Shatter ✔ #TheWattys2017

By Wowchilee

HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN WEREWOLF [[*COMPLETED*]] Nova is the daughter of a Beta. And her mate? The Alphas firs... More

➸ 1. Shattered Soul
➸ 2. Sorry
➸ 3. The Pull
➸ 4. Selfish
5. Heart❤
6. Damage
7. Sorrow
8. Homecoming
9. Twisting Knives
10. Skin
11. Matter
12. Desire
13. Home
14. Rules
15. Attack
16. Last Time
17. A Gift
18. Brother, Oh Brother
19. Lying Games
20. Eden
21. Pain
22. Agony
23. Intoxicated Lust
24. Disgrace
25. Savage☠
26. Loophole
27. Thrash
28. Beware
29. Instincts
30. Gracie
31. Night of Terror
32. Discovery
33. Alpha Conrad
34. The Meeting
35. Bitch Fight (literally)
36. Secrets (part 1)
37. Secrets (part 2)
38. Secrets (part 3)
39. Alpha Blood
40. Two Roads Diverged
41. Insidious
42. Heat.
*PRIVATE CHAPTERS*
43. Regrets
44. Broken
45. Proposition
46. Fire
47. Loose Ends
48. Runaway
49. Monster
50. Gone
51. Unsteady
52. Down We Go
53. Strong
54. Pack
55. Warrior
56. Beast - part 1
57. Beast - part 2
58. Alpha
59. Running With Wolves
60. Realities (re-edit)
61. In - Dependence
62. Free As A Bird
63. An Alpha's Command
64. Coming Home
65. Tongue Teeth & Claws
66. Heart & Soul
67. Painful Memories
68. Strength
69. Vicious
70. Undiluted Pleasure (MA)
71. Hot and Cold
72. United Front
73. New Beginnings
74. Scent
75. The Moon's Will
76. Prepare
77. Packs of Wolves
78. WAR p.1. (edited)
79. WAR p.2 (edited)
80. Bloody Meadow (word edit)
81. Gemini Moon ♊
82. Alive
83. Blessings
84. Death
85. Funeral
86. Letters || 86.2 Mates (additon)
87. Fireworks
88. The Change
89. Powers
90. Dr. Jekyll / Mr. Hyde (edited / re-read new material)
91. Savior *[the finale]*
Epilogue I - "I Do"
Epilogue II. Birth-Daze
.:*Cover Contest Right Here!!!*:.
.:*COVER CONTEST CONTD. P2*:.
.:*COVER CONTEST CONTD P3*:.
Epilogue III - Winning
COVER FINALS!!!
EXCITING NEWS ABOUT SHATTER!
[[rachelle]]

Epilogue IV - All Grown Up

187K 4.6K 2.8K
By Wowchilee

Guess who is motherfreaking back!!! I've had a lot of work to do with upcoming books!!! HERE IS ANOTHER EPILOGUE TO SHATTER!! I may just add these as I feel like so keep it in your library!! This is unedited so there are many mistakes, as I only have wordpad and not microsoft word but I'm getting it installed soon-ish.

That being said... You guys may have to be super patient for the twins' book... I have some projects that need to get finished before I can keep on with that story!

Congrats to xXMinion_GirlXx for winning the cover contest! It's gorgeous! Thank you!! and a special thank you for all who participated! They were all so dammnn good!

The photo above, I made on Paint. It's a family tree to help you understand who is who to each other and how they are related. Hope this helps! We won't really delve into looks into later on but you will see it before too long!!

HERE IS A FAMILY TREE OF THE PUPS SO YOU DON'T GET CONFUSED! don't worry about looks just yet. Some are mentioned but I hope you pick up on a few things as well. This chapter was for fun, just so you can see how the kids have grown slightly and a dynamic between nova and her posse - which - are all grown up! They are so damn cute!

Totes made this off the Paint program. Go me.

Please Read the AN at the bottom. I have a special announcement.

Six Years Later

Nova is 26 - Zaryn is 30. Ace and Drac are 8 - Lyra is 6

Eden is 28 - Maxim is 36 Jace is 7 -Aria is 6 -Vega is 5

Grace is 28 - Nic is 30 Trip and Tahlia are 8 - Theia is 6

Elise is 34 - Gabriel is 46 Leila is 7 -Cage is 6

This will be Third Person POV. That way I'm not switching up POV's all the time lol.

Things had been going great for Zaryn and Nova for the past five years. After Lyra was born, Nova wound up pregnant two more times, but unfortunately for them, she wasn't able to carry but for a few months each. Zaryn had been disheartened by this but Nova was partially thrilled once she got over the heartache of losing her two pups. She didn't want anymore - not after the disaster she had been going through for the past five years with her three minions.

