A Fiolee love story♥

By myfriendwontfindthis

*I own the cover* ■Warning■ There are coarse language and sexual scenes in this book. What happens when Marsh... More

Do I like him?
What's Tier 15?
What?
The confession
The Lich
The battle
The date
The amulet
The lich's return
A night with Marshall
The Holy Sword
The amulets!?
The marriage
The birthday
Forgotten
The ball
Remember me?
Chapter 19
The plan
The wedding
Death, Rebirth
The gem
The Battle
Decision
COVER UPLOAD SUCCESS!
Awaken
Meet the band
The story of his life
No way...
The news
He needs to know
Author's Note - new book
Baby
Land of Dead
Not a chapter
Author's Note
A/N

Different

810 21 6
By myfriendwontfindthis

Chapter 16: Different

Marshall's POV

I woke up after being covered in some powder. Fionna was no longer here, and Ashley was cleaning the floor. There were little shards of glass and blue liquid. After Ashley cleaned it up, she waved her finger a little bit and the blue liquid was formed into a white ball. Then she hit the ball hard causing a bright light to explode from the ball. In the bright light I saw a beautiful girl with long blonde hair and blue sapphire eyes. It lasted for only a second but she looked so beautiful. So beautiful that it almost seemed like a mirage.

"Fionna?" I mumbled to myself. The bright light was gone and I felt a small sting of pain in my head after she smashed the ball. There was a big difference between her and Fionna. Fionna had a curvy body, bright and smooth long blone hair, and a pair of beautiful eyes that seemed like it could hypnotise people. While Ashley's appearance was...NO! I can't compare my girlfriend to my best friend. That's too unfaithful.

"Marmar, breakky's ready!" She said and a bowl of strawberries together with a plate of pancakes appeared on the table. Pancakes...bacon pancakes...Fionna...What!? Why is she on my mind?! I smiled at my girlfriend and got up from the floor to walk to the table. I hugged her waist and put my head on her shoulder. "Thanks Ashley." I said, but something feels different again. Her skin was colder, not as warm as I remembered, and her hair was rougher and drier than I remembered. Somehow, I felt that Ashley was not the same person I fell in love with.

After we've finished our breakfast, Ashley suddenly came up with the marriage.

"Marmar,when do you wanna get married?" She placed her elbows on the dining table, supporting her head while asking me.

"I...Uh...whatever. As long as you like the date." I said while getting my axe guitar and started strumming it.

"Marmar, can you sing me a song?" She asked, flashing out a cushion with her magic and placed it on the couch to sit on it.

"Anything for my Ashley." I winked. Strange...her blush was not as red as I remembered. But I ignored it and started singing to her.

" Do you hear me, I'm talking to you

Across the water across the deep blue ocean

Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying."

She continued the song that was popular before the Mushroom War.

"Boy, I hear you in my dreams

I feel your whisper across the sea

I keep you with me in my heart

You make it easier when life gets hard"

It was a bit out of tune, not the perfect voice I had remembered in my head.

Then we sang a duet together.

"Lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes

Waiting for a love like this

Every time we say goodbye

I wish we had one more kiss

I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

Lucky we're in love in every way

Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed

Lucky to be coming home someday..."

"In love with my best friend..." I mumbled to myself. Why was I thinking about Fi all day? Nah, I don't like her THAT way, I have Ashley.

"Baby your voice is so hot, I wish I could listen more of it but I have some wizard business to do. Ugh, see you later." she said and pecked my lips. To my surprise, her lips were not warm, I swear it was warm everytime I kissed it, but instead it was a bit cold like mine.

After Ashley left, I began to feel bored and turned on the TV and popped in some movies.

Fionna's POV

"Marshall forgot me.

Marshall forgot me.

What am I gonna do.

How am I supposed to live on."

I thought to myself over and over again, I covered myself with my blanket and cried silently inside. Cake didn't notice my sad face because she was washing the dishes when I came home. Suddenly I heard the door knob twist and footsteps in the room.

"Fionna, honey, what's wrong?" Cake said, I felt her paw slowly stroking my back.

"Ashley...his memory...gone." I said while crying, but louder this time.

"What happened?" Cake asked me and tried to remove the blanket. I pulled it off myself before she did.

"Ashley, it's all Ashley's fault!" I said helplessly.  "Marshall's memories about us dating were all wiped out!" I finally finished and dropped my head onto the blanket and cried even louder.

Cake patted my back. "I'm so sorry baby, but I don't want to see you like this. I have to go to my babies' house because Mo-chro got in a fight with Netty and lost her. Go adventuring or do something to cheer yourself up? Ok?" She said and I lifted my head up to look at her.

"Promise me." She gave me a warm smile and lifted up her pinky. I hooked it with my pinky and she kissed the top of my head. "Love ya." And ran off to the ladder. I thought of Gumball first because there's not many people that I consider as good friends. I combed my hair and tied it up into a pony tail, then put on my head band and wore my usual adventuring outfit.

