-One Shot Fever-

By Karasaekano

These are one shots with taraji and terrence and lucious and cookie Anyone from empire! Any character! Straig... More

Punishment.
Beg..
Lapdance.
Text Message Flirting..
Are You Sure You Don't Want Me?
Twerk Central..
Bathtub Romancing..
Studio Fooling Around..
Love Making at Work..
Shower Pleasures..
Drunk Texting..
Dirty Submissive..
Ass Smacking Party...
Truth Or Dare...
Happy Birthday To Ya..
They Don't Love you Like I Love you..
Pleasing You After A Long Day At Work.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARAJI!
What Happens When Me And Daddy Spend The Day At Home..
Wet Dreamz..
Learning Session..
Rewarded..
New Lovers.
Questioning...
Nobody's Better Than Your Cookie Monster.
Bad Girls Get Put In Their Place.
Trick Or Treat...
Drunk Night Stand...
Kidnapped..
Bad Kitty.
Malclu..
Elevator Pleasures..
Happy Ending Massage
Dirty Dice..
Tough Teeth..
Sleeping Beauty..
Did You Know?
Beauty And The Beast.
Can't Get Over You.
Feel The Vibration..
Liars.
Angry Sex
Hot Or Cold.
Can't Stop, Won't Stop.
Embarrass Game.
Family Hike.
Now You Want To Erase Me?
Time Of The Month.
How To Please A Woman.
Sick Lyon.
First Time.
Cloud Nine.
Lucious' Pet Snakes.
Schooled.
Loss Of Concentration.
Breaking The News.
Sister Sister.
Cookie Under Laughing Gas.
Taking What She Wants..
Sleeping Beauty Part 2.
Cookie's Gay Best friend.
Easter Egg Hunting.
The Night At The Strip Club.
Cookie Has An Asthma Attack.
Can A Vampire Resist?
Cheating Prank.
The Window.
The Weird Things That Lucious Does.
The Lyoness On LSD.
Sabastion.
Fear Factor.
Reuniting The Only Way They Know How.
This Relationship.
Caught Being Nasty.
Perfect Polyfamily.
Just Kissing.
The Pill.
Him.
The Lyon And The Singing And Dancing Cookie.
Watching Cookie Play With Her Kitten.
Lesson Plans..
Hot Tub.
The Purge Of The Lyons.
The Condo.
The Dance Trance
Bad Girls Club!
Bad Girls Club! (Part 2)
Stolen From The Cookie Jar.
Backstage Treasure.
The Damned & The Damon.
Bad Girls Club! (Part 3)
A Clowney Couple. (Episode 1)
Sleepy Hallow.
If I Make You Leave, Make Sure You Come Back Home To Me.
Bad Girls Club! (Part 4)
Black Friday.
I Like You, And I Hope That's Okay.
Break Up To Make Up.
The Seductive Maid.
The Car.
Make Up After The Break Up.
Dark Obedience.
Blood & Lust.
The Woman Of Her Dreams.
Three's A Crowd.
Three's A Crowd Pt. 2.
Three's A Crowd Pt. 3
Dinner.
The Denial.

All Night Long.

4.3K 86 96
By Karasaekano

*This Is A Part 2 To 'Can't Stop Won't Stop' And Is A Part 3 Altogether. Cookie And Lucious Are At Home And Lucious Decides To Get Cookie Back For What She Did When She Gave Him Head.*

3rd Person POV

Cookie and lucious slept together in their king sized bed, entangled in the sheets with his arm around her side. Their quiet snores filled the room. Lucious slowly opened his eyes and smiled at his beautiful queen below him. He kissed her cheek, and stared at her frame..

A smile soon grew across his lips as vivid images of what she did to him the other day flossed throughout his mind. The time she gave him head, and didn't stop. He knew he had to get her back for that..somehow. If he wanted to do so, he had to make sure that he was sneaky about it and to make sure he didn't blow his cover. He slowly got out of the bed, and went into their master bedroom to shower..

Cookie turned over, and then dozed right back off into her slumber, completely unaware of lucious' plans.