Zaryn on the other hand, It had really gotten to him. He had wanted more pups.. not just because of that freaky little fetish he became fond of after Nova had Lyra, but because he had wanted a big family. He, himself, had wished for more brothers and sisters, luckily it turned out that he did have another brother, his mate's half brother - but it wasn't the same. They didn't grow up knowing they were brothers. Things might have been different if they had.

"Hey beautiful." Zaryn smirked his famous smirk, looking just as sexy, if not more, than the first day Nova had come home from training to be a warrior all those years ago. In her eyes, he would always be the sexiest male on the planet.

Nova turned around, her long waves flowing down her back as she turned her bright green eyes up at her mate. A smile pulled at the corners of her lips as Zaryn placed his hands around her waist and pulled her into him, letting her feel how much she still excited him.

"Zaryn!" Her mouth fell open with a smirk as she gazed up into his beautiful blue eyes. "You can't still be hor-"

"Oh, but I am." He snaked his hands around to her back as he leaned down, putting his face in her neck to where her mark rested and without hesitation, let his teeth come out to sink into her skin. She locked her arms around his neck and her whole body went limp as she gave into him with a small sigh.

"Ewwww! Daddy! Not again!" Drac's little voice shouted from somwhere behind them.

Zaryn rumbled into Nova's neck, annoyed, before removing his teeth and licking Nova's mark. He placed a kiss there and smiled down at his mate's glassy eyes before he jerked his head up, narrowing them on Drac who stood there with a look of disgust on his little face. His blue eyes, just like his fathers, narrowed right back on his parents who were still caught in an embrace.

"Drac, what have I told you about interrupting mommy and daddy." He scolded his second twin.

Nova chuckled heartily, turning around in Zaryn's arms to stare at her little man who now sported a pout on his adorable little eight year old face. "Sweetie, you will understand when you get your mate one day. You will want to hug her and kiss her all the time. You shouldn't say 'eww' when you see something like that because it's a very precious thing." She smiled down lovingly at Drac who seemed to be deep in thought.

Drac's blue eyes reminded her so much of Zaryns. The only thing about the twins' looks that had been different, were their eyes and their facial expressions. Drac had blue eyes and Ace got green ones.. just like Nova's.

While Drac always had a confused or mischeivous look to his face, Ace had a more serious and thoughtful one. Those were their boys. Their twins. Her dark headed, olive skinned twins. Both beautiful in their own ways..

But goddess were they such a mess.

Zaryn kept his hold on Nova, not wanting to let her go, but with a sigh, he did so reluctantly as the both of them went toward their son.

The barbecue was in full swing and all the packs had come to join. It was time for mating season again - the time when Crescent moon, Dark Moon, Blue Moon, and Moon Stone, mingled to let their unmated wolves sniff around to see if their mates happened to be here. They had done this every year since the first time - only this time, now it wasn't held on neutral ground. Since Moon Stone's ex alpha, Reynold, had attempted a slaughter of all the packs, they had decided that each pack would host each year. This year was Crescent Moon's turn. Thankfully, with Zaryn and Nova being in charge now, things ran much more smoothly and more land had been utilized so there was far more space. A hotel was built on the property to be able to house hundreds and hundreds of wolves, because that's how many would come. A lot were weeded out those nine years ago, but over the years, they had filled back out with pups.

Nova bent down to Drac who was still thinking about what she had told him about mates. Then his face scrunched up in confusion as he stared at his mommy really hard. "What if I want to not have a mate? I don't have to do i?" He asked with so much seriousness.

Nova was surprised by this and turned her head up to Zaryn for help. .. but as usual.. he was too busy looking at how his mate's asss looked when she was bent over like that.

Feeling her eyes narrow on him, Zaryn shook out of his daze and looked up at his mate with raised brows. "huh? What?"

Nova sighed, exasperated. "Your son just asked if it was okay if he didn't have a mate.. "

This made Zaryn raise a questionalbe brow.

Out of the trees, Ace came over to them. He had been listening all the while and with his expression in those dissapproving green eyes, Nova could tell that he was about to scold his brother. He loved to do that. Well, maybe not actually loved... but he felt like it was his job to teach Drac, even though they were only minutes apart.

"Drac, You know nothing about mates." Ace shook his head sadly at his brother from near the forrest edge beside them as the festivites went on in the background.

"Welp. That's my cue." Zaryn grinned, rubbing Nova's back as he walked off toward the party. Nova huffed, peering across the many wolves that were laughing and having a good time, seeing that her brother, Nic had arrived with Grace and the pups in tow.

Running a hand through her hair as she stood straigh, Nova peered between her boys who were now scowling at each other. "Boys.. Behave. Ace.. don't try to make your brother angry." She shook her head, pleading with her stubborn twin. "And Drac.. Yes you have to have a mate. If you find her... you better mark her. No buts about it. And stay away from all other females that aren't her. Got it?" She rose a brow, putting an emphasis on staying away.