*At the Candy Kingdom*

I went to the lab, but nobody's there. So, I went to the kitchen, opened the door and saw Gumball being surrounded by trays of cupcakes. "Woah." I said, shocked by what I am seeing. "Fionna!" Gumball shouted. His apron was covered in frostings and flour, he   grabbed a cupcake from one of the trays and gave it to me. "Here! Eat this." He shoved it in my hand and I took a bite out of it. It tasted so amazing, the crumbs of the cake were soft and moist. A hint of vanilla bursting from the cake. The frosting was not too much, the cupcake seemed like it was perfect.

"Gumball, this tastes MATHEMATICAL!"  I said and kept eating the cupcake.

"Glad you like it. I'm trying to make some new flavours for my cakes." He said while removing his apron. "What brings you to Candy Kingdom today Fionna? Sorry, but I don't think I have any missions for you." He said frowning a bit. "It's ok, I just wanna hang with my bud." I said smiling brightly.

"Maybe we can bake some cupcakes together?" He asked.

Uh oh, I can't bake.

Gumball's POV (first time for everything;) )

"Mabe we can bake some cupcakes together?" I said and wore my apron. I held out my hand and she held it. Her hand was so smooth and gentle for an adventuress. I pulled her to a blue apron which was hanged on a hook and gave it to her. She wore it and it fitted her perfectly.

"Ok, what kind of cupcake should we bake..." I said and flipped through my cookbook. Fionna was peeking her head to look because I was blocking the cook book. I pointed to a strawberry short cake. "What about this one?" I said and looked at her.

"Strawberry..." She said softly and looked like she was not happy.

"Oh, you don't like this flavour right? It's ok, I'll choose another one." I said while reaching my hand out for the corner of the page when her hand grabbed me.

"It's fine.' She gave me a weak smile. "Ok, then let's get started!" I said and put out all the ingredients.

Fionna's POV

I was really having fun baking with Gumball. I forgot all my worries about Marshall when we started baking. We were mixing the flour, food colouring , eggs and flavoring first.  I helped Gumball by mixing the bowl of stuff. It was really hard to mix and it got all gooey and sticky that I started pouding it because of impatience. I saw Gumball grabbing my smaller hand and started mixing it for me. It made me blush a little. After that, we added all the remaining ingredients and it was ready to be baked.

*Taking out the cakes*

I took the tray out wearing the gloves that Gumball gave to me. It smelt really delicious. Gumball had already placed two plates on the dining table. I grabbed two forks and gave one to Gumball. We baked three cakes. One for Cake and the other two for us.

"Wow, this is just as good as that vanilla cupcake." I looked at him and he gave me a warm smile.

"That's because we did this together. It must've made it taste better." He said.

"What?" I said and looked up. He put down his fork and came beside me.

"Fionna, you make my heart beat faster, My pink face grow red. My brain goes a bit sciency when I see you. I always regret the times that I've rejected you before, but I just want to tell you... I like you Fionna." He held my hands tight and pulled me closer. His eyes were focused on my lips, I couldn't help but think back about the times I had a crush on him, and that "crushing on him" part of my heart was beginning to float back up again. I tilted my head and our lips hovered over each other's when suddenly Peppermint maid knocked on the kitchen door.

"Prince Gumball?" She said and knocked three times. We wanted to finish this kiss, but the knocks were starting to annoy both of us and we broke away from each other.

Gumball went to the door and greeted PM

"Hello Peppermint maid." He said while looking down at the short peppermint lady.

"Your higness, it's already 6 o'clock and we have to prepare for the ball." She said looking up to PG.

"Oh my goodness! Fionna I'll tell Mo-chro to send you back home to Cake. Sorry for keeping you in here for a whole day." He said while looking out of the window only to find a dark-bluish sky.

"Oh it's fine." I said giving him a smile and he led me to the gates of the castle.

"Goodbye Fionna. Oh, and will you be my date to my ball tomorrow?" He said while holding one of my hands.

"Ah...sure." I said and felt myself blush. Why was I blushing?

"Great. See you tomorrow then." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I hopped onto Lord M's back and he flew toward our treehouse.
*At the treehouse*

I knocked on the door and Cake opened it.

"Hi baby, how was your da- Hi gorgeous." She was aking about my day with Gumball when she switched her attention from me to Lord M. He tapped his horse shoe on the grassy ground and Cake's tail frizzed.

"Ok, bye." She said blushing and pulled me into the house. "Yea, how was your day with Gumball?" She asked.

"Oh, we were baking cake. It was a lot of fun." I said. "He also asked me to be his date for the ball tomorrow."

"Then you better get some beauty sleep, but after dinner first." Cake said.

That little part of me which have had a crush on Gumball was beginning to float back to the surface. Why? Everything is turning...different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
293K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
164K 7.5K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
151K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...