It's Written on My Wrist (Kim...

Por kimichanto

[AU] Everyone is born with the first initial of their soulmate on their wrist. (y/n) and Kim Taehyung are stu... Más

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
2017 Halloween Special!
2017 Christmas Special!!
2018 Valentine's Day Special!
2019 Special
2021 Special :)
Birthday Boy

Chapter 1

32.2K 926 403
Por kimichanto

quick author's note:
(y/n) is your name, since this is an x reader; (f/i) is your first initial; (l/n) is your last name
okay; now enjoy the story!!
---------------------------------------------

(y/n)'s POV
I stared at the T, forever written on my left wrist. Who could it be? I was already in high school, and had no idea who my soulmate is. Why did it have to be the first initial? I don't even know the given names of any of the guys in my class, only the family names that I addressed them by. This whole soulmate thing was so frustrating and nerve-wracking. How would I figure out who is my soulmate is?

"(l/n)!" my teacher's loud voice quickly reminded me I was still in class, "What is the answer to this equation?"
Crap, how was I supposed to know? I quickly stood up anyways, staring at the equation on the board.
"It's seven." I heard a faint whisper from behind me.
"Um, seven."
"Correct," my teacher paused, "sorry I thought you were not paying attention."
"Sorry!" I exclaimed before sitting back down. The class resumed as it was before, boring.

Wait, who sat behind me? I really had to thank them before the end of the day, if they didn't help me I would have gotten detention. I quickly glanced behind me, but couldn't tell who sat behind me. It was a boy, however he was covering his face with his hand. As I looked at him, I noticed his wrist had the letter (f/i) on it. Nervous, I quickly turned back to face the front of the room. A tsunami of questions quickly flooded through my brain: Who was he? Was that really my first initial on his wrist? Did he know if I was his soulmate? Was he my soulmate? All I knew was I had to talk to him after class today. I needed to know who he was.

After what felt like days, the last bell of the day rang. Before I could even put my papers away I could hear the seat behind me pushing backwards, and the boy behind me beginning to walk away. Frantically I shoved my papers into my folder and zipped my pencil case shut. I nearly ran out of the classroom to catch up with him.

"Excuse me!" I tapped his shoulder, "You helped me answer that math equation, right?"
Shocked, he stared at me with wide eyes before responding, "Yeah."
"Thank you so much!" I smiled at him, "That was really nice of you. I really appreciate it."
"No problem." He began to walk away.
"Wait!" I called for him, "Sorry but, what is your name?"
"V."
"V?" I was so confused, that wasn't a name. I've never heard that before.
"Umm..." He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, "I have to go, bye."

With that, V left me in the hallway by myself, even more confused than before. V was not a family name, nor was it a given name. Why did he say V? Was that his first initial? But then why would he say that was his name? Confused, I walked to my locker and grabbed my backpack before leaving the building. My thoughts were completely filled with questions about V.

Taehyung's POV:
My heart was shaking, I was so nervous and awkward! I'm such a mess around girls. I shouldn't have helped her, I doubt I'll be able to be around her now without freaking out. But her smile was so cute and she was so happy that I gave her the right answer. Maybe it was just because she would have gotten detention if I didn't tell her the right answer. But still, my heart's beating like crazy. I should have told her my actual name. Why did I give her my nickname, V? I could tell she was confused by it and now she'll probably ask me about it. I should have just stayed silent. I'm such an idiot.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

323K 8.3K 26
>> soulmate au where you have a timer on your wrist, counting down the time until you meet your soulmate.
590K 24.2K 65
There are people in the world who are born to be together, soulmates. Upon reaching the age of twelve, a single, unique tattoo appears on the body o...
51.9K 3K 14
Soulmates. by the age of 16 a child will get their marking. that marking is the initials of their soulmate(s). You will know if someone is your soul...
135K 5.4K 20
"I'm independent." Your voice sounded small in his presence. This one thought was what fueled you your whole life. You never wanted to rely on anyone...