands to cover her stomach.

"You're pregnant."

"No."

"Yes, you are. Is it ... Nathaniel's?"

"What? No!"

"Oh my god. It is," He released her.

"God, no it's not! It's yours!"

Marinette ran back to the apartment and slammed the door. "Hey, you're back early." Nathaniel smiled.

"I told him. I told him and now he knows. He knows," Marinette whispered.

"He knows?" Nathaniel stood in front of her.

"I told him. I didn't mean to. It just came out," She cried into his chest. 

There was a knock on the door. "I didn't want him to know. I didn't want him to make me keep it," She sobbed.

The knocking increased. While holding Marinette, Nathaniel opened the door. "Now's not a good time."

"I need to talk to her. " Chat begged.

"F-fine," Marinette turned to face him. 

"You really are pregnant?" He laid them on her bed. 

"Yes." She lifted her shirt to expose her small belly. 

Chat smiled and kissed her belly, "Have you thought of any names?" 

"Actually ... I'm not keeping it," She bit her lip. 

His smile dropped, "What?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 660 21
Distractions have always gotten the best of Marinette. One day a distraction leads to her plummeting to her death off of a building, but luckily a ce...
55.2K 1K 30
The night shadowed over Paris, the stars silhouetting into the sky. Chat Noir had different intentions that night; his plans had been tweaked due to...
167K 2.7K 21
"Chat don't look" ladybug said weakly. "M'lady your badly hurt!" "Turn around!" Ladybug said as her earrings were flashing. Chat turned around with h...
327K 5.1K 22
Marinette is 17 in a world of terror. Her being pregnant makes her world an even bigger problem. She doesn't know how she will tell the father chat...