What's Tier 15?

Fionna's POV

When I woke up, I couldn't see the TV anymore. I had a feeling we are not floating on the couch and I was right.I rubbed my eyes and found Marshall lying next to me. We were laying on his bed face to face.

I wanted to scream, but I didn't want to wake him from his slumber. I never knew his face was so angelic and so innocent when he was sleeping.I tried to remove a lock of his bangs frim his eyes, suddendly he grabbed my hand.

"Admiring the King's beautiful hair, huh?" He said it while smirking,but he didnt open his eyes.I blushed so hard and ditched his hand that was grabbing me. Then I looked at the clock and saw it was already 9 o'clock. I slowly looked back at Marshall " Marshall, how long was I asleep?" I asked him

"Seems to me you were already asleep when the movie nearly ended, at about 5." he replied and slowly opened his eyes."Cake! Cake's gonna kill me!!" Marshall jolted up from his bed and scooped me up after I picked up my backpack.

We were flying to the treehouse. I looked up at Marshall. "You know I could just run back here, it's not that far." I said and crossed my arms. "I don't want you to become tired again after sleeping, my princess." He looked at me after saying it and saw me blushing. "You're really cute when you blush." He gave me a smirk and I blushed even harder.

"Can you stop that!" I shouted and he stopped flying. "What?"He asked me, apparently confused. "Always making me blush by saying something." I said and looked away from him and we contined soaring in the sky. The gentle wind hit my face and it was relaxing.

Once we were at the treehouse, Mashall put me on the ground. "I cant make you blush by saying anything right?" He said.

" Yeah ." I replied and put my hand on the doorknob, getring ready to step inside."Will this do?"He pecked my lips and I froze when he kissed me. "Bye Fi." He stood upright again and flew back to his house.

I knocked the door and saw Cake's grumpy face."Where have you been, huh?" She asked. "I was at Marshall's, we were watching Heat Signature. Then I fell asleep and Marshall brought me to his b--"  I was explaining when Cake's eyes widened.

"He what!? Don't tell me he did tier 15 with you, I'm gonna rip his hair off his skull..." Cake wanted to charge out of the door but I pushed her back.

"Cake!!" I was still pushing her "What tier 15? We were only sleeping!" Cake let out a relieved 'Phew.' "And what's tier 15?" I asked. "Umm... Oh honey I cooked dinner, wanna eat?It's your favourite meatloaf!" She trailed off. "Uh...ok." and she dragged me into the house to have dinner.

*After dinner*

I was laying down on my sleeping bag, still wondering what tier 15 was because I couldn't I sleep. I got out bed, careful not to disturb Cake, went down to the kitchen to get some milk for myself.

I felt a small breeze sweping across my back. "Marshall, I know you're here." I said while pouring the milk into a cup. "Aww, next time im gonna scare you." He said while smirking. I sat on the couch and Marshall flew over to sit with me. "Marshall?" I said.

"Yeah?" He replied and turned his head a little bit to look at me.

"What's tier 15?" I asked him and suddenly he blushed a little bit. "I..." He was not answering and I was starting to get impatient."Dude I'm just asking whats that." I said.

"If you wanna know, then you'll have to ask Cake" He scratched the back of his head innocently.I got up from the couch and walked to the ladder. "Bye Marshall." I was a bit angry he didnt explain it because Cake would not either.

"Fi, I'm sorry, ok? But you're like 17 already, you should already know it." He said. "Well, I dont. and besides you're a thousand years old, you should know everything." I said sarcasticly while I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Fi, do you like me?" Marshall said.