You are MY happiness.

By xvxd_bailss

Bae Suji and Oh Sehun are the Schools 'Heart-throb couple'. They have been dating for only basically 2 years... More

~ 1 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~11~
A/N ; THEY BROKE UP
A/N; 17/12/17
A/N; THANK YOU MISS A
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~18~
~ 19 ~
~20~
-21-
~22~
A/N: 14/10/19
~23~
~24~
~24 (2)~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
-35-
-36-
~ 36.2 ~
~ 37 ~
~ 38~
~ 38.2 ~
~ 39 ~
~ 40 ~
~ 41 ~
~ 42 ~
~ 43 ~

~ 2 ~

403 14 2
By xvxd_bailss

The two girls panted as they quickly went to their seats after hearing the second bell ring. They made it right on time.

Just then their home-room teacher walked in with her books. Not noticing the student behind her.

" Sit down class~ " Some kids quickly scurried to their seats when they heard the teachers loud voice.

Suji quickly heard whispers around the room as they all noticed the handsome new student standing there with an awkward smile.

The guy wasn't bad looking. He had flat-black hair, his eyes were slanted into crescents as they were mono-lids, his smile was big and pretty, and his lips were adorably thin. He was also wearing small black earrings that made him look like a bad-boy, which was perhaps the case since he had an icy stare. Overall, he was extremely attractive.

Everyone started whispering stuff to each other as Jieun teasingly stole glances towards Suji with a smirk.

Suji laughed quietly and shook her head back to the front.

"Okay class. We have a new student today." The teacher announced happily from the front of the room.

Everyone cheered for a few seconds before the teacher cut them off with a shush.

Suji had to admit that the guy was handsome, tall and had broad shoulders. Indeed, he was the definition of a satisfied ideal type. But for Suji, Oh Sehun was much better in her eyes. Not that it mattered or anything.

"He is a transfer from the United States." The teacher announced in an excited tone.

The students cooed and made a lot of noise before quieting down with wide smiles. It was obvious everyone was excited.

"Introduce yourself child. And tell them something interesting about yourself." The teacher said as she turned to the handsome student and moved out the way for him.

As he stood in front of the other students, it suddenly became quiet as they stared at him anticipatingly.

He cleared his throat and smiled. Causing some girls to be swooned over by his sudden attack.

"I am Im Jaebum, but everyone calls me JB. I came from the United States and Uhm.. I actually lived in Korea for a while before moving to this school. So I hope we can all be friends." He said and bowed after his short introduction.

The class started being loud again and banged everywhere on their laps and desks, Suji merely clapped and glanced to Jieun, who was clapping with a wide smile, not even realizing that Suji was laughing at her quietly.

"Everyone, please be nice to him and try to be friends with him arraseo?!" The teacher exclaimed as the class replied with a loud 'Deh!'

As everyone went back to doing their own things and worked, the teacher suddenly called Suji.

"Bae Suji." She suddenly called Suji as she was rearranging stuff at her desk, trying to get ready for class.

Suji jumped from her seat surprised.

"Yeh Sem!" She called out, staring at her a bit nervously.

"Please show Jaebum around after class." The teacher said as she looked up to Suji with a smile.

Suji frowned slightly. She had an appointment with Sehun, and he wouldn't like it if she bailed on him.

"At lunch?" Suji asked unsure, she glanced at JB, catching his eyes as he was staring at her quietly.

The teacher giggled before nodding. "Or perhaps tomorrow?" She sarcastically said. Suji sighed to herself.

Suji nodded with a slight smile. She couldn't refuse since she would just get detention for talking back to the teacher.  She bowed and slowly sat down at her seat. Glancing at Jieun, she noticed the girl snicker at her.

"Jaebum, your seat will be the one behind Bae Suji." She assigned while pointing to the available desk behind Suji's. Jaebum nodded with a bow before he started walking towards his new desk.

He started unpacking his pencils as Suji quickly turned to him and smiled nicely.

He got startled by the sudden greeting but nevertheless returned a shy smile.