Ace rose a brow at her words, but didn't say a thing, only watched as his mother scolded his brother. He felt like there was something behind those words she spoke, being only eight.. he was quite smart for his age and could read body language better than the most seasoned Alpha in the states.

"Okay mommy." Drac bowed his head in submission, pouting his lip out.

"Good boy." Nova ruffled his hair with a smile before reaching out for Ace's hand and pulling him in so she could look the both of them in the eye. "Now you're cousins are here and so are your friends.. so I want you both to be on your best behavior. Got it?" She eyed them both with the same amount of authority. Drac cringed slightly but Ace stood there with his head held high, eyes meeting hers. "Got it mommy." Ace nodded.

Nova's smile broadened on her plump lips. "Good." she ruffled both their dark hair again before walking off, leaving them to themselves as she went to find her errant mate who always seemed to leave whenever important topics came up. If it had to do with mates, Zaryn always fled the sceen. Even though it had been years and He and Nova's love was stronger than ever, it still hurt his chest to think about what he had done to her all those years ago..

He loved Nova more than anything.. they were a family. He didn't like sticking her with answering the questions Drac always seemed to have about mates.. but he just couldn't deal with the memories..

"You're an idiot you know that?" Ace scoffed, shaking his head at Drace who glared at him and stuck out his tongue.

"No I'm not. You are!" Drac replied childishly. Afterall, they were just eight year old children.. Only, Ace wasn't your typical eight year old. He was well advanced for his age. Drac however, very much was an eight year old little pup.

"You don't get it Drac." Ace shook his head, grabbing his brothers hand as he led him off to find the other pups. "Mates are like mommy and daddy. The moon creates a female just for you. Just for your wolf, when you get him. You won't want anyone else and you won't want to be away from her. It's best you listen to mommy and daddy and mark her as soon as you get the chance. Why do you always question it?" Ace was irritated that his brother just didn't get the concept of mates. They were for life. He knew that. The moment Ace found his mate, he wasn't going to let her go. He would mark her, just like his mommy said, and take her to live with him at his pack - if she didn't live here already. She would be his Luna one day when Ace took over.. He would be the Alpha and his mate would be his Luna. His special gift. Just like mommy had told him a long time ago when he had inquired about it.

"But it's a female! and how will I know how to mark her?" Drac whined as Ace drug him through the throng of wolves who were enjoying themselves and partying.

Ace sighed. "You just will, Drac. Your wolf will tell you. But you won't have to worry about that until you turn seventeen. Until then, just stay away from the other females and don't kiss them." He warned, looking back at Drac with wide eyes, letting him know how serious he was.

Drac nodded but still held that pout on his face. He didn't understand it. He wanted to.. but he just didn't. He hated how Ace always seemed to know everything. It was't fair. He wanted to know things too, that's why he asked! But everytime, Ace always came around the corner to scold him for his questions. Why was it so bad that he had questions? He didn't want a female. Not now anyways. He knew mates were a special gift, like his mommy is to his daddy.. but he didn't even like females. They were all so... weird.

"Look. There they are." Ace nodded toward a hoard of other pups who looked to be about the same age. "Lets go." A smile appeared across his face as his pace sped toward their cousins and friends. Their sister, Lyra, had already found them and had been playing with her cousin Theia and friend Vega. Those three were always attached at the hip.

Tripp and Tahlia, Nic and Grace's twins, stood next to each other as they were all scattered around playing clapping games, laughing and debating what they wanted to play next. Tahlia's eyes drifted over the other pups, catching on Jace, Maxim and Eden's eldest son... a future alpha. Tahlia had already developed a little crush on him already but she knew she couldn't tell him that. She had a mate out there somewhere.. and she wasn't supposed to even like males, her daddy had told her. He said that all males had cooties and until she turned seventeen and found her mate, that would be the only male ever in the world that wouldn't have cooties to give her.

She figured he was just joking with her.. but you never could tell with her daddy. He was so serious one minute and so .. not, the next. For an eight year old that was seriously complicated. Her forrest green eyes traveled over Jace's face. His blue eyes were so bright.. like crystals. They were just like his daddie's .. Alpha Maxim. His hair was almost black like Alpha Maxim's too. To be a year younger than her, she could tell he was a future alpha by his size. He was already so much taller than her, even though she was a firstborn too - she was actually a second born since her twin, Tripp had come out first.

Just then, Tripp nudged her, breaking her out of her thoughts. "What are you looking at?" he rose a light brown brow, his blonde hair - the same shade as hers - falling into his same-shade- forest green eyes as he stood over her. Even her brother was taller than her.. he is the future Alpha too, after-all.

