A night with Marshall

Fionna's POV

*After eating breakfast and fionna was all dressed*

I guess the Lich wont be bothering us for awhile...since he was pierced by my flamming sword, I felt like even magic wont be able to heal him so fast. so I have been just slacking. we will be heading to other places tomorrow to look for the parts for the Holy Sword. Ha, funny, it's the exact opposite of the demon sword. Light and dark, Righteousness and Evil. I guess righteousness can beat evil better than just evil with evil? Cakes gone to Lord M's, theres nothing to do. I lay my whole body on the couch and just lay there like a plank. (Planking, get it? xd ok back to the story)

Suddenly I hear a swoosh behind my back.

Marshall's POV

"Sup Marshall." She just laid on the couch.

"Whats wrong with my energetic girlfriend?" I patted her back.

"Nothing much, just really freaking bored." she told me.

"Wanna go to a club? " I asked her.

"Why would I want to go there, remember when i was 15 and you took me there once and we drank something called Vo-d-kah and I got drunk." She told me.

'And the worst part is that I slept in my underwears, while i pulled you to sleep with me in my bed, which Cake found out you were here and punched your face really hard" She giggled at that part and finally got up from that plank position and faced to me.

"C'mon,youre 17 now, drinking Vodka WILL make you drunk easily, but It doesnt mean you must drink that, there are other choices like Whiskey, Beer..." I told her.

"Fine, I'll come." She smiled and leaned on my shoulder.

"K, pick you up at seven?"

"K."she said and pecked my lips and I went back home.

Fionna's POV

Ok, I'm 17, I'm going to go to a bar with my boyfriend. What should I wear...

I began running through my clothes.

"Since it's Summer, maybe I should wear something less." I looked at myself, feeling my body was soaked with sweat and knew that wearing long socks and long sleeved shirts is not the best idea for summer.

I found a black tank top with white bolded words that spelt 'Swag'. I didnt know what it meant,  i found it near the ruins of the mushroom war. it looked pretty so I picked jt up. I wore the top and jean shorts with  brown boots. I kept the amulet on my neck and put on a small bracelet on my hand. The amulet looked fine, it had tiny chains around the gem for me to put on. the gem was in a dark violet colour. I didnt wear my bunny headband this time because I remember last time when I wore my bunny hat some people laughed at me.  I tied my hair up into a pony tail and grabbed a pack of chips and sat on the couch and ate it.

Then the doorbell rang. it was marshall.

"Wow, you look hot." He said.

He was wearing his red plaid shirt as usual, with black jeans and converse.

"Thanks, by the way are we only going there for awhile? because I dont wanna bring my backpack and sword then."

"I guess you can leave it here, Cakes not coming back until tomorrow morning, right?" He asked

"Yeah, Let's go!" I shut the door behind me and Marshall carried me to an open field with lots of grass.

Yep, nothing but grass.

Suddenly Marshall giggled

"Haha,the clubs down here silly" He pointed at the soil full of grass after he saw my confused look.