" Annyeong~ I'm Bae Suji." She suddenly extended her hand out for him to shake.

He was a bit surprised by her sudden introduction, and hesitantly took her hand and shook it gently as he smiled. Her hand was soft and warm, completely smaller then mine. Jaebum noted to himself.

"I'm Im JB." He said staring at her big brown eyes, which were captivating. He couldn't deny the fact that she was absolutely beautiful.

Suji chuckled and nodded nevertheless. "I kinda already knew that." Suji teased jokingly.

JB smiled shyly and blushed slightly embarrassed.

"You can call me Jaebum though. That's what my friends call me." Jaebum suddenly insisted.

Suji teasingly furrowed her eyebrows with narrowed eyes and a playful smirk. "We're friends?"

Realizing what he had just said, he immediately blushed embarrassed. But he knew what she was doing. "Only if you want to." He said with the same smirk.

Suji furrowed a bit before letting out a awkward laugh. "I was kidding." Suji spoke with a friendly smile.

Relieved, JB suddenly smiled with a sigh. Suddenly, Jieun brought her chair and scooted next to Suji, facing JB with a smile.

"Hello, my name is Jieun. Suji's best friend." Jieun quickly said as she extended her hand out to him.

He took it and lightly shook it with nice smile and a nod. "Jaebum."

"I overheard you guys talking and I think I'll just call you JB." Jieun spoke with a smile.

Jaebum nodded with a small laugh. "Okay."

Suji smiled and shook her head before turning back to the front.

------------

Once class was over and lunch started, Suji grabbed her binder and started walking out the door, until she remembered that she had to show Jaebum around.

She sighed and turned back to Jaebum, whom was sitting at his desk focused on his work. He probably didn't even realize the bell rang. Suji thought to herself.

Jieun walked up to her with a big hungry smile, but as she was about to drag Suji away, Suji stopped and pulled the pouting girl back.

She looked confused yet annoyed.

"What are you doing? Lunch is starting." Jieun asked confused.

Suji sighed again.

"I have to tour Jaebum around remember." Suji reminded quietly. Jieun thought for a moment before nodding.

"Oh." was all Jieun said.

"Welp. I'll see you at lunch then." Jieun suddenly said as she started out the door again.

Suji scoffed and stopped her.

"You're not gonna tour him with me?!" Suji yelled in a quiet voice.

Jieun shrugged and shook her head.

"You're the Vice President." Jieun said before waving and leaving again with a wide smile.

Suji sighed and turned back to the class.

"Jaebum!" She called out- making the new guy look up to her surprised.

"Come on, I need to tour you around remember. " Suji said with a friendly smile.
-------

"Why did you move down here?" Suji asked curiously as they walked down the hall towards the canteen.

Jaebum shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets. Completely unaware of the eyes that were trailing them. Boys were staring at them in shock as the girls were staring at Jaebeom with heart eyes. Some even thought that they looked good together.

"My mom lives down here so I'm visiting until I have to go back to California." Jaebum answered.

"What about your dad?" Suji asked as she stared at him.

"He lives in California." Jaebum answered as he merely shrugged. Suji tilted her head in confusion at first.

"They're divorced so I visit either one for a few months before going back to the other." He quickly added as Suji stared at him in surprise.

"Ah.." Suji uttered awkwardly. "Sorry to hear that." She muttered, causing Jaebum to shake his head quickly.

"Nah, it's better like this then all 3 of us living together." Jaebum reassured as he softly turned to her with a soft gaze and smiled at her.

Suji stared at his smile before smiling back. She was getting to know Jaebum; so far she's made a few conclusions about him. One, he loves 'spicy sausage-stew', he is an only child, he actually really likes to perform (sing/dance) etc. and wishes to "make it big one day". Lastly, she now knows his parents are divorced.

Just as they were turning to the doors of the canteen, Suji spread her arms out and walked in front of him.

"This is the canteen."  Suji introduced as she turned to him with a big smile. "This is where all the magic happens." Suji added with a sly smile.

