I Can See The Writing on The...

Von Perrydxse

Natalie Hudson; A fourteen year old girl Currently Living in Canada. Katy Perry; A... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter One ~ Start of second book
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
i ~ Start of third book
ii
iii
iv
v
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
Epilogue

vi

1.1K 21 0
Von Perrydxse

I made it up the first step of the stairs before I felt something, Something that made my world go black. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

[^^Hospital^^] 

[^^Katy's POV^^]

It's been Three days since Natalie's woke up, Well All I was really told was to be at the hospital, And Fast.

I got a Call from John saying Natalie was in the Hospital, she had fell and Fainted.

Knowing she was pregnant, It broke my heart a little, Knowing the unborn child could die, I didn't know how long she'd been pregnant for but I was curious to Know.

I Phoned Shannon and Asked her to come watch Autumn and Jackson for me for the third day in a row, well second anyways.

I was going to have to tell the kids who their father was soon, They may not get the picture, that this would be the first time he's actually heard about being their dad, But better than not telling them at all

I know Autumn may not understand but I know Jackson will, He's very smart for his age, At the end of the year he had all A's and His teachers told me he was the smartest kid in his class.

Since Autumn was born I've been paying less attention to Jackson by the day, Natalie told me Two days ago about it, I had completely forgotten about Jackson.

There were no real words to say about it, I knew what was happening I just had forgot about him so badly that I only thought I had one kid, I felt like such a terrible mother, Who forgets about their own kids?

I do apparently.

"Ms Perry! You're here again?" The Nurse said astonished I was here

"My Daughter is here in this Hospital, She hasn't woke up yet, It's been three days."

"Oh my, I'm very sorry Ms Perry, I didn't mean to intrude or anything."

"It's fine, She'll be fine, You can call me Katy as well, Ms Perry seems so Posh." I said smiling at my past mid-wife who after me had enough of babies, She helped around more of the intensive care unit."

"How is Autumn doing? I haven't seen her for four years now, Time flys doesn't it."

"Oh Autumn is doing quite fine actually, Yes Time does fly, I wish my twenty-two year old girl would stop growing up, She makes me feel so old nowadays."

"I would bet she does! you can't be older than 40, you're in perfect shape, your kids haven't worn you down at all."

"I'm 36 thank god, Don't even go there, The big Four-Oh will be a scary one for me, I never wanted to see myself being responsible and having kids, Never less being Forty in Four years!" I said laughing slightly

A doctor tapped my shoulder telling me I could see Natalie and she and the baby were fine.

I nodded and smiled at the nurse as I walked into Natalie's room.

She was sleeping but she could wake up any moment, She wasn't in a coma, She was resting.

That's what the doctor told me anyways, I was hoping he was right.

It was when I got a call from Shannon I got confused, I was really just hoping it was something Positive, I didn't have time to be anywhere else than here with my Daughter.

"Hello, Shannon?" I said somewhat in a annoyed tone

"Kate... I got some news for you?" Shannon said sheepishly

"What is it?" I said as I sighed

"What Hospital are you at?" Shannon asked

"Los Angeles Regional, Why?" I asked confused

"Cause that's the one Autumn and I are at right now..."

"What happened now!?!?" I asked through gritted teeth

"Jackson fell down the stairs after autumn pushed him down them."

That was the moment I dropped my phone and ran down to the waiting room.

[^^Matt's POV^^]

MATT'S POV

"Come on Sheryl!" i pleaded to Sheryl over the phone."The baby isn't mine! We can get back together!"

"Matt, I don't know..." she said over the phone sounding almost in tears.

"please baby! I miss you!"

"Matt! I can't trust you! What happens if you do that again and your not so lucky?"

"I was drunk! It will never happen again. I promise. Please. I need you."

" I guess we will give it another go. But you are on a tight leash mister."Sheryl said with a stern voice.

"Sweet! So do you ummmmm.... Wanna go to the park and just hangout?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah shure. I'll meet you there." she said.

--------------------------------- 

"Umm Mickey mouse is so much better than donald duck!" Sheryl laughed as we walked down the path in the park.

"As if! Donald dosnt wear pants! Plus he is also always angry!" I laughed also saying.

"nu-uh"

"yeah-uh"

"Wanna fight about it?" Sheryl asked laughing.

I picked her up and started twirling her around as she screamed.

"You win! You win! Mickey is Better just put me down!"

I let her down and guided her to a bench. We stated laughing and joking around when I got a phone call.

I took it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID.

"Who is it?" Sheryl asked.

"John."

I turned the phone on and answered. "hello?" I said in a concerned voice.

"hey, it's John. Ummmm nat bumped her head and I though you might wanna come see her."

"Yeah shure. Is Sheryl able to come."

"You two got back together? That's good. And yeah she can come two."

"All-right. I'll be there in 20."

I closed ended the call on my iPhone and looked at Sheryl.

"What's wrong?" she asked concerned.

"Natalie hurt herself. We're going to the hospital."

"ugh. Fine."

We got to my apartment and jumped into my jet black corvette. After going through traffic and awkwardly singing Carly Rae Jepsen songs we got to the hospital.

"Natalie Freeway?" I asked the desk lady. As me and Sheryl walked into the hosptial

"Are you a friend or relative?" she asked.

"Yeah, we're close friends."

Allright. 46B 4 door in the second hallway to your left." She said with I smile then returning to her paperwork.

We walked into the room to see Natalie in bed and Katy sitting on a chair next to her.