Lucious soon exited from the bathroom, his hair styled and a towel around his waist. He slowly and quietly walked into their large closet and picked out his clothes. He dressed up in an all grey suit and then he slowly crept out of the closet. He then walked over to the dresser next to the bathroom and opened the door. He took out cookies battery powered vibrator and smirked. He then opened another drawer, and grabbed a couple of his ties. He slowly walked back over to the bed and he got into the bed. He hovered over cookies frame and he wrapped his arms around her. He started to plant cookies upon her lips. "Mm.." cookie whined, not wanting to be bothered at all by lucious' antics. "Wake up cooks.." lucious said, kissing cookies cheek. "What lu..." cookie murmured, dozing off. Lucious lifted her up onto his lap and she drousily opened her eyes. He kissed her once again, and laid her back down. She groaned and then dozed right back off into her sleep. Lucious grabbed her hand and turned her over. He gently tied up her hands, and then turned her back over. He lifted her up, and would kiss her to assure her once she would started to stir around. He tied up her feet, and then he laid her at the end of the bed, with her head there so she was laying on her stomach. Cookie was a deep sleeper, so it was usually easy to do things without her waking up. He pulled down her underwear, and then placed the vibrator between her legs and taped it to the bed. He turned it on, and cookie started to moan. "Ah...Mm..." she moaned. She then jumped up, and she sat up, with her butt on her heels. The vibrator still sent sensation, wether she leaned up or down. "Lucious...ah....What is this?" she drousily moaned. "Just a little morning surprise, baby.." he said to her. He stood in front of her and watched as she moaned and tossed her head back from the vibrations.

(How She Was Positioned. I'll Usually Put Pictures In Oneshots When The Are Being Explained In A Complicated Way.)

"Ah..ah...oooh..." moaned cookie, biting her lip. "That feels good, huh cookie?" Lucious asked, grinning as she nodded and showed a small smile. "Y-yeahhh..." she let escape her lips. Lucious walked over to her and kissed her lips deeply, and then reached around her and turned the vibrator up to full speed, causing a slight scream to come from cookie. "Y-yes! Ahhhh.." she moaned, as lucious watched her facial expressions. Cookie came to her oeak, and soon released. She panted ad she tossed her head back. "Mmmmm baby....untie me so we can do this baby.." moaned cookie as she smiled and arched. "Yes yes yes yes...." she moaned, gently rocking her hips against the vibrator. "Mm...I would love to baby, but I have to go to work." lucious said, smirking and grabbing his suit jacket from the bed on the side of cookie. Her face changed and she became confused. "W-what." she asked. "I'll see you baby, it's 11:30...I'll be back at...lets say...8..have fun..." smirked Lucious, opening their bedroom door. "S-so you're just leaving me here like this? Lucious? Lucious let me go! Lu!" shouted cookie as lucious closed the door and a moan escaped cookies lips. "Oooh..." she moaned.

Lucious walked into empire, grinning to himself at the thought of being able to get cookie back. His middle aged son Jamal walked up to him. "Hey dad, where's mom?" Jamal asked as lucious brushed past him and into the conference room. "Oh, your mommas fine, she's just taking care of some business, that's all.." he replied, taking a seat in his chair and shrugging...

"OH MY GGODDDDD! OHHHHH OH MY GOD..." moaned and shouted cookie as she laid on her stomach with her face to the side, feeling the strong vibration making her gym once again. This was now her 10th time, and she felt herself losing it. She couldn't believe that lucious would do her that way, leaving her here for 9 hours straight without non-stop orgasms. Every time she tried to hold in the climax, it wouldn't work and it'll be much bigger. She felt a pool of her cum all in between her thighs, and she panted and panted from exhaustion. She was nearly numb, and the vibrations made her so sensitive. "Mmmmmmmm!" cookie whined. "I c-can't go anymore..fuuck.." she strained out as she felt herself releasing once again, now her 11th time. "Oh my god oh my god....nnnnnnhhhh..." she strained as she panted...

Now 3pm, lucious was in his office, filling out some forms to sign a music artist. That was originally cookies job, but since she was to busy crying in pleasure, he had to do it. He leaned back in his chair, and visualized how cookie must be doing, how many times she came, or if she had passed out yet...

"ARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!" screamed cookie as she felt yet another orgasm take over her. She was now completely numb, and only felt the vibration and the waves of over intense uncomfortable pleasure, but not her vagina at all. Cookie panted and she was flooded with sweat. Now being her 23rd time, she felt her body was actually about to give out. "Oooooohhhhh not agaiiiinnn..ahhh" AHHHHHH!" moaned cookie as she felt herself become close again...

Lucious sipped his coffee and ran his fingers through his hair. It was now 6pm, and he had just finished a meeting. He was now becoming a bumut concerned about cookie. He's never done this before to her, and he was wondering how she was doing. He was thinking that maybe he should go hone, and check on his beauty..