"Nothing." She sighed, crossing her arms over her chest as she brushed past him to go play with Lyra, Vega, and Leila.

Tripp shrugged, glancing over at Ace and Drac who had just come up to the circle.

Tripp kept his eyes on his cousins, giving them both a nod. Ace looked him in the eyes.. always such a serious kid.. and nodded back with respect. He always made playing sports so serious so Tripp never really liked playing whenever Ace was involved. It was always competition to him. For an eight year old, he was way too serious.

"Hey cousin." Ace cracked a smile finally as he extended his forearm. Tripp smirked, grabbing his forearm in a shake.. one that he always sees his dad do. That was the way of wolves.

"Can we go play kickball now?" Drac whined, meeting Tripp's eyes. Tripp laughed. "Yeah! lets do it! Come on!" He bent down, grabbing up a ball from the pit and raced off toward the training fields with his cousins behind him. Ace pumped his legs fast, reaching Tripp... trying to race him. Always trying to compete.... Tripp rolled his eyes, deciding it was time he let Ace know that he wasn't the only Alpha pup here, shuttering past him in a whirlwind which only irritated Ace to no end.

Drac growled as he pushed Ace out of the way, sprinting past the both of them with a glorious smirk on his face. Ace may have been a competitor, but Drac had speed like no other wolf here. His mommy had always told the both of them that they were special.

He felt that, too. He knew the moon had made him special.

Jace and Cage were right behind them, not taking the 'race to the bottom of the hill' as seriously. They, instead, jogged - while laughing at the three ahead of them and how they all seriously needed to chill out.

Jace, the first born son of Alpha Maxim, he knew he had nothing to prove. He was already skilled and fast, even at seven years old. He just wanted to have a good time- but the moment things got intense and Ace started pulling one of his tantrums, he would definitely be there to show him that he needed to chill out. Jace wasn't a peace keeper.. but he knew how to let things go. Ace didn't - that's why he felt the need to remind him. Whenever they played ball, he knew if Ace was going to play, that he needed to as well - or the others would wind up in a huge fight, coming out with scrapes and bruises.

He respected Ace though. He was a hard worker and wanted to be the best at everything.. and it did come natural to him, just like it did to Jace.. but Jace wasn't so uptight about it. Ace was one of those pups.. the silent kind.. you'd see him taking everything in one moment.. teaching others.. helping. But the moment he became angry, he would close off, not saying a word until he got really mad. That's when the crazy stuff happened. He didn't have his wolf yet, but he would always swear his eyes would flash - making Jace feel uneasy. His dad said it was because he was born special - whatever that meant, he didn't know.

But Jace was born special too. His mommy is an oracle.. and has been since she turned and got her wolf. It was a shock when she met their dad and they marked each other - because his mommy wasn't supposed to have a mate. Jace and his sisters, Aria and Vega knew that their mommy and daddy fell in love and weren't mates at first. Their daddy had had a mate who had died and then years later he had met their mommy and they fell in love at first sight. That's when Jace came into the world, shortly after they marked each other. His mommy got to keep her gifts because she was special too. Very special. And so pretty.

Back at the barbecue, while the male pups were down at the training feilds playing kick ball, The female pups all gathered around to play with their dollies. Vega, being the youngest, five years old, sat on the ground in her pretty designer dress her mommy made her wear, while she pulled out her bag filled with barbie dolls as she sat next to Theia, Leila, Aria, Lyra and Thalia.

Vega and Aria were sisters.. Jace's sisters. They looked up to their big brother so much. He was always protecting them, but Vega and Aria were very sassy little females. Eden had had her pups back to back, Jace being first and now 7, Then Aria who was 6. And Vega who was 5.

Eden always made sure her girls were dressed their best in designer dresses and shoes, but it was no use trying to keep them clean because the little females always managaed to get so dirty. Aria hated wearing dresses.. she was more of a tomboy and wanted to wear jeans but their mommy would fake cry everytime she asked if she could and then she would relent, giving her her way.

Vega, on the other hand, loved wearing dresses and being girly. She loved pink.. everything pink.. with frills! And she loved making her barbie and ken kiss and make them have pups. She made her mommy and daddy buy her actual miniature wolf pup figurines so that she could have her little wolf family.

"Why do you have those? You do know that we don't get our wolves until we are seventeen.." Tahlia, the eldest of the girls said with a raised brow. She was already eight and showed no interest in playing barbies with her anymore.

Vega frowned, looking at her wolf pup family and the ken and barbie she named Eden and Maxim after her mommy and daddy. "I know that. But they are cute!" She popped a little grin on her face, setting up her pretend family with three wolf pups to represent her and her siblings.

"Whatever." Tahlia rolled her forest green eyes.

