The Lich

Fionna's POV

"Ring Ring Ring Ring..."The phone was ringing so loudly. " What the fuck, who's calling at 8 in the morning!" Marshall shouted, it must be a pain for him since he has super good hearing. I left the couch that me and Marsh were sleeping on and picked up the phone.

"Who is it..." I said and yawned. "Fionna, its me Gumball. I have some terrible news." After I knew there was a bad news I immediately widend my eyes. "Well, What is it?" I asked Gumball. "It seems...That someone reopened a gate to the Lich's dimension he is back here."he said and was really frightened.  "Ok ill be there in an hour." I hung up the phone.

"Marshall." my voice became serious as I told my boyfriend. Boyfriend. Maybe I should ask him later.

"Yea?" He said. "We have to go to the Candy Kingdom now. Cake!" I called out for Cake and climbed up to my bedroom to change my clothes.

Marshall's POV

There was evil unleashed in Aaa again, how the heck did that happen?"Honey, How did this happen?" Cake asked Fi and she was really concerned.  "I really don't know... last time we saw him he was in outer space and making a strange wish to Prisma..." Fionna said.

"Ready babe?Lets go." I pulled her hand and floated out the door grabbing an umbrella from their umbrella rack.

"Don't you 'Babe' her, Fionna what's going on between you two huh?!" Cake shouted and I was really starting to get annoyed.  "Cake, there's no time for this, we have to go now!" Fionna said, a bit annoyed as well.  I carried her on my back while Cake just a streched there.

Fionnas POV

"Foolish human, trying to defeat me again? This time I'll devour all of Aaa's land. hahaha...hahaha...hahahahaha!" A voice was echoing inside my head.

"Stop...Stop!" I covered my ears and Marsh seemed to be a bit worried "Fi what happened?" he stopped flying. I was sobbing, looking down at the grass with tears dropping down  "The Lich...He is in my head again,like before, he's really back...." I cried even more and made Marshall's shirt all wet.

"Shh..its ok. you have me now, I'll always be right next to you." I felt a bit of comfort, glad that Marshall had always have a soft side. Thats how I fell for him at first. I smiled at him, trying to tell him I'm okay.

"Marshall? What are we?" I asked Marshall while standing up from the ground. "I can say, a couple?" Marshall said and I hugged him. "Isn't it a little too fast?" I asked. "Do you know how long I've been crushing on you? It's not fast for me." I heard him chuckle. "Come on, let's keep going." He lifted me up bridal style and flew to the Candy Kingdom's direction.