Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

By wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

You know I always wanted you...//

1.4K 38 16
By wwepurplevixen

Another one shot this time for @katherinepierce- with Nicki Minaj and Seth Rollins. Again I'm just writing whatever comes to mind but hopefully you like it and if anyone feels like taking this as an idea to start a book of their own, feel free to do just so. Be sure to give credit please 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Anyway @katherinepierce- I hope you like this surprise for you! I wasn't sure whether you asked for Nicki+Roman or Seth+Rihanna so sorry if this is not what you wanted 😘😘

"Maybe you're the master of disguise and you are..
Putting on and you're really the saint, the good one.
Are you here to save me from the crowd?
If you are, then baby take me now

♥♥♥

"Hey sexy!" I smiled as I was greeted by her as soon as I walked through the curtain.

It wasn't like I could have overlooked her as she screamed her ass off while I went up against Braun Strowman.

Of course they put me up against the biggest guy when my favourite person in the whole world visits.

"Tee.." I smiled and pulled her into a hug knowing that she was used to my sweaty body.

While to the world she was Nicki Minaj, to me she was simply the dimple faced girl who I had run into at a gym before she decided the whole Barbie transformation was a easier quicker process to get the results she wanted.

"So what happened now?" I questioned as soon as we walked through my locker room door and I locked it, making sure we wouldn't be disturbed.

"I missed my home boy" She smiled and I knew that smile and it didn't fool me.

"When?" I let out a frustrated sigh as I ripped off the remaining wrist bands.

"Colby." She gave me a 'don't you be starting with me look'.

"When?" I questioned firmly this time.

"Last night, he thought I was gon' be late at the studio. Saw him sleeping with another one." She sighed and I didn't like it.

"All they do is use you. See this is why I said this game ain't for you, Onika. They believe this stone cold front you put up and they think they can play you like that." I paced up and down in my locker room with the woman I had known for the past ten years sitting undone on the couch.

"What am I supposed to do Colby? I have lost love for him but I am engaged to him and besides his stupid ways I know he still has love for me. " She shrugged which caused me to stop and stare at her.

"Why does it matter if he has love for you. When you don't feel the same Tee?"

I wasn't sure why I was even questioning it. She had the idea of it ever since she was a kid connecting to her alternate universes. She had a plan, she would fall in love with someone perfect for her and of course in her eyes now that was a guy within the same industry as her.

"You know what I have to put on out there. He is a real man for me and I need to stick by his side. I ain't no Beyonce who can write a whole album about her man and then sort shit out. I ain't gon air my shit out and have Nicki being a fucking fool."

She wasn't, he didn't even know she knew but Onika had always been good at snooping and she was smart too. But these guys thought she didn't care enough to analyze things but that was because they didn't know her.

I was the only one who saw this side of the Barbie everyone deemed badass.

"He is a real man for Nicki because he is a rapper and in this game that has become your life. But he ain't even that good to be honest" I scoffed tying my hair up.

"You don't even listen to rap" She kicked my leg and I briefly glared with the heel hitting my shin which didn't do much to affect her.

"I only listen to your songs yes. But its about time you realize there is more to life than seeking the approval of the people in this world. They all love you but if they don't have love for you if you leave his ass cause y'all have mutual friends then what's the point?" I shrugged taking a seat beside her.

"Because that's Nicki's world"

"I get that but what about Onika huh? What about the young woman who was dealing with so much shit when I met her. Regret due to not having the child you could have, grieving your loved ones. They hear it in your music but they still don't know. But I know Tee.."

She shook her head and glanced down making me briefly regret bringing up her past but even though at this point his infidelity had no affect on her. I had spent several nights with her where it did and I never wanted to see it again.

"Exactly, you know and that's enough. I don't need anyone else knowing what happens in this heart of mine." She hit her chest but still didn't look at me.

"Then they don't truly know you. You're settling for a life with these guys in the game with you when you know there is someone who would gladly take their place" I confessed which caused her brown eyes to focus on me.

"Don't be fretting Colby. I know you be caring about my big ass but you know you want none of this."

"But I already have it all Onika. You fly here every time that heart hurts. Whose the one you call when you need a good laugh or just want to be truly happy? Me. I have you. They don't but you don't have me because you refuse to ask for what you really want from me." I shrugged and she seemed to think for a bit.

"What is it you think be wanting from you?"

"Onika wants me but Nicki knows that going for me is a game changer. A wrestler ain't badass in your world so that's why you refuse to admit it even to yourself. You run to me because you want me babe and I fucking want you too"

"You're my homie nothing more. Don't be making this shit complicated" She scoffed and I chuckled.

"Don't be going all Nicki on me. " I moved closer to her and pulled her leg over my lap and traced my fingers back and forth over it which brought her dimples out.

"Come on let's be honest, you feel it whenever you come here. I'm fucking single out here so you know what I want. I wanted you before all this Barbie and I still want you now. Because maybe you are badass but that heart wants a guy who is totally wrong on paper for The Barbie Queen. I don't want her though I want my best friend Onika so does she want me?"

I smiled as she glanced away and I moved closer and allowed my hand to move up her body and cup her face and I kissed her. She kissed me back because we had done it so many times before. Not more though, of course that was her choice not mine.

"I'm not saying you have to leave the game for me. I'm just saying I want you now and you want me now. Whatever you want to do after is in your hands"

"You really want a piece of this boy?" She giggled and I kissed into your neck.

"You know I do" I whispered hoping no one would be coming in and destroying what I would finally be getting after all this time.

"Who would have thought after all those fake bitches you'd want your hood girl"

I chuckled into her neck as my hand slipped up between her thighs.

"You know I always wanted you. So do you want me?"

She leaned forward and bit my lip and my hand slipped higher until I found her underwear and pulled it down as she briefly sat up allowing me to.

"Ain't no going back now" She smiled and I immediately kissed her again and pulled her onto my lap, feeling her sweet behind pressing down onto me.

I groaned into her lips as I squeezed it and rocked her back and forth onto me feeling myself getting hard for her and she knew it.

She sat back and I loosened my wrestling pants and of course she released me and guided me into her not wasting any time. I knew she wouldn't because I knew her, she hadn't slept with that piece of shit since she caught him the first time so she wanted this as much as I did.

I groaned as she sat down onto me and rocked back and forth onto me.

"Faster Tee.." I smirked and slapped her behind making her smiled and kiss me.

"You be trying me but this feels so good" She half moaned into my lips.

"I know" I smiled.

She was mine now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...
35.8K 575 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...
13.5K 135 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...
25.8K 2.1K 34
Voted for: 🌟Best AJ Styles Fanfiction 2x🌟 🌟Best Faction🌟 🌟Most Underrated Story🌟 🌟Highest Ranking in Fanfiction: #933🌟 (Hey guys, I LOVE YOU...