Vega pursed her little lips in frustration but kept her crystal blue eyes focused on what she was doing. That's when her big sister by one year, stepped in, eyeing Tahlia with her electric green eyes. "You roll your eyes at my sister again and we will scrap, young blood." She snapped sassily.

Tahlia laughed out loud. "You are six! I'm older than you... youngblood. What on earth do you think you can to do an eight year old hmm? And who the heck taught you that sentenct? " She leaned her chin against her arm, amused eyes trained on a glaring Aria.

"My mommy!" Aria sassed, bobbing her head side to side.

"Whatever." Tahlia rolled her eyes once more. She was tired of having to watch these females play around. She wanted to desperately go down to the feild with the guys and watch them play.. or maybe even play, herself. Jace was there.. he was probably beating them all and making Ace so mad.. now that she would love to see.

Just then, Leila whined, her straigh black hair pulled up in a messy bun and her bright silver eyes glistening with unshed tears as she brough her olive hand up to see that she had just scraped it across a jagged rock. She was only seven and was somehow the most tender hearted of all the girls - besides Theia and Vega. "That hurt! Where's my mommy I need a band aid!" She brought her eyes up to scan the area.

"That looks bad, Leila." Tahlia grimaced. Tahlia may have teased the youngest ones out of boredom but she had a soft spot for them as well. "Your mom is over there.." She pointed to where Elise was sitting next to her mate, Gabriel.

Leila got up instantly, leaving her toys behind as she scampered over to her mommy, crying as blood dripped from her little hand.

"Wimp" Lyra muttered under her breath, her bright green eyes, the same color as Nova and Ace's watching Leila run off to her mommy as she played with a few rocks and drew figures in the dirt with a stick.

"Don't be a brat about it." Tahlia hissed. "She's hurt." She peered down at her cousin, scolding her for being heartless toward little Leila.

Lyra pursed her lips, not wanting to start an argument that she knew would result in their mommies and daddies getting involved, instead, she just continued on with her drawing while all the others played.

"Theia." Tahlia called to her sister, who looked up at her with a bright smile and a twinkle in her brown eyes. Theia was six.. two years younger than her twin siblings. "Where did mom and dad go. Did you see?" She pursed her lips, waiting for the little girl to respond.

Theia had always been very observant, even at an early age. It was sort of like a gift.. she could remember everything she saw.. a photgraphic memory.

Theia replied while she looked back down to her baribies. "They went over by the fire with Aunt Nova and Uncle Zaryn." Her small voice piped up.

Tahlia nodded, pursing her lips. She debated on going down to the training field, but knew she would have to ask permission from her dad.. He didn't like her playing with the males because she always wound up hurt with their rough housing.... but Jace always protected her if she got hurt... She couldn't help but to think of him as someone special.

Just as she thought about going off on her own, she noticed the male pups coming back from the field, walking slowly - all of them scraped up and bloody kneed. Must have gotten into another fight, she guessed.

Her heart stopped when she saw Jace and how his face had a large bruise on it. Something inside her wanted to go to him - to check on him and make sure it was alright.

As if sensing the same thing, Aria looked up with a calculating look in her electric green eyes, landing them on Ace, who by some means, looked triumphant. He must have won the game again. A slow smirk spread to her face, thinking about how he had probably taken them all down in their competitive game of kickball. The younger males shouldn't really play with them when they did that. Aria glanced over at Tahlia, noting her eyes were glued to her brother, Jace.

"Why are you staring at my brother like that?" She wondered aloud. She wasn't being her sassy usual self, she was simply curious.

Tahlia rose a brow. "Why are you staring all googly eyed at Ace?"

Aria pursed her lips. "Touche." Even for a six year old, she had a massive vocabulary that she learned from her parents.. her daddy was one of the most respected Alphas. No one messed with Alpha maxim or her mommy for that matter. She was observant herself, always paying attention to what they were saying, and repeating it even if she didn't know what it meant.

----------

"Hey baby." Zaryn grabbed Nova's asss as he pressed up behind her for the umpteenth time to day. Nova rolled her eyes, turning around to look up at her mate.

"Again? What is with you today, huh?" She tried to sound serious but a little smirk caught on her lips, which Zaryn leaned down to kiss passionately, taking her in his arms.

A deep voice cleared their throat. "That's about enough of that, son." Zaryn looked up to see his father in law, Jack, narrowing his eyes at him playfully.

Sighing, Zaryn let Nova go for the umpteenth time today. It seemed like he could just never get her alone and these mating parties always put him in the mood. Let's just say, Nova would be on bed rest tomorrow... A slow grin crept up his mouth as he thought of throwing her down in their ultra king sized bed and fu-

"Earth to Zaryn!" Nova snapped her fingers, snapping him out of his daydreams. He huffed, catching her hand in his and lacing their fingers. "What is it woman?"

A knowing look appeared in her eyes and she mind linked him instantly.

