All I Want Is...(Harry/Niall...

By DestinyCarr

It has been the struggle for Sky since she was little. Ever since, Sky doesn't believe in love but when she m... More

Introduction
Chapta 1
Chapta 2
Chapta 3
Chapta 4
Chapta 5
Chapta 6
Chapta 7
Chapta 8
Chapta 9
Chapta 10
Chapta 11
Chapta 12
Chapta 13
Chapta 14
Chapta 15
Chapta 16
Chapta 17
Chapta 18
Chapta 19
Chapta 21
Chapta 22
Chapta 23
Chapta 24
Chapta 25
Chapta 26
Chapta 27
Chapta 28
Epilogue

Chapta 20

43 4 3
By DestinyCarr

Harry's POV

I turned over and saw Sky sleeping. I was surprised she wasn't curled around me like she normally is. Some stands of her hair were stuck to her forehead, meaning that she was sweating. I quickly woke her up and she jumped a little.

Harry: Had a bad dream?

Sky: Yeah....

Harry: Want to talk about it?

Sky: No.

Sky was shaking a little and had a weird look in her blue-gray eyes.

Harry: Excuse me. I'm going to go take my shower.

I planted a kiss on her cheek and left to go take a shower.

Sky's POV

I had the worst dream ever. It felt so.... realistic. Like I actually been through that. I cleared my head of my horrible dream and started mentally preparing myself to meet my sister.

I stood up and put my slippers on. As I headed to the kitchen, I got a sharp pain in my elbow. This has been happening ever since I could remember. It's really weird actually.

I made myself coffee and toast.

Harry: Hey love.

He came up to kiss me but I blocked it.

Sky: You can't kiss me. I have toast breath.

Harry: "What if I like toast breath?" he smirked.

"Weirdo," I mumbled under my (toast) breath.

Harry: Are you ready to go meet your sister? What's her name?

Sky: Her names Sunny and yeah. I guess. I don't really know what I want to say. I kinda just want to see how her life's going.

Harry: Okay! Well, I'm ready. Go get dressed and meet me in the car.

                        ········

We pulled up to the front of her house. It was nice and cozy looking.

Harry: Are you nervous?

I wasn't nervous till he said something.

Sky: Now I am.

I sat there and stared out her house for a few minutes.

Sky: Do you think I should of told her I was coming? Maybe we should just leave? I knew this wasn't a good idea. What if she doesn't like me? What if were total opposites? What if I don't know what to say? What if-

Harry: STOP. Stop what if-ing. You will never know till we knock on the door. We can just hope for the best.

Sky: Okay, well, stay out here for 15 minutes before you come in okay?

Harry: Okay, good luck.

He kissed me and I headed to the door. I knocked on the door.

??: "Who is it?" a sweet voice rang on the other side of the door.

Sky: It's um Sky!

It was dead silent. I heard the door start to unlock and a lady about the same height as me came sliding past the little crack she made with the door.

Sky: Hi, is Sun-

??: I swear, if you don't get off property, I will call the police.

Sky: I'm sorry. Who are you?

??: I'm Crystal, her mom.

Sky: Well, I'm her... sister.

Crystal: No your not. Get away from here and don't come back.

She tried to keep her voice at a low whisper but it still came out forceful.

Sky: Not until I see Sunny. I know she's in there.

??: "Mom! Is everything alright!?" a voice said from inside.

Crystal: Im fine baby! Just stay in your room!

That voice was Sunny's.

Crystal turned back to me.

Crystal: Stay away from this house.... Stay away from her....

She slammed the door in my face. I hastily walked back to the car.

Harry: What was that all about?

Sky: Something's not right. I'm gonna find out whats going on.....She was wearing a nurses outfit so I'm guessing she has to work tonight. We're gonna watch the house till she leaves. I have to talk to Sunny. One way or another.....

Authors Note!

Ohhhhhh, what's gonna happen?

Why won't Crystal let Sky meet her?

All these questions.... ;)

Okay Byeeeeeee

-Destiny :D

5 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

Not posting another till I hit 5 votes ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
854K 35.4K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
579K 29.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...