"Is John here?" I asked

"Oh! No he just left." Katy said clearly surprised that we were here

"Oh. So how is Nat doing?" I asked Katy

"She hasn't woken up yet, her and the baby are fine though, I was just let in here like an hour ago." Katy said smiling

"That's good, As long as Nat is OK." Sheryl said smiling

"Hey babe, Why don't you sit down over there." I said motioning for Sheryl to sit down

Sheryl nodded and smiled as she sat down.

I motioned for Katy and I to talk in the corner of the room, Just to make certain things were like how the appeared to be.

"So Natalie is actually OK?"

"Yep she's just resting right now, She's not in a coma or anything, She could wake up at any given moment, She hasn't opened her eyes since she fell though."

"Do you know the reason why she fell?"

"All the doctors told me was that she had very low blood sugar levels. I don't know much more than that." Katy said shrugging her shoulders as she sighed

"Has Natalie told you anything about us?"

"Yep, I was the first one she came to well after you, John, and Sheryl that is."

"And she knows i'm sorry?" I said worriedly

"Yes, She was about five times more sorry than you would ever think of Natalie to be. I was even surprised cause she was never this sorry to me in any situation in her High School days."

"That's good in a way, For me at least if you know what i mean haha."

"Yeah, I actually have to go down a floor and check on my son right now, My other daughter pushed him down our stairs so I have two out of three in the hospital, Watch over Nat please while i'm gone." Katy said sighing as she grabbed her purse and left to go down a floor.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Sheryl asked

"Wait till she wakes up i guess." I said quietly

It was right after I said that Natalie woke up.

"Well look who finally woke up!" Sheryl said somewhat sarcastically

"Wait.. What did I miss?" Natalie asked as she tried to prop herself up on the bed but failing miserably

"You've been out cold since four-ish days ago." I said raising my eyebrows a bit

"How?" Natalie asked

"You fell down a flight of stairs." I said bluntly

"Oh, I sorta remember, All I remember was my head hurting like hell and--- OH MY GOD. Is my baby OK?" Natalie asked as she started freaking out

"Yes, Your baby is fine." Sheryl said Emotionless

"Just Calm Down, Try to forget about the baby for a second, It'll cause you less stress." I said Nonchalantly

"How can I forget about something inside of me! Wait.... Where's Katy and John? Where's Autumn and Jackson?" She asked after she cooled down somewhat

"Katy's Downstairs with Jackson cause apparently Autumn pushed him down the stairs at Katy's and John... I don't know where he is."

"Autumn Did what! Oh my gosh! I need to go see him!!!"

"Calm down, Natalie. Nothings going to change." Sheryl said ever so emotionless

I sighed as I knew Natalie was going to freak out over just about everything right now.

Great.

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

I just woke up like 10 minutes ago and I know Autumn pushed Jackson down the Stairs at Katy's house, My baby is fine, and Sheryl is acting Emotionless.

I feel as if what Autumn did was uncalled for, I feel Happy and relieved my unborn child is OK, And I feel as if Sheryl hasn't gotten over the whole Cheating Scandal, She's acting quite Distant to me.

I'm glad to see that her and Matt got back together though, So in a way the cheating scandal only made us stronger, I think I was the most sorry one.

The doctor came in and told me that I have to wait a couple days before he can Discharge me from the Hospital, although I'm fine I have to wait.

I was fine and now I was going to enjoy being home. Or being at the hospital watching Jackson not have a good time.

Jackson would probably be discharged before I was, All I really knew was that the Hudson family is this huge Klutz, I fell down stairs and Jackson was pushed down them, terrible record with stairs.

I saw my phone on the table beside me and was about 110% too tempted to not touch it.

Since Katy isn't here to witness me awake, Why not phone her to give her a good surprise.

She picked up within three rings.

"Hello?" Katy asked quite confused

"Hey, Katy." I answered

"Who is this? I'm in the hospital right now so---" i cut Katy off before she hung up

"It's Natalie, Mom." I said rolling my eyes

"what! When did you wake up?" Katy asked

"Right after you left, Like ten seconds after you left."

"Wow, I'm visiting Jackson right now if you didn't know."

"Yeah I know, How bad is he?"

"Blood was everywhere, He has a concussion, And he's pissed off at Autumn."

"Uh-oh, Can you tell Jack for me that I miss him? Cause It's been like a week since I last saw him." I asked

"Yep i will, Look you're not even supposed to be on your phone, Get off it!" Katy said seemingly annoyed

"Ok. Ok. I will, I just wanted to surprise you that I was awake. Love you Kate, Bye." I said waiting for Katy to hang up

"Bye, Love you too Sweetie." Katy said before she hung up

I put my phone back on the side table as I bid my best friends goodbye for a couple of days.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

[A/N]

Hey guys!

Sorry for such a long wait :(

I've been really busy as the year is coming to an end i have to get my science mark up 15% and my socials mark up by at least 20%.

So there may not be another update for a week and three days, That's the day my summer Vacation starts.

And Today I'm going to another soccer match!

So I'm going to be very busy, Plus I'm meeting a Fellow KatyCat :D the first KatyCat i've ever met <3

Everybody have a great weekend! I know I will :)

KatyIsMyFirework :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.6K 1.2K 100
Chase Hudson is 29 years old and engaged to the girl of his dreams. Delilah is the perfect girl, pretty, smart, the girl of everyone's dreams. Though...
1.1M 14.3K 32
Sophie is a normal seventeen year old. She has average grades, a bestfriend and lives in a normal house. Her secret? She's the princess of the United...
208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...
2.5K 40 20
Madison Taylor, lives in England and is 19 years old a waitress at Nando's, but everything changed once she met Niall Horan. A girl with a dream to b...