Is someone in the mood? desperately so?

He rose a brow and smirked. "yes. and I just thought about how you can help me with that after this day is done. We are sending the pups to whoever isn't watching Nic and Grace's kids tonight. Either my dad or your parents. Figure it out and set it up, wouldya sweetness?? Even with those sound proof walls... we are going to need the time..." He linked her with a dirty smirk on his face.

Nova's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open just as Jack smacked Zaryn in the back of the head and Zaryn whipped around, his wolf coming forward before he noticed it was Jack.

"You just mindlinked the entire damn pack, you idgit!" He snarled, his cheeks red with embarassment at hearing what his daughters mate wanted to do with her.

Giggles and chortles erupted from Crescent Moon but Zaryn didn't even seemed phased by it. "Oops." He grinned, shrugging his shoulders as Nova looked at him, mortified.

Just as it coudn't get any more awkward, Dahlia, Nova's mom, stepped in between them with a knowing grin and touched Zaryn's shoulder. "Blake and Olivia has Nic and Grace's pups tonight.... Ace, Drac and Lyra can come stay with us." She winked at Zaryn, squeezing his arm. Laughter echoed and Jack snapped his head over to his mate with a look of horror. She eyed him innocently. "what?"

Laughter came from all around as Nova groaned, wanting the ground to swallow her up. This wansn't the first time this had happened either... when Zaryn tended to get a little too excited, he wound up linking the entire pack, letting them alllll know what he wanted to do with his mate. It was mortifying. Every. Single. Time.

A deep chuckle rippled through and a rough hand landed on Zaryn's back. He turned, seeing Maxim with Eden tucked under his arm as his crystal blue eyes sparkled with humor. "Linked the pack again didn't ya." He shook his head.

"Yup." Zaryn laughed.

"Don't worry Nova.." Eden grinned. "You wouldn't believe how many times this guy has done that. I just thank the moon that our kids can't hear those thoughts of his." She chuckled, glacing up at her mate as he leaned down, catching her lips in a searing kiss that had Nova licking her lips, passing images to Zaryn about how she wanted that same thing... It seemed his mood always progressed into her and she wound up wanting him just as much.

"Dude." Nic stepped up to the gathering of familiar wolves. "I do that all the time too... I think it's an alpha thing.." He scratched his head while Grace rolled her eyes.

"That's it." Grace put her cup down, snatching Eden and Nova's hands. "Let's go find Elise. I'm starving and us females need to stick together." She grumbled, clearly annoyed at Nic for either what he said, or something entirely different.

"Sounds good to me." Nova sighed with a smile, ready to get some air and away from the thick sexxual tension in the air.

The three females left their little group and found a bare picnic table after filling their plates pile high with food.

"MM it's so good being able to feed myself again. I'm never taking it for granted again." Eden moaned with a mouth full of pulled pork as she sat across from Nova and Grace, in her signature style - dressed to the nines and yes, her red lipstick spread across her plump lips.

Grace and Nova giggled at the sight while Grace piped up. "I can't believe Maxim was still making you sit in his lap to feed you even when Vega was still two!" She put her hand over her mouth as she laughed heartily.

Eden shot her a glare. "He's over protective. Trust me. We had tons of arguments about it." She narrowed her eyes once more at the same time she stuffed her face.

"Well... at least you didn't have to feed him.... though... i think i might have liked it.." Nova pondered aloud as the other two females looked at her with wide eyes.

"No way! You let him..." Eden gaped.

"Yep." Nova nodded with a smirk, taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Me too.." It was Grace who spoke, hiding behind her hair after she said it.

Eden gaped between the two of them then sighed, putting down her fork. "Hell.. we did too..."

That's when Nova burst out laughing.. her eyes filling with tears. "I know! Who do you think Zaryn got the idea from!"

Eden's electric green eyes scanned the crowd before landing on Maxim and she narrowed those eyes... sending him mental images of her cutting off his favorite body part in the world and telling him exactly why.

Maxim jerked his head over to where Eden was sitting, watching her stare at him like a wild wolf ready to pouce. His eyes went big when he realised why she was staring at him that way and he turned to Zaryn with accusing eyes.

"You told Nova about the milk thing?!" He growled.

Zaryn turned to him, unphased. "She let me do it too man. You were sooo right about it." He grinned, reminiscing on those times his mate had still been producing milk.

"What are you two talking about." Nic furrowed his brow.

"Nothing." Zaryn and Maxim said at the same time.

Suddenly Nic's mouth pulled up in a tight line as he smirked.."Oh. That. Yeah... thanks for the idea Maxim. I tried it too... you and Eden sure are some freaks."

"You told him too!?" Maxim growled even more loudly, turning a hard glare to Zaryn.

Zaryn shrugged. "Hey man.. you started it.."

