Mr. Shallow || K. Taehyung

By lazilazuli

Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, bu... More

「Chapter 1」
「Chapter 2」
「Chapter 3」
「Chapter 4」
「Chapter 5」
「Chapter 6」
「 Chapter 7」
「Chapter 8」
「Chapter 9」
「Chapter 10」
「Chapter 11」
「Chapter 12」
「Chapter 13」
「Chapter 14」
「Chapter 15」
「Chapter 16」
「Chapter 17」
「Chapter 18」
「Chapter 19」
「Chapter 21」
「Chapter 22」
「Chapter 23」
「Chapter 24」
「Chapter 25」
「Chapter 26」
「Chapter 27」
「Chapter 28」
「Chapter 29」
「Chapter 30」
「Chapter 31」
「Chapter 32」
「Chapter 33」
「Chapter 34」
「Chapter 35」
「Chapter 36」
「Chapter 37」
「Chapter 38」
「Chapter 39」
「Chapter 40」
「Chapter 41」
「Chapter 42」
「Chapter 43」
「Chapter 44」
「Chapter 45」
「Chapter 46」
「Chapter 47」
「Chapter 48」
「Chapter 49」
「Chapter 50」
「Chapter 51 」
「Chapter 52」
「Chapter 53」
「Chapter 54」
「Chapter 55」
「Chapter 56」
「Chapter 57」
「Chapter 58」
「Chapter 59」
「Chapter 60」
「Chapter 61」
「Chapter 62」
「Chapter 63」
「Chapter 64」
「Chapter 65」
「Chapter 66」
「Chapter 67」
「Chapter 68」
「Chapter 69」
「Chapter 70」
「Chapter 71」
「Chapter 72」
「Chapter 73」
「Chapter 74」
「Chapter 75」
「Chapter 76」
「Chapter 77」
「Chapter 78」
「Chapter 79」
「Chapter 80」
「Chapter 81」
「Chapter 82」
「Chapter 83」
「Chapter 84」
「Chapter 85」
「Chapter 86」
「Chapter 87」
「Chapter 88」
「Chapter 89」
「Chapter 90」
「Chapter 91」
「Chapter 92」
「Chapter 93」
「Chapter 94」
「Chapter 95」
「Chapter 96」
「Chapter 97」
「Chapter 98」
「Chapter 99」
「Chapter 100」
「Chapter 101」
「Chapter 102」
「Chapter 103」
「Chapter 104」
「Chapter 105」
「Chapter 106」
「Chapter 107」

「Chapter 20」

590 19 0
By lazilazuli

"Minji!"

While making her way out of the school to get to her job, Minji heard her name being called from a distance. As she turned around, she saw half of the guys making their way towards her. "If you're looking for Jiyeong, I don't know where she is."

"Actually," Namjoon started, "we're here for you."

"And what could you guys possibly want from me?" Minji cocked a brow.

"Tell us why Jiyeong isn't talking to us," Yoongi said. "You must know why. You're the second closest person to her besides Jungkook."

"So you guys haven't seen it, yet?"

"Jiyeong said the same thing earlier!" Taehyung exclaimed. "What the hell are guys talking about?"

Minji shifted her weight onto one leg as she crossed her arm. "Why do you guys care anyways? I can understand why Jungkook would want to know what's wrong with his best friend, but for the rest of you, it's a mystery."

"Come on, Jiyeong's our friend, too," Hoseok said.

"Have you guys forgotten who you are? You guys are the most popular bastards on campus! Just about every single girl here chases after your asses left and right. Almost every day I hear ditsy idiots like Sumin squealing over pictures of you guys in and out of class."

"So, what does that have to do with anything?" Jimin asked.

Minji sighed, as she dragged a hand down her face in annoyance, "you've got to be kidding me."

"Jiyeong doesn't look like she'll be saying anything to us, and all we've got to turn to besides that chatty girl is you," Yoongi said.

"All Jiyeong is saying, is that it has nothing to do with us," Taehyung added on.

"Well, it does. Jiyeong is suffering because of all of you, but that doesn't matter anyway, because she's not someone who should be involved with you all in the first place. In my opinion, Jiyeong needs to stay the hell away from all of you."

"And why does she need to do something like that?" Yoongi asked.

"You guys bring nothing but trouble and Jiyeong doesn't need any of it. She's a nice girl with a good heart."

"Hey, we don't bring trouble," Hoseok protested. "We're good people."

Minji rolled her eyes. "Let's just say that I do tell you what's going on with her, there's nothing that you guys can do to fix it."

"Says who?" Taehyung asked.

"Says me!"

"We care about her just as much as our own." Jimin protested. "If we didn't, you really think that we'd be standing here talking to you? Much less worrying about her?"

"If you care about her like you say you do, then you'll keep your distance from her."

"Aish, this little--"

"Jimin, stop it." Namjoon held out his hand in front of him. "It's clear that she just cares for Jiyeong. Try to understand why she's being like this."

"But hyung--"

"Minji, if you're not going to tell us in full what's going on, then at least give us a hint," he tried to negotiate.

"A hint? Why should I?"

"What if we prove to you that we're good enough for Jiyeong by fixing this?"

"How can you guys fix something like this?"

The 6 of them all then looked to each other, sharing a mutual smirk. "Have you forgotten who we are?"

Minji scoffed as her lips formed a smirk of her own. "Fine. A hint and nothing else." The boys then all listened closely for the next words that we're going to come out of Minji's mouth. "Social media."

"Social media?" Jimin asked. "I hope you're talkin' Twitter because that's all we have, not to mention share."