Jaebum nodded as he smiled, allowing his eyes to wander around the canteen. He smiled at the sight of laughing teens and happy faced friends sitting at tables, as if they didn't give a single care for anyone else.

"Jaebum?" He turned his gaze back to Suji quickly and noticed she was waiting for him, standing next to the line with a worried gaze. He quickly smiled and walked towards her.

They picked their foods out as Suji explained to him what each was. Though he knew what they were, he couldn't help but stare at Suji while she carefully explained to him what they were & described the tastes with cute expressions. Unknowingly, there was a soft smile on his face while she talked.

Once they were done and were holding a tray of food, Suji turned and smiled at him.

"Thanks for the tour Suji."  Jaebum thanked as he smiled at her nicely.

Suji shook her head with a smile. "It was my job. Literally." She said playfully as he just chuckled at her giddiness. Jaebum chuckled at her.

There was a silent pause as they both stood there awkwardly.

"So..." Suji started awkwardly.

"So..." Jaebum followed awkwardly with a chuckle.

Suji laughed slightly. He wasn't as bad as she thought. He was friendly to her. She didn't get to say anything else until she got called by a really familiar voice.

She turned to the voice and noticed a frustrated, yet confused looking Oh Sehun slowly walking towards them.

Jaebum stood there silently until he was face to face with the unknown paler male. He sensed that they weren't going to get along well.

Once reached, Oh Sehun didn't mind the guy in front of them but started with his girlfriend.

"Annyeong~" Suji spoke with a bright smile as he stared down at her, gently and slyly reaching over to Suji's waist-holding her closer to him.

"Where were you?" Sehun asked with furrowing eyes.

Suji turned back to Jaebum with a friendly smile, Sehun followed her eyes and turned his head towards the new kid.

"Sorry, I was touring him around." Suji answered happily. Sehun got slightly surprised by the sudden answer.

Jaebum awkwardly smiled with a little wave, as Oh Sehun just stared and observed him.

"Hunnie, this is Im Jaebum from California. But people call him JB." Suji introduced as he was slightly taken back.

"Jaebum, this is Oh Sehun. My boyfriend." Suji added as she smiled sweetly. She didn't notice the harden look on her boyfriends face.

"I'm Im Jaebum, but you can call me JB." Jaebum spoke while extending one of his hands out for Sehun. While the other held his tray of food.

Sehun glanced at his hand and then back up to the boys face. Jaebum seemed a bit off to him.

He slowly grabbed it and shook it awkwardly.

"Oh Sehun." He said lowly.

Jaebum smiled and retreated his hand back and held his tray with both. Oh Sehun put his in his pocket.

"Let's go?" Sehun quietly asked Suji.

She nodded as she looked up at him with a smile before turning back to Jaebum.

"Would you like to join us Jaebum?" Suji asked him nicely causing Sehun to frown tiredly. He didn't want to feel possessive nor jealous, but he really wasn't used to Suji calling out another guys name that wasn't his or one of his friends names. Her voice was like dripping honey.

Jaebum chuckled slightly before shaking his head.

"I actually have friends that come here." Jaebum confessed as he motioned towards his friends table that was behind him. Suji followed and glanced at the table, filled with 6 rowdy boys. They were sitting at a table next to her cousin, Park Jimin and his friends.

"Oh cool. You're friends with Jackson and the rest?" She asked with an excited smile when she turned to him.

He looked surprised at first, but he just smiled widely and nodded.

"Eo. I'll take my leave here, but thanks for touring me around again." Jaebum mentioned once again, thankful.

Suji smiled and nodded. "I'll see you guys around." He added with a friendly smile as he glanced at both, Suji and Sehun.

"Welp, we'll see you later." Sehun quickly broke the pause. Jaebum smiled and nodded before bidding goodbye to the couple.

Suji and Sehun walked away as Suji happily smiled as she made a new friend, as Sehun was sulking.

"I'm sorry for making you wait." Suji spoke as she leaned up and kissed Sehun's cheek with a sweet smile. He was flustered but didn't show it. He didn't say anything but continue to walk towards their table.