Maxim shook his head in deafeat, looking back at his mate as he felt her eyes still clawing at his back. She sat there across the field, those green eyes still trained on him in a deadly way as she took an agressive bite of her hot dog, making Maxim wince at the imagery.

"She's going to kill me later." He sighed, rubbing his head.

Zaryn and Nic chuckled as they spotted their mates sitting with Eden, but neither of them seemed as mad as Eden. In fact, the two females were laughing their assses off about something.

"Nah. Just give her the ole alphabet routine." Nic chuckled.

----

"Still the same ole juveniles." Nova shook her head, reminiscing with her best friends at the times before the pups all got here. They made sure to steer clear of the time that Grace was pregnant with Zaryn's pup. No one wanted to think about that disaster ever again... Grace still hated herself for everything that happened but Nova had managed to forgive her, by some grace of the goddess...

Nova was a goddes herself, in Grace's eyes. So full of forgiveness.. stregnth and patience.

Just then, Eden stood up from her seat, gaping across the field. "Oh my goddess... I'm going to tear him a new one!" She threw her napkin down, snapping her eyes over at Maxim before he met hers, linking back and forth as she nodded toward the end of the field where their son, Jace, along with all the other male pups made their appearance, all bloodied and scraped.

Maxim had that look in his eye that said he was about to go off, so Eden got out of her chair as did Nova and Grace, seeing what had happend to all their pups.

The females all raced over to where the male pups were, their mates towing in after them with serious expressions.

"Alright who started it this time." Zaryn bellowed, taking the fighting seriously. It always happened between them... They should have known.

"It was me." Jace announced, dropping his gaze as he felt his father's upon him. Maxim stared at him in disbelief.

"It was you, Jace? Why? You never start fights." His voice held authority and Eden was dying where she stood, trying hard not to coddle her pup.

As were the other moms...

Jace peered over at Ace who just looked at him blankly. "I got mad because Ace won again." He sighed in defeat.

Zaryn eyed Ace, knowing how his son was. "Ace. Did you do something to make them upset? Perhaps... be a little too competitive?"

"Yep. He was." Cage, Gabriel and Elise's male announced with his happy face which was scratched up a little.

"Cage! Why were you fighting too?" Gabriel shouted at his six year old son, but not in the way he would shout at someone he was actually mad at.

Cage sagged his shoulders. "I just wanted in on the action."

Zaryn took Ace by the shoulder as Nova grabbed Drac and they found a picnic table to sit them down to talk.

Both males sat side by side, Drac looking guilty as ever, while Ace just sat there looking up expectantly into his fathers eyes before darting to his mommy. He knew his mom would talk his dad out of punishment. She always did...

But it seemed the cards were turned against him today.

"Ace we expect better of you!" Nova sighed, exasperated as she rubbed her temples.

Zaryn nodded. "As future alpha of this pack, you should never try to make a simple thing into something bigger than it is. You are too competitive. Too.....expectant. You wanting to show off your skill is great... for the training field. But his has gotten out of hand." Zaryn put his hands on his hips witha stern look on his handsome face as Nova reguarded him quietly, loving the way her mate was handling their pups right now.

Ace frowned, looking up to his mom with expectance. She laughed as she shook her head. "Ohhh no mister. Don't think mommy is going to get you out of this one. Your daddy is right. It's time you learned how to humble yourself." She nodded firmly.

"Drac.. what about you? were you involved?" zaryn eyed his other son.

Drac nodded, looking up into his dad's eyes followed by his moms. "I only wanted to help Cage split up Tripp, Jace and Ace."

Nova sighed, "Well no more of that young man. You two are only pups. You don't need to take this whole alpha role to heart yet.. that comes later."

"Your mom is right. SO with that being said, Ace... you are off traiing duty for a month." He spoke in that tone that old them not to aruge.

Ace nodded with a heated scowl, side glacing his brother.

"And if you try anything, like, oh say, sneaking down there without your father's approval - then that's another month added." She informed them.

Ace knew he couldn't fight it, but rage boiled inside him .. he didn't want this. He loved training. Yeah he was a bit competitive but who wasnlt. HE was an Alpha blood!

"As for you young man, " Zaryn nodded at Drac. "No more stepping into othe wolves fights. Got it?"

Drac nodded solemnly, his eyes scanning the crowd till they landed on a pretty little Leila.

The action didn't go unnoticed by eithe Zaryn or Nova. Drac's eyes sparkled once he saw her and The mates shared a knowing look.

"Do you think he will be her mate?' Nova asked.

"Time will tell." Zaryn sighed, rubbing his head.

Just then, Maxim and Eden's middle pup, Aria came dashing up to Ace, her eyes full of pride. "Did you win?"

