Teach Me || L.S

Av coincidentaldagger

Formerly Somebody Come Get Him .•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•. "I... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 1

15.8K 473 2K
Av coincidentaldagger

Harry's POV

I sat in the chair still even after the stripper had left, I was stunned. Even though I was twenty one I was still a very innocent person. People would make sexual jokes all the time and I was always the one person who didn't get it.

I finally left the room and went to go find Liam and Niall. Once I got back to where they were Niall was sitting there with a bored expression while Liam was getting a lap dance from a olive toned skinned stripper. He had black hair up in a quiff and slight stubble.

Niall's dull expression lit up once he saw me. "Harry mate, how was your first lap dance?"

"It was...interesting. It was a little strange for me but it was still nice." Harry shrugged.

"Seriously? I expected more of a reaction from you considering you got a lap dance from one of the best strippers in the whole damn club." Niall rolled his eyes.

"I don't know, Zack here does give one hell of a lap dance." Liam smirked as the stripper, who I'm presuming is Zack, continued to grind down on his crotch.

Zack got off of Liam's lap and pulled his skimpy outfit down. "Well my shift is over, so bye."

"Wait, do you want to come hang out with us?" Liam asked.

"Sure." Zack shrugged and pranced to the door that said EMPLOYEES ONLY in big bold letters on it.

"Oh, so someone fancies the stripper?" Niall smirked.

"I don't know, I've gotten lap dances from him many times before. Plus I ran into him at a coffee shop and I bought him a coffee. We got to talk a little but he had to get to work." Liam sighed.

"I think you should go for it Liam." I smiled warmly.

"Yeah if you're okay with having a boyfriend who shakes his ass for money." Niall snorted.

"I don't mind as long as he's coming home with me at the end of the night." Liam shrugged. Zack came back over to us in a pair of sweat pants and a lose grey t-shirt. He had tattoos covering his arms, confusing me since they weren't there before.

"How did you all of a sudden get tattoos?" I furrowed my brows.

"I've had them. The club makes us cover our tattoos with this air brush makeup." He shrugged. He pulled up a chair sitting next to Liam.

"So Zack, is this your only job?" Niall asked casually.

"Actually it's Zayn, Zack is just a stage name." Zayn corrected. "But yeah, it pays pretty well."

"Are you friends with any of the other strippers?" Niall asked eagerly, probably just wanting to get with a stripper.

"Not really, everyone here just wants to do anything to become the best stripper at the club." Zayn rolled his eyes. "I am really good friends with Tommo the Tease though."

I was suddenly interested in the conversation. "That's who gave me the lap dance."

"Man your friends must really love you if they got you a lap dance from Tommo." Zayn chuckled. "He's definitely the best one here."

"I don't know I'd say you're pretty amazing." Liam purred in Zayn's ear, making him blush slightly.

"Yeah but I'm no Tommo. He's perfect up there and he's practically the son of the owner." Zayn explained.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my brows.

"Him and Paul are just really close. He's like a son to him." He shrugged.

"What days does he work?" I found myself asking.

"He works every night, why?" Zayn smirked.

"Oh does Harry have a crush on Tommo?" Liam raised an eyebrow.

"If you're looking for someone to dominate, don't waste your time." Zayn rolled his eyes. "Don't let his submissive appearance fool you he's a dominant person."

"Really? The twink that wears panties and stilettos?" Niall laughed.

"I'm serious." Zayn crossed his arms.

"I'll believe it when I see it." Niall scoffed, taking a sip from beer.

"That's not the only thing you should look out for, Harry." Liam spoke up. "I heard that he's really closed off and doesn't really get involved with other people."

"You've got that right. He's either here working or at our flat. He's never out having a good time." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Just send him my way I'll show him a good time." Niall winked.

"You're not his type." Zayn snorted.

"Really? Then what is his type?" Niall raised an eyebrow.

"Submissive twinks." Zayn smirked.

"Oh Harry you're his type." Liam nudged my shoulder and I blushed.

"I-I don't really know what that means." I stuttered.

"It means you're an sexually obedient gay guy." Niall rolled his eyes. "Which you clearly are."

"Oh." I blushed deeper, I wasn't one to be comfortable when talking about stuff involving sex.

"Alright I'm heading home and I'm your guy's ride so let's go." Niall stood up. Liam and I shrugged, standing up as well.

"O-or Liam, you could um ride with me." Zayn looked down not meeting Liam's gaze. "And maybe chill at my place for a little bit?"

"Yeah, okay." Liam smiled.

"Then we'll see you later, I guess." Niall smirked, though I didn't get why.

"Yeah bye." Liam waved as we walked out to Niall's car.

"He's so fucking him tonight." Niall chuckled as soon as we were out of earshot.

"How do you know?" I tilted my head to the side, confused.

"Did you not hear anything they just said?" He laughed.

"I did. They're going back to Zayn's place for a bit." I shrugged.

"Right, now what do you think they'll be doing while they're at Zayn's place?" He asked.

"I don't know, playing scrabble." I shrugged.

"Having sex, they'll be having sex Harry. When someone says 'come chill at my place for a bit' most likely they're implying let's fuck." Niall explained.

"Oh." I said quietly.

"you're so innocent." Niall shook his head with a smile on his face. We got to the car and he pulled out his keys.

"You should let me drive, you've been drinking and I haven't." I spoke up.

"Okay." He shrugged, tossing me his keys. I got in the driver's side and drove us back to the dorms. Niall and I shared one while Liam shared one with this guy named Nick. The boys kept insisting he was flirting with me, but I didn't see it.

Once I opened our dorm room door. Niall headed to his mini fridge and grabbed a beer. Niall drank all the time, I didn't say anything about it though cause who was I to tell him was to do?

"Do you want one?" He motioned to his beer.

"No, you know I'm not much of a drinker." I scrunched my nose.

"Suit yourself." He shrugged, taking another sip.

"So do you think maybe we could go back to the club tomorrow?" I asked.

"Why you want to go see your crush?" Niall smirked.

"I don't have a crush on him." I grumbled. "I just think he's interesting and I'd like to get to know him better."

"Fine we can go. I really need to get myself a stripper considering you and Liam have one." Niall huffed.

"I don't have him, I just think he's interesting." I blushed.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." He chuckled.

"I'm going to bed." I yawned and stripped out of my clothes.

"Night H."

"Night Nialler." I yawned and fell asleep.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

A/n: ITS BEEN TWO DAYS AND IM STILL SHOOK FROM LOUIS' TWEET. Anyway love you xoxo

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

96.3K 4.4K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
4.8K 106 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
3.4M 65.8K 102
The city's best hitman and a precious little flower meet at Le papillon blue, New York's most notorious strip club. An angel on his shoulder that hes...
13.7K 388 12
Louis didn't believe in love at first sight until he met his neighbour Harry, the gorgeous man in the apartment next door who saved lives and had a s...