"Took you long enough babes." Jieun first spoke once they reached the table. She was stuffing her face with food.

"You left me to tour him alone Jieun." Suji mentioned annoyed as she sat down while putting her tray down. Jieun merely shrugged with a sheepish smile before taking a bite of her food.

Sehun silently glared at his cousin before taking a deep breath And making his way back to the table where his friends were at.

Jiyoung, who was quietly eating her food and stabbing at it, eyed Oh Sehun as he walked away with a hard expression.

She smirked and nudged the girl beside her without taking her eyes off the male.

Suji turned to her questionably.

"Yah. Is Sehun okay with you being friends with a new male guy?" Jiyoung mischievously asked. Suji stared at her dumbfounded before turning to stare at her boyfriend.

He looked slightly upset, and his eyes hardened. Which meant he was annoyed. He kept his mouth clenched closed as the other guys were messing around or eating around him.

Suji got confused but slightly upset. What was wrong with him? Was he mad at her? Was he mad at all? What was wrong.

She turned back to Jiyoung.

"But he was being nice to Jaebum." Suji slowly said. "He even shook his hand." She added. Jiyoung sighed. She knew her friend wasn't stupid, but sometimes she could be a little too innocent and oblivious.

"He was most-likely pretending Suji."

"Sehun." Jiyoung started with a face that showed that she was searching for the right words. Suji just stared at her innocently and kept quiet.

"He's... Uhh he's .." Jiyoung thought for a while before snapping with a knowing face.

"The type of boyfriend that gets jealous easily. You know this." Jiyoung finally said with a slap on her thigh as she pointed to Suji knowingly.

"Like he's possessive over what's his. And I don't know if you have ever noticed but besides from Sehun's friends-"

"Aka my boyfriend and the other EXO members." Jiyoung quickly added with a proud smirk. Suji rolled her eyes. She laughed before continuing. "Well besides from them, you don't have any other guy friends." Jiyoung pointed out.

Suji shook her head in denial. "Then what about Jimin and the guys?" Suji asked as she crossed her arms over her chest with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay one, Jimin is your cousin. Two, those guys don't talk to us at all and three, they're not your friends! They're Jimin's friends!"  Jiyoung reasoned out as she counted on her fingers.

"But we've talked a lot before! " Suji protested again.

"Well, yeah because they wanted to know if you were actually Jimin's cousin and that was all!" Jiyoung exclaimed.

Suji paused and exhaled.

The more Suji thought about it, she knew Jiyoung was right. She wasn't friends with any guys besides The EXO guys and probably Jaebum, but she noticed she couldn't name any guys she was truly friends with. With the exception of her old guy friends whom she sees around school, but they don't really talk to each other.

This wasn't supposed to bother her because she was happy with her friends, but the more she thought about it, she came to the conclusion that Sehun didn't fully trust her. It pained her because she has never, ever, given him a reason not to trust her.

"What are you saying to Suji, Jiyoung?" Jieun's question suddenly cut Suji out of her thoughts and turned to the suspicious girl.

Jiyoung shrugged with a mischevious smirk.

"Nothing. Just facts." She simply answered before turning to her food as eating.

Jieun narrowed her eyes at Jiyoung before turning to Suji.

"Yah. What's wrong with you." Jieun snapped.

Suji kept her lips shut and went back to her food.

Jieun frowned.

What's wrong with her?

A/N; Finally an update! Slightly a long Chapter, but I hope y'all can bear with me for a while !

A lot has happened these few months and Bighit is dropping teasers of BTS comeback and shit I wasn't ready for it! 😩 { I cuss a lot }

But besides that, I'm failing math at school 😁 and Idk how I feel about it. But wish me luck.

QOTD; How old are you guys? [Just curious] 🤷‍♀️

Much love, Bridget 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
494K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
170K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
72.6K 3.2K 37
Yoona is an angel.. Sehun's Mission is to make her fall for him to get his lover back.. But what if the heaven and destiny have twisted plans for the...