Ace kept the triumph off his face, simply nodding. Aria grinned, "I knew you would." She said proudly.

nova and Zaryn gave each other a meaningul look. ..

They couldn only hope though..

their littel males were gorwing up. face.

----------

That night, after the pin nic, Nova and Zaryn walked to theie home tiredly, and kid free.

They had had a talk with both their males about being a humble alpha. Ace really payed attention to what Zaryn was saying and it seemed like it made sense to them. Ace took in all that info and stored it in his super brain.

"What a long day." Zaryn sighed as they entered their room, they pups staying the night at their grandparents.

A pause came through and Nova smoothed her hand down Zaryn's tight muscled body. "still have enough energy to..."

Zaryn turned to look at her. "Oh fk yes. woman! I'm getting that pus-"

"Zaryn!" She seemed bemused.

A crooked grin spread across her lips, remembering how damn sexy her mate had looked earlier as he was handling business with punshing their males...

"Come here baby..." Nova purred, grabbing Zaryn with a slight growl to her chest. Zaryn cocked his head with that surprised grin before taking her hips in his hands and pulling her towards him with gusto, letting him feel what she had done to him all day damnn near.

"Mmmmm" Nova whimpered, Leaning her head to the side for her mate to take advantage of in her submissive positon.

To this day, Nova was still the strongest female warrior they had who even mangaed to beat most of the males.. of which, her pups looked up to her for.

"I love it when you submit to me..." He growled, letting his wolf out through his gaze.

"Well.. You are going to love what I have planned then." She winked, pulling him down in a hot searing kiss, their kiss becoming wild halfway through.

With a groan and a growl, Zaryn let his wolf take charge, using his strength, he threw her body on he bed before climbing over her and using his claws to rip her clothes to shreds off of her.

She stared up at him with an amused face. "Somethings never change." She shook her head, Zaryn diving down to kiss her sweet soft lips all over again.

They made love all through the night, though, some of it, I doubt you could call 'making love'. Those parts were purely instinctual.

"I love you." He whispered against her mark.

"mmmm" She moaned as he growled into her neck. "I love you too."

This was one lifetime she was surely happy to live. right here. With her mate. Her rock hard, in more ways than one, sexy, delicious mate.

She longed for these alone moments. Despite being parents, they stil had lives too - and every now and then they had to remind themselves that they needed each other still.. like this.. and so many other ways.

"Get ready, because I''m about to ALPHA-bet the hell out of you.." He smirked down at his sexy mate... her eyes full of passion and lips swollen. "No pun intended." He growled, letting those eyes shine down on hers.

This was going to be a night her insides would remember.. for a few days, she had a feeling.

"How do you want it." His husky voice as he relived her of the rest of her clothes left her breathless, panting.

"Hard. SO hard." She whimpered, wrapping her legs around Zaryn's once he discarded his clothes.

He closed his eyes, moaning. "Your wish is my command." He grinned, taking her lips with his once more before the obliteration of her insides began... the one thing she loved so much aside from her mate... was gettin ravished by her mate.

This reminded her how much she still turned him on.. and every female needed that reassurace every so often.. or every just often.

They tangled together as the night filled with breaking furniture and crashing noises, but there was no one here to stop them.

This was where they lost themselves in each other.. Something neither of them could ever get tired of..

This was their perfect life..

Hope you enjoyed this tid bit from the grown up versions of our beloved Nova and Zaryn!!!

I do want to go back and add some from inbetween but time will tell bc im swamped with working on books for you guys! Promise you will love them!!!!

You may have to wait a while for the twins' story... i really want to make it great . so be patient with me. I have another story i have had in my drafts I want to finish and another I want to work on... Creative mind .. mine goes crazy..

I have eneterd The2017Awards!! stay posted to my wall for info on that!

Also - I have recently joined @AdultWriters , The Adult Writers Organization where authors like me, who like to write the loooove scenes in detail or not so detailed, all hail. Check it out! When books are being reviewed, you can find the ones with the stuff you wanna see PLUS I just did and interview for them today (by the lovely SerenityR0se ) that will be published in one of the books listed so check them out! If you are an adult writer, and you like the smuutt... head on over there and see what it's about! Check her work out as well because it's bomb

xoxo

H.N. Von Ward

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 30.7K 39
Highest ranking #14 as of 12/20/16 WARNING: This story is not all lovey dovey, it's raw, brutal, and is filled with plot holes, now don't comment and...
1.6M 42.7K 50
Clare, a teenage werewolf, must face the darkness of the pack that took her in. Cold Creek Pack, took in Clare only because of their reputation. Othe...
222K 6.3K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
9.1M 255K 54
Highest Rank: #3 in werewolf THE LAST 15 CHAPTERS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FEB. 1, 2019 DUE TO THIS BOOK BEING PUBLISHED IN MARCH. He looks over everyone...