Remember me?

Chapter 18: Remember me?

Marshall's POV

"Marshall." She looked up to me with her blue sapphire eyes. They looked beautiful. I flew down to her, my hand was holding a red wine bottle. "What's that?" She asked, pointing to the bottle. "Oh, red wine. I was just planning to suck the r-" She took the bottle and took out the cork and started drinking. Her messy bun was now loosened, becoming a pony tail. She began crying into her knees silently. 

"Hey, what's wrong? That's not supposed to be the adventuress I used to know." I said while stroking her back.

"I thought Gumball was there for me when I got sad, but turns out it was just Ice Queen. I thought it was really him who made me feel comfortable, filling up the broken spot in my heart..." She said and drank the wine again. She gulped more this time, the bottle was already almost empty.

"Fi, stop it." I said trying to grab the bottle.

"You forgot me...Ashley took away your memory." She said while looking at the grass.

"What?" I said.

"Do you like me?" She turned to me and asked me.

"Yea, of course." I said.

She looked down and shook her head.

"No, do you like me." Then she looked at me again. Her face was beautiful under the moon light.

"I..." I didn't want to answer then Fi kissed me.

I pushed her away. "Fi? Are you drunk?" I asked.

'I knew it,you really don't remember. I'm gonna get Ashley for this.' I heard her thoughts loud and clear.

"Fi What are you gonna do with Ash?" I stood up after her. She began tearing off her elegant dress, revealing some shorts. She took a black tank top and put it on. I blushed at the sight of her bra. She began walking away and I floated after her.

"Fi?" She didn't answer.

"Fi!" I said loudly.

"FIONNA!" I said and grabbed her shoulders

She looked at me with angry and sorrowful eyes.

"You won't know, I have to get your memory back." She said and kept walking.

"Fi, what are you going to do with Ash-" before I knew it, she turned back and looked at me, her eyes were glowing and suddenly I was being hit by some kind of force, and bounced back about ten meters away from her.

"You forgot what I could do, right?" She asked and her blue sapphire eyes returned.

"Fi, I have no idea what you are talking about." I said, wanting to get up, but something held me down.

"Just stay here." She pleaded.

Fionna's POV

I stormed to Marshall's house.

"ASHLEY! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" I shouted once I got into his house. I saw her putting down a sandwich.

"Well, if it isn't the little poor adventuress. " She said mockingly. I felt anger rushing through my body and I imagined her being held at the neck, suffocating. The next second, she was.

"Tell me how to get Marshall's memories back or I will fucking kill you." I said.

"FIONNA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I turned back to see Marshall standing at the door. Suddendly I heard voices in my head

"Kill her...she stole your lover from you, she deserves it." 

Marshall's POV

"That's right, she deserves it." I heard Fi say with her eyes glowing, then Ashley was lifted up into the air and her face was turning purple , she was suffocating.

"OK, OK I'LL GIVE IT BACK!" Ashley shouted and was terrified.  "But Marshall, will you still love me?" Ashley looked at me.

"Of course." I gave her a smile, no idea what's going to happen.

She took out a blue pouch, grabbed something from inside. She opened her hand,revealing it was shards of broken glass, they were glowing. Then she chanted something and it formed a ball,the next second, everything went back.

*Three minutes later*

Fionna's POV

"You do know that you are a coward, right?" I looked at her with anger. She was apparently scared of my powers. Marshall began to wake up. "Marsh?" I shook him and he got up. "Ashley..." He walked over to her, my heart was broken, again.

"Ashley..." He said. "Yeah?" She gave him a hopeful smile. "You're a bitch." He said and punched her in the face, making her pass out.

"Fionna?" He said. I began to tear up "Yeah?" I said. "I'm so sorry...I'm so so sorry." He said and gave me a kiss. He put his hands on my waist. I put one hand around his neck and one was playing around with his ebony hair. He put his hands under my thighs and made them hug his torso. He floated us up to his bedroom. He laid me down on his bed. I started unbuttoning his shirt and he took off my skirt. He leaned in closer to my ear and whispered "Bad little girl."

-------------------------------

Am I too free today? Cuz I am updating like CRAAAAAZZZZZYYYY.

Oh and btw if you liked my story,

Vote◆

Comment■

share★

And follow me♥

A big thanks to all my loyal readers♥

xoxo