The date

Fionna's POV

Two weeks passed. It seemed the Lich may not be appearing for awhile. I sighed in comfort. Yesterday morning Cake had just left to spend some quality time with her family, she said she'll be back after a week. Marshall was at my house after she left.

"Wanna go on a date tonight?" He asked me while slowing strumming his guitar and floating next to me. I was lying on the couch.

"Ok, but where?" I giggled.

"It's a surprise. Oh, I have to go and meet my friends for awhile, pick you up at seven?" He asked

"Ok, see you later " I walked him to the door and kissed him goodbye.

My heart was pumping so fast, I was feeling so excited. I grabbed a bunch of gold coins from the treasure room, put it in a bag and into my backpack and ran to the Candy Kingdom.

I walked in and out of many dress stores until I've found one that fitted me perfectly. It was strapless, Light blue coloured on top and slowly fading to dark blue at rhe bottom. it was a bit puffy and had three layers at the bottom of the dress. it also came with a small ribbon to put on my neck. I found a pair of matching shoes and paid it at the cashier. it was not cheap at all.

I went home, I never thought I'd use so much time on shopping. it was already four oclock. I put on my dress, combed my hair and put on a bunny head band. Finally, I tied that small little blue ribbon on my neck and

looked in the mirror.

"Lookin' good Fionna" I complimented myself and waited for Marshall to come.

"It's about time." I said to myself and the door bell rang.

Marshall's POV

I rang the doorbell, feeling really  nervous

'C'mon, you're the Vampire King, why are you so nervous, it's just a date with your girlfriend.' I thought to myself calming myself down.

The door opened and I was astonished.

"Fi, you look amazing." I looked at her from up to down and saw her blushing.

"Thanks Marshy, you look...hot." she was blushing a bit. Oh how I loved it when she blushed, it's so cute. I was wearing a shirt with black jeans and converse, also a tie.

"Aren't I always this hot?" I smirked and lifted her chin up to me.

"Let's just go" she giggled a bit.

Fionnas POV

Marshall was carrying me bridal style and we landed in front of a pond in small enchanting forest. There was a small cloth and a basket. The moon was shining brightly.

"A picnic under the moon? I thought you were hanging out with your friends." I asked

"Umm...I lied." He chuckled.

We were talking, kissing and enjoying the view.

After that, I wanted to go to Marshall's house because there was nobody at home besides me anyway, and his house was nearer. He flew me to his house and put me on his bed then laid down next to me .

"I love you Marsh." I said.

"I love you too Fi." He replied and climbed on top of me and kissed me lovingly. I started feeling hot, and wanted to take my clothes off, but I kept on kissing. I started to pull of his tie and unbuttoned his shirt.

Marshall's POV

I was having the greatest time kissing until Fi started undressing me. As much as I wanted to do it I asked her first.

"Fi, do you know what you are doing?"

"Yeah, Tier 15."

"Wait, how'd you kn-"

"I was bothering Cake all day after you didn't tell me and eventually she told me beause she was annoyed." She giggled.

"Do you really wanna do this?" I asked her

"Please?" She gave me a kiss and removed my shirt.

I removed her dress by unzipping the zipper behind and she looked gorgeous. She unzipped my jeans and took them off.

Both of us were in our underwear. I unhooked her bra and removed her panty while she removed my boxer.

I kissed her jawline, slowly sliding down to her neck and down to her breasts. she moaned a little, it sounded really cute.

"Marshall" She looked at me, she was flushing pure red.

"Just do it" She said.

It was the best night of my life.