"Wow, sucks for you then." Minji turned on her heel. "I've got a bus to catch, so later."

"Minji, wait!" Jimin caught her by the shoulder. "Come on, don't be so cold."

Minji turned back and carefully observed each face in front of her. She then sighed and rolled her eyes. "Make sure that you're on Twitter after 8:30. Now I've really gotta go, or else I'm going to be late for work." Minji then hurried off in the direction of her bus stop.

"How in the hell are we going to fix this?" Jimin asked Namjoon.

"I don't know, but since it has something to do with us then we have to think of something."

"Taehyung-ah, look," Hoseok pointed out. "It's your favorite girl."

Taehyung cocked a brow. "My favorite girl?" He, along with rest of them, turned in the direction that he was pointing and found Sumin looking around diligently. "Aish, this girl never gives up! I swear she's got a tracker on me or something."

"Can you blame her? You haven't exactly turned her away, yet," Hoseok said.

"Well he's just going to have to turn her away another day, because I don't feel like being around that chick right now," Yoongi said. "So, I suggest that we sneak away as quickly as possible before she notices that we're within reach." But just when the boys all went to turn and sneak away--

"Taehyung oppa~!" Sumin finally spotted the group and started calling out to him.

"She's not that close. Unless you want to be roped into a new set of plans with Ronald McDonald because of Taehyung, then pretend that you don't hear her and keep going!"

"Oppa, wait up!" Luckily for them, Sumin was wearing heels and couldn't run so fast, lest she trip. "Oppa!" She called again, but they just kept on running away.

"Let's go to Taehyung's house," Jimin suggested.

"Why the hell do we have to go to my house? What if she follows us and turns up there as well?"

"Then it'll be your problem, not ours," Hoseok laughed.

Luckily, they made it to Taehyung's house, without being tailed by Sumin. It was a bit past 8:30, and the boys were just sitting around. They were either watching some dramas or on their phones, making videos for Twitter. In the meantime, Taehyung had run out to the store to pick up some beer, since he was out of stock.

"Jungkookie," Jimin motioned him over with a hand. "Come make a video with me."

"Hyung, not right now," he shook his head.

"You thinking about Jiyeong?" Jungkook sighed and gave a brief nod. "Don't worry, we won't let her sadness and loneliness go on any longer." Jungkook nodded again but still couldn't keep you away from his thoughts.

While Jimin was scrolling through Twitter, he noticed that they had received a tweet. As he went to the notification and tapped to see what it was, his eyes immediately wandered to the pictures at hand. "What is this?" He muttered to himself. "A picture of us with Jiyeong?" Jimin's eyes then surfed up to the caption. What he saw, caused his eyes to widen in shock. "Yah, come take a look at this!" Jimin motioned the boys over.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked. The boys all got up from their spots and crowded over Jimin's shoulder to get a look at his phone.

"I'm back!" Taehyung had finally come back from the store. "Did I miss anything?" he asked, heading straight for his kitchen to place the bag of beer down.

"No, you're just on time. Get your ass over here." Jimin said.

"Is that a picture of us with Jiyeong?" Yoongi asked. "What crazy bitch followed us just so they could take this?"

Jimin swiped left to find a picture of you. "That's not even the bad part about this tweet," Jimin pointed to the caption, "look."

"Lee Jiyeong: Slut of the Year who spreads her legs for all of Bangtan." Yoongi read aloud.

"What the fuck is this?!" Jungkook snatched the phone out of Jimin's hand to take a closer look for himself. As Jungkook repeatedly read the caption over and over, it started to feel more and more surreal. "Who the hell made up this bullshit?"

"Made up what?" Taehyung, after putting the beer cans away in the refrigerator, came over to the couch to see what was going on. "Is it something about Jiyeong?"

Jin nodded before motioning him over to get a closer look. "Jungkook, pass the phone."

Jungkook walked from behind the couch and to the front, where he plopped himself down in awe. As he handed over the phone to Jin, a deep and stressed sigh escaped from him. He shook his head in disbelief before his hands surfed up and down his features.

Taehyung received Jimin's phone and started to look at the contents of the screen. After looking everything over, he was left with nothing but an annoyed expression. "Now I know why she was so self-conscious of being with me earlier." Taehyung rubbed the bridge of his nose. He was beginning to feel like a total fool for the way he had snapped at you.

"So this is why she's been avoiding us," Jimin shook his head. "How the hell are we now seeing this?"

"Minji said something about Instagram," Namjoon said. "So, it was probably posted and shared there first."

"Even though I'm supposed to be her best friend, she kept something like this away from me; all because of my status." Jungkook's head hung low. "It's not fair."

"So, what do we do now?" Hoseok looked around. "We can't just go right up to her and talk to her about it. She'll probably feel embarrassed and run away."

"What we do now, is respond," Namjoon said.

"How the hell are we going to do that?" Yoongi asked. "Minji sent that to us from Instagram, didn't she? So, how are we going to respond to somebody on Instagram, much less an anonymous person?"

"You're thinking too much about it. Listen up, tomorrow in front of the school--"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 66 111
What happens when you have to chose between Taehyung and Jung-kook? Or do you? Jung-kook: the playboy who is also your okder sisters boyfriend and a...
842 104 13
"in dizzying memories that feel like dreams. the rain pours whilst i dance alone. its beautiful, isn't it? when this mist clears i will run toward...
491 30 18
He doesn't believe in love, he only believes in lust. But what if she wants love? Choi Sara is a girl like others who dreams of succeeding in the fu...
1.2K 155 21
So you are saying you haven't even seen his face yet but you still feel in love.... Yes... You are crazy... Come on... You have to help me out wit...