"No...please I can't take anymoreee! Arrghhhhhh! Ahhhh!" she screamed. At this point, cookie was feeling pain. She had completely lost feeling, and her thighs had pools of her juices on them, also staining the bed. It was now her 32nd time cumming. Cookie was now crying, she couldn't care the feeling anymore. And she just kept cumming, again and again, nonstop. She buried her face into the bed and just screamed every time she orgasmed. Her kitty was now a dark red, and was slimy with her liquid. "Lu please...please..." whined cookie.

Lucious ended up leaving work at 7:15, since he was becoming worried about cookie. He felt like he had taken this a bit to far. He had to see if she was alright, he could have damaged her from making her orgasm that many times. He quickly started his car and drove down the road.

Cookie was now crying dramatically, as if she was being tortured. "I'm going to pass out...pleeeaase! Make it stop make it stop.." cookie panted ad she cried. It was now her 35th time..

By the time lucious had arrived home and entered their bedroom, cookie was passed out with tears streaming down her face. "Oh no baby..." Lucious said, quickly walking over to her and removing the vibrator. Cookie woke up, and started to cry. "Luuuuuu!" cried cookie, as she just laid with her face in the bed, bawling her eyes out. "Shh, baby I'm here. I didn't think about how this would go for you baby come here.." said Lucious, kissing her forehead. He quickly got up and jogged to the bathroom to get tissue. He wet one end of it and he wiped down cookie, and then used the other side to dry her, causing cookie to cry throughout the whole process from when he tissue touched her folds. Lucious untied her, and then turned her over. He noticed how dark and red her kitten was, and he sighed in sadness. "Baby come here I'm sorry..let me make it feel better baby- ahh! Stopppp!" cried cookie, once lucious touched her folds. Cookie just turned to her side and cried her eyes out as she held her hand in between her legs, over her nookie protecting it from his touch. Lucious felt terrible, he really did. "Cookie, baby how many times did you cum?" he asked her. "4-40.." cookie stuttered. "I-i can't feel a-anything anymore...j-just paaaiiinnn.." cookie cried, causing lucious to hug her tightly. "Baby let me go get some ice, I'll be right back baby- nooo! Don't touch it lu!" cookie cried. Lucious sighed and shook his head. "Shh, cookie monster, it'll help baby girl.." he said, gently pecking her lips. He went and got an ice pack, and he ran some warm water on it so that it won't be so much ice. He went back upstairs and he moved cookies hand. "N-no lu please...please.." cried cookie. "Shh boo it'll feel better, I promise. And the ice will make the swelling go down.." he told her, kissing her lips multiple times. He gently placed the ice pack onto her core and she jumped when he did so. She whined and tried to escape, but he kept her still. "Shh baby.." he said, gently moving it around. Cookie whined, but soon quieted down. "Shh, that feels better doesn't it baby?" he asked her. "M-mhmmm.." cookie quietly said. "Baby I'm so sorry...I didn't think about how this would be..it felt good for awhile but then it started hurting didn't it..." he asked her. Cookie nodded and lucious sighed. "Baby, that's how it felt when you...nevermind, I just want you to feel better my queen.." he said, kissing her forehead. She just laid there, with her eyes closed as tears went down her face. Her face was scrunched up and her eyebrows were furrowed. Lucious got out of his clothes, and then laid down with her. He kissed her cheek and wrapped his arms around her as she whined quietly and held the ice onto her folds. "Baby, do you forgive me? I'll never do this again to you cooks, I promise." he told her, but she shook her head no. He sighed and grabbed the icepack, gently massaging her folds with it. Cookies winced and whined, but he continued. She soon relaxed, and then was out like a light.

I Hope You All Liked This Chapter! Give Me Your Thoughts And Leave Suggestions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 380 15
Relationships were tested as a storm by the name of Cookie Lyon entered the Empire scene. As old feelings were reignited, new unforseen feelings begu...
2.3K 95 8
Jasmine Rodriguez knew she was destined for greatness. She had the beauty, the talent and the best family to help her be the best. Plus she knew the...
72.1K 2.7K 44
When enemies they never knew they had shake up their concrete jungle. Cookie and Lucious find thereselves in a tidal wave of problems. Through thick...
46.4K 1.4K 34
After 17 years of trauma and torture....watching Lucious get famous without visiting her even once AND divorcing her for a fake ass Haley Berry while...